Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

725 North Highway A1A Unit A-106, Jupiter, FL (561) 762-0984

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Hilary S

Knowing Jack Bates for years, & watching his talent grow, I knew way before I even got engaged that he would be my wedding photographer. His eye for the perfect shot is truly an artistic gene. His love for nature inspires him for amazing first look pictures. He captured all of... Read More our emotional moments through out the day. His promptness of delivering our photos shortly after our big day was extremely appreciated. He is very creative in videography as well! His work is loved by many, as he has thousands and thousands of followers on social media.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Chelsea R

Jack was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer! Chris and I both were set on having him and we couldn't have picked a better person to capture our special day. Jack is truly an artist when it comes to photographing, his vision and passion shows in his work. He was... Read More professional and timely, he captured every moment and more beautifully. I could not recommend him enough, everyone spoke very highly of his work and the pictures are perfect. It was one of the best choices we made to hire Jack as the photographer!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Tyler B

Words cannot even describe how incredible Jack is! Between our engagement shoot to our big day, he killed it! I cannot even count how many people contacted me after our wedding day asking for his contact for future use after seeing how hard he worked and how much our guest loved... Read More him! Jack, we will forever be grateful for you! Thank you so much for capturing our big day!

2017-05-30T08:50:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tyler! It was such an honor to be apart of your Wedding. We loved every second of it.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 carla w

Jack killed it! His expert eye and unique perspective on our Wedding Day turned out awesome. We loved our pictures and will cherish them forever!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Savanna O

If I could give Jack Bates 100 stars, I would. He is the best of the best! He captured our wedding so beautifully! Better than I remember it being lol! I will definitely use him for every event in our lives.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Caitie E

After a long hunt to find the perfect photographer Jack caught our eye with his unique and artistic style. His friendly voice over the phone matched and exceed our expectations in person. Jack was extremely talented at capturing our most natural "moments" during the shoot! His... Read More way of detailing the lighting and colors were beautifully crafted into artwork. We couldn't be more happy with our photos and will be recommending him to everyone we know! Book him now you won't regret it! - Caite & Karl

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Shelby P

Jack is absolutely amazing! I found him while searching the Knot and quickly realized that a lot of photographers all looked the same, nothing special. When I came across Jack Bates I knew he was the one I wanted, very different than any other. The way he captures colors is... Read More incredible. He was so friendly throughout the entire process and made me feel extremely comfortable during the shots. My pictures came out even better than I ever imagined. The way he capture the true beauty of our wedding so that I can look at it for years to come, makes me so happy! Thank you Jack!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Jack is fun, creative and easy to work with!!! We were estatic with the results! So much variety and quality images! Don't miss your opportunity for some really magical photos!!! Thank you again JacK

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Meagan L

All I can say is that I got so emotional looking at our pictures when I received the email! Totally unusual for me but they were breathtaking! Jack I have known from a far for a few years and his work has always been beautiful but things get real when his work is you ,your love... Read More , and your story! He Ofcourse made us feel comfortable. Was so flexible in the heat and going from place to place where he could get some great shots! He can really take your vision and run with it! I'm beyond pleased to say the least! I truly am in love with them that I can't even choose one for our save the dates! Lol you're crazy if you don't work with him. He captures you in a way no other can!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

My fiancé and I hired Jack for our engagement photos. He was super easy going to work with, and made us feel comfortable. Our pictures turned out AMAZING! We are SO HAPPY we chose him. We had a great experience and fantastic results. We will definitely be working with him again... Read More in the future. 10 stars!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

You don't have to take my word for it to see how talented Jack is, just go take a look at his website and you'll be blown away! My husband, family, and I really could not be happier with our wedding photos. They are truly beautiful and we feel so lucky to have booked Jack and... Read More his team as our photographers! Not only are the pictures amazing, but Jack was so easy to work with during planning and during the wedding (we were from out of town). They did not get in the way of any of the ceremony of reception events, but managed to still get perfect pictures! Also, they did not make us feel awkward by making us do weird poses or rushing us or taking too long. I cannot recommend Jack Bates Photography enough!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Blair T

Jack was a blessing to work with. His communication was always open and he was easy to talk to. Whenever we had questions, he addressed them immediately. He started his photography the morning of and he was decked out in every piece of equipment you could imagine. He knew... Read More exactly when a shot was perfect and would not stop until he got that perfect picture. Every photo he took captured all of the emotions surrounding our big day. I told him exactly what we wanted our pictures to portray and he nailed it. The turnaround time was exceptional and we received our pictures in less than a month after our wedding. He delivered the pictures to us through the mail with a heartfelt note and in a gorgeous case. The pictures are ours to keep on a little usb drive. No extra fees for rights. He is the BEST. If you can't tell by his website or his testimonials then you may just have to try him out for yourself. Thanks again, Jack for such a phenomenal job!! (I know this review is a little delayed but I just got some pictures blown up on canvas and wanted to make sure I showed my appreciation for Jack's hard work!)

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Katie B

Jack is the best! He is professional and has a great eye! He was our photographer for our wedding two weeks ago and he did above and beyond an amazing job! Very easy to work with and he truly is an expert at what he does! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

The pictures for my engagement shoot were more than I could ever ask for. My fiance and I are getting married in six months and we hired Jack not only because he is one of our greatest friends but because he takes the most amazing photographs out of any photographer I know. He... Read More truly has a gift. As a girl who is camera shy, he made our engagement photo shoot completely relaxed. And when we got the proofs -- I mean WOW! They were hands down the best photos of both my fiance and I. These photos were magazine quality, mouth-dropping, scream cause you can't believe how gorgeous they are WOW kind of photos. I would definitely say to the bride who is looking for a photographer to go no further. Jack is the best hands down without competition. His prices are actually less expensive than most and his quality is far superior. If he's a little over your budget -- splurge for his work. I'm serious. You'll have these photos forever and his quality is worth the money.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Jack Bates IS Jupiter Florida. The laid-back, surfer-dude, Florida native impressed the hell out of my fiance and I with his artistic and natural approach to wedding photography. For our engagement shoot he spent a few hours with us taking us to just about every interesting... Read More type of natural backdrop that Jupiter has to offer: beach rocks, sea oat fields, banyan tree forests, etc. There's no surprise that our photos turned out great! In addition to being a master of natural light photography, Jack had a knack for putting my fiance and I at ease to make for more natural looking smile. We look like sexy beasts in our engagement photos and I'd like to give Jack Bates some credit for that :) My fiance and I will definitely be hiring him for our Wedding in December!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

My husband and I were so happy with the work of Jack Bates. He is so professional and talented. Jack made the whole wedding party feel so comfortable. His work is unique and brings out the best in every moment. Thank you, Jack!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

Jack is awesome! We had a very low key vibe for our wedding and from the very beginning, Jack understood what we wanted to capture in our wedding photos. The artistry and beauty of the photos were beyond our expectations, he is a truly a very talented ,gifted photographer, I... Read More HIGHLY recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Jessica K

My husband and I got married on March 28, 2015. We chose Jack as our photographer and could not have been happier! First of all, he is naturally talented and has an eye for photography. I had a good feeling about his skills based on what I had seen on his website and social... Read More media. He has a love of the ocean and nature, which I knew would work out perfectly with our tastes. He was so easy to work with on the day of the wedding. He was all over the place trying to capture as much as possible. When we received our pictures we were blown away! The personalized USB drive came in a beautiful little case which also included a photo montage to music, which brought me to tears. Jack also went above and beyond by surprising us with a metal print of one of our favorite pictures. I would totally book Jack again, in a heartbeat.

Most Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Kaitlyn P

Jack is such a creative talent and provided us with one-of-a-kind engagement photos. He has the best ideas and eye for shots. I also had a few ideas of my own in mind and he accommodated them all with ease and professionalism, and was able to kick them up a notch to such a level... Read More of uniqueness. His work says it all. Every single person that walks into my house immediately gasps at my engagement photos and how absolutely beautiful they are. He went above and beyond and I would definitely use him again and refer him to all of my friends.

Extraordinary Experience

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

My husband and I recently had a photo shoot with Jack, and the entire experience from start to finish was spectacular. He is, first and foremost, an artist who takes beautiful photographs. I explained to him what I had pictured in my head and he knew the perfect location. I was... Read More a little nervous about having professional photos done, but Jack was able to bring my shy husband out of his shell, make us both feel comfortable and capture us and our love with photos we will cherish forever. He gave us exactly what we envisioned: gorgeous, high-quality photos in an artistic style of the real us with some posed portraits and details. What I love most about our photos is Jack's natural ability to not only capture our love story in the photos, but the beauty of everything around us as well. Jack was very prompt in having our photos delivered to us with a sneak peek the very next day, and all edited photos two weeks following. We will recommend Jack Bates Photography to all of our friends and family, and will be using him for all of our milestones in the future!

2015-05-12T08:32:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kirsten. I'm very happy you are pleased with the way everything came out and I really appreciate the kind words! You and Danny were great to work with and I look forward to the future.