Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Serving NY & NJ Area

Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Ask this experienced photographer to capture your day in his characteristically natural, fun, and romantic way. Rhee's talent and passion will spotlight your wedding's best moments to treasure forever. Service Areas include: Central/Northern NJ, NY Tri-State Area. Call for further details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

232 Campora Drive, Northvale, NJ
Serving NY & NJ Area

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Julia G

If I could give Jason 20 stars, I would. Not only did he deliver the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen (MINE!), but he was an absolute joy to work with. I had guests coming up to me to tell me how wonderful he was. His personality is so sweet and energetic. Even when... Read More I was stressed and irritable from a florist mess-up, Jason made me feel excited and upbeat again. If you want beautiful photos and someone who really cares about getting the perfect shots while keeping you smiling, you should absolutely choose Jason Rhee. I feel so lucky to have to had him as my photographer. He is reasonable with his prices and very willing to work with brides on their personal budget. Do yourself a favor and GIVE HIM A CALL!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Navid A

My husband and I could not be more thrilled, ecstatic, delighted, overjoyed, and just over the moon happy to have had Jason Rhee as our photographer for one of the most important events in our lives, our wedding. Jason did both our wedding and our engagement photos. From the... Read More beginning, he was nothing but a pleasure to work with. On the very first day we met him, he graciously welcomed us into his home on a cold snowy day and sat with us for as long as we needed to discuss what we were looking for in a photographer. We knew right away that Jason was going to exceed our expectations. Talking with Jason put us at ease and we knew we were in good hands. His personality alone makes you feel very comfortable, which is definitely important in someone who is going to be in charge of your photos. More importantly, Jason displays an extreme passion for his work that is so rare these days. It is blatantly apparent that he loves what he does for a living, which again is an extremely important thing to find in a photographer. After our experience with Jason for our engagement photos, we were so anxious for our wedding to come because not only did we have so much fun during the shooting with a lot of laughs, but the photos absolutely blew us away. On the day of our wedding, Jason just made everything come together. He took control and made sure he got the most perfect shots, all the while making us laugh and cracking jokes. He is the most fun and easiest person to work with and he just makes everything easier for you as a bride and groom. He makes the millions of pictures you take on the day of your wedding feel like a walk in the park. I can’t say it enough how impressed we were with Jason and how thankful we were to have found him and to have him take our wedding photos. My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND EXTREMELY ENCOURAGE anyone looking for an amazingly talented photographer with a great personality for any event: JASON RHEE!! Thank you Jason so much for everything! We definitely plan on using you again for any and all of our important events! <3 Laura & Navid Assal

5 stars? Jason is worth 6 stars!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jennifer R

I originally chose Jason Rhee to photograph my wedding based on his very affordable package prices...I did not realize at the time that choosing Jason would be the best decision I made (next to finding an awesome man to marry me!). The package I chose allowed for an engagement... Read More photo shoot along with the wedding day shoot. Our engagement photos were absolutely phenomenal! Jason's technique, talent, and attention to detail blew us away. On both the engagement photo shoot day and the wedding day, he was extremely attentive to placement of things (like making sure my hair was where it should and alerting me if my necklace was crooked-those little details really mattered to me-it showed me and my now husband how much he really takes pride in his work and the people he's working with). He was very professional yet his lighthearted personality put me at ease for both days. We had such a great time with him! And the compliments from my guests? ENDLESS! I hear from pretty much all of my guests how "great your photographer was!"...so much so that I had 2 friends already inquire about booking Jason for their upcoming weddings. When planning a wedding, there is so much to stress about and compare and shop around for...when it comes to photography, there is no need to look any further than Jason Rhee. He is one vendor you will not be disappointed with. He answered every email I wrote him within hours-even on busy weekends. He always made me feel like I was his main priority-even though he was servicing many other brides. I recently looked at his webpage just to browse at other people's wedding pictures and I noticed he did a family photo shoot...I immediately turned to my husband and said "I'm just letting you know now that when we get pregnant we are definitely having Jason do a pregnancy shoot and a newborn shoot"...not even sure if he does these specific services but he's so nice I doubt he'd even say no to me! Thanks to Jason for making my wedding day so extra special with your amazing skill and attention to details...and I look forward to hopefully working with him many more times in the future! Jennifer and Jonathan

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Sarah K

My brother and sister-in-law had used Jason as their wedding photographer when they got married 6 years ago. I loved their pictures then so I couldn't wait to get in touch with Jason to see if he could be the photographer for our wedding. After meeting with Jason and talking... Read More with him, we knew we had found the perfect photographer to capture our special day. He is reliable and very professional. Jason would always respond back to our messages right away and answer any questions we had. On the day of our wedding, he captured all of the pictures we wanted and then some. He has a great eye for detail and his awesome personality makes it so easy to work with him. I would 100% recommend Jason.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kelly N

If I could give Jason more stars I would. He, at this point, is part of our family since every bride in our family has used him. He is not only professional, but he is kind, trust worthy, and most of all his pictures are incredible. I had NO worries the day of the wedding... Read More because I knew that he had everything under control. He has the ability to not only capture posed moments, he captures the candid, behind the scenes moments that you will treasure forever. You will have beautiful pictures and such a fun time with him as your photographer. There is no one better. I guarantee it.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Jason really is a 5 star photographer. His personality is what makes him different from all the rest. You'll know what I mean once you met him. We met with a bunch of photographers but the minute we met Jason we knew we didn't need to look anymore. Extremely professional and... Read More full of energy. Great quality photos and really impressive albums. He knows computers too so he's really good with arranging the photos and editing them. If you haven't picked a photographer yet you should definitely schedule an appointment and meet him in person.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Sally H

We can't say enough great things about working with Jason! We found him to be extremely professional, engaging, thorough, and enthusiastic about his work. We worked with him for our engagement and wedding photos, and also added his second photographer for the wedding day.... Read More (The second photographer was also very skillful, thorough, and fun to work with!) I was nervous about the engagement photos since I don't usually like being photographed, but Jason did an amazing job of making it fun and putting us at ease so the photos came off naturally and beautifully. Many of out guests commented on how great Jason and his second photographer were. He was so well liked that some guests asked for photos with him! We had an outdoor wedding in the fall and he captured the seasonal foliage very well. He had lots of creative ideas for shots and poses and captured a perfect mix of candid and posed shots from the day. He also asked for requests of certain photos or groups that were our "must haves" and did a great job of keeping track so we captured all of those moments. He got our photos back to us in a timely manner and has been a real joy to work with every step of the way. We hope we can find another reason to work with Jason again in the future. He's the best!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

We had decided to hire Jason Rhee for our NYC Civil Wedding, after we had the pleasure of meeting him and seeing his work from my sister's wedding the year before. Though our wedding was a much smaller scale than my sister's, there were a lot of moving parts to the day which was... Read More quite a challenge for everyone. But here came Jason Rhee to the rescue! A few weeks before the big day, we had a meeting to discuss the logistics of it all and with all his expertise, was able to come up with a plan to make everything work out. Communicating with him is very easy and he always responded promptly. The day of the wedding, there were so many obstacles in our way (including towed cars and a crane collapse near the marriage bureau) so you can imagine the stress of being on schedule. During the whole time, Jason was simply incredible and I am not just speaking about his photography work. Everyone has been speaking about his energy and enthusiasm, (all of which is absolutely true) but I would like to focus on how he helped me and my wife get through the day on a personal level. He reminded us that no matter how much people plan their wedding days, very rarely does everything stay on schedule and to just relax, step back and enjoy our day and he will take care of the rest. He really put me and my wife at ease during the whole chaos that NYC often brings. In the end, he captured all the shots we wanted and every single picture was pure beauty. We can offer nothing but high praise to Jason Rhee and highly recommend him to help capture your special day.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Tracy N

100% recommend Jason Rhee Photography! He was professional, on time, always responsive to our questions and concerns and most importantly took awesome pictures! We are so happy with our photos. He brought such a great energy and was excited to be with us for the day, which you... Read More can see come through in the pictures. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Alexandra B

Jason is not only an incredible photographer, but was a lifesaver at our wedding. Since we hired Jason, he was dependable and easy to communicate with. He helped us plan everything so our wedding day would go smoothly. On our wedding day, he worked 12+ hours to make sure he got... Read More every shot he needed. He was on-time and very professional. He was amazing at getting everyone to get together to take pictures so that there were no delays. He was able to create a fun and carefree atmosphere so our pictures would come out beautiful. Besides being a great photographer, he literally helped me with everything. He helped me make sure my veil was secure in my hair and showed me how to hold my dress so it didn't get wet in the rain. He made sure we took amazing pictures despite the weather. He might as well have been our wedding planner. Without him, things would not have gone as smoothly as they did. Our guests are telling us over and over again our wedding was the best they've ever been to and they all compliment Jason on his help with the wedding. He was a bit! He's such an awesome photographer and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Thank you for everything, Jason!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Allow me to start off by saying each of our daughter's Wedding Days are by far one of the most important days we will experience in our lives. It is a day filled with emotions, expectations and finally wishes for a bright and very happy future. It marks the beginning of... Read More another chapter in the life of the family. Having said that, we also want and expect "everything" to be perfect on her wedding day. This, of course requires a great deal of time and effort to ensure the day is as perfect as it can be. I would share with those of you reading this, while you will spend hours upon hours planning your event, you will need the help and support of incredible people who wish to make your daughter's special day perfect. In my search for a Photographer we were fortunate enough to have gotten Jason's name as a referral from a very close friend who had used him for their son's wedding. From the very first phone call to Jason, I knew this was the gentleman we wanted for my daughter's very special day. However, my daughter has a great deal of experience with photography and as such, knew exactly what she wanted from a photographer in terms of the various shots she wanted. She and Jason hit if off immediately and we both knew this was the gentlemen to capture all of the special moments on my daughter's wedding day. Jason has the unique ability to make you smile and at the same time bring a sense of peace to the photography sessions in order to capture the "perfect" moment, hence the picture. He was so easy to work with and always seemed to be a positive force with his encouragement and professionalism. I would highly recommend Jason for all your special events. Jason, my daughter, new son in law and I would simply like to say thank you for all you did to help make her day a perfect one and we can't wait to see all of the pictures capturing all of the special moments. Thank you Lou Rupp Proud Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Wish there were 6 stars

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Dayna G

I met Jason this summer after viewing the wedding photos of a friend who used him at her wedding. Their album was amazing and we knew we needed Jason as our photographer. Fast forward to November 1...as soon as our wedding was over, my husband and I both agreed we could... Read More give Jason 6 stars. He was fantastic throughout the day, helping us feel calm and comfortable. His eye for detail is exquisite and he is professional and experienced. He even helped my hair stylist figure out the best way to put on my birdcage veil! We cannot wait to see our finished photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren A

Jason Rhee was the easiest decision we made for our wedding!! He had photographed my brother in law's wedding and you could instantly sense his relaxed demeanor, positive energy and creative angles that these pictures would be great. Boy did he live up to his expectations! Our... Read More wedding pictures are incredible. He captured amazing expressions and special moments that I wasn't even aware were happening. All of my bridal party complimented on what an awesome photographer he was and how fun he was while shooting us! I can not wait to receive all the pictures but I am certain there wont be one bad picture. His pricing structure is extremely fair and he worked with us so well planning out every detail leading up to the big day. Book him before he books up!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Diana C

My husband an I could not be happier with Jason. He was professional and friendly from the moment we met him. I instantly felt comfortable around Jason. He took charge the day of the wedding, made sure that all the photos we wanted were done and was friendly with our families... Read More and bridal party. I never felt like I had to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Jason kept everyone on schedule and didn't miss a thing. He was able to get wonderful shots at the ceremony and the reception. Our photos were finished in a timely manner and we were very happy with the final product. Jason works alone but it is amazing how many shots and viewpoints he can get. We would highly recommend Jason to anyone for their wedding.

Great Work for a Great Price!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nicole P

Jason is a wonderful photographer to work with. He has a photo-journalistic style to his work that makes his pictures absolutely stunning. He is great with big crowds (as we had a wedding party of 20). He got them organized and in place in a timely fashion. He was on top of his... Read More game making sure I had everything I needed to ensure pictures ran smoothly and efficiently. He is also relatively affordable. Given I opted for his most expensive package, I am more than satisfied with what it entails. I highly recommend Jason.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Mariam R

Jason did both our engagement photos and wedding. His work is outstanding and speaks for itself. Beyond that, Jason is amazing to work with. He can make anyone feel natural and bring out your best in front of the camera.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I wish I could give Jason 10 stars! He was amazing! He went above and beyond for our wedding! Jason is professional, and at the same time very personal. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone that is looking for a photographer! Thank you Jason for everything you... Read More did!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Alicia D

Jason Rhee captured our wedding as only a true artist could. Jason was so wonderful to work with when planning and on the day of our wedding. When we first met Jason we decided to use him because of his great attitude. He said if it rains we'll just get some boots and an... Read More umbrella and have fun! On our wedding day Jason did not disappoint! He was so warm and friendly. He was able to get all 5 kids in our wedding to take pictures. It seemed as though there was 20 of him because he was everywhere taking pictures, however not once did he get in the way. When we got our pictures back we were throughly impressed. All of the pictures came out great. It was so hard to choose which ones to hang in frames! If you choose Jason to be your photographer you will be pleased

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Erica B

Can I say he is the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!! I recently got married 8-9-15 Jason made this day extra special for my husband and I. He is very nice, outgoing and funny helps you feel comfortable when taking pictures. He recently sent me some traders and I honestly can't pick one as... Read More my favorite since there just all perfect!!! I can recommend brides to deffinetly give him a call and everyone wants a beautiful wedding but most importantly beautiful pictures to look back at. Jason did three weddings in my family and I'm in love with his work that's why I picked him for my special day. Thank you so much Jason Rhee I have beautiful memories to look at everyday if I wanted to.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

I first saw Jason's work as a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. I loved his personality & my brother's wedding photos so much that I chose to have him at my own wedding! My entire bridal party loved him because he is so much fun! Jason is a natural. I am head over heels with... Read More my wedding photos. Jason & his camera never get in the way of family & friends trying to see all of the special moments & he still never misses an awesome shot! It sounds silly but he is like a ninja, you barely notice he is there but he is getting every moment. I was still in the military after my wedding & then I transferred out of the military, moved to a different state, & started college & did not end up picking my photos until a year & a half later! I e-mailed Jason when I had finally picked all of my photos & he completely understood & was so fast at getting my album, enlargements, and photos exactly how I wanted them! Jason is a woman's wedding photographer dream! He truly gets the shots you want & your order perfect the first time. There is no correcting this guy, he gets it right the first time & how you want it. I will never be able to thank him enough for beautifully capturing the most special moments of the most special day in my life.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Alexis K

I could be any happier with the photos. Jason was professional and easy to work with from the start. I have received so many complements on him and his and work. Also he was affordable!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jill P

Jason was absolutely amazing!!! We recently got married on July 17, 2015 in NJ, and we had to plan the whole wedding from Chicago. Jason had outstanding reviews, excellent pricing, was easy to work with, and had lovely work to show on his blog and theKnot.com. Even though we... Read More never actually met with Jason prior to the wedding we knew we were in good hands. When we finally met Jason I knew instantly we had made the right choice. His attention to detail is impeccable while he keeps the mood light and fun for all. It's only been 2 weeks since our wedding and Jason has already worked on and posted a good amount of our wedding day photos on his blog. I can't tell you how pleased we are with his work!!! The photographs are clear, creative, fun, and simply perfect!!! Jason, we thank you so, so much for helping make our wedding day even more special than we could have imagined. We can not wait to receive the remaining pictures and to create the wedding album with you!!!! I will be referring you to all of my friends in the NY/NJ area!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Jason Rhee is the best photographer I have ever worked with. He makes you feel comfortable, calm, and confident when taking your photos. He truly cares about the people he works with and the photos he takes. Every picture from my wedding is fabulous. I am currently picking out... Read More the photos for my wedding album and it is near impossible because all of these shots are amazing! I would hire Jason again and recommend him to any friend or family member for their events in a heart beat! If you need a photographer CALL JASON he will take care of you and make your day amazing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Rebecca B

Jason was amazing and so easy to work with. He was always so friendly and professional in all of our encounters. He was very organized and directed the timeline of the day well. Several of our guests commented on how great he was, and how he was capturing great pictures. We got... Read More our preview photos about a week after the wedding, and we love them! Can't recommend him highly enough!