Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

22041 Outer Drive, Dearborn, MI (313) 563-5161

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Crystal Q

Rhonda is the best! The cake turned out so much more beautiful than we anticipated. She took our ideas and brought them to a spectacular level of brilliance! We are so glad that we chose this bakery!! Also we had several guests tell us how much they loved the cake and that it... Read More was the best they had had. We agree!! Thank you Rhonda and Iversen's Bakery!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel S

They were very accommodating during the cake tasting process. They were also able to work with us even though we were going to be out of state during most of our wedding planning! The cake on the day of was beautiful! They placed the flowers that the florist gave them. It... Read More looked exactly like the picture I gave them. It was perfect! The cake tasted really good, just like our sample during cake tasting!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 kirsten f

We used Iversen's for our wedding cake. Rhonda was our contact person. She was incredibly friendly and easy to work with! We picked our 3 cake flavors and fillings to.try for our tasting, but Rhonda suggested some filling flavors to try too. We we're glad she did cause we ended... Read More up going with 2 of the fillings she suggested!!! The cakes were sooo good!!! Our guests raved about how good our cake was and also how beautiful our cake was!!!! Rhonda and the team at Iversen's hit both the design of our cake and the taste out of the park!!!!! We absolutely loved our cake!!!! Excited to get our fresh cake on our one year anniversary from Iversen's rather than have to eat a frozen cake!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Becca V

We used Iversen's for our tiered wedding cake as well as 'sheet cake' in the back for the guests. Rhonda was so professional and helpful when we met with her and the cake was seriously delicious! Each flavor was so good we had trouble narrowing it down! She recommended faux cake... Read More layers in the tiered cake as a budget saver. We will definitely use them again for other cakes and highly recommend for wedding services. Thank you Rhonda!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jennifer F

We went to three different places for cake tastings, and Iversen's was both the best cake tasting set up AND the most delicious cake. We worked with Rhonda on our cake and she was SO helpful! Our cake was white cake with bavarian cream and raspberry jelly - it was DELICIOUS!... Read More And Rhonda made our cake look beautiful. We are so happy that we chose to go with Iversen's!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Abigail B

Iversen's bakery had incredible service and delicious cake, as well! Rhonda was a dream to work with, and gave us three free sample cakes at the tasting. There are a lot of flavors to choose from. We went with chocolate with raspberry filling, and coconut with coconut creme.... Read More They were both great. We were able to cut costs a lot while allowing the cake to remain as an eye-catching decoration by having a four-tier cake with two fake layers. There was a sheet cake in the kitchen that was a different flavor to feed the rest of the guests. No one even knew about the sheet cake or the fake layers! If you decorate your cake with flowers, Rhonda gives you the option to bring in flowers for her to decorate with, or have a florist or friend decorate it themselves. We were eating the cake for days, and will definitely be coming back for our first anniversary!!

Great Bakery

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Samantha T

This bakery has great tasting cakes and well as a good value. The cake I ordered was exactly how I had described it and was great tasting. When going to try flavors for the cake you get 3 different kinds to try and they make you a small cake. Once your done trying a piece they... Read More give you the small cake to take home and have family try it as well. I like how affordable and nice the staff was to work with.

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Rebecca H

Our family has been using Iversen's for years so of course we had to use them for our wedding! The cake was delicious and moist and was so beautiful. Gina worked with our florist to add flowers. It was perfect!

Beautiful cake that tasted awesome

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Christopher A

We had people comment on the cake the whole night as well as the next couple days. It looked beautiful and tasted amazing.

Affordable & Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Maribeth F

We used Iversen's for our wedding cake, and could not be more happy that we went with them. Our consultation was really great and very personable. Rhonda is so friendly and so helpful. We had a difficult time choosing cake flavors/fillings/frostings from their huge list... Read More because everything looked so good. They give you 3 small cakes for your consultation -- which was actually really neat because not only did my husband and I get to try them, but we had enough to take some pieces to our friends and family to get their input. Rhonda actually allowed us to try one of her personal favorites too (in addition to the 3 we chose), and we actually ended up choosing the flavor she recommended for one of our wedding cake tier layers. The business is very professional, and BY FAR, one of the most affordable places we found for wedding cake. You get a lot of cake for what you pay for. And BONUS... instead of freezing your top layer from your wedding day, they will make you a fresh wedding cake for your one-year anniversary (which is included in your cost)! Definitely recommend!

delicious!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Knar C

Neither me (the bride) or my husband enjoy wedding cake and we really like Iversen's!

Yum!

Reviewed on 2/26/2014 Jessica E

Iversen's Express in Dearborn did a great job with our wedding cake. Rhonda baked us three sample cakes for our consultation, all of which were delicious. To be honest, it was hard to whittle down their extensive list of flavors and fillings into just three cakes to try! (Our... Read More visit to Iversen's was my husband's favorite part of wedding planning.) During the consultation, we spent some time going through the books of their previous wedding cakes and photos I had brought with me, and Rhonda helped combine design elements from several different cakes into something that I loved! The cake also looked and tasted fantastic at the wedding!

Cake

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Jeanine M

The cake was amazing. My only complaint was that they forgot my cake topper. I was supposed to have a ribbon on top and a topper I only had the ribbon. All my guests thought the cake beautiful, but I noticed the absent topper.

Amazing wedding cake!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Natalie S

Iversen's did our wedding cake and it turned out perfect!! Our wedding cake looked amazing and tasted even better if that's possible! Everyone at Iversen's is so friendly and helpful!! They made our wedding cake fabulous and all of our guest thought it was he most amazing cake... Read More thy have ever seen! I love cake and this is the very best cake I have ever tasted!! You will not be disappointed with anything from Iversen's!!

Great bakery!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Daniella T

Rhonda was fabulous to work with. They were so helpful with flavors, design and helped walk us through the whole process. The cake came out BEAUTIFUL and was super tasty. Great cake, great people to work with.

Just delicious

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Leslye M

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone liked it and was going back for seconds. Iversen's decorated the cake table. The staff was very friendly and helpful and understanding.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Pat P

The cake was the best we ever tasted. Only disappointment was that we were not told it wouldn't be put on a pedestal. Without it, many couldn't even see it, including me.

The best part!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Paige A

Our wedding cake was amazing thanks to Iverson's! They accommodated all my cake wishes, had the most amazing flavors, the most beautiful sugar flowers, and great portion sizes. Everyone talked about how amazing the cake was. I will go to them for any cake I need anytime! They... Read More also did beautiful cupcakes for my wedding shower with rose shaped icing and plenty of sparkle! I LOVED OUR CAKE!... so did everyone else

YUMM-O!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 sheena m

We tried quite a few places before we came here and usually I would just try a nibble... my husband and I devoured the sample plate! They are absolutely delicious! They are so helpful and professional. We only had a minor hiccup was in half the cupcakes there was no filling.... Read More Easy mistake though besides that everything they did was perfect. I recommend them to all girls I know that are engaged. Just go try them :)

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Ellie M

Iversen's cake is amazing! The cake looked beautiful and was some of the best wedding cake I've ever eaten (and am continuing to eat as we froze the leftovers and are contiguously defrosting).

Beautiful & Delish

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Alana C

My wedding cake was adorable and beautiful and the staff catered to my ideas and created the perfect cake for our wedding.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 kathryn i

Best wedding cake ever!! Tasted amazing and looked perfect!

Beautiful cake

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Melissa M

Our cake was beautiful and the cake tasted amazing. The buttercream was so wonderful

Wonderful

Reviewed on 2/26/2012 Kelly R

Delicious cake! And great service! They were easy to deal with, open to do anything that you want with a cake. Very happy!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Marcia R

LOVED our wedding cake! The flavors they offer are great, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the price is affordable and they work with you to get the most for your money (our cake had a fake tier so we could have the size cake we wanted but at a lower cost). We met with... Read More the decorator, showed her a few pictures and talked about the style of our wedding. She whipped up a sample decorated layer while we were tasting (they had the best buttercream of all the bakeries we went to), and it was perfect! Could not be happier with how it turned out, and we get a free fresh top layer on our one year anniversary.