Jamie Lyn Cintron ~ Salon ~ Spa ~ Wedding

Florida and beyond

Stunning Hair Design and Makeup Artistry

Let us help you look your absolute best! For your wedding day... sit back, relax and let Jamie Lyn's team come to you! We are specialists in Airbrush and Traditional Makeup, Hair Design and many other salon services! We provide superior quality, and serve the state of Florida and beyond!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

15050 Elderberry Lane , Fort Myers, FL Florida and beyond (239) 689-3190
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jessica M

This salon is wonderful. The stylists were amazing and all of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and make up. I definitely recommend the airbrush make up for brides, I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much.

2017-10-27T07:39:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Stacy G

Jamie and staff did an excellent job! I had lots of people to coordinate and they were very patient with me during all the changes ;-) We all loved our hair and make up! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Emily S

BEST. WEDDING. HAIR STYLIST/MAKEUP ARTIST. EVER. Hands down. Jamie Lyn Cintron is absolutely PHENOMENAL! I have never received so many compliments on my hair and makeup in my LIFE. Personable, professional, and an absolute JOY to work with. Thank you, Jamie, for making me and my... Read More bridal party feel/look FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Judy M

The girls who came to do hair and makeup from this Salon were a delight in every way. Wedding day was very windy and the stylists secured all the girls’ hair. Hairdo’s were perfect; makeup was great and all was done exactly on time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaitlin C

Knowledgeable and talented stylists and makeup artists. Highly seasoned. Pricey, though - need to lower their prices.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel R

I worked with Christina and she was wonderful. She listened to exactly what I wanted! I got lots of compliments and felt beautiful on my day. My bridesmaids all loved there looks as well!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Danielle A

I traveled to FL from out of state for my wedding and was unable to do a trial run. I was incredibly nervous about selecting a salon without being able to do a trial, so I went on faith and just hoped and prayed everything would turn out okay on my wedding day. I have to say... Read More that I could not have been more pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out on my big day!! Kristina came on site and did the makeup for my mom and grandmother and did my hair and makeup. Not one of us could have been more pleased with the end result; we all looked absolutely stunning! I don't wear makeup on a regular basis and honestly didn't know what I wanted, I just knew wanted to look beautiful. Kristina knew exactly what to do and my hair and makeup turned out perfectly! Honestly, I cannot say enough about the service that Kristina at JLC provided and am so thankful for how perfect she made me look and feel. I highly, highly, highly recommend this salon!! Thank you!

2017-10-25T07:25:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you as well :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Patty N

I had a destination wedding on Ft. Myers Beach. I had referred to the knot for salons and saw how great the ratings were for Jamie Lyn Cintron. I'm so glad I found this salon. I was nervous about finding a place that I had never been to before. I loved the way my hair came... Read More out and also my attendants hair. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone in the area and/or looking for a place for their destination wedding! Thank you for making us look wonderful on my special day!

2017-10-27T07:38:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Gretchen H

I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron for wedding hair and makeup. After my first disastrous hair and makeup trial at a different place, I was devastated. I wasn’t sure what to do. But after an extensive search in the Fort Myers area, I came upon Jamie Lyn’s site. All the... Read More pictures of brides on her site looked beautiful and natural, just what I wanted. I’m not one who generally wears a lot of makeup. When I called, her staff was so informative. For instance, they recommended using airbrush makeup, since it is so hot and humid in July, when I was getting married. I had never heard of it, but they walked me through the difference between airbrush and traditional makeup. They explained how the airbrush makeup would endure the humidity so that I would look fresh and natural and not cakey all day long. I also liked the fact that they offered the option to come to my hotel room at the wedding venue to do the hair and makeup. When I visited the salon for my hair and makeup trial, Jamie Lyn Cintron herself did the trial as well as the actual hair and makeup for my wedding day. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and she immediately was able to offer suggestions based on my hair type to get to where I wanted to be. It was obvious right away that she knew her stuff. It really put me at ease. At the trail, I had asked her to do my makeup in a way to make me look more tanned. But afterwards, I realized it just didn’t look right for me. So on the day of the wedding, when Jamie Lyn showed up, I mentioned to her that I thought my makeup from the trial wasn’t quite right. She immediately understood and was able to tweak it right on the spot to get it just perfect. For my hair, I wanted it to look a little loose and messy to give it a more natural look. Jamie Lyn accomplished that look while still making sure my hair stayed perfectly in place for my beach wedding. I have nothing but the best things to say about Jamie Lyn Cintron. You won’t be disappointed.

2017-10-27T07:39:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you as well :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rebecca R

Jamie was a fantastic stylist! I was able to set up a consult on pretty short notice, her salon was easy to find and provided a beautiful atmosphere. I brought in ideas and she was able to assess my hair type, communicate with me honestly what she knew would and would not work... Read More (I have very fine hair) and create a beautiful style! Then, on the day of my wedding she was able to travel out to my wedding site and provide the same great service. My mom never lets anyone style her hair, not even the stylist that she has been going to for over 20 years in our hometown. I convinced her to let Jamie try to style her hair and she loved it! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well and we all received complements on our hair all throughout the night!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Cait G

I was so impressed with Jaime Lyn Cintron Salon and Spa! We had a destination wedding so I was hiring people off reviews and recommendations of our coordinator and I am so glad I went with this group of ladies. Nikkie and Demari came to our room so everyone could get ready in a... Read More more relaxed environment and they got everything set up and ready to go in no time. All the ladies looked lovely and the hair and makeup stayed in place through wind, tears and long hours! I highly recommend using Jaime Lyn Cintron Salon & Spa for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Felicia G

I can't stress enough how positive my experience with JLC was! Jamie and her team were not only professional, but they're true artists at their craft. They are the clear definition of "A Dream Team" and you would be crazy not to book with them!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Cathy E

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible! Our hair and make up was everything I imagined. We were a group of eight getting hair and make up completed at my mother's house and Jamie and Demari could have not have been more accommodating. They were punctual, quick and so much... Read More fun to be around. Booking Jamie and her team was easily one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 c c

Damari and Mika did a fabulous job for my wedding! Mika arranged all of the appointments for my bridesmaids- /$3 is very organized and reliable. Damari did my hair and makeup, she did an amazing job! I am particular and she took her time to give me the look I was going for. If... Read More you are doing a destination wedding and are looking for an excellent salon, I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron salon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alisiya K

Mika and Damari, I can't thank you both enough for all your help! All day long, everyone was talking to me and my bridesmaids about our hair and how stunning it looks. I was so impressed with the airbrushed makeup myself. Damari is VERY professional and provides great ideas for... Read More styling. I was SO happy with how we all looked! Thank you Damari!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Natalie M

Kristina Vinogradova is AMAZING!!!!! She is so sweet and I loved working with her for my big day. She did my makeup (airbrush), my hair, my mom's hair, and 6 bridesmaids hair as well. Everyone loved her work and we all were so happy with the results. She is so calm and laid... Read More back, it was nice to have her around on a high stress day. :) I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emilianne S

I had Christina do my wedding trial and day of hair and make up and she was flawless! I felt beautiful on my wedding day. As someone who does not wear make up daily I was nervous I would have a clown face with the spray make up, but on the contrary Christina made me feel and... Read More look stunning! Extremely friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Diane H

Can I just say if your here looking stop now and book these talented women! I was so so impressed and I loved every second with these girls and would not change a thing. It was so easy to work with the girls and there skills were beyond me. I had four bridesmaids and myself... Read More plus my mom on a whim got there services and it was worth every penny! My girls are still saying to me how much fun it was. Having the day getting all dolled up and everyone and I mean everyone felt so beautiful. We got to relax , get pretty, laugh and let me tell you these girls are very personable and professional it was a true blessing to find them and I would hire them a million times over if I lived in the area. I just want to say THANK YOU so so much girls for making my day unforgettable! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Aprille R

I was planning a destination wedding from Chicago and I wasn't able to experience the trials that other brides get. From the reviews I got from The Knot, I put my trust in JLC Salon and we weren't let down! Myself and 2 bridesmaids got our makeup done at the salon the morning of... Read More the wedding. We all absolutely loved our finished looked! I got airbrush and it lasted ALL NIGHT! I got so many compliments on our makeup. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Jamie was great to work with. She listened to what I wanted, and was receptive when I wanted something changed. She did a great job of taking the the photo I showed her and interpreting my cryptic explanation of what I wanted and turning it into hair and makeup that was... Read More perfect.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

The girls did a magnificent job. They were very professional and tried their best on making sure everyone was pleased. I had a total of 10 adults and 2 girls for a wedding and they managed to do everything efficiently on time. The updos and makeup were phenomenal I will highly... Read More recommend tJamie Lyn Cintro to anyone​ because they were AWSOME. Compared to other people around the are their prices were low and their job was amazing. You can't always get a good price with a good service but in this case, these girls will make it happen.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kelsey M

Our family has used the salon for the past three family weddings. The ladies are so talented, fun, and genuine. Kristina did my hair and makeup for the big day. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly from noon to midnight. The makeup photographs so well and all of the bridesmaids... Read More hair was exquisite. Mika and Damarie also helped for the big day. All of the girls LOVED their hair and makeup. The ladies listen to exactly what you are looking for and go above and beyond to make everyone looks stunning!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Shayna R

I got married last week and we had them come to the hotel in Naples to do hair & makeup.. They did a phenomenal job!!!! My makeup and hair stayed perfect from 12 pm when it was done, to 2am when I got into my room to take everything off. They are really amazing and do incredible... Read More work! Very sweet to deal with and leave you with great products! I was a little nervous at first because it is pricey, but after seeing what an amazing job they did, it was so worth it. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jianna H

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon was over the top AMAZING! The hair and makeup stylists were very prompt, friendly, and trendy. My bridesmaids and mother looked absolutely stunning for my wedding day. I would highly recommend this salon for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Suzie C

Damari was amazing. She did my trial makeup in January and for the day of my wedding on 4/30. She also did the makeup and hair for women in both of our families...my mom, my sister, his sister and his mom. She did a great job with scheduling everyone and their services so I... Read More would be the last one getting done and I wasn't rushing to get done at the end of the day. For someone that doesn't wear alot of makeup (myself) on a daily basis - she made me feel at ease that she wasn't putting on too much. She was so sweet and i loved having her be a part of my day...she also did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and it looked amazing...i felt like a princess all weekend long. Thanks Damari!