Jamie Lyn Cintron ~ Salon ~ Spa ~ Wedding

Florida and beyond

Stunning Hair Design and Makeup Artistry

Let us help you look your absolute best! For your wedding day... sit back, relax and let Jamie Lyn's team come to you! We are specialists in Airbrush and Traditional Makeup, Hair Design and many other salon services! We provide superior quality, and serve the state of Florida and beyond!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

15050 Elderberry Lane , Fort Myers, FL Florida and beyond (239) 689-3190

Made My Wedding Day "Do" AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Alexa

FAR surpassed all expectations I had of my wedding day "do" . My Maid of honor and I looked like we stepped out of a vintage magazine! She was completely on point with the look we wanted, and also KILLED it with the makeup. I wanted to look natural, and she made me look the... Read More most gorgeous I have ever looked and therefore felt. I cannot thank Jamie enough- her expertise made my wedding day all the more special without an ounce of doubt. She was a pleasure, and I would not only recommend her- you HAVE TO HAVE HER! Thanks Again Jamie, Alexa Kaufman

Surpassed my expectations! Jamie is a pure pleasur

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Jacqueline B

Jamie Lyn Cintron and her team did an amazing job beautifying me and my wedding party for my May 7, 2012 nuptials! As a destination bride, I definitely did my research to find the right person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. After reading all of Jamie’s amazing reviews... Read More and speaking to her, I knew I would be in great hands. Jamie provided a consultation a few days before for my wedding. She did a trail run on my hair and makeup. I didn’t bring a photo but simply explained to her what I was looking for both hair and makeup. After reading all her reviews, I trusted her experience and knowledge of Florida’s hot weather (I’m from Illinois) when it came to both my hair and makeup. The trial run went smoothly! My hair was exactly what I was looking for and my makeup was amazing….thank goodness for airbrush makeup! I’m also thankful that she encouraged me to wear more makeup than I used to so ladies listen to her! The trial definitely helped ease my stress for the day of the wedding so I definitely recommend all brides to do a trial run beforehand. The day of the wedding Jamie and two of her team members (sorry I’m really bad with names) came around 11am (my wedding started at 5pm). Jamie wanted to be sure she had enough time to do my hair and makeup, my two bridesmaid’s hair, my mother’s hair and makeup, and my mother-in-law’s hair. She didn’t want to be rushed and I’m very thankful for that! Jamie and her team did an amazing job with everyone! They were fun and easy to work with and most importantly listened to everyone’s suggestions and wishes. My mom who never does anything for herself opted to get both her hair and makeup done too! It made the day easy for her to relax and take in the important moment and of course, she looked fabulous! My two bridesmaid’s hair looked wonderful and stayed perfect through both the outdoor ceremony and outdoor reception. I must say I was very impressed on how well my makeup stayed through the heat and all the tears! I cried a lot and I did not experience my eye makeup run at all! I also want to note that even though Jamie was done with her beautiful work she stayed an additional 25 minutes or so waiting for the florist to deliver the flowers for the bridal party’s hair. She stayed so she could properly place and secure the flower in my hair as well as my bridesmaids. As a result, I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron! Not only is her work beautiful, classy and stays perfectly…she is so nice! She was a pure pleasure to work with. Jamie makes sure you feel beautiful and at ease! I had so much fun getting ready the day of my wedding and I’m so thankful for Jamie and her team! They helped make my day that much more special! Thank you Jamie!!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Stacy G

Jamie and staff did an excellent job! I had lots of people to coordinate and they were very patient with me during all the changes ;-) We all loved our hair and make up! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rebecca R

Jamie was a fantastic stylist! I was able to set up a consult on pretty short notice, her salon was easy to find and provided a beautiful atmosphere. I brought in ideas and she was able to assess my hair type, communicate with me honestly what she knew would and would not work... Read More (I have very fine hair) and create a beautiful style! Then, on the day of my wedding she was able to travel out to my wedding site and provide the same great service. My mom never lets anyone style her hair, not even the stylist that she has been going to for over 20 years in our hometown. I convinced her to let Jamie try to style her hair and she loved it! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well and we all received complements on our hair all throughout the night!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Emily S

BEST. WEDDING. HAIR STYLIST/MAKEUP ARTIST. EVER. Hands down. Jamie Lyn Cintron is absolutely PHENOMENAL! I have never received so many compliments on my hair and makeup in my LIFE. Personable, professional, and an absolute JOY to work with. Thank you, Jamie, for making me and my... Read More bridal party feel/look FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Caitlin D

I was so impressed with Jaime Lyn Cintron Salon and Spa! We had a destination wedding so I was hiring people off reviews and recommendations of our coordinator and I am so glad I went with this group of ladies. Nikkie and Demari came to our room so everyone could get ready in a... Read More more relaxed environment and they got everything set up and ready to go in no time. All the ladies looked lovely and the hair and makeup stayed in place through wind, tears and long hours! I highly recommend using Jaime Lyn Cintron Salon & Spa for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Felicia G

I can't stress enough how positive my experience with JLC was! Jamie and her team were not only professional, but they're true artists at their craft. They are the clear definition of "A Dream Team" and you would be crazy not to book with them!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Cathy E

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible! Our hair and make up was everything I imagined. We were a group of eight getting hair and make up completed at my mother's house and Jamie and Demari could have not have been more accommodating. They were punctual, quick and so much... Read More fun to be around. Booking Jamie and her team was easily one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 c c

Damari and Mika did a fabulous job for my wedding! Mika arranged all of the appointments for my bridesmaids- /$3 is very organized and reliable. Damari did my hair and makeup, she did an amazing job! I am particular and she took her time to give me the look I was going for. If... Read More you are doing a destination wedding and are looking for an excellent salon, I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron salon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alisiya K

Mika and Damari, I can't thank you both enough for all your help! All day long, everyone was talking to me and my bridesmaids about our hair and how stunning it looks. I was so impressed with the airbrushed makeup myself. Damari is VERY professional and provides great ideas for... Read More styling. I was SO happy with how we all looked! Thank you Damari!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Natalie M

Kristina Vinogradova is AMAZING!!!!! She is so sweet and I loved working with her for my big day. She did my makeup (airbrush), my hair, my mom's hair, and 6 bridesmaids hair as well. Everyone loved her work and we all were so happy with the results. She is so calm and laid... Read More back, it was nice to have her around on a high stress day. :) I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emilianne S

I had Christina do my wedding trial and day of hair and make up and she was flawless! I felt beautiful on my wedding day. As someone who does not wear make up daily I was nervous I would have a clown face with the spray make up, but on the contrary Christina made me feel and... Read More look stunning! Extremely friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Diane H

Can I just say if your here looking stop now and book these talented women! I was so so impressed and I loved every second with these girls and would not change a thing. It was so easy to work with the girls and there skills were beyond me. I had four bridesmaids and myself... Read More plus my mom on a whim got there services and it was worth every penny! My girls are still saying to me how much fun it was. Having the day getting all dolled up and everyone and I mean everyone felt so beautiful. We got to relax , get pretty, laugh and let me tell you these girls are very personable and professional it was a true blessing to find them and I would hire them a million times over if I lived in the area. I just want to say THANK YOU so so much girls for making my day unforgettable! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Aprille R

I was planning a destination wedding from Chicago and I wasn't able to experience the trials that other brides get. From the reviews I got from The Knot, I put my trust in JLC Salon and we weren't let down! Myself and 2 bridesmaids got our makeup done at the salon the morning of... Read More the wedding. We all absolutely loved our finished looked! I got airbrush and it lasted ALL NIGHT! I got so many compliments on our makeup. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Jamie was great to work with. She listened to what I wanted, and was receptive when I wanted something changed. She did a great job of taking the the photo I showed her and interpreting my cryptic explanation of what I wanted and turning it into hair and makeup that was... Read More perfect.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

The girls did a magnificent job. They were very professional and tried their best on making sure everyone was pleased. I had a total of 10 adults and 2 girls for a wedding and they managed to do everything efficiently on time. The updos and makeup were phenomenal I will highly... Read More recommend tJamie Lyn Cintro to anyone​ because they were AWSOME. Compared to other people around the are their prices were low and their job was amazing. You can't always get a good price with a good service but in this case, these girls will make it happen.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kelsey M

Our family has used the salon for the past three family weddings. The ladies are so talented, fun, and genuine. Kristina did my hair and makeup for the big day. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly from noon to midnight. The makeup photographs so well and all of the bridesmaids... Read More hair was exquisite. Mika and Damarie also helped for the big day. All of the girls LOVED their hair and makeup. The ladies listen to exactly what you are looking for and go above and beyond to make everyone looks stunning!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Shayna R

I got married last week and we had them come to the hotel in Naples to do hair & makeup.. They did a phenomenal job!!!! My makeup and hair stayed perfect from 12 pm when it was done, to 2am when I got into my room to take everything off. They are really amazing and do incredible... Read More work! Very sweet to deal with and leave you with great products! I was a little nervous at first because it is pricey, but after seeing what an amazing job they did, it was so worth it. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jianna H

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon was over the top AMAZING! The hair and makeup stylists were very prompt, friendly, and trendy. My bridesmaids and mother looked absolutely stunning for my wedding day. I would highly recommend this salon for any occasion!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Suzie C

Damari was amazing. She did my trial makeup in January and for the day of my wedding on 4/30. She also did the makeup and hair for women in both of our families...my mom, my sister, his sister and his mom. She did a great job with scheduling everyone and their services so I... Read More would be the last one getting done and I wasn't rushing to get done at the end of the day. For someone that doesn't wear alot of makeup (myself) on a daily basis - she made me feel at ease that she wasn't putting on too much. She was so sweet and i loved having her be a part of my day...she also did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and it looked amazing...i felt like a princess all weekend long. Thanks Damari!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Brittney M

Demarie and Christina from Jaime Lyn Cintron did an absolutely amazing job on the bridal party hair and makeup for our wedding. They were extremely well organized and were masters at creating the intricate hairstyles selected by my ladies. I decided to try a different... Read More hairstyle than we had practiced for the trial, and Demarie did an amazing job recreating it, and I could not have been happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Fort Myers area.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alexis K

Hands down amazing!! You never know what you are going to get when planning a wedding from another state. I found their prices reasonable and I had them come to location at Casa Ybel resort on 5/14/16. My girls and I are pretty laid back group and usually minimal makeup wearers.... Read More The girls were very accommodating and talented. I didn't do a trial run and did not have any idea of how I wanted my hair on my wedding day besides up. Nailed it I could not have asked for anything better than what was created. I would highly recommend services from Jamie Lyn Cintron and her girls to anyone having a destination wedding in Florida. They know what they are doing and listen to what you have to say. Thanks again I felt flawless on my wedding as did my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Melinda M

Jamie did an amazing job on all 4 of us girls for my wedding! I am so glad that I chose her after reading all of her 5 star reviews, she truly is the best!! I will keep her as my hairstylist from now on, and whenever I need to look fabulous, she will be my first call !!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rebecca W

Jamie's girls were absolutely amazing! They are fantastic hair and make up artists! They truly care about you and want to please you! They did hair and make up on women ranging from 28 to 92 and everyone looked georgeous. They helped make my wedding absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Lindsay V

AMAZING BEAUTY TEAM! Damari and her assistant were absolutely wonderful from hair and make up to giving us great recommendations for spray tans. They were able to squeeze us in last minute when another salon fell through (plus my trial run) and I am so happy we ended up with... Read More them. having the girls come out to our venue and handle everything on-site was AMAZING and made all of us feel so special. They were fantastic and I'd highly recommend them to anyone out of town and afraid to book beauty appointments. You won't be disappointed.