"Your Premier Wedding DJ Specialist!"

As seen on TLC's Four Weddings, Jack Magic Entertainment is the most experienced mobile entertainment provider serving the New Orleans metro areas. "With your input and our experience a successful and memorable event is guaranteed!" Check out our completely interactive web site, now!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Greater New Orleans Area (504) 261-3390

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Erin T

I'm the event director for my sorority at LSU and found Jack Magic while attending a fraternity formal this semester. I booked him for our 2017 Spring Formal the next day. John and Susie are a dream to work with, super quick to respond to any questions. They have great taste in... Read More music are super involved and energetic in the event. The music and DJ were a HUGE hit and all 400 guests danced all night. Jack Magic will definetly be the DJ at my wedding but till then he'll be at all my sorority events! I'm anxiously waiting to see him at our semi-formal in the fall!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jason B

We have used Jack Magic entertainment in the past and he never fails to give us the best bang for our buck, as well as provide us the most entertainment. He knows how to liven up a room but is not a mic hog like some DJs are! Very versatile, and well balanced! We will continue... Read More to use them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shivas G

John is what an entertainment company should be. He rocks weddings, and rocks the business. His priority are all of his clients and it is beautifully obvious. His dedication to his clients and the industry is something that any event would be blessed to have. All that, and he... Read More is a great person too!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lauren S

John was perfect! I have continued to receive compliments on the DJ I had at our wedding. He was lots of fun, he worked well with my videographer, and incorporated all of my requests. He was very friendly and well dressed. He was easy to work with and easy to contact in the... Read More month and weeks leading up to the wedding and the services he office came at a better price than others in the area. My family and I were 100% satisfied and would recommend Jack Magic Entertainment to anyone! 5 STARS!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

John was great to work with. His website allows you to choose the songs you want, and give him all the detailed information you need him to know for the day of, it's a great and easy to use too. John himself was great, very responsive, and checked in throughout the night to... Read More see how things were going and asked if he was going in the right direction which i really appreciated. Since all of our guests were from out of town and not familiar with the New Orleans style of reception, he took a minute to explain, and was a great MC for us. I would highly recommend him, he has a great repertoire of songs that would suite any wedding or event. Thanks John!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Cheryl P

Big T.H.A.N.K.S. to JACK MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT for keeping the party going, as always!! Excellent DJ with personality PLUS! Thanks again for supporting the foundation during our event and all other events we've had you for! Need a DJ? JACK MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT is your... Read More answer! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Cheryl P

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Zach K

We just wanted to thank you for being amazing on our big day! Especially for working with us and our later notice. Thanks for being such a trooper in the rain. You were fantasic at the reception and Jess & I had a blast dancing all night with our friends. You & Susie were a... Read More pleasure to work with! Thank you so much! Best Ever!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Christina E

John did a fabulous job with our reception. Super-responsive to emails, and the in-person meeting prior to our reception was extremely helpful for us. John patiently walked us through the process of using his online portal for requests and timelines. The online portal was... Read More perfect for us to outline the detail of the reception and make a very detailed playlist. He was very mindful of our music preferences and did a great job playing what we wanted while piecing it all together vey well. John kept us on a reasonable timeline, even though I'm sure at times it was a little like herding turtles since we were having such a nice time mingling. Very professional and I think all our guests had a fabulous time.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016

Jack Magic Entertainment was great, lots of fun!!! He got everyone on the dance floor.. I give him 10 stars!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Terese J

Jack Magic Entertainment was incredible!!!!! John and Susie were fantastic .Our guests were on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time !!!!! John was so responsive to all our requests and helped make our day PERFECT!!! This the DJ you need for your events!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Marie G

OUTSTANDING disc jockey!!! I felt like a celebrity at my wedding!!!! Response time on emails is unreal !!! Answered every question and granted every request!!! Our guests even raved!!!! Thank you for the wedding mannequin challenge!! That was EPIC!!!!! I will forever enjoy our... Read More video of the dance floor!!!! MANY many thanks!!!! Anyone in the market SHOULD hire jack magic entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Casey D

Jack Magic DJd our NOLA wedding in August and he was great! We received feedback from several of our guests about how much fun the reception was and how great the music was! He has an extensive library to pick songs from, but if you can't find what you're looking for, he also... Read More takes requests. He was professional and overall great to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Charisse R

He did an amazing job!!! Extremely professional and knew how to keep the party going. I would strongly suggest him to anyone in the area looking for a dj!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melanie L

John DJ'ed (and MC'ed) for our wedding at Maison Montegut in the French Quarter this past weekend. He and his wife Susie were so fun! John has a great sense of humor, rolls with the punches, and really knows how to get everyone onto the dance floor. Susie led the group and... Read More taught everyone how to do the Electric Slide and took a bunch of photos and videos on her iPhone to send to us. Throughout the planning process, John was super helpful and responsive (usually responded to emails within a few hours and never took more than a day - very hard to find in New Orleans!). His website made it easy to request songs, create a timeline for the reception, and make payments. We are so happy that our wedding planner recommended him! This was actually one of the first vendors we booked for the wedding (aside from the venue itself) because, as my planner said, "You need to book him quickly because he's in high demand" - we totally understand why. You can't go wrong with Jack Magic Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather B

This is the best DJ ever!!! He was at my best friend's wedding and was so great that I booked him for mine as well. The music was perfect and he played exactly what I wanted with no deviations! He was great at getting the crowd going and there was great flow with the music... Read More transitioning throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, early dancing, and late night. I would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mike M

Jack Magic is simply the best wedding DJ in New Orleans! He has DJ’d two of my friends’ weddings, a school event for me, and just recently DJ’d our wedding. I can’t say enough about how easy he is to work with and then how ridiculously fun our wedding was. Every time I talk... Read More to one of our guests, they tell me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been too, and I think that was 100% because of Jack Magic. Not only did he do a great job of DJ-ing, but he also is a great MC for the night; guiding the night through all the things you want to have at your wedding, first dance, cake cutting, etc., but never trying to become the star. He is incredible! Not only is Jack Magic incredible as a DJ, but he, and his wife Susie who handles the scheduling, are incredibly easy to work with throughout the whole process. We used his website to select Must Play songs, some Can Play songs, and a few Don’t Play songs. A friend of ours who hired Jack Magic in the past selected each song to be played, and the order in which to play them. I mention this to show the flexibility that Jack Magic provides. He truly understands the main focus of the night is the couple getting married, and he allows you to choose your level of input with the music (which is clearly the most important part of the wedding, followed VERY closely by the bar package). I would hire Jack Magic again in a heartbeat. I also HIGHLY recommend Jack Magic to all of my friends for their wedding, school, or business events. Jack Magic is just the best DJ in New Orleans!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lenny F

Jack Magic is the only way to go for your musical entertainment. I've been to events that had Jack Magic and I've been to events that haven't. By far, Jack Magic towers above the rest. Not only do you get professionalism but you get that personal touch as well. I have hired... Read More Jack Magic as well and have never been disappointed. John goes over everything ahead of time and no request is ever denied. Once my event starts, I can relax because I know John is taking care of business. Everything is done in a timely manner. No matter the demographics, Jack Magic can meet all your needs. They are very good at making sure everyone is having a wonderful time. I always have so much fun at an event that hired Jack Magic and it always looks like everyone else is as well. I get many compliments at my events when I hire Jack Magic. Those people enjoyed their experience so much, they hired Jack Magic for their event as well. If you are looking for the best musical entertainment for your event, Jack Magic is it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Jack Magic made the wedding we attended amazing. They have a ton of experience, were so professional and everything went extremely smooth. I would recommend Jack Magic to MC any event. You'll be able to enjoy your event stress free, and it'll go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alan S

Hands down one of the best DJs out there. John and his staff are with you every step of the way, from the first phone call until the last guest leaves. Planning weddings is difficult, Jack Magic makes the entertainment part of it easy.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jordan C

We loved Jack Magic! He kept the flow of the whole evening going smoothly. He also seamlessly moved through different music genres throughout the night, and our wedding ended up as a four hour dance party. He also stayed a whole hour longer than he had to because our second line... Read More was cancelled due to rain. We were incredibly thankful to have a vendor like him and highly recommend choosing him if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kristin C

I was VERY skeptical of getting a DJ over a band for my wedding, but in the end I decided that I wanted original artists over covers. I was also nervous about a DJ playing bad music or talking weird on the microphone. This was not the case. Jack Magic was recommended to me by a... Read More coworker, and boy- he did NOT disappoint. Everything on my list got played, and the transitions were seamless. Everyone said it was the most fun that they had ever had at a wedding, and I believe this had everything to do with the DJ!!! He kept the party going all night. If I had an event, I would absolutely hire him again!! AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Simply put John with Jack Magic Entertainment was fabulous as the DJ for our wedding. He is very professional and knows how to keep everything running smoothly, especially the dance floor. John is very easy to work with and was always accommodating to answer any questions we... Read More had. He was the perfect DJ for us and I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jessica P

Fun DJ! John from Jack Magic knew how to get the party started and get people up and dancing. He was very professional and great to work with.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jennifer S

John was so much fun! Planning is via website and so easy. You can make any music request you want before the wedding and John makes sure to have it. He knew how to entertain kids at the wedding, how to control the rowdier guests, and he even got out on the dance floor and led... Read More us in the Wobble. I highly recommend!

John Schnauder

"Your Premier Wedding DJ Specialist!"