LOVE LOVE LOVE Your Wedding Photos!

My photography is always journalistic; telling a story without ever missing a detail! Every wedding is submitted for publication & is always photographed to meet those high standards. I offer full day coverage & create a timeline prior to the wedding making the day as fun & stress free as possible!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 4/21/2018 Rachel G

I can't rave about Jamie's work enough. Jamie was our photographer for our November 2017 wedding, and after only speaking with her over the phone and looking at her blog, I knew I wanted to work with her. WE just clicked and I could tell that she understood my vision for the... Read More photos I wanted. Jamie walked me through the whole process and helped organize the timeline for taking pictures on the big day. I told her that I didn't want to spend my entire wedding day in front of a camera, and that I preferred more candid "in the moment" shots during the reception. Jamie's professionalism, experience and level of expertise was clearly evident. She gave us just enough direction to get the lovely family and bridal party/couple shots before our ceremony and took the most AMAZING pictures of all the little moments you hope to relive when looking back on your wedding pictures. Jamie knew exactly the kind of pictures we wanted and she captured everything! We are eternally grateful that we chose Jamie Bodo and that I have such gorgeous pictures to look back on and remember the day just as it was instead of boring over-posed pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Jamie Bodo as a wedding photographer. She will not disappoint!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Christy B

Excellent photography and great to work with! Jamie photographed our wedding on February 17th at the Merion Tribute house. The photos were absolutely stunning. Jamie was great to work with- she has a fun and easy going personality that meshed well with our group. She also had... Read More great staging ideas and helped us so much with a timeline leading up to the event. I received so many complements on our photos. We highly recommend Jamie!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Kaitlyn B

Jamie photographed our December wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the photos as well as the entire experience. From the get go, Jamie was very organized and helped ease some of the stress that is sometimes associated with booking vendors. She was super easy... Read More to get in touch with, and we created an entire timeline over the phone that put my mind at ease about the actual wedding day. She captured the most beautiful moments and details that I may otherwise not have seen during the actual wedding. Fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Marissa P

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Jamie photograph our wedding on October 14th! Jamie is absolutely incredible at everything. She spent lots of time with my on the phone, prior to our big day, laying out our schedule and plan. I had no worries in the world leading up to... Read More our wedding because she made it so much less stressful. The day of, she captured every moment from beginning to end - me and my bridesmaids getting ready, my husband and his groomsmen having a relaxing time enjoying some drinks before, our ceremony and reception. My favorite part of reviewing the pictures was not only the beautiful concepts she had pairing our rings together and her brilliant ideas capturing our pictures as a newly married couple, but more importantly, the candid pictures at our reception. She captured every moment of our guests having the time of their lives, and that was extremely important to us. Jamie is so accommodating, talented and just a great person to be around. She made our day so much more fun and enjoyable! I would recommend Jamie to every bride. Thank you for making our day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Awesome photographer! The pictures were super crisp and absolutely beautiful! Jamie did a great job of understanding the style of pictures that we were looking for and delivered above and beyond what we were expecting. Our ceremony was outside in the middle of the day and the... Read More pictures from the ceremony were beautiful beyond belief. Our reception was at night and indoors and the pictures for that were equally amazing! Jamie knows how to shoot regardless of the lighting conditions and her pictures are simply amazing! I would without hesitation use Jamie for any future events.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jillian V

From the early stages of planning, to the day of, to the completed photos, we are so happy with our experience working with Jamie! From the get go I loved Jamie's fun, flexible, and laid back vibe. She was easy to speak with and had the ability to answer all my questions even... Read More when I wasn't quite sure what I was asking! I also really appreciated how Jamie gave clear and quick instruction during the formal picture process so that we were able to get on to the fun parts of our wedding. Jamie was unobtrusive during the reception and managed to beautifully capture all of the amazing moments that unfolded, even in a dark room. I would definitely recommend Jamie to document your special day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Alexandra S

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Jamie! She was absolutely brilliant from start to finish, literally, she was with us even after our last song played at the reception. Jamie is professional, hard working, efficient, friendly and, most... Read More importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding! We threw her curve balls with large families and multiple locations but her photos tell the story perfectly and bring back every feeling from our wedding day. When we look at them we feel all the same joys we felt on our most special day. Jamie is truly talented, and we will treasure the photos forever. Thank you so much Jamie!! Alex and Jeff

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mary P

Jamie was awesome! We hired her only 5 weeks before our wedding and she was willing to jump right in and make all of our dreams come true. Not only was she flexible with our schedule and our desired photos but she was also a pleasure to work with. Best of all, the photos came... Read More out wonderfully!! We can't recommend Jamie highly enough.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Katy L

Jamie is a miracle photographer! I only had her at my wedding and she captured everything we wanted and more! It rained on my wedding day but all you see in the photos are happiness and that's all you can ask for.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Stacey M

I can't say enough great things about Jamie! My sister used her for her wedding last year and the pictures came out beautiful, so I knew I wanted to use her as well. She was wonderful to work with from our first conversations and meeting until our wedding day. My husband & I... Read More are thrilled with our photos and get so many compliments. She really helped make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Samantha A

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! TALENTED! I am cannot tell you enough about how impressed we were with Jamie’s work!!! Our friends and family cannot say enough about her beautiful pictures and how professional she was on our wedding day. My husband doesn’t like to take pictures but Jamie’s... Read More calm and funny nature made him love the process. I cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures and love both the candid and formal photos! Not only was Jamie amazing on our wedding day, but she helped us along the way and even typed out an itinerary for the day to help everyone stay organized. She really is a wonderful photographer and such a genuine person! THANK YOU, JAMIE!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily P

Jamie is an absolute wonderful person to work with. She was always incredibly positive and was adaptable to our needs. She has captured our wedding perfectly with a great mix of both formal and candid photos! She was there for us leading up to the day to make sure that... Read More everything went smoothly. The day-of she arrived on time, got right to work and didn't stop until the end of the night. The preview photos and our full album are beyond gorgeous (and an added bonus we had them way quicker than we thought we would). If you like her style you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan M

Jamie is incredible at what she does and her passion for catching true emotion really shows. Right from the first time we spoke I knew Jamie was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding photos! She pays attention to little details which was extremely important to me. Jamie made... Read More everyone feel extremely comfortable, like a friend taking our photos, which helped capture the genuine emotions throughout the day. Pictures are a huge part of the wedding day and Jamie made the process extremely painless; for the men of course who don’t love taking photos for long periods of time. I also received my photos back in an extremely timely manner during busy wedding season which is so wonderful for a bride because seeing those photos and reliving those moments so soon after the day is an incredible feeling. Using Jamie as your wedding photographer will be one of the easiest and best vendors you will book! I am truly satisfied that the photos I will be looking back on for years to come were taken by Jamie!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Tara K

Jamie deserves a 10 star review for taking the most amazing pictures and capturing every.single.moment. Without a doubt I would recommend Jamie to anyone I know- she is professional and goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. She drove out of her way to our venue to see... Read More where we could get the best pictures. While reviewing the pictures I felt like I was reliving our wedding day and night. A++ Jamie!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lindsey M

Jamie photographed our May 6th wedding in Cape May. We had such a great experience with Jamie, and absolutely love our photos! My husband and I are not big on having our pictures taken, and we were nervous about having a camera in our face all day. However Jamie put us at... Read More ease during our first look, and we didn't even notice her during our ceremony and reception- a sign of a great photographer!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brett S

Jamie was very fun and positive to work with. She stayed with us all day on our wedding, shooting in multiple locations, for a very affordable price. Everyone is raving about how beautiful our pictures are!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Allison G

AMAZING! Jamie was our wedding photographer in September 2016. She was able to capture all of the special moments at our wedding. All of our pictures are beautiful. She was especialy attentive to our needs and was able to balance pictures of my husband and I as well as several... Read More difficult (and spur of the moment) group shots. She and her colleague managed to capture everything from getting ready (both at my hotel and my husband's family house) through the very end of the reception, which included multiple shooting locations and a full church service. We had a morning wedding, so Jamie was very accomodative at arriving early to get set up. Throughout the day, Jamie was both professional and friendly, and was very easy to work with. She reccomended great locations for pictures and didn't miss a single key moment of the day. After the wedding, we received a link to our digital album online very quickly, and from there we were able to download every picture, as well as make choices for our printed album, which were completed quickly and represented the quality of work Jamie always delivered. Jamie was very helpful throughout the process, responding quickly to our questions and provding guidance when we asked for it. We are pleased to reccomend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah D

We got married on 3/31/2017 in Spring Lake and I can’t say enough great things about Jamie! We knew she was awesome after our engagement shoot, when we brought our crazy dachshund with us for the photos and she handling it beautifully (even though our dog was acting like a... Read More lunatic). She got so many great shots that I knew we made the right decision for our wedding photographer. She was definitely one of the easiest vendors I dealt with through out the process since she is super responsive to her emails. The day of our wedding we had 45 mph winds and pouring rain so naturally I was a little concerned how the outdoor photos I wanted would go. Even though the weather was horrible we managed to get some great shots outside before we moved to a different location for the rest of the photos. Throughout the whole day she was flexible with the weather and everything was perfect. She does great work and I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kabrina S

Jamie is truly the best photographer you'll come across. She's flexible to your needs/wants of any ideas you may have and will also create them even better than you had imagined. Her easy-going personality puts any one at ease. My husband hates having his picture taken, but... Read More Jamie knew what to say to make him laugh. Jamie had done our engagement photos back in Oct '16. She was willing to climb rocky mountains to insure that we got the photo that I was hoping for. Being a photographer myself (I am intermediate, while she is an absolute pro!) I can not see what she sees while being on the other end of the camera lens. We had felt bad for making her climb all those mountains, but she was totally up for it! We had also left one location to go to another location (miles apart!) in the same day for even more engagement photos. My engagement photos were done within two-three weeks. Fast forward to our wedding day in Jan '17, she arrived early and had taken every group shots and single poses, as well as our First Look before the ceremony! It was cold that day, but she was up for going outside to take a few photos. Jamie is very accommodating, just ask her and she’ll see what she can do for you. Before our wedding, the three of us had discussed, and then had arranged to take photos with my husbands' ill grandfather to put into our wedding album: he was unable to make it to our wedding day, but glad that Jamie was available and willing to take on our request. Jamie is worth every penny! It’s been 16 days since my wedding and already I had a sneak peak as well as more of a preview of my wedding photos. Book with Jamie, and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jenny P

Jamie did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day! We found Jamie on the Knot and didn't meet her til the day of our wedding. She arrived a little early that morning and was super friendly. She made everyone feel comfortable too! Jamie was patient during hectic family photos... Read More and accommodated all of our requests (Pintrest ideas too!) While taking photos during the reception, she blended very well with the guests. Our photos were done in less than a month and they came out beautifully! So happy! THANKS Jamie!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chelsea H

Best wedding investment! I am BEYOND thrilled with our pictures! Jamie is so nice and easy to work with, and very helpful. She captured every moment perfectly exactly the way I wanted it. She made us so relaxed durning the pictures which was awesome cause weddings are a little... Read More stressful !! We got our pics back really quick! I can't say enough good things! Book her!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sarah J

Jamie was the photographer for our South Jersey wedding this October. She was very communicative in the months before the wedding to ensure she knew the timeline for the day and the shots that were most important to us. She did a beautiful job and we are so happy with how our... Read More pictures came out. I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heather C

Jamie truly is the best there is. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease on our wedding day and our pictures came out STUNNING. We got the preview back so quickly and our family and friends can't stop talking about how amazing they all came out. Jamie is amazing at what she... Read More does and I am so blown away with her work. You will definitely not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica S

My husband and I had a WONDERFUL experience with Jamie. She worked with us for our wedding as well as an engagement session. She was very professional and patient answering all of my questions beforehand (and I had a lot!). Her easy going attitude helped ease the stress of... Read More taking photos on the day of the wedding. She even scouted out locations near our venue before the big day so that we had the perfect place for pictures! After the wedding, she provided a preview of our photos. By the time we returned from our honeymoon, she sent us our completed pictures – well ahead of schedule. The photos were amazing! There was a great mix of posed pictures and candid shots. In addition, Jamie photographed all of the little details that meant so much to us. During the reception Jamie blended in with the guests so that we barely knew she was there. She captured our wedding beautifully and was was fantastic to work with. We would highly recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Cristine M

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Jamie! She made our day so much easier by knowing exactly which pictures to take so we did not have to worry about a thing! She also got the previews of the pictures back to me so fast and they were all amazing! I am so happy... Read More with how the pictures turned out! I would highly reccommend Jamie to anyone getting married!

Jamie

Hi I'm Jamie! It's always a pleasure to work with couples that have the same fun + easy going spirt as me! Your photographer is the only vendor that you get to spend your entire wedding day with, soooo you kinda have to like them!! If you like my work, give me a call to see how we get along and I'll tell you all about how I'd photograph your wedding! Warning: I laugh a lot! I believe a day in which you have not laughed, is a day wasted! I can't wait to hear from you!