Jaimie Macari Photography

Serving Newport, Boston, Cape Cod, Block Island & Beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Serving Newport, Boston, Cape Cod, Block Island & Beyond (508) 612-5935

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Mari-Briege D

We are beyond thrilled with Jaimie's work and so appreciative of her dedication to capturing our day! She was so responsive, helpful, and supportive in the months leading up to the wedding. On the day of, she was incredibly sweet, calm, and relaxed, which really helped set the... Read More tone so everyone could have fun and enjoy the day! Working with Jaimie felt so natural (we really don't like posing for pictures so this was a huge plus) and I can't imagine working with anyone else. We love how our pictures turned out- they truly capture the emotion of our wedding day and we will cherish these forever. Thank you times a million, Jaimie!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kearsten L

Jaimie is so very wonderful! She's a joy to work with. Her work is awe-inducing & always amazes me! She is a beautiful soul & her passion for what she does and creates is infectious. She makes you feel comfortable & beautiful. She's creative, professional, caring, and strives... Read More for excellence. 10/10 recommend Jaimie Macari for your photographic needs. Such a sweet person through and through. So thankful for her.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Alexandra D

We just had our engagement shoot with Jaimie and we are so excited to work with her on our wedding this June! Jaimie is incredibly personable, kind, and smiley. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and it was actually super fun thanks to her enthusiasm. We... Read More were referred to her by my fiance’s sister, after she did a beautiful job with her wedding photography. We would highly recommend Jaimie to anyone looking for a wonderfully skilled photographer.

2017-05-30T11:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing me to capture this awesome time in your life! It's been such a pleasure serving you both and I'm so excited to capture your beautiful wedding day this summer. Shine on!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Molly F

I just had an amazing boudoir photo session with photographer Jaimie Macari. Being self conscious and never having a photo shoot done before, I was very hesitant but Jaimie’s ability to not only capture breathtaking classy images but also to make me feel comfortable and... Read More beautiful in my own skin was amazing. I look forward to working with her again in the near future. I would highly recommend using her for any engagement or wedding sessions as well, she has an amazing eye for glamour and romance.

2017-03-13T12:58:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & wonderful review! You're beautiful inside & out and it such a privilege making you feel comfortable & beautiful during our time together at your session. I'm so glad you love your photos. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Courtney F

My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the photographs Jaimie captured! I had met Jaimie almost two years prior to using her services, as she was a second photographer for a wedding I was in. I remembered her being incredibly pleasant and flexible as a photographer. When it... Read More was my time to start looking, I thought of Jaimie right away. She answered all of our questions promptly and made us feel comfortable every step of the way! We spoke numerous times on the phone and met in person prior to my wedding. Our wedding was actually the first time that my husband and I have had professional photos taken and Jaimie made us feel extremely comfortable. It was effortless to work with her. The quality of the photographs she took of my husband and I are second to none! We have received many, many compliments on them! She truly captured the essence of our intimate wedding and provided us with a way to preserve our fondest memories in the most creative of ways. Some of the "detail" pictures are truly a piece of artwork, which I plan on having framed as decor for our home. We couldn't be happier with the photographs Jaimie took! I would highly recommend Jaimie to anyone looking for a photographer!

2017-03-13T12:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for wonderful review Courtney! It was such a pleasure serving you and Manny on your wedding day! You two were such a joy to work with. Thank you for your trust and confidence on our adventure around the property :)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Corey B

Jaimie is amazing! I would highly recommend her to any couple. We had our engagement session in Boston, but Jaimie was willing to come down to New York where we live! She is really flexible and a great photographer. The engagement session was important because it helped us get... Read More to know her and get comfortable in front of the camera. Jaimie is so thoughtful and detailed - she sent a great email about what to wear and what to do to get ready so we could have the best photos possible. They came out even better than we could have imagined thanks to her advice and great photography skills! We have gotten a ton of complements on the photos and couldn't be happier! Jaimie is amazing and I would hire her again in a second!

2017-03-13T12:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kinda review. Our time together in Boston was so enjoyable and it made me even more excited to serve you both next year at your fabulous wedding! I'm so glad you loved your photos and that you were featured... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Mary K

I cannot say enough about working with Jaimie! She is incredibly talented and my husband and I were blown away by her work for both our engagement and wedding photos. She has a knack for picking up on couples personal styles and incorporating it into the photos - something that... Read More is hard to come by! Not only is she gifted professionally, but Jaimie was such a pleasure and joy to have around on the day of the wedding. She made everyone feel so comfortable and blended in with our friends and family so well, that guests were asking my parents if she was a long time friend of mine! I highly recommend using Jaimie for your wedding - you will love her!

2017-03-13T12:55:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind review Mary! It was such an honor and joy serving you, Tommy, and your family & friends. Your love for each other is truly special and you made everything so enjoyable by just being you! I'm so... Read Less Read More