Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Jardiniere Fine Flowers has earned a reputation in design excellence and exceptional service for over a decade. From simple elegance to country chic, the designers at Jardiniere will create sensational florals tailored to each bride's personality and tastes. Lush arrangements of high quality flowers

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

43 Route 202 at Dumont Road, Far Hills, NJ (908) 781-5600

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amy F

All anyone could talk about after the wedding was how spectacular the flowers were. At both the church and the venue they were out of this world. They even topped it by adding amazing lighting above the dance floor and lanterns outside. It was truly gorgeous. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Emily C

Jardiniere blew me away with the floral arrangements they provided for my wedding. Mike was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, helping to make suggestions for things that we should include and things that could be more easily cut in order to save money. After just sending him... Read More a few pictures from my Pinterest, he fully understood the look I was going for. I labored over one single flower that would be in my bridesmaids' bouquets and had several meetings with Mike and other Jardiniere staff over it. It was unbelievable how patient they were with me and they really stressed the importance of me being 100% comfortable and happy with all of my choices. Jardiniere is just a tiny bit on the pricier side but they were worth every penny for their expertise (I don't know the first thing about flowers), professionalism, responsiveness, and quality. All of my guests RAVED about the flowers and those that took some home said they lasted longer than they had expected! I highly recommend Jardiniere to all brides looking for a good, quality florist!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lily A

Mike and the Jardiniere team were amazing to work with. Mike was so responsive throughout the whole process and was so creative in helping bring my vision to life. He had great ideas to incorporate in our non traditional backyard wedding (like floating lanterns in our pond).... Read More Everyone raved about how beautiful the centerpieces and the arches were. I highly recommend using Jardiniere!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Toby M

My daughter chose to have succulents for her wedding. Mike, Kevin and the rest of the crew were able to create unique and striking centerpieces and bouquets. They also stayed within my daughter's budget. They were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Jardiniere.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 ann marie z

The flowers for our wedding were amazing. It was just what I imagined for our day. The staff was so easy to deal with and very responsive to all of our inquiries. We received so many compliments and we hope you see some referrals come your way. Thank you for making our day even... Read More more beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Patti C

Mike, Kevin and the rest of staff at Jardiniere were terrific in every way. They worked with our ideas adding beautiful additions and suggestions. Our flowers were spectacular and many guests commented about them. Can't wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Maria P

We met with Mike a few months prior to our wedding, who was able to take our vague ideas and turn them into exactly what we were looking for and even better. He was able to guide us with great suggestions for everything floral to provide the subtle but yet vibrant pop of floral... Read More beauty to complement our special day. We talked to some of the guests who took home their bouquets and/or centerpieces who commented on how they lasted up to 2 weeks after the wedding. Jardiniere did an outstanding job from start to finish from preparation to execution, leaving us with nothing but great things to say about their entire team!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Vajra N

The Good: Overall level of service and offerings were perfectly fine. They were very flexible in allowing for changes right up to the event. Most of the on-the-day set-up was good and as agreed. The Not-so-Good: We ordered 15 tree lanterns from them and they initially... Read More delivered 11. Also, they went ahead and decided on their own where these should be placed, when we clearly specified a different spot to the venue, with whom they should have communicated.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristina M

Jardiniere Fine Flowers made my wedding day so beautiful! They were so flexible and Mike was so professional with remembering all the small details for the wedding. The arrangements went above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Audrey H

Of all the florists we looked at, Jardiniere Fine Flowers was the only business that really made it easy for my now husband and I to plan our wedding florals from seven hours away. After an initial phone consultation, Mike and his team and I communicated mainly via telephone and... Read More email. Every other florist I encountered required that I go in and meet them in person to even get a quote on pricing-not an option when planning a wedding from out of town. Mike was so easy to work with- I provided him with the address to my Pinterest board and he came up with beautiful arrangements and described them thoroughly to me and provided photographs of what they would look like. I was provided with a detailed list of the different quantities of each flower that would be in each arrangement, and everything was delivered right on time and with everything as it should be.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Laura S

We hired Mike to do the decorations for our wedding. He took care of everything, from the ceremony to the reception to the bouquets. He was amazing to work with and took it in stride that we came in with no idea of what we wanted for decorations! He worked within the budget we... Read More gave him and came up with a fantastic design. He came out with us to the venue before the wedding so that we could tweak the plan together - he even thought of details like putting little candles on the windows in the hallways of our venue. We made a lot of last-minute changes that Mike gracefully handled. On the day of, everything was set up perfectly and on time. Mike helped make our wedding really special - everyone loved the flowers so much that guests stole them at the end of the night! He created the perfect setting for our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone hosting an event in the Northern New Jersey area.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 kathryn g

Mike and Jardiniere Flowers was so wonderful to work with! Mike was so organized and responsive and very flexible when I kept making adjustments before the wedding!! The flowers on our wedding day were so beautiful - he completely understood our vision and I was SO happy with... Read More our choice to use them!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Dawn M

Mike and the crew at Jardiniere are AMAZING. I cannot stress enough how wonderful they were to work with. I went in with a few pictures on my Pinterest board, and came away with dream flowers for the wedding. When it came to tweaking details, Jardiniere were so accommodating and... Read More willing to make sure we were happy. We are STILL getting compliments on the flowers! They also did our flowers for the rehearsal dinner and they were fantastic! All I knew is that I wanted something rustic and Mike and the crew created some beautiful arrangements straight from my imagination. They were perfect!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Zoe H

My bridal bouquet was beautiful, exactly what I wanted. White roses and green succulents interspersed, all tied together with a pink ribbon. The altar flowers were lovely too. My only downside was that the bridesmaids bouquets were the wrong color! Our wedding colors were pale... Read More pink and light green, so for the bridesmaids we agreed on a light pink/peach tulip bouquet wrapped in the same pale pink ribbon as my bridal bouquet. What arrived were yellow tulips with a tiny *hint* of pink at the base, wrapped in the pink ribbon. While they were beautiful flowers and my guests probably didn't notice, it was a frustrating little detail that was very noticeable if you knew what we had planned on.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Christina G

Mike & his team at Jardiniere Flowers were such a pleasure to work with-- the flowers at our wedding were stunning and everyone commented on how beautiful and stunning the arrangements were. They also handled lighting and other decor details and did a great job at making my... Read More vision come true. He was incredibly detailed; there wasn't one thing they didn't remember or forget and his TAT for proposals was so quick. If you want to make sure that you have stunning flowers and an attentive florist that makes you feel like you're his #1 client, go with Jardiniere!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kristyn I

The flowers for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner were breathtaking! Mike Pellegrino is amazingly creative. He listened to our ideas and vision and provided us with additional ideas of his own that we never would have thought of on our own and loved! All of our flowers and... Read More décor were stunning - beautiful colors and gorgeous flowers that set the stage for our entire wedding. We had a rustic theme and he incorporated lanterns and other décor in addition to the gorgeous flowers that we loved! He also provided flowers and décor for our rehearsal dinner the night before that were equally as gorgeous. In fact, once we saw the flowers that night we couldn’t wait to see everything come together the next day and we were blown away! Mike is reliable, dependable and easy to work with. He sent us images of everything we discussed to help us visualize our choices. We would absolutely recommend Mike and Jardinière Fine Flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Patrice K

Our flowers looked GORGEOUS at our wedding, all thanks to Mike and his team at Jardiniere Fine Flowers. Mike was so patient with me throughout planning, letting me change my mind a million times, answering endless e-mails, and working with me to make sure how everything looked... Read More was the way I envisioned it. Everything---the bouquets, pomanders, flower girl wand, and the centerpieces---were beautiful. They also provided the votives, chargers, candles, and table clothes at the reception. They arrived on time, set everything up, and it looked amazing. I'm so happy we chose Jardiniere to create such a big and beautiful part of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vianca A

Jardinere provided beautiful, fresh flowers for our wedding day. They provided exactly what we wanted and were a pleasure to work with. In the beginning of the planning process, we spoke with Mike over the phone and told him what we envisioned. That same day, he sent a proposal... Read More complete with pictures and pricing. We appreciated how quickly he and Kevin responded to our requests and any questions that we had. They were on time and executed the flower arrangements flawlessly. We received a lot of compliments and our guests were even excited to take a centerpiece home. I highly recommend Jardinere for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 alyssa l

Mike from Jardiniere is great- he works around your budget and isn't pushy. The flowers were affordable and GORGEOUS. Would definitely recommend. Really great quality.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Katie and Steve S

Mike from Jardiniere was so nice to work with! A friend of mine had used them for her wedding a couple of years ago and I knew I wanted to use them for my own. Mike was VERY helpful with making decisions on what flowers were best to use during a hot summer wedding. He was so... Read More attentive and responsive to my emails and calls. He answered any question I had and never complained about my million and one changes I had made from up until days before my wedding :) He was truly so great to work with. Mike knew how much I loved peonies and wanted them for my bouquet. He told me they aren't usually in the best of shape during my wedding time and that he would do whatever he could to get them for me, but that I needed a back up just in case. A couple weeks before my wedding be broke the news that they weren't in season. I was a little disappointed, but knew whatever he would create would be just as beautiful. The morning of my wedding they delivered the flowers on time. I heard my photographer say, "Katie omg the peonies are gorgeous." I immediately looked at my mom and saw the smile on her face. She said Mike got them for you! He went above and beyond and found the most gorgeous bouquet! He completely surprised me as I had no idea! I wanted to die! They were breathtaking and I can't thank him enough for fulfilling my dreams of having a huge bouquet of peonies. All of my bridesmaids and flower girls flowers were just as gorgeous. The center pieces were stunning! People from our wedding are still commenting on how gorgeous everything looked! His work is truly beautiful and he gave me such great ideas on making my vision come to life! My wedding was breathtaking and I have Jardineire to thank for that! I look forward to using them again for any upcoming event! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa S

Could not express enough how amazing Mike and his team were. The flowers, lanterns, and lighting exceeded all expectations. We are overjoyed and extremely thankful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Rose F

The flowers were so gorgeous and the service so spectacular, my mom actually emailed Le Jardiniere DURING the wedding to thank them. I had a very particular idea of what I wanted for my wedding and I was astounded by how perfectly the designs were executed. All of the plants... Read More themselves were of great quality (I still have ALL of the live plants used as centerpieces!). Not only was Le Jardiniere extremely professional and talented, they were also affordable. They respected our budget and worked to get us what we wanted for the price we wanted. I would highly, highly recommend. A joy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Jardinière was by far our best vendor! The flowers were above and beyond my expectations. Everyone continues to comment on how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Tara E

I have worked with Mike as a florist vendor with my past job and knew he does beautiful work for a reasonable price. He met and exceeded my expectations for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful and he worked within my budget, was very easy to make changes as needed and... Read More responded to my emails quickly. I got so many compliments on my wedding day from the bouquets and arrangements. Would definitely use him again for any future events and recommend to brides-to-be! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Amanda L

Jardiniere did an amazing job for my wedding flowers. Mike (the owner) is wonderful to work with-- he has great ideas, is very responsive, and accomodating. We went to his shop in Far Hills to meet with him. He was able to provide us with tons of pictures of the work he has... Read More done. I also emailed him pictures of what I liked. He put together a proposal for us that included specific pictures of the flowers he was going to use for each part of the day, along with the prices. After we made the deposit, he also let me make changes to the proposal up until the week of the wedding! His work was beautiful!! Jardiniere built an AMAZING and reasonably priced archway for my outdoor ceremony at the Park Savoy. The aisle was lined with tons of candles and rose petals. It was stunning. The centerpieces were perfect-- alternating high and low vases-- filled with roses and hydrangea and cascading orchids in the middle, accompanied by floating candles. It was very elegant. Mike also did the flowers on my cake which turned out beautiful. I met with another vendor (the house florist for the Park Savoy) prior to Mike and their quote was outrageous (thousands over what Mike quoted us for pretty much the exact same thing). Mike worked within our budget. I could not have been happier. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jardiniere for your wedding flowers-- you will not be disappointed!