Janelle Rose Photography

Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and Montana

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and Montana (307) 399-4629

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Nolan H

Janelle took our engagement photos last October outside Cheyenne, Wyoming at Curt Gowdy State Park. She was amazing and made that moment for us so special. Our photos turned out AMAZING! I would recommend Janelle for engagement photos and wedding photos to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Amber B

I can't even properly put into words how amazing she was during our day, and how phenomenonal the pictures turned out. You should probably stop reading reviews and book her right now! If you're lucky enough to get in with her, you will NOT be disappointed!

Love it all

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Meggan H

Janelle is amazing. She went early to scout places for our engagement photos and spent the whole afternoon with us. I asked janelle to put together a photo guest book and it was absolutely beautiful. People thought it was such a wonderful idea. I have not revived our wedding... Read More photos yet but the sneak peek we got is fantastic!