Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

10 Cranbrook Rd, Cockeysville, MD BALTIMORE METROPOLITAN AREA (410) 666-8888

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Chrissy M

I am in LOVE with Janda Florist!!! They truly brought my wedding vision to LIFE! Anna was AMAZING, paying close attention to each and every detail and giving me more than I could have ever imagined! The roses I ordered were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't believe how many... Read More gorgeous pedals I was surrounded by!!! I would recommend Janda Florist to anyone who truly wants a dream wedding! Thank you all so very much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jordan T

Janda Florist went above and beyond with our flowers for our wedding day! We had multiple friends use this florist and we were so glad we took their recommendation to use them. I will start out by saying my husband and I live 6 hours away from where we were getting married... Read More (originally from MD but now live and work in NC). That being said, I was incredibly picky when it came to any vendor involved in our wedding because we had to rely heavily on the vendors to be very flexible with our schedule being out of town. We met with them on multiple occasions and if my husband and I were not in town they were more than willing to meet with my parents. Through the process they were always available via email or phone and they were always very prompt to respond. They even were able to change our contract in less than 24 hours when we decided to completely change the colors of the flowers. The flowers were exactly what we wanted. We sent the owner some pictures of the general idea of what we wanted and they truly took the pictures and made them come to life. I was absolutely speechless when they set everything up the day of the wedding. We did not have to contact anyone the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered by the owner of the company on time and their team set everything up. They were upfront about all of the costs and there were no hidden fees anywhere- they even made recommendations so we would get the most out of our budget. We have not stopped getting compliments on our flowers. People who worked for the venue said previous weddings held there have never had flowers look as good! I would 100% recommend this florist to anyone who is planning a wedding near or far.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Sara D

We cannot say enough about the flowers from Janda! They provided they personal flowers, as well as the center pieces for our reception. Don help us choose flowers and colors that were meaningful to us and everyone was extremely helpful along the way! Their prices were... Read More excellent and the service they provided made us extremely happy with our choice!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebecca S

Janda was a wonderful company to work with! It's a small store, but they knew what they were doing. When we met with the consultant, we knew what colors we wanted, but had no idea what flowers. He was so helpful in picking out exactly what we wanted and the bouquets turned... Read More out amazing. The flowers were all stunning and so fresh. We changed our order a couple of times and they were so friendly and helpful when doing it. The prices are reasonable and you will get amazing arrangements!

Janda's is professional to work with and they do amazing work.

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Bridget K

We couldn't have been happier with our flowers from Janda. They did our bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers on the church pews, center pieces, and decorative displays at the reception. Their work is absolutely beautiful and well done, and they are so easy to work with -... Read More professional, timely, and nice. They made our wedding look gorgeous. Thank you, Janda Florist!

Janda Florist

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jamie G

Don at Janda was a pleasure to deal with. My mom was the one to handle this part of the wedding but she had nothing but good things to say about them. And the flower arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful! Each time my mom went to see Don he would pull flowers to... Read More show examples of all the options available. He always had something up his sleeve. Before we made the final decisions, he made sure to meet with my husband and I as well to ensure we liked the ideas and arrangements him and my mom had discussed. And the bouquets were still beautiful weeks after the wedding. I would definitely recommend using Janda for your wedding, or any other event!

The most beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Courtney S

Janda Florist did such an amazing job on my wedding. I had bouquets and boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces, and fresh flowers to decorate my wedding cake prepared by Janda and everything was just so lovely.

lovely flowers

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Jennifer L

Two few of my friends used Janda for their wedding flowers and were pleased. I told the designer the colors I wanted for my bouquets and corsages, and he came up with the perfect design for a reasonable price.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Shannon D

Janda was able to offer me very affordable and bright flowers for the lowest price, for what I wanted. They were very friendly, and met with me as often as I requested.