Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

109 Parker Avenue South, Brooklet, GA (912) 842-4022

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Brooke W

I had an amazing “dress search” experience at J’adore!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Erica D

Love all the ladies at J’Adore! They are all so very sweet and and patient! Picking out a bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses can be stressful, but they make the experience so fun! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Rebekah S

This bridal salon is the absolute best! I have visited this salon several times this past year helping friends find dresses, and then selecting mine. They have went above and beyond to provide the best experience each time I have visited. They have an amazing selection of gowns,... Read More as well as bridesmaid dresses. The consultants take their time, listen, and work hard to help you find your perfect dress. I would definitely recommend this salon to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Natalie Z

Absolutely loved my experience here!!!! I can't put into words how every staff member there made me feel so special!!! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Ashlyn A

Absolutely amazing service! My consultant was very helpful and listened to exactly what I pictured my dress would look like. She worked with my budget as well as working to get the "dream dress" and indeed I did! I would highly recommend this bridal store. Everything is in-house... Read More - alternations, cleanings, fittings, etc. They keep your dress all the way up until the wedding, so no hassle in toting it around to find the right seamstress. Very, very impressed. I can't wait to continue the process with them in the coming months leading up to my wedding.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Haley B

J'Adore had amazing wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses and groom/groomsmen ware selections! I wish they would have ordered the correct size that fit me instead of a size too big because my dress was falling off of me even with 6" taken in on each side (I never lost any weight).... Read More But everything else was great.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Alix S

I had been to one dress shop before coming to J'Adore and it was nothing compared to the experience I had here. All of the ladies were so nice and helpful. I was stuck between two dresses and they let me try them both on as many times as it took to make my decision. Go here! You... Read More won't regret it.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Madeline H

The boutique is gorgeous and Mindy is so friendly and knowledgable about the gowns in her store. Trying on dresses was such a fun experience and I would definitely recommend J'Adore to other brides. It is nice to have such a cute boutique in a really small town. Even if you're... Read More not from the area, I recommend making an appointment!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Courtney H

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding dress buying experience! Mindy was so helpful in helping me narrow down the type of dress that looked best on me. She made some suggestions and I absolutely loved my dress. She made sure that I had a great buying experience, highly... Read More recommend her and the store!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Ashley C

Best selection! Best customer service! Best all around! They are amazing & worked around the clock to make sure our dresses were perfect!

Wedding Dress and bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kayde S

So J'Adore Bridal in Brooklet Ga is absolutely awesome. All of the sales representatives are super helpful and will work with you to make your big day everything you want it to be. They gorgeous bridal gowns by top designers, they have designer formal ware for all of your bridal... Read More party. They also have their own personal seamstress that provides alteration services for their customers. I was very pleased with their professionalism and calm personalities. They were easy to work with and offered wonderful advice. I was able to find my bridal gown and all my bridesmaids dresses here. Also I was able to order ties for the groomsmen through them too. If I could do this all over again I would pick J'Adore Bridal in Brooklet every time.

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Lindsey G

Mindy & the girls of J'Adore are a wonderful staff. If you need a dress, this is the place to go... from flower girls, mother of the bride, bride, aunts... you name it! I tried on probably 35 dresses and was at my wits end. I found the PERFECT dress that just made my... Read More wedding for WAY under budget that was of higher quality than any I had tried on in Savannah or Brunswick. I turned around from the mirror and there it was... my bridesmaid dresses. We were able to get the dresses in and Mindy knew the perfect place for alterations cheaper than anywhere else I researched! I will always have a place in my heart for everything these girls did to help make my wedding flawless!

Mens Tuxedo's

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Tabatha A

J'adore can not measure men's clothing. My husband's tuxedo coat was way to large, my brothers pants were to big, my dad's pants were so big that the day of the wedding him and my mom had to go buy suspenders. Also, one of the groomsmen had to send his pants back because they... Read More were way to short. They are also over priced. They charge way to much for wedding gown alterations. The hemming was coming out of the bottom of my dress. Will not go back to them!

Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Kelly C

I went to J'adore to try and find wedding shoes for a wedding dress I had purchased elsewhere. Mindy Sims was an amazing help! She was kind enough to let me bring in my dress to see if the shoes would match. By the end of the week, I had my dress altered by her seamstress,... Read More ordered my shoes, picked out earrings, and reserved our suits. I even had some issues with my dress the week of the wedding, and Mindy took me in and had it fixed over night. It made me wish I had went by there to purchase my wedding dress so they could have more of my business. I can't thank the boutique enough for taking me in as if I had. It was one of the best experiences of being a bride.