Attention to detail is our passion!

Jane Kelly works closely with couples creating wedding floral that is elegant, unique and unexpected. The highest level of service goes into planning, creating and executing a beautiful event. Complementary services include consultations, delivery, installation and pinning of personal flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

6413 W. North Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI (414) 640-0204

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Anna L

Wow! Our wedding floral was jaw dropping. With just a few colors that were given to work with- the variety was amazing. The floral rings were perfection. The large floral hoop display photographed extremely well. Set up was quick and efficient. We cannot day enough great things... Read More about the service we recieved from Jane Kelly!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Robyn H

Jane Kelly Floral did an amazing job at my wedding. The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the decor and floral arrangements exceeded my expectations and the vision that I had before the wedding. The floral arrangements and decor at the reception... Read More were absolutely breathtaking. Kelly was responsive and accommodating to my requests as well, which was even nicer since I was planning from California. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Milwaukee area.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Katy D

Kelly was wonderful to work with when planning my wedding. She created a ceremony structure filled with beautiful flowers and candles. She also helped me pick out each flower in my bouquets! The floral arrangements were better than I could have imagined, it was the perfect... Read More wedding thanks to Kelly and her staff! I highly recommend her, she is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kimberly S

Jane Kelly did the floral for our September wedding and it was all absolutely stunning! In the initial meeting with Kelly, she came up with so many incredible ideas and truly brought my vision to life! As soon as the flowers arrived on our wedding day, I started crying at how... Read More beautiful they were. Kelly took part of my grandmother and mother's wedding dresses and incorporated them into my bouquet, which was so special and also helped me surprise my maid of honor with a photo charm in her bouquet as well. We were truly blown away by Jane Kelly's work and are so happy we chose them for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Amy C

Jane Kelly Floral was so easy to work with and delivered well above my expectations!! I cannot say enough about how beautiful the flowers were and they matched the centerpieces and decorations perfectly!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Macauly B

Jane Kelly Floral did such an awesome job for our June wedding at the Rustic Manor 1848! Kelly was such a pleasure to work with. At our first consultation, we had prepared some pictures and ideas and we left feeling like Kelly really understood our vision! We went to a few other... Read More florists and they just didn’t compare. Not only were the florals absolutely beautiful, but the vases and rentals Jane Kelly Floral had really stood out and complimented our wedding decorations so perfectly! Many of our guests couldn’t wait to take home a centerpiece to keep! We also asked for a hanging floral piece. Kelly took the picture we had provided her and made it look even better! We would absolutely recommend Jane Kelly Floral to anyone and are so happy with how it all turned out!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lydia F

So amazing!!!! From the moment I met with Kelly I knew she was the perfect florist to work with for my wedding! She was so sweet and I felt comfortable with her immediately! She completely understood my style and the romantic look I was going for on my wedding day! From the... Read More bouquets to the centerpieces and all the other details in between she helped transform my venue into exactly what I had pictured and it was so stunning! I could not be happier with my decision to work with Jane Kelly Floral! If you are still looking for a florist I highly suggest you schedule a meeting with her today!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Theresa V

Kelly was so easy to work with and I can't count the number of compliments I got on the bouquets. Kelly was very professional and SUPER helpful designing the look that I wanted while still keeping me in budget!! I would highly recommend to anyone!! THANK YOU, KELLY!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Peggy M

Still in the afterglow of our daughter's wedding, 7/29/2017. JaneKelly floral did a superb job for us. Our daughter wanted something happy, simple with a bit of succulents. Perfect! The venue was Turner Hall so we wanted to go with a vintage theme. Perfect! Assorted different... Read More center pieces with votives added just the right pop. Ours was a bit more complicated because the pictures were prior to the ceremony and the room needed to be flipped for dinner and dancing. Kelly accommodated this and sent people back for the table set up. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Moataz R

Kelly was really great the first meeting we had in person. She had similar style to ours and her pricing fit our budget. We kept communicating by email and pictures and reiterating couple of time but unfortunately the end products were different than what we asked for and we... Read More paid over 3000 dollars for 2 bouquets, 3 corsages, 10 boutonnieres, and 9 or so garlands. The garlands turned out great. The shape of the bride bouquet was wrong, the boutonnieres were completely different. Kelly was charging a lot for rentals so we had to buy these items. Overall is ok.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Meggy D

The flowers for my wedding were truly incredible. I cannot say enough about Jane Kelly floral. I had an idea in my head about my reception center pieces and bouquets, and Kelly not only listened, but also expanded on it and brought it to life. I brought in 25 birdcages for her... Read More to use and it only took one meeting for her to totally get me and my vision. I could not believe it only took one meeting for her to create the perfect bouquet, center pieces, corsages, and boutonnieres. Kelly also does a great job communicating with her clients. Even the smallest things would get a quick response, and her doors were always open for me to pop in. If I were to get one piece 100 times over, it would be my floral hair piece. It looked stunning in photos and was something special and unique. It even lasted through Sunday at the gift opening. Kelly was a pleasure to work with and I recommend Jane Kelly to anyone in the Milwaukee area. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lauren J

Jane Kelly Floral is fantastic! They did our wedding yesterday and the flowers they gave us were amazing! Kelly was so easy to work with and really helped with the whole experience. My bouquet was almost identical to the one I showed her at my initial meeting with her. At the... Read More last minute I needed an extra boutonnière and Kelly not only accommodated the request but also gave it to us for free! The decor they gave us was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Jane Kelly Floral!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Emily E

Working with Jane Kelly Floral was one of the best parts of my entire wedding planning process! I could tell upon our first consultation that Kelly immediately "got" my vision. She suggested a bunch of different flowers to use and each one was perfect! I really didn't stress or... Read More worry about my flowers once, because after that first meeting I trusted that Jane Kelly Floral would create something beautiful. In the end, the floral completely exceeded my expectations! Everything was SO perfect in person, and once I got my professional photos back, I realized my flowers somehow looked even better in photographs. I would HIGHLY recommend Jane Kelly Floral. They are extremely easy to work with and most importantly extremely creative in designing floral that enhances your wedding vision!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Julianne D

If I could give Jane Kelly Floral 10 stars, I would. They were simply the best -- from start to finish. I can't say enough about Kelly and her team; we received stellar customer service throughout the planning process and felt their prices were incredibly reasonable and fair.... Read More They were fabulous on the day of -- the flowers were so gorgeous, and the centerpieces were unique, beautiful, and exactly what we had envisioned/asked for. They absolutely exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelly C

BETTER THAN PINTEREST. wedding 5/27/17 It's unbelievable that I could show Kelly a few pictures of what I liked and within minutes she knew the entire feel for what to do with the flowers. I knew generally what I wanted to do but she helped me brainstorm to make it perfect to... Read More fit with our nautical theme. The girls' bouquets were stunning and truly better than the pinterest photos that I showed her. They were AMAZING and smelled so darn good! The centerpieces were perfect as well and really made the room come to life. Thank you so much Kelly! <3

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenna W

Kelly is absolutely wonderful. She does a very good job at directing your vision into arrangements that are simply gorgeous. She is also extremely accommodating. My groom wanted to change his boutonniere suddenly the week of our wedding. I contacted Kelly and she did not... Read More hesitate to make the switch for us. Book with her and you will have no worries as far as your flowers go for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 CoCo B

After meeting with several other florists that were recommended by friends, I scheduled a meeting with Jane Kelly primarily based on proximity to my house, as they are located in my neighborhood and I had walked past their storefront on numerous occasions. However, upon our... Read More first meeting all the other florists I had met with were out of the picture. As I sat down with Kelly, shared my inspiration photos, and explained my budget, she was quick to make suggestions on how to make my dreams a reality without going over the amount I had allocated to florals. She was the first person who actually seemed to understand my vision, kept it real, and made it possible for me to be a "bridechilla," not a "bridezilla." On our wedding day, Kelly was a superhero and saved the day by providing our reception venue to with extra gold chargers to finish out our seating charts that I somehow miscounted and was short a box. I was thankful I was not made aware of this until after the day was over, saving me from unnecessary wedding day stress as Kelly and our venue handled it at got it done! The set up and take down were seamless, and we received so many compliments on how our flowers were timeless and romantic, and not overdone. There are not enough thank you's in the world for the whole Jane Kelly team, without them our day would have not been the same!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Sara S

Kelly was amazing to work with and we absolutely loved the work that she did! The flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend working with Kelly. She is so nice and personable, and her work is gorgeous!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Beth V

Beautiful Arrangements I was one of the few brides who didn’t know what kind of flowers or centerpieces I wanted. I wanted them to be simple, elegant and white. Kelly was amazing! She provided me with a few different options and changed things to what I liked. My bouquet,... Read More the boutonniere, centerpieces, etc were GORGEOUS!! Our guests were in awe with the four different types of centerpieces we had and I couldn’t stop looking at my bouquet when they brought it up to me. I also had a unique request, which they easily accommodated. I am so happy we went with Jane Kelly Floral!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kristin K

Amazing Job! She was so wonderful and worked with in our budget! She really asked us what we wanted as opposed to other florists who told us what "their vision"was. Easy to communicate with and excellent final product! WONDERFUL !!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Ellen R

We are so happy that we got to work with Kelly for our floral arrangements! She is great at communicating, very kind, and so easy to work with. Neither John nor I know much about flowers, so she helped us talk through different ideas of what we liked and didn't like, and we... Read More absolutely loved the results. We received many complements throughout our wedding day on everything -- from the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces. On top of creating gorgeous flower arrangements, Jane Kelly Floral also did everything possible to make our wedding day go smoothly. They did all of the setup for us, which was a huge timesaver, and for a small charge they also did all the teardown at the end of the night. This service is absolutely priceless -- one of their employees appeared at midnight when the reception ended and whisked away all floral arrangements, vases, and candles. It was wonderful being able to just leave the venue when the party was over rather than staying up late doing cleanup and then delivering the rented glassware. Thank you, Jane Kelly, for making our day beautiful and stress-free!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Elyse D

My husband and I received soooo many compliments on our wedding flowers from Jane Kelly. Kelly is so creative. I knew very little about flowers, and Kelly was able to articulate my vision. She also came up with ideas I never would have thought of. I brought in a few pictures and... Read More Kelly created those looks exactly. I was also so in love with my bridal bouquet and I know my bridesmaids loved their bouquets, too. Plus, she's very willing to work within your budget.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Abbey T

Kelly was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was very accommodating and really worked with me to understand my vision. She also allowed me to incorporate personal touches (some pods from my family's back yard and a crystal that belonged to my father) and put the same love... Read More and thought into creating my vision as I did. She's not only incredibly talented, but is also easy going and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Jane Kelly Floral. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Caitlin U

We used Jane Kelly for our wedding in January. I had brought Kelly some ideas when we met for the initial appointment and she had great ideas on how to create a cohesive look with our decor and attire. On our wedding day, our flowers arrived promptly and looked fantastic.... Read More Since we did a winter wedding, she found these miniature pine cones to use in the arrangements that were absolutely precious! Everything went so well together and turned out beautifully.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mary K

THE BEST FLORIST! Every single piece they made for our wedding was perfect. They are so easy to work with and really make your ideas come to life. Many of our guests commented on how awesome the flowers were. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!