Life Captured Beautifully

Justyn with J.P. Lord Photography is a Raleigh based photographer, who specializes in lifestyle portrait, engagement, and wedding photography. Offering services in and around the Raleigh Area, The Carolinas, and beyond; including wedding, destination and elopement packages.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Raleigh, NC The Carolinas and Beyond! (571) 288-5015

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Tara L

My fiancé and I booked Justyn for our engagement shoot and I can not say enough what an amazing experience it was all around. We had high expectations for our pictures and Justyn went above and beyond!! My fiancé and I were both nervous to be in front of the camera but Justyn... Read More made everything so easy and fun, we had a blast! Her talent is something so unique and I will forever cherish these pictures. Her communication was on point and she answered any questions I had immediately. I can go on and on. Bottom line: Book Justyn and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Alyssa L

Where to start... From the first time I met Justyn I just knew she HAD to be my photographer. During our consultation she made me feel so comfortable and excited not only about my big day, but she also wanted to hear about us as a unique couple. She was nothing but supportive... Read More every step of the way. She met us on the coldest day of the year to shoot our engagement photos, which included our two fur babies. She captured images that the normal eye does not see. I was amazed. When it came time for the wedding, Justyn was willing to travel to our beach destination and shot images above and beyond our expectations. Despite the bipolar southern weather, Justyn shot the most magical photos. Our wedding photos capture irreplaceable moments, feelings, and the overall joy of our big day. I can't thank Justyn enough for the memories that will now last forever. I highly recommend J.P. Lord photography, her images are unique and truly express remarkable emotions frozen in time.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Steven N

Spending our big day with Justyn was one of the best decisions we could have ever made. She exceeded all our expectations with her paitence, attention to detail, care, professionalism, and pure talent. She made sure that we felt comfortable in ever shot and always found... Read More spontaneous ways to put a smile on our face. She was such a joy to be around and really helped make each moment last a lifetime. We fully recommend Justyn to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special day and the love shared between couples.

2017-04-24T10:20:18 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy I got to work with the two of you!!! Congratulations and cheers to your next adventure! :D

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Anna W

I am most excited to share my review of Justyn because my husband and I actually found her on The Knot and Google based off of reviews and believe me, we took a step in choosing her since she is two hours away from my home. But there’s no higher quality. Justyn far exceeded any... Read More of our expectations. She helped my husband and I feel relaxed during all four of our pre-wedding and wedding photo sessions. She always knew exactly what I wanted without much guidance and was willing to travel to meet our hearts’ needs. You absolutely won’t regret the decision to choose her!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Chelsea P

I cannot say enough great things about Justyn! Her turnaround time is insanely quick - received all engagement photos and about 60 wedding preview photos literally the day after they were taken. She's so sweet, so talented, easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable... Read More while shooting. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Andrea O

My photos were fantastic! Justyn couldn't have been a better fit for us as a couple and for our wedding. I didn't want cheesy "posed" wedding photos so when I looked at her website and blog I knew she was the one. Our pictures turned out to exceed our expectations of what we... Read More were hoping for. She's also incredibly affordable. Nothing but amazing things to say about her!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Angela C

Justyn did our engagement photos, and let me just start off my saying she was awesome! Hand's down. I booked Justyn after seeing her amazing talented work and from the get-go she was always very quick to answer emails, and answered all my questions! She made us both feel... Read More extremely comfortable to be ourselves and was so sweet! Within 2-3 days we had all of our photos back to us and they were amazing I couldn't have picked a better photographer than Justyn!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jennifer C

Justyn is amazing to work with! Not only is she amazing, and so much fun, her pictures are simply breathtaking! We had our engagement photos with her and LOVED them! Our wedding pictures.....words cannot describe them. She captured all the special moments of our day. We are... Read More obsessed with our pictures. It's amazing the work she does!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Tiffany S

J.P. Lord Photography is phenomenal! Justyn is incredibly skilled, professional, and has a great energy! My husband and I decided to elope on top of a mountain at sunrise, Justyn was right by our side the whole way, capturing every moment with AMAZING photos, laughing with us,... Read More supporting us, and so much more. I could go on and on about how happy I am that she was there with us on our adventure, but there is so much more than words can describe. We are so happy and honored to have her with us on our big day.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Katherine F

My husband and I got married Oct. 1, 2016. Justyn was AMAZING! She listened to what we wanted, saw my vision, and captured it perfectly. I will definitely be using Justyn again and again for all of our other photography needs! Thank you Justyn!!!

2017-03-21T14:41:01 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! I can't wait to work with you guys again!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Lauren P

Justyn did our engagement and wedding photos. When we initially met her, we knew immediately we wanted to hire her. She was so great to work with and she made us both feel at ease in front of the camera. She knew exactly what we were looking for in our photos and she captured... Read More that and more. I couldn't be happier with the photos that she delivered, as I look at them I can still feel the emotion I felt on our wedding day. If you are looking for a someone who is great at making you feel at ease, delivers exactly what you want and is so fun to work with...look no further!

2017-03-11T05:54:21 Response from the vendor

You and Cam were SO MUCH FUN to work with! I enjoyed every moment of your engagement and your wedding. I can not wait to work with you guys again! I think an anniversary session is in order ;)

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erin K

I have worked with Justyn multiple times as a co-worker and as a client. She is always the first photographer I recommend to people. Not only is she incredibly talented at what she does, but she is so much fun to work with! She really makes you feel comfortable & confident... Read More during a shoot. She recently took my engagement photos & I can't stop looking at them! It was a surprise proposal & she was able to capture the moment & the raw emotions of joy perfectly. Everything looked natural and like we were in our own element. i 1000% recommend Justyn for any occasion you're trying to capture

2017-03-04T09:36:32 Response from the vendor

Your proposal and engagement was SUCH an amazing experience, I am so happy I could be there to capture it! I can't wait for your wedding next fall and any portrait sessions we shoot before :)

hello! i’m justyn (pronounced just-in) and i’m the girl behind the camera. firstly, i am mommy to kaelyn, colin, and dori dog and wifey to cj. then i am an artist, photographer, small business owner, and coffee addict. i am a dedicated canon user, tee shirt wearer, hair color changer, and i believe that life is too short to be anything but happy. my photography is inspired by couples that aren’t afraid of some pda, beautiful wedding day details, adventurous places, gorgeous sunsets, and unique venues. i aim to capture moments frozen in time, ones that can be felt and not just seen.