LOVE LOVE LOVE Your Wedding Photos!

My photography is always journalistic; telling a story without ever missing a detail! Every wedding is submitted for publication & is always photographed to meet those high standards. I offer full day coverage & create a timeline prior to the wedding making the day as fun & stress free as possible

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Six Stars!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Blanca M

If there was a six star option for Jamie's work we would select that! My wife and I justt were married last month on the 21st. There are no words other than absolutely amazing for the pictures and professional service that Jamie provided. They certainly say that your wedding day... Read More goes by very quickly and what you are left with are the memories but most of all the pictures. Jamie's fun personality and easy going attitude is what we loved when she did our engagement session. We would 100% absolutely recommend Jamie to anyone in need of a photographer for any event. Thank you Jamie from the bottom of our hearts!!! Scott and Blanca

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Stacey M

I can't say enough great things about Jamie! My sister used her for her wedding last year and the pictures came out beautiful, so I knew I wanted to use her as well. She was wonderful to work with from our first conversations and meeting until our wedding day. My husband & I... Read More are thrilled with our photos and get so many compliments. She really helped make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Samantha A

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! TALENTED! I am cannot tell you enough about how impressed we were with Jamie’s work!!! Our friends and family cannot say enough about her beautiful pictures and how professional she was on our wedding day. My husband doesn’t like to take pictures but Jamie’s... Read More calm and funny nature made him love the process. I cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures and love both the candid and formal photos! Not only was Jamie amazing on our wedding day, but she helped us along the way and even typed out an itinerary for the day to help everyone stay organized. She really is a wonderful photographer and such a genuine person! THANK YOU, JAMIE!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily P

Jamie is an absolute wonderful person to work with. She was always incredibly positive and was adaptable to our needs. She has captured our wedding perfectly with a great mix of both formal and candid photos! She was there for us leading up to the day to make sure that... Read More everything went smoothly. The day-of she arrived on time, got right to work and didn't stop until the end of the night. The preview photos and our full album are beyond gorgeous (and an added bonus we had them way quicker than we thought we would). If you like her style you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Megan M

Jamie is incredible at what she does and her passion for catching true emotion really shows. Right from the first time we spoke I knew Jamie was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding photos! She pays attention to little details which was extremely important to me. Jamie made... Read More everyone feel extremely comfortable, like a friend taking our photos, which helped capture the genuine emotions throughout the day. Pictures are a huge part of the wedding day and Jamie made the process extremely painless; for the men of course who don’t love taking photos for long periods of time. I also received my photos back in an extremely timely manner during busy wedding season which is so wonderful for a bride because seeing those photos and reliving those moments so soon after the day is an incredible feeling. Using Jamie as your wedding photographer will be one of the easiest and best vendors you will book! I am truly satisfied that the photos I will be looking back on for years to come were taken by Jamie!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Tara K

Jamie deserves a 10 star review for taking the most amazing pictures and capturing every.single.moment. Without a doubt I would recommend Jamie to anyone I know- she is professional and goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. She drove out of her way to our venue to see... Read More where we could get the best pictures. While reviewing the pictures I felt like I was reliving our wedding day and night. A++ Jamie!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lindsey M

Jamie photographed our May 6th wedding in Cape May. We had such a great experience with Jamie, and absolutely love our photos! My husband and I are not big on having our pictures taken, and we were nervous about having a camera in our face all day. However Jamie put us at... Read More ease during our first look, and we didn't even notice her during our ceremony and reception- a sign of a great photographer!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brett S

Jamie was very fun and positive to work with. She stayed with us all day on our wedding, shooting in multiple locations, for a very affordable price. Everyone is raving about how beautiful our pictures are!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Allison G

AMAZING! Jamie was our wedding photographer in September 2016. She was able to capture all of the special moments at our wedding. All of our pictures are beautiful. She was especialy attentive to our needs and was able to balance pictures of my husband and I as well as several... Read More difficult (and spur of the moment) group shots. She and her colleague managed to capture everything from getting ready (both at my hotel and my husband's family house) through the very end of the reception, which included multiple shooting locations and a full church service. We had a morning wedding, so Jamie was very accomodative at arriving early to get set up. Throughout the day, Jamie was both professional and friendly, and was very easy to work with. She reccomended great locations for pictures and didn't miss a single key moment of the day. After the wedding, we received a link to our digital album online very quickly, and from there we were able to download every picture, as well as make choices for our printed album, which were completed quickly and represented the quality of work Jamie always delivered. Jamie was very helpful throughout the process, responding quickly to our questions and provding guidance when we asked for it. We are pleased to reccomend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah D

We got married on 3/31/2017 in Spring Lake and I can’t say enough great things about Jamie! We knew she was awesome after our engagement shoot, when we brought our crazy dachshund with us for the photos and she handling it beautifully (even though our dog was acting like a... Read More lunatic). She got so many great shots that I knew we made the right decision for our wedding photographer. She was definitely one of the easiest vendors I dealt with through out the process since she is super responsive to her emails. The day of our wedding we had 45 mph winds and pouring rain so naturally I was a little concerned how the outdoor photos I wanted would go. Even though the weather was horrible we managed to get some great shots outside before we moved to a different location for the rest of the photos. Throughout the whole day she was flexible with the weather and everything was perfect. She does great work and I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kabrina S

Jamie is truly the best photographer you'll come across. She's flexible to your needs/wants of any ideas you may have and will also create them even better than you had imagined. Her easy-going personality puts any one at ease. My husband hates having his picture taken, but... Read More Jamie knew what to say to make him laugh. Jamie had done our engagement photos back in Oct '16. She was willing to climb rocky mountains to insure that we got the photo that I was hoping for. Being a photographer myself (I am intermediate, while she is an absolute pro!) I can not see what she sees while being on the other end of the camera lens. We had felt bad for making her climb all those mountains, but she was totally up for it! We had also left one location to go to another location (miles apart!) in the same day for even more engagement photos. My engagement photos were done within two-three weeks. Fast forward to our wedding day in Jan '17, she arrived early and had taken every group shots and single poses, as well as our First Look before the ceremony! It was cold that day, but she was up for going outside to take a few photos. Jamie is very accommodating, just ask her and she’ll see what she can do for you. Before our wedding, the three of us had discussed, and then had arranged to take photos with my husbands' ill grandfather to put into our wedding album: he was unable to make it to our wedding day, but glad that Jamie was available and willing to take on our request. Jamie is worth every penny! It’s been 16 days since my wedding and already I had a sneak peak as well as more of a preview of my wedding photos. Book with Jamie, and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jenny P

Jamie did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day! We found Jamie on the Knot and didn't meet her til the day of our wedding. She arrived a little early that morning and was super friendly. She made everyone feel comfortable too! Jamie was patient during hectic family photos... Read More and accommodated all of our requests (Pintrest ideas too!) While taking photos during the reception, she blended very well with the guests. Our photos were done in less than a month and they came out beautifully! So happy! THANKS Jamie!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chelsea H

Best wedding investment! I am BEYOND thrilled with our pictures! Jamie is so nice and easy to work with, and very helpful. She captured every moment perfectly exactly the way I wanted it. She made us so relaxed durning the pictures which was awesome cause weddings are a little... Read More stressful !! We got our pics back really quick! I can't say enough good things! Book her!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sarah J

Jamie was the photographer for our South Jersey wedding this October. She was very communicative in the months before the wedding to ensure she knew the timeline for the day and the shots that were most important to us. She did a beautiful job and we are so happy with how our... Read More pictures came out. I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heather C

Jamie truly is the best there is. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease on our wedding day and our pictures came out STUNNING. We got the preview back so quickly and our family and friends can't stop talking about how amazing they all came out. Jamie is amazing at what she... Read More does and I am so blown away with her work. You will definitely not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica S

My husband and I had a WONDERFUL experience with Jamie. She worked with us for our wedding as well as an engagement session. She was very professional and patient answering all of my questions beforehand (and I had a lot!). Her easy going attitude helped ease the stress of... Read More taking photos on the day of the wedding. She even scouted out locations near our venue before the big day so that we had the perfect place for pictures! After the wedding, she provided a preview of our photos. By the time we returned from our honeymoon, she sent us our completed pictures – well ahead of schedule. The photos were amazing! There was a great mix of posed pictures and candid shots. In addition, Jamie photographed all of the little details that meant so much to us. During the reception Jamie blended in with the guests so that we barely knew she was there. She captured our wedding beautifully and was was fantastic to work with. We would highly recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Cristine M

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Jamie! She made our day so much easier by knowing exactly which pictures to take so we did not have to worry about a thing! She also got the previews of the pictures back to me so fast and they were all amazing! I am so happy... Read More with how the pictures turned out! I would highly reccommend Jamie to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Becky V

If only there was the option to rate 100 stars! Words cannot express how happy we were with Jamie as our wedding photographer! She is a true artist and absolutely fantastic at her job. I booked Jamie only 3 months out from our wedding, and even though we did not meet until my... Read More wedding day (my fault, not hers!), it felt like we knew her our whole life. She is so prepared with all the pre-planning and timelines for the day, things you don't even think of until she brings it up a few weeks prior to the wedding. I sent her some pictures on pintrest a few days before the wedding and she was able to re-enact them all to look exactly the way I wanted. Everything ran so smoothly and it was all because of her preparedness. She is a true asset to the industry and anyone would be lucky to have her help in your special day. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, 2 DAYS after the wedding, she put together the most adorable, sneak peek video with at least 150 shots from the wedding with the most amazing background music. 2 days after!!!! My husband and I must have watched it 150 times on our honey moon. This video was almost 4 minutes long and it made me not regret not getting a videographer, as this video captured all the most important parts of the wedding. But then, it got better!!!!!!!! 3 weeks after the wedding, Jamie had all the digital photos done and posted for me to download. I expected the photos to be ready with 45-60 days, never did I expect 3 weeks. And the photos were more than I ever could have hoped for, she managed to capture all the little details that I spent months working on, as well as facial expressions and candid moments. My husband and I are not "center of attention people" and Jamie made sure to not have it awkward for us, she took a lot of candid photos to capture the day for us. Jamie truly is an award winning photographer and I will be sure to recommend her to anyone. I really could not ask for any better quality or service.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Julia H

Jamie is just superb! Your guests will even rave about her!!! From her creative eye to her amazing work, diligence, quick responses, and fun personality she is the best choice you could make for your wedding needs. You immediately get the sense from her that she wants to adopt... Read More your idea of how you picture your wedding being and what your style is. She is very knowledgeable and is very capable of offering you great ideas if are in need of them. Another thing that I really liked about Jamie is that she knows how to put your mind at ease when you are feeling unsure about things or when you are not sure about your choice(so). As you well know there are numerous photographers out there with 5 stars so which one do you pick right? and of course you want the perfect one! It is mind racking. Jamie addressed every photographer concern I had. She has back up memory cards in all of her cameras, and comes beyond prepared for your special day. She knows how important your wedding day is to you and she is open to any ideas you have. My husband and I will be using her for all of our photographer needs. Thank you Jamie!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kerrie K

Jamie is amazing!! Before my wedding this June, I saw her work for my best friend's wedding two summers ago. I just LOVED her photos and the way she worked! Her outdoor wedding shots were my particular favorites and I knew she'd be able to capture some great photos at my... Read More scenic venue. She definitely delivered for us! We loved our bridal party photos on the lakeside (Jamie had some fun ideas that really came out great), our one on one photos on the dock and lakeside, the candid shots of the guests and us dancing, the food photos, and all of the shots of our details that we worked so hard on. Jamie was very responsive throughout the planning process, answering all of our questions and meeting with us to review all the details. She was very friendly and energetic, which was important to us given that we would be spending so much time with her the day of the wedding! She made sure we got all the shots we wanted and thought of some shots that I would have otherwise forgotten. She also got us a preview of our photos really quickly, especially given the busy wedding season. I would highly, highly recommend Jamie!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

We found Jamie by looking at one of my old friend's outdoor wedding and loved the way her photographs turned out! Since we were also planning our our outdoor wedding, we decided to set up a meeting with Jamie! At our first meeting, we knew right away that we would hire her.... Read More Jamie did an AMAZING capturing every special moment of our wedding! Her creativity and energy shined through in our wedding pictures! Absolutely love our wedding photography!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jessica S

I found Jamie using The Knot phone app. We were planning a wedding out of state, and I was overwhelmed with all the decision making! We were behind the ball on booking vendors, panicking, without a clue when it came to photography. Well here comes Jamie to the rescue! Jamie was... Read More so sweet, friendly and helpful! She guided us through the process with all the right questions! Any questions we did have she answered quickly, which I found hard to find from others. Most of our communication had to be via email due to my work schedule so quick, clear communication that way was important to me. But we did chat on the phone a few times, as well as meet face to face before final booking. Being out of state she made everything so easy for us! The day of the wedding she was professional, on time, fun, and took AWESOME pictures. She even met my now husband at a nearby hotel before meeting up with the rest of as at the venue to capture getting ready photos. We were lucky with weather, but some of the pictures are so perfect, you would think we were standing in front of a backdrop! I highly recommend Jamie. And, if I ever need photos taken again, I would gladly make the trip and book her again!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Shawn M

I recently worked with Jamie for our wedding on 11.14.15 & ALREADY (yes, already) have my photos, less than 2 weeks later and OH MY GAH - THEY ARE AMAZING! I have to say I was a little worried, not because of Jamie AT ALL but because I knew my day was a little chaotic - we had a... Read More bridal party of 18, 11 small kids, two REALLY big families, and a MILLION little details and I wanted all of that captured with a journalist approach so I knew it was a tall order and Jamie delivered flawlessly. Jamie captured so many moments I honestly didn't even know happened on our wedding day and moments I didn't even know she was there for, which is just amazing. She knew when to blend in perfectly and when to step up and take charge of our big group to rally them together to get things accomplished quickly and efficiently (which was invaluable for someone like me!). She was flexible (in terms of pricing, packages, hours, etc) in a way that we found NO other photographer was and was a great mix of the type of posed + journalist/artistic photos we wanted. I enjoyed working with Jamie very much and felt she was a great blend of professional and personal for our wedding day & will forever cherish our absolutely beautiful photos that captured our wedding day in a way I never thought possible. I will definitely be recommending you in the future, Jamie, you are very talented!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Sarah M

Jamie Bodo is the best!!! When I started to look for a photographer, it was very overwhelming because there were so many choices out there and I honestly had no idea where to start. She talked with me beforehand and helped me figure out what was important to me in picking a... Read More photographer. She was a dream come true!! Throughout the whole process, she was perfect at communicating and setting everything right. Our engagement session was absolutely perfect and her photo ideas were so unique. The day of my wedding, she caught all my must have shots and everything went smoothly. I barely even noticed her during the day! She sent me an email right after we got back from our honeymoon from her saying our photos were almost done!! All my friends and family cant stop raving about how amazing the photos look! Thank you so much for helping me relieve the perfect day for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Janine H

I can not say enough great things about Jamie! She met with us a few times before the wedding, she made sure she knew all the parents and bridal parties names and roles. She had a list of shots that we wanted and made sure to get them. The pictures turned out WONDERFUL and... Read More they were ready so quickly! Jamie was with us all day, from the first hair style to the last shuttle. I would recommend her to anyone, and I intend to use her in the future. From a Very Happy Bride!

Jamie

Hi I'm Jamie! It's always a pleasure to work with couples that have the same fun + easy going spirt as me! Your photographer is the only vendor that you get to spend your entire wedding day with, soooo you kinda have to like them!! If you like my work, give me a call to see how we get along and I'll tell you all about how I'd photograph your wedding! Warning: I laugh a lot! I believe a day in which you have not laughed, is a day wasted! I can't wait to hear from you!