Your Perfect Wedding Day

Welcome to James Webb Photography, recently named the best photographer in the world by my daughter. Also named Knot Best of Weddings winner 2018- both equally prestigious awards! My name is James and my goal is to tell your love story through powerful images. From your engagement session to your wedding day, my approach is laid back and relaxed while giving direction as needed. This is how I capture authentic and expressive images that tell the story of the most important moments. Just imagine sitting down, looking at your wedding album and recalling how excited, nervous or stoic you were. That's why I do what I do! Take a look at my portfolio and check out my website to see cool images of my damn cool clients! Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you! -James

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Greater Philadelphia Area (609) 417-7960
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Rita W

Could I give 6 or 7 stars instead? James Webb is a phenomenal photographer who did an excellent job with our wedding and engagement photo shoots. For two people who had never done a photo shoot before, James made us feel very comfortable at our engagement shoot. James was able... Read More to take a cloudy and dreary day down Long Beach Island and turn it into a fantastic shoot with so many incredible pictures. I'll never forget giving a quick glance over to James, to find him hanging off of a jetty while trying to get the right angle. I can't describe the effort and creativity he puts into each and every shot. On our wedding day, James and his assistant Jenna worked around a last minute change (both in time and location) to help keep things on track for our First Look. From the reveal, to the ceremony, to the photoshoots in between, to the reception, James and Jenna captured incredible photos throughout the day. Simply stated, the pictures came out amazing. I can't believe some of the shots they were able to get, or how a certain brief moment looks like it was photographed from four or five different angles. He gave us an incredible amount of pictures (almost 1300), with every single one of them great. On top of that, James was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. James (and Jenna) took great photos while keeping things quick, efficient and organized -- no wasted time! James did incredible work for a very fair price, and was a pleasure to work with. After you pick your date and book your venue, hire James Webb as your photographer!

2018-02-14T18:28:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rita and Mike! Your day was so perfect! From the first look, your beautiful ceremony and awesome party, we had a blast celebrating with you! I'll never forget how you guys looked at each other during your first look...what a priceless moment!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Samantha H

We are so happy that we found James to be our wedding photographer! From the start, he was professional and easy to work with. Our package included an engagement session, which initially felt slightly awkward for us to be in front of a camera, but James made us so comfortable.... Read More His style is very relaxed and laid back, and we appreciated that. On the wedding day, he showed up early and got right to work. He captured so many special moments for my husband and I. There were specific shots, locations, and people that I wanted in photos and James was willing to accommodate everything. It was also very important to us to make it to some of our cocktail hour, so he made sure that all of the formal shots were taken care of before the ceremony so that we could just enjoy our night. His second shooter, Jenna, was also such a pleasure to work with. She helped out with things on the wedding day that didn't even involve photography, and I was so grateful to have her there. I LOVE how James gives some sneak peak photos on Facebook after the wedding. Our entire photo album was finished and ready to view 2 weeks after our wedding! I couldn't believe it. I have heard of people waiting months, and we only waited 2 weeks! Every photo that he took is so beautiful and perfectly captures our day. On top of all of these great things, James' prices are extremely reasonable compared to some of the crazy prices I saw while I was initially searching for a photographer. We are so happy with everything and have already recommended James to multiple brides & grooms. Thank you so much James!!!

2018-02-14T18:31:33 Response from the vendor

Your Normandy Farms wedding was such a fun time! Your family is filled with such love and support, and Frank is a stud! So many precious moments that day, it's my pleasure to have been a part of it all!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lindsey D

James shot our engagement and wedding photos. We can not sing his praises enough!! He is truly an artist and we could not be more pleased with our photos. As an added bonus, he was fun and easy to get along with. After meeting James for the first time my husband and I joked... Read More that even if he didn't do our pictures we would have been happy to have him as a guest at our wedding. He was our favorite vendor and we highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Kirstin H

If you're looking for fantastic wedding photos and an incredibly flexible and awesome photographer, look no further. James is AMAZING! I knew selecting a photographer was going to be one of the most important decisions we made when we got engaged, and so I spent a good deal of... Read More time searching around and making inquiries to make sure we had the right person. Once we talked to James, we knew we had found the guy for us. James was unbelievably responsive and professional, while also being a warm, fun, and genuinely great person to work with. He was open to our sometimes unconventional asks (engagement shoot on ice and ring bearer dog, to name a couple) and the photos were delivered to us quickly, and in unbelievable quality! James is an incredibly talented photographer, and an awesome person to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy-- the end result being amazing photos we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you, James!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Kirstin H

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Eric H

I cannot say enough about how fantastic James was for both our engagement shoot and on our big day. He truly makes magic happen and will do anything for the perfect shot! Our friends and family all love the photos as well, we were absolutely blown away that he had already... Read More edited some of the photos and had them on display on an iPad for our guests at the wedding. I'm so glad he was there to capture every special moment. He was super flexible with our slightly delayed schedule and non-traditional accommodations and truly made it a breeze. We now have a beautiful collection of photos to enjoy for the rest of our lives thanks to the ever-talented James (and Jenna!).

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kayla V

James and Jenna did an outstanding job photographing our September 30th wedding. They truly are excellent at what they do. James is extremely calm, a great listener, and will do anything to make your day perfect. All of our wedding guests thought our photos turned out fabulous... Read More (and they did). James went through great lengths to make my day, and photos, perfect. He laid down in a swamp to get just the right angle. He opened the church door for me and my dad when we realized that no one was going to do it for us. He quickly learned that our dog is very important to us and took lots of pictures of him during our engagement photos and wedding reception :) We love you James and Jenna!!! Please consider these two to be your wedding photographers! You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Gail B

Hiring James was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Not only did he put us an hour ahead of schedule, but he was able to coordinate my large bridal party and huge Filipino family quickly for formals. I hate posing for pictures, but he made me feel comfortable and had... Read More me laughing throughout the whole process. He was so easy to work with and his pictures are amazing. He captured one of the happiest days of my life perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Linda B

James has an amazing workgroup, his pictures and his shots are perfect, I had the opportunity to have him at my wedding and it was the best decision I made! thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Katherine M

I can not say enough nice things about James and the photographers he works with. I found James on Instagram and knew I had to have him as my photographer. His pricing is so reasonable. I honestly feel like he should charge way more for his high quality work. He is extremely... Read More personable and so funny! Posing for photos can sometimes be be awkward but James makes you feel so comfortable. We love our engagement and wedding photos. There is not one thing I would change about a single picture James took. He truly captured the most intimate moments of my wedding. I highly recommend James as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Elizabeth R

James is AWESOME. He was such a cool, laid back guy and made my wedding day 1000x less stressful. He took some amazing shots and his ability to capture the look we were going for was ON POINT. I highly recommend James! Elizabeth Felsberg

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Monica M

I first met James when he photographed my cousins wedding. He was so attentive and focused on capturing every special moment. After I saw her photos, I knew he was the one for my wedding! I even booked him close to two years in advance just to make sure I could secure him on our... Read More date. I wasn't having any other photographer but James capture our wedding day! James took beautiful engagement pictures in such fun, unique ways and this give us all a chance to get to know each other. We had a blast with him. Leading up to the wedding, we touch based regularly to assure he knew all of the important details for the big day. On our wedding day, he was so organized and didn't miss a beat. I can't believe how beautiful our photos turned out. He captured so many angles that I didn't even know were possible. Through his photography, we were able to relive our wedding day. I tell every I know who is planning a wedding that they'd be silly not to use James to capture their wedding. I am pretty sure I have told him multiple times that I LOVE HIM! He and his team are truly amazing and his work is impeccable. I can't wait to use James in the future for all photo needs! This man made our wedding even more special than we could imagine.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Melissa L

James did an awesome job at our wedding, we could not have asked for anything more! We get tons of compliments on our pictures and our album turned out beautiful! James kept us both at ease before the wedding. And made sure to capture us as a couple in our photos!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jill H

James was simply amazing! He was so easy to work with and always there whether I texted him/called or emailed. His responsiveness was amazing. The pictures turned out incredible as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kimberly N

James was a fantastic photographer. He was professional and personable. He was calm and easygoing while at the same we accomplished all of our formal photos before cocktail hour. The photos turned out perfect! James really has an eye for the perfect shot. He was very easy to... Read More work with and we had such a huge variety of shots to pick from. His wedding packages are very reasonable, but the photos received are priceless. We have already recommended James Webb Photography to our engaged friends!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 carrie o

Picking James to shoot our wedding was the best and easiest decision we made while wedding planning! He is a true artist, with a true talent. When we first decided to use James, he emailed me shortly after to tell me that he looked up the moon's schedule and that we would have a... Read More full moon on our date-- talk about passionate! I love that. I knew right from there he was the right person for our photos. We planned a beach wedding (in the sun and warmth)-- it ended up raining and chilly-- you would almost never know looking at the photos James took. They are stunning and gorgeous. He caught every single moment. He is extremely talented, and such a caring person. He was so quick to respond with every email or text I sent. I would recommend James Webb Photography over and over again.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Carla E

Once my husband and I came across James and his work we just knew we had to have him as our wedding photographer! The work he does is just simply breathtaking. James and his assistant were nothing but professional, helpful and so sweet! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and we... Read More will treasure them forever! I will recommend James to everyone; I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you James for capturing our special day, you are simply one of a kind! - Mark & Carla Rizza

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lindsay S

James was fabulous to work with! He did an amazing job, and the photos are beautiful! Booking James as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding! The album James made for us is more gorgeous than anything I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much!! I... Read More highly recommend James to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Erica L

I was married on May 6th. I searched away on many wedding sites and couldn't seem to find anyone that had that wow factor; until I came across James. I instantly fell in love with his style of photography and decided I needed him to be a part of my special day in order to make... Read More everything complete. His passion and how much time and effort he put into his work put my mind at ease and I really trusted he would do a beautiful job on my big day; boy was I right! He did an amazing job incorporating everything I asked for and much more throughout the wedding. James sent me out sneak peak photos on social media on a few occasions and each picture was better then the next. I was on the edge of me seat waiting to see the final product. I now have received all my pictures and was in tears all over again. Any bride and groom know that their wedding day is so rushed and you don't get to see every moment you would have wished to. With James in charge you will not only get to relive your wedding; you will also be blown away that he was able to capture some of the most precious memories that will last you a lifetime. James has an eye for photography that I have never seen before. I don't know if he even understands how absolutely amazing and talented he is at his work. He will forever be in me and my husbands hearts for making our day so perfect and we will continue to use James for future events as well. I would refer him to anyone for their special day and have already started to do so. In fact my sister in law and best friend have already booked him for there weddings. James a thank you simply doesn't say enough, but just know Gene and I adore you forever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Dan B

The Best!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Heidi S

James just photographed our wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the services I received. Leading up to the wedding he was always available if I had a question, was very proactive in reaching out to me to ensure he incorporated all of my wants into his plan, and was an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. I first witnessed his talent when he accomplished family photos for us. After that, we were completely certain that we wanted him to capture the special moments of our wedding day. To no surprise, we were not disappointed that we chose James Webb Photography. Thank you James and Jenna for employing your artistic skills to showcase who we are! Your professionalism, talent, and experience are second to none. Your hard work and dedication has captured the special moments that tell the story of our wedding day, preserving those memories for a lifetime. And for that, we are forever grateful!

James Webb

This is where you would typically read about how I love photography, it's my passion, blah blah blah. So I'll tell you something you wouldn't know by looking at my photos. I'm a father to a beautiful girl, a husband to a wonderful wife and they’re my world. I love vacationing in the Caribbean, Disney and Colorado with them. My approach to every wedding is simple, capture what I see in front if me how I see it. This is how I leave my mark how an artist leaves his mark with a timeless song. I want your children to be able to look at your photos and feel like they were there.