Capturing Your Day - From Details to Dancing

Your wedding day is so exciting - and with all that excitement, it goes by quickly! I aim to stay out of your way and allow you to fully enjoy each and every moment yet still capture it in my images so that you can relive those memories and that day forever. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

329 Tuxedo Blvd., St. Louis, MO

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

Jonathan was great to us in every way. Not only is he an outstanding photographer, but also has a great personality, EXTREMELY reliable and reasonably priced compared to other wedding photographers. My husband and I both dislike getting our picture taken and Jonathan was beyond helpful to us in making us and our family feel comfortable. We loved that he was very professional and easy to work with but would still make us laugh. Not only did he take photos but he also helped us in many other ways on our wedding day. I chose Jonathan for my photographer because I loved his style but what we got was MUCH more than just a great photographer and I can't be anymore thankful for that. If you are looking for a great photographer that will go above and beyond for you on your very special day, look no further because Jonathan will provide you with that. - Stephanie S.

Magnificent

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 ann j

Jonathan Pollack's work is MAGNIFICENT!! He captured every detail of the wedding with photos that are breathtaking and unique. The photo's are crystal clear, the colors pop and capture the emotions of family and friends. This MOB was able to relive each moment of that incredible day when I viewed the photos. Jonathan is the ultimate professional and worth every penny. Jonathan Pollack is the only photographer you should even consider for your wedding!

Captured All the Best Moments

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Laurie S

Thank you so much for doing such a professional job. The moments of joy that you captured on all the faces of my loved ones are exactly how I want to remember that special day. The family portraits are wonderful, but the dancing shots are especially my favorites. I loved that, though several other things didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, I could rest assured that you had the photography completely under control. My mom even commented how much she appreciated how slick you were at getting candid shots...she didn't feel attacked by paparazzi like at my sister's wedding with another photographer. Thank you so much for the photos.

A++ Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Kristy W

Jonathan did a terrific job photographing our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding and engagement photos. He was very generous with his time and attention to detail; I see more in his photos than I was able to experience on the actual day! Jonathan is a very talented photographer with a special talent for capturing the emotion behind every moment of the day. His photos are true works of art and we’ll cherish them for generations. I would recommend Jonathan for any occasion – a St. Louis gem!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Lesley N

We decided to book with Jonathon after I met with him and he showed me his portfolio and helped me come up with some good ideas regarding timing of our event. He was able to help us get the best we could while keeping close to our budget. Photographers are all expensive, the good ones at least, and Jonathon was able to work with us and give us suggestions so that we could get the most bang for our buck. The engagement session pictures were phenominal- so many compliments and we LOVE them. I know the wedding photographs will be even better, and I cannot wait to see them! The day went by very well- he was able to get pretty much all the shots we had asked for and was good about helping us keep to our schedule, and help keep me calm throughout everything.

Look no further...

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Melissa H

If you want to hire someone that you KNOW will be perfect, he is your photographer. He will show up (early) and do a spectacular job. He made my new husband and I look like we were in a magazine ad. Hire him, you won't regret it.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Amber E

My wedding pictures were more than I could imagine. He captured all of the most important moments and so much more. I get compliments from everyone about how great my pictures turned out.

Look no further!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Ann K

I came upon Jonathan's info during a random web search and loved the look of his work. Jonathan & I met in person; I found him friendly, professional, accomodating and very personable. I booked him as quickly as possible and never regretted it for an instant. Jonathan was essentially self-sufficient on the day of my wedding - a blessing because I frankly didn't have time for anything else! He was seemingly everywhere at once, getting gorgeous photos of the venue and irreplaceable pics of my family and wedding party, all while keeping us all organized and on schedule. Most importantly, my photos are truly gorgeous! They'll be fabulous keepsakes. Jonathan is a dynamo & an artist. Don't overthink it, just hire the guy!

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Leslie W

Jonathan was recommended to me by an old friend. I was impressed from the beginning with his professionalism. We first met Jonathan for our engagement photo session, which was included in the wedding package. Jonathan was very accomodating and drove out to our place in the country to take stunning photos of us in the snow! My husband has difficulty with having photos taken (frequent eye blinking, smiles that are a little strained) but Jonathan did a great job of making Jeff feel comfortable. After viewing our engagement photos, I was so excited for my wedding day. Jonathan did not disappoint! Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! He did an amazing job with posed photos and also capturing candid shots of everyone. He is different from your average wedding photographer. He has a wonderful eye for things and manages to convey them in photos. I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation!

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 5/06/2011 Amie F

I could not have asked for more from J.Pollack Photography. Jonathan paid attention to every detail and made me feel very comfortable. His package includes everything you would want, even an engagement shoot! Jonathan is absolutely the best wedding photographer in St. Louis. You will not be disappointed.

Saint Louis Photographer

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lindsey S

We are so pleased that we worked with Jonathon. He was open to all our crazy ideas and locations and captured he moment with grace. I got every picture i wanted.

Jonathan Pollack

I spent ten years working as a software developer while I cultivated a love for photography on the side. My first subjects were cupcakes (yes, really!), and I moved on quickly to photographing weddings where I fell in love with capturing such a special day! I followed my dream and switched to photography as a full-time career in April, 2009, and I am still a passionate photography perfectionist. I can't wait to help you remember your wedding day - laughter, tears, songs, dances, toasts, and everything else - through photos!

TO J. Pollack Photography