Jack Garrett Band - CINCINNATI COLUMBUS WEDDING BAND

Coast to Coast - OH,KY,PA,IN,IL,MI,NY,CA,FL,TN,MO,AZ,TX

Ten Reasons Why Couples Hire the Jack Garrett Band

1. Unlimited Performance Time (We Can Play All Night) ....2. Three Hour Dance Sets (The Music Never Stops)....3. Mash Ups, Medleys, Full Songs (Packed Dance Floors) 4.Four Accomplished Lead Vocalists (Male and Female, Duets, More Variety, No "One Voice Band") 5. Full Instrumentation (10 Instruments plus Vocalists, True to the Music, Fuller, Authentic Sound (listen and compare) 6. All Full Time - Career Musicians with Degrees (No Part Timers) 7. The Musicians on our Video and Audio are The Musicians You Will Get (Not an Out of State Pick Up Band, Ask) 8. 1443 Weddings and Counting (15 Years Together, Professional, Experienced) 9. Well Over 1000 Songs to Choose From (Appeal to All Age Groups) 10. Several Group Sizes to Choose From ( Can Meet Most Budgets, 12 Piece Band Starting at $2500.00)

Instruments

Bugle, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Klezmer, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

P.O. Box 141236, Cincinnati, OH Coast to Coast - OH,KY,PA,IN,IL,MI,NY,CA,FL,TN,MO,AZ,TX (513) 280-2915

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Meghan C

THE JACK GARRETT BAND IS THE BEST!!!!! Words cannot ever do this incredible band justice. He 110% delivered on his promise to get people on the dance floor and keep them there...ALL NIGHT LONG!! Our guests have not stopped talking about how much they loved our band and making it... Read More clear that they were the best wedding band they have ever heard. Jack was so wonderful to work with, meeting with us in person and on the phone, giving us helpful hints and lists of the top songs at that current moment to help make our song selections!!

Jack Garrett was spectacular!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Mandy D

Jack Garrett blew us away! I am a professional musician and I have a wedding band in the Boston area. I know weddings; and I know bands. Jack and his band were absolutely exceptional! Not only did they sound fantastic, but Jack's knowledge of weddings and event planning made the... Read More whole process extremely easy and perfectly flawless. He even brought extra musicians as an added touch!! I can't tell you how many people have commented to me about how great the band was. I can't tell you how many people commented that the band was the best they've ever seen. I can't tell you how many people said that our wedding was the most spectacular wedding they've ever been to and the music was unbelievable!! Many people, including myself, also got a chance to talk to some of the musicians and they were great to chat with. Top notch guys. Theresa blew the roof off. We loved so many songs...actually, EVERY song. Not a single song was lackluster. Every selection was perfect. So many people who we didn't expect to dance DANCED! Jack had a tall order as we like an eclectic mix of 1940's-2000's and they nailed it! I also am so impressed with the flow of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly, all of the transitions were flawless. A truly magical experience.

Outstanding Performance! Absolute Talent!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Devon O

We hired Jack Garrett and The Syndicate for our June wedding in Lexington, KY and could not have been happier! Our wedding reception was truly an amazing party thanks to them, and they had our guests of all ages dancing on the dance floor and having a good time. Their energy... Read More livened the party and we've lost count of how many guests told us during and after the wedding, how much they enjoyed the band, and how it was the best wedding reception they had been to in ages. We were incredibly happy with the songs they played, and very impressed by Jack's singing voice, MC talents, and the female vocalist's talents as well. Jack also helped us arrange the timeline of events for our wedding which was extremely helpful and much appreciated since we did not hire an actual wedding planner. Our experience was absolutely perfect and we highly recommend Jack and his band for any event!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017

I was at a wedding reception at the Renaissance Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio on January 21, earlier this year. The Jack Garrett Band was ON FIRE the entire reception! As a professional musician myself, I can tell you the band was one of the best collection of professionals I've... Read More ever heard and they kept the dance floor hopping all night. What a fun band! I would wholeheartedly recommend this group to anyone wanting to hire a band for their wedding reception or party.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Maura B

I'm a wedding coordinator in the Cincinnati area that has had the pleasure of working with the Jack Garrett Band several times over the past year. Jack is simply the best. He puts his all into every single wedding and couple that he works with. I can't tell you how much my... Read More couples appreciate his attentiveness and responsiveness throughout the planning process. On the wedding day he shows up early to set up, is prepared with the setup and timeline and then always delivers an AMAZING performance for the reception. It always amazes me how Jack and his band can get EVERYONE on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! He is a great guy, amazing performer and top notch professional. Hands down, Jack Garrett is the best in the biz!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jenn C

There is a reason Jack Garrett is so highly rated, this band is great!!! We hired the 12 piece band for our wedding reception in January. Initially, we had a few reservations about hiring Jack and his band: first, they play so many weddings it is difficult to hear them in... Read More person before you book them; second, we’ve heard large “brass bands” in the past that were sometimes difficult to dance to; and third, we thought all of the positive reviews were simply good marketing – almost like it was too good to be true. However, from the moment we heard Jack play our fears disappeared and we knew his band was the real deal. He had the entire dance floor packed all night and played nothing but hit after hit. Weeks later and our guests are still talking about how this was the best wedding band they’ve ever heard and how much they enjoyed their music. They weren’t just good music, they were a good time! While his band isn’t the type that jumps up and down and runs around on stage, they don’t need to be: their music is phenomenal and Jack is a great emcee. Apart from the quality of their music, what sets them apart is that they know exactly what to play and when. If you have a bunch of drunk college friends dancing, they’re going to play something that’s upbeat and easy to dance to. If your aunts and uncles want a chance to slow dance, they’ll dial up a love song. If you’re just looking for someone to play wedding classics like “Shout” and “Sweet Caroline” they’ll play it better than any other wedding band in the tri-state. Plus, Jack knows just the right times to interject his personality and interact with the crowd. He’s also a great guy and was very easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He was full of helpful advice regarding what works well and what to stay away from. If you’re a music person and want to control every song that is played, he’d be more than happy to accommodate and the band is good enough to play any type of music you want. On the other hand, if you’ve never thought this much about music in your life, he is full of great suggestions and more than happy to take control of your wedding day playlist. We highly recommend Jack and his band!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Larry B

Jack Garrett and his band were an outstanding accompaniment to our celebration. Weeks later, our guests are still complementing us on our choice of the band; they were great from start to finish. Jack was wonderful about listening to us describe our guest list and tailoring... Read More the music to fit the crowd. The arrangements were sophisticated and the all the musicians and vocalists were extremely talented.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bryan P

When my wife tasked me with finding a band for our wedding, I looked at bands from Det, Cle, Indy, Col, and Pit. I'm really big on reading reviews with almost any purchase, and with every band I saw for those cities on the knot, nothing really jumped out at me. They were all... Read More very expensive for what I wanted (10+ piece band with a big horn section). Somehow I forgot to look at Cinci wedding bands and I saw Jack's band pop up. I was already impressed with how they were overwhelmingly the most highly rated band I could find within proximity to Columbus. I called Pam, the band manager, and she immediately scheduled a phone-meeting for me with Jack that night. Not only did I get a great vibe from Jack on that call, but I was honestly shocked when he gave me the quote. It was half of what every other band had already quoted me! Jack also really went into detail about the backgrounds of each of his musicians. He explained to me that this wasn't your ordinary wedding band. He was right, these guys were absolutely amazing. I wanted a band to bring the house down that night and I explained that to him. They didn't disappoint. So many of our friends and family told us after the big night how blown away they were with the band. I can firmly say that you probably won't find a better wedding band out there. They were consummate professionals throughout the entire process and Jack makes little personal touches to the whole experience that made that night so memorable. Thank you again Jack and I would recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Georgia T

Jack and the band were absolutely wonderful before, during, and after my daughter's wedding. The attention paid by Jack and Pam made the planning less stressful as well as much more personalized. Their receptiveness and effort was made to make the day memorable . Many of our... Read More guests commented and are still commenting on the talent of the musicians. The vocals were great. I am very thankful for Jack Garrett and the Syndicate for making my daughter's wedding special and all that she hoped for. I highly recommend Jack and the Syndicate for your event!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brienne K

Our wedding reception was an absolute dream come true, and so much of that was because of Jack Garrett and the Syndicate. They are so incredibly talented - what excellent musicians!! Our guests had so much fun dancing to Frank Sinatra songs, Etta James, Aretha Franklin, and I... Read More will never forget dancing to Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade - it was perfect. It was amazing to see everyone having so much fun out on the dance floor and we are so grateful for such wonderful memories!!! My husband and I wanted our wedding to be classic and elegant and so much fun, and Jack Garrett and the Syndicate certainly exceeded all of our expectations!! Our guests were so impressed and complementary! Thank you all for making such an important day so special.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah C

Jack Garrett is simply the best - our family and friends are still raving about them months later, and we have two friends who have since booked the band for their own weddings because they had so much fun! I can guarantee that all of your guests will be on the dance floor until... Read More the music stops at the end of the night. In addition to band's performance, Jack is so organized and helpful in the planning process and regularly spoke with us about our preferences, the timeline for the day, our musical taste, etc. It was a huge stress relief to know that everything was taken care of and that the evening would run smoothly! Our reception coordinator and videographer both commented to me after how fantastic he was to work with, from coordinating the sound system and microphone to simply creating a fun atmosphere for the guests. Booking this band was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah C

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Leslie C

The wedding day weather was storybook perfect and the table decorations looked wonderful. But everyone commented on how great the Jack Garrettt band was. Many of my friends said the wedding was the best, most fun they'd been to and we owe it to the Jack Garrett musicians... Read More They were so upbeat and full of life. And Jack himself was very helpful in planning the events/pace of the evening. I give them a 1-10 rating of 15 !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jay R

The compliments that our guests have provided Jack and the band after our wedding reception are consistent, well-earned and warranted. We have had multiple guests ask us how they might be able to get in touch with Jack to book the band for events. The band's sound is... Read More unparalleled. Jack Garrett and the Syndicate have a repertoire of tunes that are classic and contemporary; quite simply, they can do it all. And, they do it all masterfully. Aside from the music, which is absolutely amazing, Jack took the time to meet with us—in person—to understand our style. We wanted a robust, big band sound. Jack understood our style and delivered. Also, Jack's talents extend beyond leading the band. He was very helpful in crafting a timeline that worked for our reception and managed that timeline with ease. My wife and I strongly recommend Jack Garrett and the Syndicate.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mary Cecilia S

Jack and his band surpassed any expectations we had for the soundtrack to our beautiful day. Start to finish, they were the most engaging and attentive people and the band members went out of their way to speak to us throughout the evening to say what a lovely night it was. They... Read More were gracious and professional and so high energy. Our reception venue had a few slip ups in terms of keeping things rolling smoothly and even though it wasn't their responsibility to keep things on track, Jack and his gang did the best they could to coax the venue along. The music was flawless and all of our guests said it was the best music at a wedding they had ever heard. Better than original versions. My great big Italian family was in heaven with the classics, my mother and aunts and uncles appreciated the songs from their childhood. The best part I would have to say is that for our first dance song, we picked one that they hadn't heard or done. They picked it apart and put it back together in a way that would allow it to sound great played live, and with their instruments. They went in the studio, and they practiced it. It sounded SO wonderful you would have thought they'd done it a zillion times before. Genuinely wonderful individuals. Jack stopped us from making some rookie mistakes when it came to how we organized our reception and the whole experience was worth every penny. Could not recommend them more highly, one of my favorite parts of that day, and it'll always be a huge part of our memories!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Bruce F

Great Band! We were very happy with the bands performance at our reception. A lot of our guest had positive comments. Jack is very experienced with weddings. He used that experience to guide the timing and choice of music. Our group wanted dance music and I think Jack... Read More delivered. They have a very nice full sound. They were powerful but not overbearing. Jack communicated with us multiple times before the wedding. He tries to get to know you and your music taste. The reception flowed very well due to Jacks expertise.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jennie P

I cannot stress enough that the BEST decision my husband and I made during our whole wedding process was hiring Jack and his band. I cannot recommend them enough. We still have people calling us and asking us who our band was. Everything from introducing the bridal party to our... Read More first dance to the last dance was beyond incredible. He has an event planning background which was so helpful because he was able to help guide and direct us when we were worried about the flow of the night, he had great suggestions that we never would have thought about. Jack and his band work so well together and are so talented. You can tell they truly love what they do. My husband wanted to dance to "Humble and kind" for his mother son dance and Jack at the last minute learned the song so he could sing it at our wedding. Jack went above and beyond to make it a perfect night for us and we couldn't be more grateful for that. Jack and his whole staff were so lovely to work with. Pam who arranges your meetings with him is the sweetest person and a delight to work with. We are already looking ahead at parties we want to throw in the future and having them there. Thank you Jack for making our night one we will never forget.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Anne K

My brother got married several years ago. When they were trying to decide between a band or a dj I stumbled across Jack's website and thought they sounded amazing. Shortly after getting engaged five years later, my husband and I knew we wanted a band and I quickly did an... Read More Internet search for Jack's band. After listening to them again and playing them for my then fiancé and family we knew we were definitely going to hire them for the big day. After booking them, Jack's assistant called up to set up a meeting. We met with Jack in person and quickly knew we had made the perfect choice. His suggestions, advice, and expertise blew us away. He has so many years of experience in this field as well as the entertainment field, which was very obvious and helpful. After the in-person meeting I would receive two more calls from Jack. One a few weeks before the wedding to finalize things, and another the week prior to review everything and make sure I didn't have any other questions. He made us feel so at ease with the whole process and was extremely easy to work with. The reception was absolutely perfect. From the moment we arrived until the very last song they put on the most INCREDIBLE performance. They had everyone (young and old!) out on the dance floor the whole night. So many friends and family members have been telling us how much fun they had and that the band was “the best they’ve ever heard”. We are still getting text messages and emails from friends and family asking us for the band’s name. The whole night went off without a hitch and that was completely due to Jack! He went out of his way to truly make sure the night was perfect. If you are looking for a band who has a wide variety of song titles, a true passion for what they do, and will make your guests dance all night and have a blast then you should definitely hire Jack Garrett! Trust me!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Chad D

Our wedding was at Ault Park this past July with Jack Garrett's band as our entertainers. With Jack Garrett and his band our guests quite literally danced the night away. Many of our friends commented on how it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to... And we know... Read More this band definitely contributed to that! Just do yourself a favor and book Jack Garrett and his band for your wedding! Trust us. :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Emily S

I had so many compliments on our wedding band! They were fun and kept the party going all night! Jack was in touch frequently before the event to make sure everything went smoothly. They were amazing!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Monica D

UNREAL Talented Musicians and Performances My husband and I wanted a band for our wedding, not just any band something that really showed our love for music. Other bands we looked at were too cheesy and couldn't play the eclectic music that we love. Jack Garrett and the... Read More Syndicate Band is top notch and went above and beyond our expectations. Jack is super helpful and really tunes in to what a bride and groom are looking for in reception music. Not only that, we can't say enough good things about the performances by Jack, Lady T, and the musicians. Lady T's voice is unbelievable and the musicians are some of the best we have ever heard. My guests are still talking about the sax player who came out on the dance floor and laid on the ground jamming out (absolutely crushing it): "Were we at a concert?!" was the response we received. They are everything and MORE you can ask for in not only a band to have play at a wedding but also a band to play at any type of event/venue. Thank you for making the night even more special than it already was.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

This band is fabulous. I feel so lucky that we were able to book them. From cocktail hour to the last song of the night, it was just perfect. All night long, people were asking me where I found the band. They exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Stacey

A BIG shout out to "Jack Garrett and the Syndicate"!!!!!!! Their 11-piece band was magnificent! So many compliments and SO much talent! Jack even MC'd the reception, keeping the party going from introducing the bridal party, announcing first dances, toasts, cake cutting....... Read More The works!! He made great suggestions during the planning process and walked Stacey and me through every step. Jack, you and your band mates are truly masters of your crafts and Stacey and I couldn't be happier! If anyone needs a wedding band and a band leader that handles so much so you don't have to, call Jack Garrett! Cheers!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

I highly recommend Jack Garrett and the Syndicate for your wedding. They played at my daughter's wedding in January and had the dance floor rocking all night long. They played during cocktail hour and also a nice background for our dinner. Everyone said it was the best music... Read More they ever heard at a reception.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Sarah M

Jack and team did a great job at keeping our guests dancing all night!

Jack Garrett

Loving Life and Living to Play! Visit Our Website! Call or Write Today to learn more about our Award Winning Wedding Bands!