Izumoto Photography

Oahu--Also available for inter-island travel

Gorgeous. Professional. Affordable...FUN!

My husband and I truly love what we do! We work together as a team, so all our packages come with TWO photographers--what a great value! We strive to capture your unique personality and the emotion of your day surrounded by the beauty of Hawaii in creative, stunning photos. So let's have some fun!

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Honolulu, HI Oahu--Also available for inter-island travel (808) 358-2775

Superb, Dreamy Wedding Pictures!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

When planning my wedding, I knew without a doubt that I wanted to use the same photographers (Kristi & Kip) that my sister had used for her wedding the previous year. My sister's pictures were incredible: the colors were beyond vivid and the joy was captured perfectly. When... Read More I contacted them, Kristi responded quickly and answered all my questions efficiently. Everything was "easy" in this regard. On the day of the wedding, K&K were magic-makers. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures. K&K provided us with great direction and truly captured the essence of our wedding: simplicity, natural beauty, and love. We would recommend them without hesitation...you'd be lucky to have them!

Happy with husband/wife team!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

My husband and I selected Izumoto Photography to capture our wedding day due to their great price as well as their quality of photos. We were impressed by their creative shots, angles, and overall photo quality shared on their website! Kristi and Kip met with us before our... Read More wedding day so we could tell them what we wanted. My husband and I had some poses we requested, but also told them that we welcome other creative poses they had in mind. On the day of, they were at the garden early to scope out the area and to plan out some shots. In addition to taking our requested poses, they had many other AWESOME poses in mind! Overall, Kristi and Kip were easy to work with, creative, and professional! We are extremely happy with their work. We even referred a friend from out of town who will be using Izumoto Photography to capture his proposal to his GF! We highly recommend you hire this vendor, too!

wonderful outdoor pictures!

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Caitlin M

We used them for both our engagment session and our wedding. They did a fantastic job on both of them. They are experts with the use of outdoor lighting and different ideas. We had a beach wedding and the pictures were loving.

2015-05-17T04:55:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Susannah M

We love our wedding photos! They really worked with us, gave us great direction, reminded us to drink water in between shots, and got some extra candid moments captured of our family that we just love.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

Absolutely the best memory of my and my wife's first Hawaii visit is the wedding photo session with Izumoto Photography. Kristi and Kip, wife and husband, were both equipped professional photographers, and liveliness of the session brought out our smile and charm, and made the... Read More photos amazingly superb. Suggested location also perfectly captured our preference. In addition, they are friendly, flexible, team of ideas, and actually I have more things to tell, but my poor English is not enough to describe how they are great! If you are still hesitating which photographer to choose, I surely suggest having consultation with Izumoto Photography. They can realize your dream!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Izumoto photography photographed our wedding day at the Paliku Gardens at Kualoa Ranch, Oahu, HI. Kristi and Kip were extremely lovely people. They captured the day beautifully. We were on a tight budget and were surprised to get such an incredible deal for such high quality... Read More work. We got the 6 hour session and I would highly recommend this. They took candid shots before and after the wedding as well as some of the most stunning couples photos I have seen. They were very adventurous with the scenery and created some very artful moments. We cannot rate them highly enough. If there were 10 stars they would get them.

Flexible and amazing photographer

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Nicole S

Exactly what I wanted, super flexible and communicative. Our pictures turned out great and our experience was perfect. Their wedding package with a viewing gallery and downloads is perfect.