Jack Garrett Band - CINCINNATI COLUMBUS WEDDING BAND

Coast to Coast - OH,KY,PA,IN,IL,MI,NY,CA,FL,TN,MO,AZ,TX

Ten Reasons Why Couples Hire the Jack Garrett Band

1. Unlimited Performance Time (We Can Play All Night) ....2. Three Hour Dance Sets (The Music Never Stops)....3. Mash Ups, Medleys, Full Songs (Packed Dance Floors) 4.Four Accomplished Lead Vocalists (Male and Female, Duets, More Variety, No "One Voice Band") 5. Full Instrumentation (10 Instruments plus Vocalists, True to the Music, Fuller, Authentic Sound (listen and compare) 6. All Full Time - Career Musicians with Degrees (No Part Timers) 7. The Musicians on our Video and Audio are The Musicians You Will Get (Not an Out of State Pick Up Band, Ask) 8. 1443 Weddings and Counting (15 Years Together, Professional, Experienced) 9. Well Over 1000 Songs to Choose From (Appeal to All Age Groups) 10. Several Group Sizes to Choose From ( Can Meet Most Budgets, 12 Piece Band Starting at $2500.00)

Instruments

Bugle, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Klezmer, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

P.O. Box 141236, Cincinnati, OH Coast to Coast - OH,KY,PA,IN,IL,MI,NY,CA,FL,TN,MO,AZ,TX (513) 508-7450

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

BOOK THE JACK GARRETT BAND NOW! I recently attended a wedding reception in Cincinnati, Ohio. I normally don’t write reviews for anything but after hearing the band my friend booked I wanted to give them a shout out! The Jack Garrett Band was incredible. I have been to so many... Read More wedding receptions where the music was just ok. This band is amazing! All everyone talked about was how great the music was. The dance floor was packed all night! People even danced during the dinner music. I don’t recall the dance floor ever being empty! The music sounded spectacular. The singers in this band are fabulous and the musicians in this band (from what I learned) are the best to be found in this area. This band could play every style of music! There was something for young and old. The brides 90 year old Grandmother was even up and dancing! We were so impressed with this band! When our daughter decides on that special someone, we will be booking Jack Garrett and his 12 Piece Band!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mackenzie S

Jack Garrett and the Syndicate were the PERFECT band for our wedding! They kept everyone dancing the entire night long and were great to work with! Jack was so professional and detail oriented in everything and really helped our vision come to life. With him we were able to have... Read More live jazz at our cocktail hour, beautiful music during dinner, and the best dance party with both si and live music. Jack carefully thought of everything from setting the mood and ambiance of the room to songs that everyone of all ages would enjoy. The musicians themselves were all fantastic and very skilled. We also thoroughly enjoyed having both male and female vocals. Jack Garrett was so great to work with and being a same-sex couple he made everything very comfortable. If you are considering hiring a band look no further! Jack Garrett and the Syndicate were simply the best!!!

Jack Garrett was spectacular!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Mandy D

Jack Garrett blew us away! I am a professional musician and I have a wedding band in the Boston area. I know weddings; and I know bands. Jack and his band were absolutely exceptional! Not only did they sound fantastic, but Jack's knowledge of weddings and event planning made the... Read More whole process extremely easy and perfectly flawless. He even brought extra musicians as an added touch!! I can't tell you how many people have commented to me about how great the band was. I can't tell you how many people commented that the band was the best they've ever seen. I can't tell you how many people said that our wedding was the most spectacular wedding they've ever been to and the music was unbelievable!! Many people, including myself, also got a chance to talk to some of the musicians and they were great to chat with. Top notch guys. Theresa blew the roof off. We loved so many songs...actually, EVERY song. Not a single song was lackluster. Every selection was perfect. So many people who we didn't expect to dance DANCED! Jack had a tall order as we like an eclectic mix of 1940's-2000's and they nailed it! I also am so impressed with the flow of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly, all of the transitions were flawless. A truly magical experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carol R

AWESOME BAND! Jack Garrett and his band performed at my daughter's wedding and they were fabulous! He interacted with the guests and we danced until the very last minute of the reception. Jack announced each part of the evening in a very professional and timely manner and... Read More it moved along flawlessly! We heard comments about how much fun everyone had all night and at the brunch the next morning! Jack is very easy to work with and strives to make the music exactly what the bride and groom envision. The reception was at the Hilton at Easton in Columbus and the huge sound of the 12 piece band made the night incredible! The 2 musicians for the cocktail hour were amazing also! Everyone in this band is both professional and very talented. It is obvious that they enjoy what they are doing! Don't look any further - BOOK THIS BAND!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jay L

OUTSTANDING MUSIC—Jack Garrett and The Syndicate provided exceptional music and acoustics for our outdoor family wedding—300 guests danced the night away—under a tent overlooking the Ohio River in North Bend, Ohio. The music lingers as our guests continue to recall that special... Read More evening. Thanks Jack—your 12 piece band was the Best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Zachary W

A friend encouraged us to check out the Jack Garrett Bank for our wedding reception. Boy, that turned out to be the best recommendation we received throughout the entire wedding planning process! I was pleasantly surprised from the beginning at the professionalism of every... Read More person connected to the Jack Garrett Bank. Jack was very conscientious in planning our reception at D. Burnham Hall at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Cincinnati, which provided us with great comfort. After phone calls, emails and personal meetings with Jack, we were able to relax as we knew we were in his good hands. Neither Zack nor I have any experience in planning a wedding, so we welcomed Jack's advice and guidance. Without being overbearing in the least, Jack took the lead and was our emcee for the entire evening. Just what we needed! And what a party! We knew our families would come ready to dance, but the Jack Garrett Bank took things to a higher level. Many of our guests never left the dance floor! One of our guests asked me, "Is there any type of music they can't play?" They were amazing. My father played was a member of a dance band years ago (in the 1950's), so I had rather high expectations for the band who would perform at our wedding. While my father died years ago, I know he would have been impressed with the Jack Garrett Band. Marrying Zack was the smartest thing I have ever done and our wedding day truly was the happiest day of my life. The Jack Garrett Band contributed to our memorable day in so many ways. I recommend the Jack Garrett Band without any hesitation whatsoever.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Susan W

I heard Jack Play at my daughter in law and sons wedding at the Manor House . They were amazing ! At that venue Jack had a 5 piece band and he sang. Not only does Jack have a wonderful voice, he is able to sing many types of music, and his band is outstanding. When we had to... Read More choose the music for our own wedding there was no doubt we would call Jack. We wanted a Trio and singer for our Pyramid Hills wedding and reception, and he was able to comply. Again great music and a variety of songs for our style . I highly recommend Jack Garrett Band for your wedding or any celebration. He is a real class act who delivers every time!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Troy K

Jack Garrett Band is the best wedding band you can hire. They exclusively use professional musicians and will blow away any other band you're looking for. Our wedding was at Jorgensen Farms in Columbus, Ohio, and we had the full band (the horns added so much to the sound).... Read More Everyone was asking where we found the band and how good they were. They really made the reception into a great party, and it wouldn't have been the same without them. Our wedding dance song wasn't in their repertoire, but they learned it and played if flawlessly. You can't go wrong with the Jack Garrett Band.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Daniel K

We got married at Via Vecchia in Columbus, OH. The band was the highlight! Jack Garrett and his band are arguably the most professional and qualified band you will find in the Midwest. From my initial engagement with Jack to our final detailed walk-through, he was nothing short... Read More of amazing. You contract with a band of this caliber for two reasons: 1. the quality of their musicianship; and 2. the decreased risk and stress involved with one of the most important components of the wedding. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed and your guests will be talking about how good "the band" was for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jordan R

Jack Garrett and his band/team were great. Jack went far above and beyond expectations when something came up the week of the wedding. All of our guests were dancing until the lights were turned on and they were asked to leave!! Almost everyone commented on how great and how... Read More fun the band was. Thank you Jack and team!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ginny R

Jack Garrett Band played at our wedding in Columbus in July. From the start of the planning process, we knew an awesome band that would keep people dancing all night was the most important detail of our wedding. In starting to research bands, we had four contenders and Jack... Read More Garrett was the band that all parties (my parents, my husband, and I) agreed on. Sometimes in reading reviews you wonder if people are exaggerating, but Jack's band really lived up to our expectations-and they were high expectations. Our wedding was at a concert venue, and the theme of our wedding was music. Music is a significant part of our lives. Each dinner table featured a picture from a show that my husband and I have seen together, and we had over 20 tables. We see a lot of live music and wanted a band that had a concert vibe that would appeal to guests of all ages. If you do, too, then Jack is your guy. My my experience, Jack is not the kind of person who just gives you what you want, and I mean that in the best way. If you suggest a song that will not keep people dancing or seems out of place for your vision, he will let you know. If you want to do things in a way that won't flow well during the ceremony, he will voice his concerns. He does that because he knows what he is talking about from years of experience. You have to trust him, like we did. Jack took the time the week before the wedding to drive a couple hours to the venue to meet with the coordinator and see the space, which really impressed me. He really cares about putting on a great show and being prepared. Another thing that I think is important to note is that the samples on their website just don't do them justice. They sound even better in person. People raved about the band for weeks after our wedding. During our reception my nieces and nephews couldn't help how excited they were and got onstage with the band. They were having an amazing time dancing to the music, and it was adorable (to us, at least). I'm sure it was incredibly annoying for the band, but they let the kids have their fun and they danced their little hearts out. It meant a lot to me and my family to see how much fun they were having, and now we'll always have that memory of the time the kids took over the stage at our wedding. Thanks, Jack, for making our wedding music everything we could have hoped for. Book the Jack Garrett Band-you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Julie & Tim S

We hired the Jack Garrett Band for our daughter's wedding after our friends recommended them and what a great recommendation it was! Jack had several phone meetings as well as an in person planning meeting to make sure the night would be exactly what the brides wanted. Jack also... Read More had great ideas on what order to do certain things throughout the night like first dance, cake cutting which all turned out great. We had two band members play during the cocktail hour which was really nice. Jack and his band had a packed dance floor the entire night filled with three generations loving the variety of fun danceable music. It was also nice that they had a DJ system too where they could play songs as well not on their playlist. Our guests kept saying how great they were all night. What you get for the price is honestly the best deal for high quality musicians who made the wedding such a fun, fun night. We highly recommend Jack for his professionalism, the band and their unbelievable talent and the energy they will bring to your event!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017

I was at a wedding reception at the Renaissance Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio on January 21, earlier this year. The Jack Garrett Band was ON FIRE the entire reception! As a professional musician myself, I can tell you the band was one of the best collection of professionals I've... Read More ever heard and they kept the dance floor hopping all night. What a fun band! I would wholeheartedly recommend this group to anyone wanting to hire a band for their wedding reception or party.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Maura B

I'm a wedding coordinator in the Cincinnati area that has had the pleasure of working with the Jack Garrett Band several times over the past year. Jack is simply the best. He puts his all into every single wedding and couple that he works with. I can't tell you how much my... Read More couples appreciate his attentiveness and responsiveness throughout the planning process. On the wedding day he shows up early to set up, is prepared with the setup and timeline and then always delivers an AMAZING performance for the reception. It always amazes me how Jack and his band can get EVERYONE on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! He is a great guy, amazing performer and top notch professional. Hands down, Jack Garrett is the best in the biz!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jenn C

There is a reason Jack Garrett is so highly rated, this band is great!!! We hired the 12 piece band for our wedding reception in January. Initially, we had a few reservations about hiring Jack and his band: first, they play so many weddings it is difficult to hear them in... Read More person before you book them; second, we’ve heard large “brass bands” in the past that were sometimes difficult to dance to; and third, we thought all of the positive reviews were simply good marketing – almost like it was too good to be true. However, from the moment we heard Jack play our fears disappeared and we knew his band was the real deal. He had the entire dance floor packed all night and played nothing but hit after hit. Weeks later and our guests are still talking about how this was the best wedding band they’ve ever heard and how much they enjoyed their music. They weren’t just good music, they were a good time! While his band isn’t the type that jumps up and down and runs around on stage, they don’t need to be: their music is phenomenal and Jack is a great emcee. Apart from the quality of their music, what sets them apart is that they know exactly what to play and when. If you have a bunch of drunk college friends dancing, they’re going to play something that’s upbeat and easy to dance to. If your aunts and uncles want a chance to slow dance, they’ll dial up a love song. If you’re just looking for someone to play wedding classics like “Shout” and “Sweet Caroline” they’ll play it better than any other wedding band in the tri-state. Plus, Jack knows just the right times to interject his personality and interact with the crowd. He’s also a great guy and was very easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He was full of helpful advice regarding what works well and what to stay away from. If you’re a music person and want to control every song that is played, he’d be more than happy to accommodate and the band is good enough to play any type of music you want. On the other hand, if you’ve never thought this much about music in your life, he is full of great suggestions and more than happy to take control of your wedding day playlist. We highly recommend Jack and his band!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Larry B

Jack Garrett and his band were an outstanding accompaniment to our celebration. Weeks later, our guests are still complementing us on our choice of the band; they were great from start to finish. Jack was wonderful about listening to us describe our guest list and tailoring... Read More the music to fit the crowd. The arrangements were sophisticated and the all the musicians and vocalists were extremely talented.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bryan P

When my wife tasked me with finding a band for our wedding, I looked at bands from Det, Cle, Indy, Col, and Pit. I'm really big on reading reviews with almost any purchase, and with every band I saw for those cities on the knot, nothing really jumped out at me. They were all... Read More very expensive for what I wanted (10+ piece band with a big horn section). Somehow I forgot to look at Cinci wedding bands and I saw Jack's band pop up. I was already impressed with how they were overwhelmingly the most highly rated band I could find within proximity to Columbus. I called Pam, the band manager, and she immediately scheduled a phone-meeting for me with Jack that night. Not only did I get a great vibe from Jack on that call, but I was honestly shocked when he gave me the quote. It was half of what every other band had already quoted me! Jack also really went into detail about the backgrounds of each of his musicians. He explained to me that this wasn't your ordinary wedding band. He was right, these guys were absolutely amazing. I wanted a band to bring the house down that night and I explained that to him. They didn't disappoint. So many of our friends and family told us after the big night how blown away they were with the band. I can firmly say that you probably won't find a better wedding band out there. They were consummate professionals throughout the entire process and Jack makes little personal touches to the whole experience that made that night so memorable. Thank you again Jack and I would recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Georgia T

Jack and the band were absolutely wonderful before, during, and after my daughter's wedding. The attention paid by Jack and Pam made the planning less stressful as well as much more personalized. Their receptiveness and effort was made to make the day memorable . Many of our... Read More guests commented and are still commenting on the talent of the musicians. The vocals were great. I am very thankful for Jack Garrett and the Syndicate for making my daughter's wedding special and all that she hoped for. I highly recommend Jack and the Syndicate for your event!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brienne K

Our wedding reception was an absolute dream come true, and so much of that was because of Jack Garrett and the Syndicate. They are so incredibly talented - what excellent musicians!! Our guests had so much fun dancing to Frank Sinatra songs, Etta James, Aretha Franklin, and I... Read More will never forget dancing to Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade - it was perfect. It was amazing to see everyone having so much fun out on the dance floor and we are so grateful for such wonderful memories!!! My husband and I wanted our wedding to be classic and elegant and so much fun, and Jack Garrett and the Syndicate certainly exceeded all of our expectations!! Our guests were so impressed and complementary! Thank you all for making such an important day so special.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah C

Jack Garrett is simply the best - our family and friends are still raving about them months later, and we have two friends who have since booked the band for their own weddings because they had so much fun! I can guarantee that all of your guests will be on the dance floor until... Read More the music stops at the end of the night. In addition to band's performance, Jack is so organized and helpful in the planning process and regularly spoke with us about our preferences, the timeline for the day, our musical taste, etc. It was a huge stress relief to know that everything was taken care of and that the evening would run smoothly! Our reception coordinator and videographer both commented to me after how fantastic he was to work with, from coordinating the sound system and microphone to simply creating a fun atmosphere for the guests. Booking this band was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah C

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Leslie C

The wedding day weather was storybook perfect and the table decorations looked wonderful. But everyone commented on how great the Jack Garrettt band was. Many of my friends said the wedding was the best, most fun they'd been to and we owe it to the Jack Garrett musicians... Read More They were so upbeat and full of life. And Jack himself was very helpful in planning the events/pace of the evening. I give them a 1-10 rating of 15 !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jay R

The compliments that our guests have provided Jack and the band after our wedding reception are consistent, well-earned and warranted. We have had multiple guests ask us how they might be able to get in touch with Jack to book the band for events. The band's sound is... Read More unparalleled. Jack Garrett and the Syndicate have a repertoire of tunes that are classic and contemporary; quite simply, they can do it all. And, they do it all masterfully. Aside from the music, which is absolutely amazing, Jack took the time to meet with us—in person—to understand our style. We wanted a robust, big band sound. Jack understood our style and delivered. Also, Jack's talents extend beyond leading the band. He was very helpful in crafting a timeline that worked for our reception and managed that timeline with ease. My wife and I strongly recommend Jack Garrett and the Syndicate.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mary Cecilia S

Jack and his band surpassed any expectations we had for the soundtrack to our beautiful day. Start to finish, they were the most engaging and attentive people and the band members went out of their way to speak to us throughout the evening to say what a lovely night it was. They... Read More were gracious and professional and so high energy. Our reception venue had a few slip ups in terms of keeping things rolling smoothly and even though it wasn't their responsibility to keep things on track, Jack and his gang did the best they could to coax the venue along. The music was flawless and all of our guests said it was the best music at a wedding they had ever heard. Better than original versions. My great big Italian family was in heaven with the classics, my mother and aunts and uncles appreciated the songs from their childhood. The best part I would have to say is that for our first dance song, we picked one that they hadn't heard or done. They picked it apart and put it back together in a way that would allow it to sound great played live, and with their instruments. They went in the studio, and they practiced it. It sounded SO wonderful you would have thought they'd done it a zillion times before. Genuinely wonderful individuals. Jack stopped us from making some rookie mistakes when it came to how we organized our reception and the whole experience was worth every penny. Could not recommend them more highly, one of my favorite parts of that day, and it'll always be a huge part of our memories!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Bruce F

Great Band! We were very happy with the bands performance at our reception. A lot of our guest had positive comments. Jack is very experienced with weddings. He used that experience to guide the timing and choice of music. Our group wanted dance music and I think Jack... Read More delivered. They have a very nice full sound. They were powerful but not overbearing. Jack communicated with us multiple times before the wedding. He tries to get to know you and your music taste. The reception flowed very well due to Jacks expertise.

Jack Garrett

Loving Life and Living to Play! Visit Our Website! Call or Write Today to learn more about our Award Winning Wedding Bands!