Attention to detail is our passion!

Jane Kelly works closely with couples creating wedding floral that is elegant, unique and unexpected. The highest level of service goes into planning, creating and executing a beautiful event. Complementary services include consultations, delivery, installation and pinning of personal flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6413 W. North Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI (414) 640-0204

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Melanie

Simply the greatest! Jane Kelly Floral made our wedding perfect. I came in with some vague ideas and Pinterest photos and Kelly lead me in the right direction from start to finish. She instantly understood exactly what I had in mind and created the most exquisite and unique... Read More floral design I've ever seen. With her keen attention to detail, and her elegant and creative eye, Kelly surpassed every expectation and blew it out of the water! So many guests commented on how gorgeous the arrangements and crowns were. It was a dream! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Macauly B

Jane Kelly Floral did such an awesome job for our June wedding at the Rustic Manor 1848! Kelly was such a pleasure to work with. At our first consultation, we had prepared some pictures and ideas and we left feeling like Kelly really understood our vision! We went to a few other... Read More florists and they just didn’t compare. Not only were the florals absolutely beautiful, but the vases and rentals Jane Kelly Floral had really stood out and complimented our wedding decorations so perfectly! Many of our guests couldn’t wait to take home a centerpiece to keep! We also asked for a hanging floral piece. Kelly took the picture we had provided her and made it look even better! We would absolutely recommend Jane Kelly Floral to anyone and are so happy with how it all turned out!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lydia L

So amazing!!!! From the moment I met with Kelly I knew she was the perfect florist to work with for my wedding! She was so sweet and I felt comfortable with her immediately! She completely understood my style and the romantic look I was going for on my wedding day! From the... Read More bouquets to the centerpieces and all the other details in between she helped transform my venue into exactly what I had pictured and it was so stunning! I could not be happier with my decision to work with Jane Kelly Floral! If you are still looking for a florist I highly suggest you schedule a meeting with her today!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Theresa V

Kelly was so easy to work with and I can't count the number of compliments I got on the bouquets. Kelly was very professional and SUPER helpful designing the look that I wanted while still keeping me in budget!! I would highly recommend to anyone!! THANK YOU, KELLY!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Peggy M

Still in the afterglow of our daughter's wedding, 7/29/2017. JaneKelly floral did a superb job for us. Our daughter wanted something happy, simple with a bit of succulents. Perfect! The venue was Turner Hall so we wanted to go with a vintage theme. Perfect! Assorted different... Read More center pieces with votives added just the right pop. Ours was a bit more complicated because the pictures were prior to the ceremony and the room needed to be flipped for dinner and dancing. Kelly accommodated this and sent people back for the table set up. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Moataz R

Kelly was really great the first meeting we had in person. She had similar style to ours and her pricing fit our budget. We kept communicating by email and pictures and reiterating couple of time but unfortunately the end products were different than what we asked for and we... Read More paid over 3000 dollars for 2 bouquets, 3 corsages, 10 boutonnieres, and 9 or so garlands. The garlands turned out great. The shape of the bride bouquet was wrong, the boutonnieres were completely different. Kelly was charging a lot for rentals so we had to buy these items. Overall is ok.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Meggy D

The flowers for my wedding were truly incredible. I cannot say enough about Jane Kelly floral. I had an idea in my head about my reception center pieces and bouquets, and Kelly not only listened, but also expanded on it and brought it to life. I brought in 25 birdcages for her... Read More to use and it only took one meeting for her to totally get me and my vision. I could not believe it only took one meeting for her to create the perfect bouquet, center pieces, corsages, and boutonnieres. Kelly also does a great job communicating with her clients. Even the smallest things would get a quick response, and her doors were always open for me to pop in. If I were to get one piece 100 times over, it would be my floral hair piece. It looked stunning in photos and was something special and unique. It even lasted through Sunday at the gift opening. Kelly was a pleasure to work with and I recommend Jane Kelly to anyone in the Milwaukee area. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lauren J

Jane Kelly Floral is fantastic! They did our wedding yesterday and the flowers they gave us were amazing! Kelly was so easy to work with and really helped with the whole experience. My bouquet was almost identical to the one I showed her at my initial meeting with her. At the... Read More last minute I needed an extra boutonnière and Kelly not only accommodated the request but also gave it to us for free! The decor they gave us was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Jane Kelly Floral!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Emily E

Working with Jane Kelly Floral was one of the best parts of my entire wedding planning process! I could tell upon our first consultation that Kelly immediately "got" my vision. She suggested a bunch of different flowers to use and each one was perfect! I really didn't stress or... Read More worry about my flowers once, because after that first meeting I trusted that Jane Kelly Floral would create something beautiful. In the end, the floral completely exceeded my expectations! Everything was SO perfect in person, and once I got my professional photos back, I realized my flowers somehow looked even better in photographs. I would HIGHLY recommend Jane Kelly Floral. They are extremely easy to work with and most importantly extremely creative in designing floral that enhances your wedding vision!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Julianne D

If I could give Jane Kelly Floral 10 stars, I would. They were simply the best -- from start to finish. I can't say enough about Kelly and her team; we received stellar customer service throughout the planning process and felt their prices were incredibly reasonable and fair.... Read More They were fabulous on the day of -- the flowers were so gorgeous, and the centerpieces were unique, beautiful, and exactly what we had envisioned/asked for. They absolutely exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kelly C

BETTER THAN PINTEREST. wedding 5/27/17 It's unbelievable that I could show Kelly a few pictures of what I liked and within minutes she knew the entire feel for what to do with the flowers. I knew generally what I wanted to do but she helped me brainstorm to make it perfect to... Read More fit with our nautical theme. The girls' bouquets were stunning and truly better than the pinterest photos that I showed her. They were AMAZING and smelled so darn good! The centerpieces were perfect as well and really made the room come to life. Thank you so much Kelly! <3

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenna W

Kelly is absolutely wonderful. She does a very good job at directing your vision into arrangements that are simply gorgeous. She is also extremely accommodating. My groom wanted to change his boutonniere suddenly the week of our wedding. I contacted Kelly and she did not... Read More hesitate to make the switch for us. Book with her and you will have no worries as far as your flowers go for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 CoCo B

After meeting with several other florists that were recommended by friends, I scheduled a meeting with Jane Kelly primarily based on proximity to my house, as they are located in my neighborhood and I had walked past their storefront on numerous occasions. However, upon our... Read More first meeting all the other florists I had met with were out of the picture. As I sat down with Kelly, shared my inspiration photos, and explained my budget, she was quick to make suggestions on how to make my dreams a reality without going over the amount I had allocated to florals. She was the first person who actually seemed to understand my vision, kept it real, and made it possible for me to be a "bridechilla," not a "bridezilla." On our wedding day, Kelly was a superhero and saved the day by providing our reception venue to with extra gold chargers to finish out our seating charts that I somehow miscounted and was short a box. I was thankful I was not made aware of this until after the day was over, saving me from unnecessary wedding day stress as Kelly and our venue handled it at got it done! The set up and take down were seamless, and we received so many compliments on how our flowers were timeless and romantic, and not overdone. There are not enough thank you's in the world for the whole Jane Kelly team, without them our day would have not been the same!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Sara S

Kelly was amazing to work with and we absolutely loved the work that she did! The flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend working with Kelly. She is so nice and personable, and her work is gorgeous!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Beth V

Beautiful Arrangements I was one of the few brides who didn’t know what kind of flowers or centerpieces I wanted. I wanted them to be simple, elegant and white. Kelly was amazing! She provided me with a few different options and changed things to what I liked. My bouquet,... Read More the boutonniere, centerpieces, etc were GORGEOUS!! Our guests were in awe with the four different types of centerpieces we had and I couldn’t stop looking at my bouquet when they brought it up to me. I also had a unique request, which they easily accommodated. I am so happy we went with Jane Kelly Floral!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kristin K

Amazing Job! She was so wonderful and worked with in our budget! She really asked us what we wanted as opposed to other florists who told us what "their vision"was. Easy to communicate with and excellent final product! WONDERFUL !!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Ellen R

We are so happy that we got to work with Kelly for our floral arrangements! She is great at communicating, very kind, and so easy to work with. Neither John nor I know much about flowers, so she helped us talk through different ideas of what we liked and didn't like, and we... Read More absolutely loved the results. We received many complements throughout our wedding day on everything -- from the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces. On top of creating gorgeous flower arrangements, Jane Kelly Floral also did everything possible to make our wedding day go smoothly. They did all of the setup for us, which was a huge timesaver, and for a small charge they also did all the teardown at the end of the night. This service is absolutely priceless -- one of their employees appeared at midnight when the reception ended and whisked away all floral arrangements, vases, and candles. It was wonderful being able to just leave the venue when the party was over rather than staying up late doing cleanup and then delivering the rented glassware. Thank you, Jane Kelly, for making our day beautiful and stress-free!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Elyse D

My husband and I received soooo many compliments on our wedding flowers from Jane Kelly. Kelly is so creative. I knew very little about flowers, and Kelly was able to articulate my vision. She also came up with ideas I never would have thought of. I brought in a few pictures and... Read More Kelly created those looks exactly. I was also so in love with my bridal bouquet and I know my bridesmaids loved their bouquets, too. Plus, she's very willing to work within your budget.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Abbey T

Kelly was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was very accommodating and really worked with me to understand my vision. She also allowed me to incorporate personal touches (some pods from my family's back yard and a crystal that belonged to my father) and put the same love... Read More and thought into creating my vision as I did. She's not only incredibly talented, but is also easy going and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Jane Kelly Floral. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Caitlin U

We used Jane Kelly for our wedding in January. I had brought Kelly some ideas when we met for the initial appointment and she had great ideas on how to create a cohesive look with our decor and attire. On our wedding day, our flowers arrived promptly and looked fantastic.... Read More Since we did a winter wedding, she found these miniature pine cones to use in the arrangements that were absolutely precious! Everything went so well together and turned out beautifully.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mary K

THE BEST FLORIST! Every single piece they made for our wedding was perfect. They are so easy to work with and really make your ideas come to life. Many of our guests commented on how awesome the flowers were. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Emily W

We loved Jane Kelly Floral! They were recommended by a friend and I couldn't have been happier with our flowers. Even now, a month after our wedding, my bouquet and an arrangement they did have dried beautifully and can now be displayed in our home. Kelly used a few stunning... Read More silks along with the lovely fresh flowers (baby's breath and lavender, mainly) - until I really inspected the silk, I had no idea it wasn't real! We received so many compliments about our flowers from family and friends! Their prices are amazing, too - they even provide a complimentary 2nd boutineer for the groom. Truly above and beyond!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kelsey O

Jane Kelly Floral went above and beyond my expectations. I am someone who does not pay much attention to flowers so I had no idea what I was looking for when I met with Kelly. I told her my ideal budget (which was relatively low) and Kelly came up with the most beautiful ideas... Read More that kept within my budget. She was such a pleasure to work with her!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Krista K

We loved working with Kelly! She took the ideas we had and make them come to life - white cala lilies and peacock feathers. I've gotten so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces since our wedding a month ago. Flowers and centerpieces were simply beautiful. Thank... Read More you, Kelly!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kathryn P

My wife and I worked with Kelly from Jane and Kelly Florists for our wedding in September 2016. Kelly was amazing to work with and we were extremely happy with the service that she provided. Kelly left a good impression from the start by coming in to meet with us on her off... Read More day. We were planning our wedding in Milwaukee despite us living in Tacoma WA at the time so it was very nice that she was willing to go the extra mile to fit into our busy schedule. This was something that several other vendors we had planned on meeting were not willing to do. Once we started working with her she was great. Very laid back, she made it very clear in our first meeting that while she was writing a lot of things down, it was all done in pencil and could be changed very easily. Of all our vendors, my wife and I were most unsure about what we wanted our flowers to look like. Kelly did a great job of realizing that and taking us through the different options. She perfectly walked the line between letting us come up with what we wanted and making suggestions on what would look nice. On the day itself Kelly had everything set up in plenty of time. If you are early in the planning process you may not be thinking of this (we sure weren’t) but it is so valuable to have a vendor that is able to show up and take care of what they need to take care of without adding an extra burden on you during your big day. That’s exactly what we got from Kelly and it got rid of so much stress for us. Returning the flowers and equipment was also extremely easy. We elected to not use the tear down service (although if we could go back and change it we would use it next time). Even still, once we got everything collected in boxes we simply had to bring them by her house and leave them in the backyard. I’m sure they would be more than able to arrange other drop off options as they were incredibly flexible and laid back with us the entire time. From start to finish we were very impressed with Jane and Kelly Floral and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or large event.