Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

10176 W 100th CT, Westminster, CO (720) 394-0282

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Laura C

If you are getting married in the mountains of Colorado, there is absolutely no one who can compare to Jessica. Everything written in all of these reviews is 100% true. When I first met Jessica, I had a very casual, though large, wedding in mind and thought I was just going to... Read More need a bit of help here and there (how naïve I was!). Throughout all the twists and turns of wedding planning, Jessica held firm to that core vision and executed it at a level I could have never anticipated – Jessica thinks of every possibility and is prepared for them all. While many wedding planners are creative and organized, there are a few things that truly set Jessica apart. My favorite thing about her was that she told me when an idea I had just wouldn’t work – and she usually had an even better one waiting in the wings. She also has a special relationship with vendors – she can work logistics and pricing to get everything we wanted at a very reasonable cost and with extras thrown in. She works in the mountains all the time and knows which vendors are best for which venues. In my case, these relationships saved the day not once, but twice during our weekend. First was that we had a tent outdoors for the reception, which the venue did not mow. Faced with having 150 people eat in 3 foot tall weeds, Jessica lept into action and found a lawn mower through one of her contacts and got the job done (our caterers – Footers – helped as well, check them out!). Then when wind blew through the tent right before dinner and broke all the glasses, Jessica contacted another venue nearby and got them all replaced before anyone knew what had happened. She wrangled family members, a mid-cocktail hour venue change, and three full days of events with ease. Jessica was truly a delight to work with, and was a critical part of making our wedding weekend everything we could have hoped for. Work with Jessica – it will be the best thing you do the whole planning process.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shannon S

Jessica is an incredible wedding planner. My wedding was at ten mile in July and Jessica was there for us every step of the way including emotionally. She understood everything that could possibly happen and caught it before it did. Like our menu last minute not being gluten... Read More free friendly when we had gluten free guests! My family and friends still rave about Jessica till this very day. (multiple times a month!) She became someone I could lean on when things got messy. She not only brings support in planning to the table, but she will never make you feel like you are going crazy (when you very well may be inside), she responds to emails quicker than anyone I know! (which she does out of her own kindness) If you want a planner that gets it, that is laid back, calm, and knows her stuff. Then you need Jessica. Jessica-thank you so much, my wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was, if it weren't for you. You truly helped in giving me the best day of my life. I will remember you forever!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Carrie A

Jessica was referred to me from my wedding venue and after having several conversations with other planners, I found her to be the most personable and the best prices for what you receive. She went above and beyond to help me find the right vendors for things like flowers,... Read More decorations and cakes. I had no clue where to begin with those topics. Jessica also met with me often via phone or in person and was very responsive. She made the whole wedding planning process seamless and for the most part stress free. The actual weekend was perfect too. I was sick and not 100% and other then showing up and handing over personalized items the day before, there wasn't anything for me to do except enjoy myself. This was a huge help and took a lot of stress off my plate. She does a beautiful job on making weddings look amazing. I would highly suggest her for any event!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Katy B

Jessica was our wedding planner for our wonderful mountain ranch wedding in May 2016. We give her the highest possible recommendation. From the moment we started working with Jessica she made a positive impact. We live in California and got married in Colorado, so distance was... Read More potentially a big challenge for us. With Jessica as our wedding planner, it became a non-issue. Jessica has great relationships with high quality vendors in every field related to weddings. She is very open to hearing what we wanted in vendors, both style and price, and then recommending the best match. Sometimes we wanted to do a lot of research on our own, and she was very helpful in giving us the lay of the land. In other cases, we just wanted her first choice because we didn’t have the time or energy to investigate on our own. Both approaches worked great. One example of Jessica really coming through with vendors was live music. We wanted live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, but not a traditional string quartet. Jessica listened to our loosely formulated idea, and then connected us with a fantastic folk musician who we never would have found on our own, especially from California. It is also clear that Jessica has a great reputation in the Colorado wedding industry. Everyone else we worked with, including our venue and other vendors, would say, “Oh, Jessica is your planner? She is the best. She takes care of everything.” They were right. The week before the wedding (aka crunch time) Jessica was 100% available to help us with anything and everything at all times of day. She felt like your best friend and most helpful family member wrapped into one. Even little things like swinging by my parents house in Denver and driving things to the venue made a huge help. Finally, at the event itself, Jessica was everything you want in a wedding planner. She was present when you needed her, checking in the appropriate amount of time with quick updates and easy A or B decisions. She also knew when to blend into the background and take care of things on her own. She kept the event on schedule, but also made small on the fly adjustments as necessary. A perfect example was the dancing. People were having such a fun time, she took it upon herself to negotiate an extra hour for the bar and DJ and then came to us with a simple question “Would you like to keep the dance floor and bar open an additional hour? It will cost X.” We never had to stop enjoying the evening to think about logistics. All in all, choosing Jessica as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made in the entire process. She significantly reduced our stress and workload in planning the wedding, and made the wedding weekend all about the experience and very little about logistics. If you, the reader, are considering Jessica as your wedding planner, you will be so happy you hired her. She is without any doubt worth every penny you pay her. Wedding planning can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to take over your life. We are so happy we had Jessica as our wedding planner, and we are confident you will be too. Katy and Brian

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Maureen B

Jessica Adler, of JA Special Events, does an amazing job. She keeps every single detail in order, and tirelessly works on-site to see that everything goes flawlessly. She has a good rapport with the best vendors, and negotiates the best possible prices. We thoroughly enjoyed... Read More working with Jessica.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

I do not have anything but positive things to say about Stacy and Jessica from JA Special Events. They went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend very special. For an entire year they answered many questions and helped find vendors and keep costs down as much as possible.... Read More Our wedding would not have been the same without them. I am forever grateful for all their help.

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

We hired JA Special Events fairly late into the planning process, but Stacy was a HUGE part of what made our wedding day go smoothly. Stacy did an amazing job preparing us for the day by interfacing with the venue and working on timelines. To top it off she is an incredibly... Read More sweet, calming, and friendly person. During the weekend of the wedding she worked tirelessly to bring each piece of the event together. She did an amazing job. We all agreed that this was the best money we spent on the entire wedding!

Best. Planner. EVER!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Chris W

We had pretty much done everything on our own and were not planning on using a wedding planner for anything. We got to the point where we just needed some help getting our final decorations figured out and some help with communicating with our vendors and venue with all of the... Read More general questions that most couples have. We are both in school full-time and work full-time and needed help in these areas. We contacted JA and got paired up with Stacy. The money we spent for that turned out to be well spent! Because we were so far into the process already she didnt have as much to do but we sure got our moneys worth with her. We had some face-to-face appts with her and she was more than happy to travel 40 miles from her home to meet with us. She took care of all the vendor contact and finding lights and rentals for us to help save us money and make our event more beautiful and special. She ran errand and picked things up for us on the day-of so we would have nothing to worry about. She set everything up on our tables and took everything down, kept it for a few days and brought it back to our house after the event. She was super friendly to us, our families and our guests. Everyone loved her as did we. We recommend Stacy for all of your planning whether just starting out or almost to the day. You wont be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Jessica is amazing! We hired JA Special Events to help us plan our whole wedding - we live in NYC and wanted to get married in the mountains, so she was our guru. Jessica had another event on the date that ended up working out for our venue, so Stacy was our day-of coordinator.... Read More Jessica helped us nail down all the vendors and negotiated contracts. About 8 weeks before the wedding, we transitioned to working with Stacy. They made sure it was a seamless transition. Jessica did a wonderful job of finding us great vendors to choose from - I couldn't be happier with our venue (Allie's Cabin in Beaver Creek), DJ (Elite DJ), florist (Pink Posey), photographer (David Lynn Photography), linens, etc. I felt like Jessica fought on our behalf to get the best we could afford, and she and did a particularly great job working with us and the florist to get something truly beautiful, which was no easy task because my husband and I are really picky but know nothing about flowers! JA also proved to be a great value - the value we got for what we paid was amazing. Worth every penny, and then some. The weekend ended up being the wedding of our dreams (better actually). The lead up was stressful, but once the rehearsal dinner) started, we were able to enjoy the moment and spend time with our family and friends thanks to Jessica and Stacy. A lot of my friends look back on their weddings and wish they'd done things differently - I really wouldn't have changed a thing, which is pretty remarkable. Planning a wedding is hard, and there are so many moving pieces. Nothing ever goes perfectly, and there were a couple minor mishaps along the way. Jessica was really responsive when things came up, and we were able to talk through them, which I appreciated. (I should also add that I am pretty "type a" and organized (and from NYC), so not terribly laid back!) We worked very well together, and the wedding was by all accounts a huge success. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Molly M

Choosing Jessica as our wedding planner was the single best decision we made for our wedding!! She was simply amazing. She was in constant communication leading up to the wedding. She was creative in helping us achieve our dream wedding within our budget. The weekend of the... Read More wedding she was such a great resource. One of the groomsmen forgot his suit and Jessica arranged for her assistant to pick it up and bring it up to the mountains. Jessica was diligent with the venue in assuring that we were able to have our ceremony outside despite the rain prediction. Jessica made sure we had full plates and drinks all night long during the wedding. Jessica's timelines were thorough and detailed. When my bustle broke during the reception, Jessica whipped out a kit and quickly sewed it up. I would recommend her to anyone but ESPECIALLY to those having weddings at Devil's Thumb Ranch. She coordinates so many weddings there, she know the menus inside and out (including ways to cut corners) and knows all of the staff. Even when we had some issues with vendors after the wedding, Jessica was right there to help us work it out. She is truly amazing and her job. She has a calm presence and a great attitude. I am so happy we chose her to help us plan our special day!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Jessica and Stacy from JA Special Events did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding in July! I was not a bride who pictured her perfect wedding. Jessica was a great fit for me because she was calm, a tough negotiator with vendors, and not super bubbly like the other... Read More coordinators I interviewed! Jessica was able to provide significant assistance with the items that were overwhelming for me (flowers, decor) and was always available for questions and advice as we went through the planning process. Stacy was our weekend event coordinator and did an excellent job on development of the wedding day timeline, setting up, and making sure all of our belongings were accounted for at the end of the night. Our wedding day went seamlessly and we were able to have an excellent time without worrying about the details. I would recommend JA Special Events to anyone!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Baylee R

As a bride who never actually dreamed about her wedding day (crazy..I know), I felt clueless the moment we got engaged. Thankfully, Jessica and her team helped me throughout the process to put together the most memorable, beautiful, FUN day of my life! They do an incredible job... Read More of finding you the best vendors (she has a lot of connections!) and creating a day that looks/feels like a million bucks but sticks to your budget (ours was a fraction of a fraction of that!!). The entire day was seamless and Jacque (our day-of coordinator) made sure that my husband and I were always having fun, not hungry, and we ALWAYS had a drink in our hand. Thank you so much, Jessica and team! You made our day incredible.

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Meg F

Working with JA Special Events on our recent Colorado wedding was simply fantastic. Their assistance with vendor recommendations, wedding weekend coordination, and general advice and guidance was invaluable. I would highly recommend using their services!

Best wedding planner ever!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Lauren M

Jessica was by far the best money we spent on the entire wedding! She did a fantastic job with every little detail. She immediately took care of every issue we had and always responded to my questions within 24 hours. She knew exactly what my husband and I needed the day of the... Read More wedding. I.e. she made sure we had time together, made sure we knew everything that was going on and made everything go according to schedule. We had a lot of issues with our venue and she made sure we got exactly what we wanted regardless of how the venue handled the issue. Planning a wedding is difficult and we absolutely couldn't have done it without her. If I had to do it all over again Jessica would be our first choice!

FANTASTIC Day-Of Coordinator!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Electra L

OMG Stacy was the reason our wedding turned out so well. She was our Day-of coordinator and I didn't hire her until about a month before the wedding. I was worried that since I was finding someone so last minute, I wouldn't be able to find anyone who would be great but I was... Read More wrong. Stacy had brilliant last minute ideas that helped fill in the gaps I hadn't realized I had for the day. She went above and beyond with setting up and taking down the event. We got married in a high mountain meadow (this was not a venue - this was a bbq picnic area with gorgeous views but no amenities). While I had the wedding planned out to make the meadow a luxury location for a wedding, Stacy was the one executing the event and she rocked! She is unassuming, genuine, helpful, and so organized. It made me feel so great during the wedding, knowing that Stacy had everything under control :) This was the best vendor I dealt with for my entire wedding. I would recommend them to anyone.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Katie C

She was amazing!! Worth every penny and more!! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. She's on top of everything, and SO helpful & SO calm. No complaints at all!!!!

Jessica was the best wedding decision I made!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Erin M

We wanted to have a destination wedding in the Colorado Mountains, but knew we would need a wedding planner to help us since we lived out of state. Jessica was easily the best decision I could have made!! She started the whole experience by helping us set up a budget and a... Read More timeline. Throughout the wedding planning process, Jessica was very careful to stick to our budget and help us find ways to save money. She would often offer to do something herself if it would help us save money, such as returning rented items after the wedding so we didn't have to pay the extra fee for the vendor to pick up the items. She also arranged all the decor for my friday night welcome reception, through her vendor connections, so I could save money. Jessica is also incredibly hard-working and organized! She was available to me anytime I needed her or had a question. Since I work full time and had limited time to travel for wedding planning, she arranged a "power week" for me, during which I flew to Colorado and met with two or three of each type of vendor I would need for our wedding. At the end of that week, I knew I had great choices for all my vendors. It really speaks well of a wedding planner when the vendors love working with her as much as you do. I can't tell you how many times I heard that we would get a special deal, since we were working with Jessica. I also really appreciated that Jessica was full of ideas, but was never pushy. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding and helped us figure out how to make it happen. Jessica was such a calming influence on me during the wedding planning. I never really worried about how everything would turn out because I knew I could trust her. Anytime I started to feel stressed out, I just had to talk to her and I would instantly feel more relaxed. On a personal level, I truly consider Jessica a friend. We had so much fun together during the wedding planning process!! I couldn't imagine not keeping in touch with her when the wedding was over. So, when we returned to Colorado for a vacation a few months after the wedding, we made sure to meet up with Jessica. In summary, Jessica is detail-oriented, reliable, and frequently goes above and beyond expectation. I would highly recommend Jessica to any bride who wants a wedding planner. I could not have asked for a more positive and fun wedding planning experience!!!

Couldn't do it without her!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Liz R

Jessica at JA Events absolutely made my event. I sincerely could not have done it without her- she became so much more than just my event planner by the end of the process, she is now a confidant and a friend. Incredible ideas, service and advice while always keeping to my... Read More budget. I would recommend her in a heartbeat, she is absolutely fantastic. She helped my dream wedding come to life!!

Went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Sangeetha M

Jessica was really great to work with and went way above and beyond my expectations for her. I have referred her to several of my friends, and I would not hesitate to refer to to plan the most complicated wedding! She did a fabulous job!

Enormously pleased clients!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 J. L. D

Jessica Adler is so very deserving of the many accolades posted in the preceding Wedding Channel reviews. She is clearly doing what she loves, and she brings immense talent, warmth, and dedication to her wedding coordination business. Jessica provided full coordination... Read More services for our daughter's wedding in Boulder in summer 2012. We presented her with the significant challenge of coordinating a destination wedding for a bride and groom who were living in California; we parents of the bride in Ohio. She was absolutely masterful in keeping in close contact and in communicating with us all. (She and I exchanged literally hundreds of emails!) She aptly guided us step-by-step through a nine-month wedding planning process that proved unexpectedly enjoyable under her experienced, confident hand. Jessica is a an exemplary wedding coordinator. We were enormously pleased with every element of her service, and we give her our very highest recommendation.

Saw Our Vision

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Stephen S

Jessica with JA Special Events took her time and made sure to see our vision for the wedding and help us get every detail just right. When we decided to splurge on certain aspects of our day she adjusted our budget and helped us stay on track. Instead of the wedding planning... Read More being stressful we were able to enjoy the entire experience from planning, to rehearsal dinner and most importantly the day of. We have recommended her to many friends beginning their process and they have loved working along side her.

Our Wedding Day Would Not Have Been the Amazing Memory It Is Without Jessica!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Kimberly H

Jessica Adler was such a blessing to all parties involved in the events included in our wedding weekend. She was there every step of the way and did not miss a beat. She took the necessary time to understand our vision clearly and that meant everything to us. Our... Read More unconditional confidence in Jessica allowed my husband and me to just relax and enjoy our destination wedding in Estes Park, Colorado. In fact, we left our home having turned the reigns over to Jessica's capable hands and never gave it a second thought. It was perfect! If adjustments were needed with any of the vendors she handled it gracefully, professionally, and very quickly. My husband and I never knew the difference. Many of our guests mentioned how impressed they were with her and have been in contact with us since requesting her contact information. My husband's parents still comment on how amazing she was (and our wedding was almost 3 years ago). My husband and I have recommended, and will continue recommend, Jessica to friends, family, and acquaintances. Everyone always has the same feedback, "Thank you so much for giving me her contact information! That woman is a godsend!" Jessica, thank you so much for everything you do and the level of professionalism and commitment you give to all your clients!!! You are helping make so many dreams come true every single day!!!

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Louise D

Jessica Adler is absolutely a phenominal woman of integrity with a gift of tremendous detail and a wealth of grand wisdom and insight. I am blessed to call Jessica a friend and it is with our utmost privilege, my husband and I would highly recommend Jessica for any family... Read More desiring a top quality wedding planner! Jessica was available at all times, she was extrememly quick in responding to my phone calls and emails, unbelieveably ORGANIZED, she is trustworthy and her reputation amongst vendors is extremely positive!!! EVERYONE I contacted shared how much they love working with Jessica! Our family was blown away with how hard she worked for us prior to the wedding and she was a truly a blessing to us on the wedding day as she orchestrated, with kindness and professionalism, the timeline of events from the early morning up through the tear down of the reception. We are deeply thankful for the compassion, concern and heart she poured into assisting me, Elizabeth (the bride) and the groom's mother. I had complete confidence in Jessica and truly was at peace throughout the entire process of the awesome journey.... especially on the wedding day! It is with complete joy and gratitude, that I highly recommend Jessica Adler as a top wedding planner in the Denver area!

amazing!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Risa T

We used Jessica Adler's full coordination service. Jessica is incredibly organized. She has a wealth of knowledge and contacts. The experience of planning a wedding has been enjoyable and completely stress free, thanks to Jessica. Her pricing is substantially lower than many... Read More wedding planners and yet you get the same service! She sets out a budget at the beginning and works with you to stick to it. She also puts out a time line which is immensely helpful for staying on top of things. She is extremely experienced in wedding planning and it is evident in everything that she does. I feel so lucky to have found Jessica!

The Best in Colorado!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Karensa M

Jessica Adler is nothing short of a miracle worker. Throughout our engagement, and especially in the weeks and days leading up to our perfect wedding weekend, Jessica was one step ahead of every single detail, vendor, venue, parent, and plan. She was creative, fun, and never let... Read More panic or anxiety settle but instead reassured that everything would be perfect-- and it was. She has a calming quality about her, and is a consummate professional who clearly enjoys what she does and makes even the most mundane wedding planning activities fun and compelling. I would recommend Jessica to any couple planning a wedding, anniversary, or any other special day.