Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Jardiniere Fine Flowers has earned a reputation in design excellence and exceptional service for over a decade. From simple elegance to country chic, the designers at Jardiniere will create sensational florals tailored to each bride's personality and tastes. Lush arrangements of high quality flowers

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

43 Route 202 at Dumont Road, Far Hills, NJ (908) 781-5600

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristina M

Jardiniere Fine Flowers made my wedding day so beautiful! They were so flexible and Mike was so professional with remembering all the small details for the wedding. The arrangements went above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Audrey H

Of all the florists we looked at, Jardiniere Fine Flowers was the only business that really made it easy for my now husband and I to plan our wedding florals from seven hours away. After an initial phone consultation, Mike and his team and I communicated mainly via telephone and... Read More email. Every other florist I encountered required that I go in and meet them in person to even get a quote on pricing-not an option when planning a wedding from out of town. Mike was so easy to work with- I provided him with the address to my Pinterest board and he came up with beautiful arrangements and described them thoroughly to me and provided photographs of what they would look like. I was provided with a detailed list of the different quantities of each flower that would be in each arrangement, and everything was delivered right on time and with everything as it should be.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Laura S

We hired Mike to do the decorations for our wedding. He took care of everything, from the ceremony to the reception to the bouquets. He was amazing to work with and took it in stride that we came in with no idea of what we wanted for decorations! He worked within the budget we... Read More gave him and came up with a fantastic design. He came out with us to the venue before the wedding so that we could tweak the plan together - he even thought of details like putting little candles on the windows in the hallways of our venue. We made a lot of last-minute changes that Mike gracefully handled. On the day of, everything was set up perfectly and on time. Mike helped make our wedding really special - everyone loved the flowers so much that guests stole them at the end of the night! He created the perfect setting for our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone hosting an event in the Northern New Jersey area.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 kathryn g

Mike and Jardiniere Flowers was so wonderful to work with! Mike was so organized and responsive and very flexible when I kept making adjustments before the wedding!! The flowers on our wedding day were so beautiful - he completely understood our vision and I was SO happy with... Read More our choice to use them!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Dawn M

Mike and the crew at Jardiniere are AMAZING. I cannot stress enough how wonderful they were to work with. I went in with a few pictures on my Pinterest board, and came away with dream flowers for the wedding. When it came to tweaking details, Jardiniere were so accommodating and... Read More willing to make sure we were happy. We are STILL getting compliments on the flowers! They also did our flowers for the rehearsal dinner and they were fantastic! All I knew is that I wanted something rustic and Mike and the crew created some beautiful arrangements straight from my imagination. They were perfect!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Zoe H

My bridal bouquet was beautiful, exactly what I wanted. White roses and green succulents interspersed, all tied together with a pink ribbon. The altar flowers were lovely too. My only downside was that the bridesmaids bouquets were the wrong color! Our wedding colors were pale... Read More pink and light green, so for the bridesmaids we agreed on a light pink/peach tulip bouquet wrapped in the same pale pink ribbon as my bridal bouquet. What arrived were yellow tulips with a tiny *hint* of pink at the base, wrapped in the pink ribbon. While they were beautiful flowers and my guests probably didn't notice, it was a frustrating little detail that was very noticeable if you knew what we had planned on.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Christina G

Mike & his team at Jardiniere Flowers were such a pleasure to work with-- the flowers at our wedding were stunning and everyone commented on how beautiful and stunning the arrangements were. They also handled lighting and other decor details and did a great job at making my... Read More vision come true. He was incredibly detailed; there wasn't one thing they didn't remember or forget and his TAT for proposals was so quick. If you want to make sure that you have stunning flowers and an attentive florist that makes you feel like you're his #1 client, go with Jardiniere!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kristyn I

The flowers for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner were breathtaking! Mike Pellegrino is amazingly creative. He listened to our ideas and vision and provided us with additional ideas of his own that we never would have thought of on our own and loved! All of our flowers and... Read More décor were stunning - beautiful colors and gorgeous flowers that set the stage for our entire wedding. We had a rustic theme and he incorporated lanterns and other décor in addition to the gorgeous flowers that we loved! He also provided flowers and décor for our rehearsal dinner the night before that were equally as gorgeous. In fact, once we saw the flowers that night we couldn’t wait to see everything come together the next day and we were blown away! Mike is reliable, dependable and easy to work with. He sent us images of everything we discussed to help us visualize our choices. We would absolutely recommend Mike and Jardinière Fine Flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Patrice K

Our flowers looked GORGEOUS at our wedding, all thanks to Mike and his team at Jardiniere Fine Flowers. Mike was so patient with me throughout planning, letting me change my mind a million times, answering endless e-mails, and working with me to make sure how everything looked... Read More was the way I envisioned it. Everything---the bouquets, pomanders, flower girl wand, and the centerpieces---were beautiful. They also provided the votives, chargers, candles, and table clothes at the reception. They arrived on time, set everything up, and it looked amazing. I'm so happy we chose Jardiniere to create such a big and beautiful part of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vianca A

Jardinere provided beautiful, fresh flowers for our wedding day. They provided exactly what we wanted and were a pleasure to work with. In the beginning of the planning process, we spoke with Mike over the phone and told him what we envisioned. That same day, he sent a proposal... Read More complete with pictures and pricing. We appreciated how quickly he and Kevin responded to our requests and any questions that we had. They were on time and executed the flower arrangements flawlessly. We received a lot of compliments and our guests were even excited to take a centerpiece home. I highly recommend Jardinere for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 alyssa l

Mike from Jardiniere is great- he works around your budget and isn't pushy. The flowers were affordable and GORGEOUS. Would definitely recommend. Really great quality.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Katie and Steve S

Mike from Jardiniere was so nice to work with! A friend of mine had used them for her wedding a couple of years ago and I knew I wanted to use them for my own. Mike was VERY helpful with making decisions on what flowers were best to use during a hot summer wedding. He was so... Read More attentive and responsive to my emails and calls. He answered any question I had and never complained about my million and one changes I had made from up until days before my wedding :) He was truly so great to work with. Mike knew how much I loved peonies and wanted them for my bouquet. He told me they aren't usually in the best of shape during my wedding time and that he would do whatever he could to get them for me, but that I needed a back up just in case. A couple weeks before my wedding be broke the news that they weren't in season. I was a little disappointed, but knew whatever he would create would be just as beautiful. The morning of my wedding they delivered the flowers on time. I heard my photographer say, "Katie omg the peonies are gorgeous." I immediately looked at my mom and saw the smile on her face. She said Mike got them for you! He went above and beyond and found the most gorgeous bouquet! He completely surprised me as I had no idea! I wanted to die! They were breathtaking and I can't thank him enough for fulfilling my dreams of having a huge bouquet of peonies. All of my bridesmaids and flower girls flowers were just as gorgeous. The center pieces were stunning! People from our wedding are still commenting on how gorgeous everything looked! His work is truly beautiful and he gave me such great ideas on making my vision come to life! My wedding was breathtaking and I have Jardineire to thank for that! I look forward to using them again for any upcoming event! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa S

Could not express enough how amazing Mike and his team were. The flowers, lanterns, and lighting exceeded all expectations. We are overjoyed and extremely thankful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Rose F

The flowers were so gorgeous and the service so spectacular, my mom actually emailed Le Jardiniere DURING the wedding to thank them. I had a very particular idea of what I wanted for my wedding and I was astounded by how perfectly the designs were executed. All of the plants... Read More themselves were of great quality (I still have ALL of the live plants used as centerpieces!). Not only was Le Jardiniere extremely professional and talented, they were also affordable. They respected our budget and worked to get us what we wanted for the price we wanted. I would highly, highly recommend. A joy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Jardinière was by far our best vendor! The flowers were above and beyond my expectations. Everyone continues to comment on how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Tara E

I have worked with Mike as a florist vendor with my past job and knew he does beautiful work for a reasonable price. He met and exceeded my expectations for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful and he worked within my budget, was very easy to make changes as needed and... Read More responded to my emails quickly. I got so many compliments on my wedding day from the bouquets and arrangements. Would definitely use him again for any future events and recommend to brides-to-be! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Amanda L

Jardiniere did an amazing job for my wedding flowers. Mike (the owner) is wonderful to work with-- he has great ideas, is very responsive, and accomodating. We went to his shop in Far Hills to meet with him. He was able to provide us with tons of pictures of the work he has... Read More done. I also emailed him pictures of what I liked. He put together a proposal for us that included specific pictures of the flowers he was going to use for each part of the day, along with the prices. After we made the deposit, he also let me make changes to the proposal up until the week of the wedding! His work was beautiful!! Jardiniere built an AMAZING and reasonably priced archway for my outdoor ceremony at the Park Savoy. The aisle was lined with tons of candles and rose petals. It was stunning. The centerpieces were perfect-- alternating high and low vases-- filled with roses and hydrangea and cascading orchids in the middle, accompanied by floating candles. It was very elegant. Mike also did the flowers on my cake which turned out beautiful. I met with another vendor (the house florist for the Park Savoy) prior to Mike and their quote was outrageous (thousands over what Mike quoted us for pretty much the exact same thing). Mike worked within our budget. I could not have been happier. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jardiniere for your wedding flowers-- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Sarah P

Mike was absolutely fantastic to work with. The bouquets, centerpieces and reception decorations came out even more beautiful than I could have dreamed! They put the perfect touch on our wedding day. Mike made the entire process so easy from start to finish and was extremely... Read More collaborative, responsive and flexible to the changes we made and was a true expert. I highly recommend Jardiniere to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and a seamless process. We cannot thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Samantha J

FANTASTIC!! Mike was incredible. Our wedding was in my parents back yard so we had quite a large area to decorate and design. Mike brought amazing ideas to the table and executed them flawlessly--big and small lanterns, shepherds hooks with candles and hydrangeas, votive candles... Read More all over the tables and property, arch for the ceremony, floating flowers in the pool, an amazing escort card display, and of course the spectacular centerpieces. The flowers themselves were exactly what i envisioned and pictured (wildflowers, many colors, loose). We got SO many compliments on them. Unfortunately it ended up raining on our wedding day, and Mike was instrumental in transforming our spaces from outdoors around the pool to under a ceremony tent. When we moved the ceremony from outside to under the tent at the literal last minute, he transformed the space into a romantic and peaceful oasis. Once the ceremony started, I never once wished we were outside. He hustled around all day in the rain making sure everything was perfect, staying way longer than he needed to. Mike is the full package - amazing florals and design, and the hard work and dedication to accompany it! Definitely would recommend, and plan on using him again for other events, both professional and personal.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Gina B

THE BEST!! Our October 3rd wedding was absolutely gorgeous - all thanks to Mike and Jardiniere. From my first meeting Mike blew me away with his talent and professionalism. He took my ideas for color and look, and created something more beautiful than I could have ever... Read More imagined. We had gorgeous tall gold centerpieces with amazing burgundy, crimson and red fall flowers of all types. They were breathtaking. Every guest gushed over our flowers and couldn't stop saying how gorgeous they were. Mike was the best with answering my million emails and questions back right away, and each time he would reply with an updated invoice and itemized list. He worked with me to make sure we stayed in budget but still had the most gorgeous flowers imaginable. I was blown away with Jardiniere, and I could not have asked for better. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Megan G

I cannot say how truly incredible Mike made our wedding look. From the alter flowers to the centerpieces to the bouquets...he took what little I requested and knew about flowers and completely blew us away. When we first met, I told him I wanted something unique for my... Read More placecards. He constructed a wooden box and laid thousands of rose petals at the bottom, with a large baby breath's centerpiece in the middle. It was stunning, I was speechless. He and his staff are friendly, easy to work with, and we only had about three phone calls. I knew I could always count on them. Thank you for making my wedding absolutely breathtaking!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Cait R

My husband would tell you I am an incredibly critical reviewer...With that being said, I have NOTHING negative to say about Mike Pellegrino and Jardiniere Fine Flowers. For various reasons, Mike was the THIRD florist we signed a contract with...however, he was the ONLY one who... Read More was professional and organized. To top it off, he was the best value by far. On our big day, everything was executed exactly as we had discussed. Mike surpassed my high expectations. For example, on our ceremony arch, we had discussed adding "pockets" of flowers. For the $$ we were paying, I expected each pocket to be about 5 flowers. Instead they were more like 15 flowers and looked AMAZING. Our guests were raving about our centerpieces and were literally *politely* fighting over who could take them home. I was sad to leave on our honeymoon and not get to enjoy our flowers for long after the big day but was told by guests that they continued to look beautiful for ten days! Lastly, as these things go, one of our flowers wasn't available come the big day. I really appreciated how instead of it being a bad shock the morning of, Mike let me know ahead of time. He took the time to email back and forth with me multiple times; provided options and helped me pick a substitute.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Alexandra R

Mike is an artist! Our wedding flowers and decorations for our vintage Americana-themed July 4th wedding were perfect--rustic and elegant and perfect with our red, white, and blue needs! Upon our first meeting, Mike nailed our floral decor in one shot. And really a serious value... Read More considering what he delivers! I highly recommend!

Amazing experience all around

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Kathleen N

Mike and his team created stunning flowers for the church, reception, and bridal party. I wasn't completely sure what I was looking for at the start, but had an idea. Mike worked with that initial vision and turned it into a gorgeous reality. He was quick to respond to last... Read More minute questions and changes, on time and professional throughout, and most importantly --- the flowers were perfect. I would highly recommend Jardiniere for any event, especially your wedding.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Katy C

Mike and Jardiniere Fine Flowers did an incredible job on our wedding flowers. They are professional and detail oriented, and our wedding flowers were truly gorgeous. We would highly recommend Jardiniere - we would not use anyone else!!