Married Team of Bellingham Photographers

It sounds cheesy, but we love everything about weddings! We love that particular day because it's the happiest day of your life. People have such a range of emotions and it's beautiful to capture that in an image. We love the variation, the excitement, and always being kept on our toes. Photographing weddings is a challenge we happily accept! We focus on the emotions of our couples. We love nothing more than to see you guys laughing hysterically and to capture the real emotion that happens on a wedding day. We pay attention to every detail, we want no small moment left behind. The tiniest of moments are the ones that mold the memories of your day so they're important to us. We like to tell your story through photographers and show you for who you truly are as a couple.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bellingham/Seattle/California/Travel Anywhere! (360) 685-3690
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Lauren P

Heather and Grayson were wonderful! They met with us months before to go over our style and theirs to ensure everything was in line and that we would be comfortable day of. They were amazing on the day, sneaking about capturing all of our special moments. We were over the... Read More moon with the photos; they had the exact look we were hoping for. Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alyssa B

Heather & Grayson are two of our favorite people! We have had three shoots together over the past 5 years and it all started when we met them on our wedding day. If you find yourself on the fence of who to hire to capture your day let me tell this--- There is nothing quite like... Read More a jagger photo hanging in your home. You won't regret it 💛

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Danielle W

They made us feel so comfortable, and we had so much fun with them! It felt like we were hanging out with family, and because of that our pictures turned out so natural! I absolutely LOVE our pictures!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Nicole M

Selecting our photographer was one of our first and most important decisions. Knowing the amount of time they would be spending with us on our day, we wanted to be sure we were hiring people who loved weddings and stood for marriage. After spending time on their website and... Read More having a call with them, we knew we found our team. From the moment they arrived at our venu they knew what to do. Although they were working they mixed right in with our guests and captured so many amazing moments. After receiving our photos we were overjoyed to see so many pictures we loved. We would highly recommend Jagger Photography and will definitely be using them again for other photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Malia S

Heather and Grayson did two shoots for my husband and I! They did an anniversary shoot for us in May 2016 and then our vow renewal in May 2017! Our pictures for both shoots turned out AMAZING! They captured the essence of both of the shoots beautifully – Our anniversary shoot... Read More was fun and playful and our vow renewal photos are nothing but… Magical. Their style feels very organic, but the way they use light and the scenery around them makes for photos that aren’t just pretty pictures, but works of art! Not only that but Heather and Grayson made us feel SO COMFORTABLE throughout the entirety of both days, and our bridal party and families were very comfortable too. Shooting with Heather and Grayson was far more like hanging out with old friends than getting professional photos taken. Having them be part of our day just added to the amazing experience that was renewing our vows. We will absolutely keep concocting excuses to shoot with them! THANK YOU HEATHER AND GRAYSON!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017

I had followed so many wedding blogs and different wedding photographers and when I found Jagger photography I just knew they had to be the ones to shoot our wedding! In fact the second after I got engaged I emailed them to make sure I could get them! And let me tell you they... Read More did not disappoint, our pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Not to mention Heather and Grayson are so great and make you feel so comfortable!! We love them and their work so much, we have continued to use them for maternity shoots and our annual family photos! We've been overjoyed with the results every single time and have them hanging all over our house today.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy P

I couldn't be happier with the photos we received from Jagger Photography! It takes a true artist to be able to capture the life and color of a moment in a single frame (or series thereof) and these guys do it the best! I had no doubts in my mind that Jagger Photography would... Read More deliver the feel of our day through beautiful images and even still I was blown away by the quality and beauty in my photos! Not only is the product gorgeous but the couple themselves are so easy going and wonderful that any awkward tendencies I had in front of the lens completely dissolved into the comfort and joy of the moment thanks to their professionalism and laid back approach to photo taking. Simply put, Jagger Photography is awesome and we would hire them a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Kate P

I was really impressed with Jagger Photography. Being new to the Bellingham area, my husband and I had no idea who to book for our wedding. I was instantly hooked after looking at Jagger Photography's work posted on their blog. We booked them right away, and couldn't be happier... Read More with the decision. Not only were they super easy to work with, but we were blown away by the photos they captured! Jagger Photography did an absolutely stunning job.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Renee M

Heather and Grayson were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. During our photos as a couple, it felt like we were just hanging out with two friends that just happened to be taking our picture. We seriously could not love our wedding pictures more. A year later... Read More and I still look at them every day and love them even more with every passing day- they perfectly captured our wedding day and us as a couple.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lauren G

We were so pleased with Jagger Photography. We were married more than a year ago and still look at our pictures often and think how grateful we are to have had Heather and Grayson be apart of our day. They are such great artists and captured our day so perfectly. They were not... Read More only professional and timely but fun to hang out with throughout the day. They can make even the dullest backdrop something spectacular. Our wedding day was complete because of them!

Heather + Grayson Glasby

We've been married for 7 years, California transplants living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and we love creating together. We've been shooting together since we were dating and still love doing is as much as the day we started.