Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut

Fun, photojournalistic style in the Tri State Area

Ask this experienced photographer to capture your day in his characteristically natural, fun, and romantic way. Rhee's talent and passion will spotlight your wedding's best moments to treasure forever. Service Areas include: Central/Northern NJ, NY Tri-State Area, Westchester, Connecticut and Long Island . Call for further details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut (917) 974-1386

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Julia G

If I could give Jason 20 stars, I would. Not only did he deliver the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen (MINE!), but he was an absolute joy to work with. I had guests coming up to me to tell me how wonderful he was. His personality is so sweet and energetic. Even when... Read More I was stressed and irritable from a florist mess-up, Jason made me feel excited and upbeat again. If you want beautiful photos and someone who really cares about getting the perfect shots while keeping you smiling, you should absolutely choose Jason Rhee. I feel so lucky to have to had him as my photographer. He is reasonable with his prices and very willing to work with brides on their personal budget. Do yourself a favor and GIVE HIM A CALL!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Navid A

My husband and I could not be more thrilled, ecstatic, delighted, overjoyed, and just over the moon happy to have had Jason Rhee as our photographer for one of the most important events in our lives, our wedding. Jason did both our wedding and our engagement photos. From the... Read More beginning, he was nothing but a pleasure to work with. On the very first day we met him, he graciously welcomed us into his home on a cold snowy day and sat with us for as long as we needed to discuss what we were looking for in a photographer. We knew right away that Jason was going to exceed our expectations. Talking with Jason put us at ease and we knew we were in good hands. His personality alone makes you feel very comfortable, which is definitely important in someone who is going to be in charge of your photos. More importantly, Jason displays an extreme passion for his work that is so rare these days. It is blatantly apparent that he loves what he does for a living, which again is an extremely important thing to find in a photographer. After our experience with Jason for our engagement photos, we were so anxious for our wedding to come because not only did we have so much fun during the shooting with a lot of laughs, but the photos absolutely blew us away. On the day of our wedding, Jason just made everything come together. He took control and made sure he got the most perfect shots, all the while making us laugh and cracking jokes. He is the most fun and easiest person to work with and he just makes everything easier for you as a bride and groom. He makes the millions of pictures you take on the day of your wedding feel like a walk in the park. I can’t say it enough how impressed we were with Jason and how thankful we were to have found him and to have him take our wedding photos. My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND EXTREMELY ENCOURAGE anyone looking for an amazingly talented photographer with a great personality for any event: JASON RHEE!! Thank you Jason so much for everything! We definitely plan on using you again for any and all of our important events! <3 Laura & Navid Assal

5 stars? Jason is worth 6 stars!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jennifer R

I originally chose Jason Rhee to photograph my wedding based on his very affordable package prices...I did not realize at the time that choosing Jason would be the best decision I made (next to finding an awesome man to marry me!). The package I chose allowed for an engagement... Read More photo shoot along with the wedding day shoot. Our engagement photos were absolutely phenomenal! Jason's technique, talent, and attention to detail blew us away. On both the engagement photo shoot day and the wedding day, he was extremely attentive to placement of things (like making sure my hair was where it should and alerting me if my necklace was crooked-those little details really mattered to me-it showed me and my now husband how much he really takes pride in his work and the people he's working with). He was very professional yet his lighthearted personality put me at ease for both days. We had such a great time with him! And the compliments from my guests? ENDLESS! I hear from pretty much all of my guests how "great your photographer was!"...so much so that I had 2 friends already inquire about booking Jason for their upcoming weddings. When planning a wedding, there is so much to stress about and compare and shop around for...when it comes to photography, there is no need to look any further than Jason Rhee. He is one vendor you will not be disappointed with. He answered every email I wrote him within hours-even on busy weekends. He always made me feel like I was his main priority-even though he was servicing many other brides. I recently looked at his webpage just to browse at other people's wedding pictures and I noticed he did a family photo shoot...I immediately turned to my husband and said "I'm just letting you know now that when we get pregnant we are definitely having Jason do a pregnancy shoot and a newborn shoot"...not even sure if he does these specific services but he's so nice I doubt he'd even say no to me! Thanks to Jason for making my wedding day so extra special with your amazing skill and attention to details...and I look forward to hopefully working with him many more times in the future! Jennifer and Jonathan

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Kerry F

Jason did an incredible job on our wedding day. Not only was he fun to work with, but he made sure that he set up the shots perfectly and was willing to do whatever it took to get the best photo. He was always very responsive and willing to answer questions during the planning... Read More process as well. Our photos are beautiful and we are so glad we chose him.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Haley H

Jason is more than just a photographer, he's a full package that ensures you that your wedding day is going to be perfect! Why? Because he's very confident as a professional, yet very humble and easy going as a person, he's very experienced, positive, on time, creative,... Read More personal, incredibly energetic, he has a fantastic attitude, the list can go on and on, but most importantly, he puts his mind and heart to his work, he cares about your wedding since day 1 you talk to him. Jason got amazing reviews that caught my eye right away, almost too good to be true, but I can assure you that, Jason absolutely is worth every single compliment in these reviews. Jason is the easiest decision we made during the whole wedding planning process. We had a day wedding so we had to get ready very early in the morning, we were an hour late for our first look pictures and everyone was nervous. Jason was so calm and so prepared and he said to me “Don't worry, we will get all the pictures done”, and he kept his words, not to mention the pictures came out beautiful. That really means a lot to me, because as an Asian bride, we care nothing more than pictures. I can't even remember how many guests came to us and told us how great Jason was. I knew that Jason would be our photographer from our very first meeting. He has the perfect personality to work around people, he makes everyone around him comfortable, which I consider a very important trait of a wedding photographer. It has been nothing but joy working with Jason and he definitely went beyond our expectation!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Joanna M

Jason was great, he was patient when I started to have a meltdown on my wedding day and was patient with my mother. He tried his best to make me happy and be positive. He was fun to work with, I'm so happy he was their to capture our day. If I had to do it all over again I... Read More would hire Jason again. You won't go wrong with him.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Benesa B

Jason is an excellent photographer. He is really easy to work with and very accommodating. Jason did our engagement photo shoot as well as the wedding day. He is friendly and easy going, and does a phenomenal job with each click.We were very happy with his work. I couldn't have... Read More asked for anyone else to do the photographs! We would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Benesa B

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Andrea W

Jason Rhee is an amazingly talented photographer! He was recommended to us by an acquaintance who raved about his work. We have not been disappointed! Jason is very busy but always professional and responsive. We first met via Skype and then in person (Jason met us halfway since... Read More we live over an hour away). We love his eye for detail and he made the pictures feel very unique to us as a couple, not just standard engagement/wedding photos. His prices are an excellent value. Jason did an amazing job on our engagement photos in Central Park; we had so much fun together! His turnaround time is fairly quick (about 6 weeks) and he posted teaser photos on his blog after two weeks. We are thrilled with the teaser photos we've seen of our wedding; can't wait to see the final pictures. Bottom line, Jason Rhee is a top notch professional who you can trust to make your wedding photos not just great, but gorgeous.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Joanna F

We are so thrilled that we chose Jason for our wedding day!! We didn't even meet him prior to that day, and it felt like we knew him forever! He was so professional, so creative, and so much fun! He was able to handle a LARGE bridal party and a big crazy family! He was so... Read More attentive and made sure he was getting the perfect shots. We received some teasers that we are in love with and are so excited to see the rest! Thank you so much Jason for capturing our love so effortlessly!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Katelyn N

Below is an email I wrote to Jason after our wedding day. 5 stars simply isn't enough. He is the best. Jason- Where do I even begin? Steve and I want to thank you for photographing our wedding day. You were absolutely amazing from start to finish, and everyone was so... Read More impressed with how hard you worked the entire day. When there were nerves in the beginning of the day, you were calm and funny and helped to ease everyone's nerves. You were totally unobtrusive during the ceremony, and yet you seemed to be everywhere at once, I don't know how you did it! You were able to wrangle and arrange two very large families for a group picture (families who don't follow directions that well! ha) with ease! It was just absolutely unbelievable. All of our guests were commenting on how wonderful you were! Thank you so very much, and we can't wait to see the pictures! Trust me when I tell you that you will come highly recommended to all of my friends! All the best, Katie & Steve

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Jason Rhee was an absolute pleasure to work with on our day. He was very professional and prepared both in the run up to the day, as well as during the day prior to the ceremony. His ability to create interesting and romantic moments prior to and during the reception is second... Read More to none! He did a wonderful job keeping me cool during a potential bad situation in which I thought I might not have brought the wedding bands. Jason was totally cool under pressure and made sure the guys and I didn't lose it. It turned out that my bride had brought the bands, so the crisis was averted, but I really appreciated Jason's ability to stay cool and calm under this pressure situation. In working with Jason Rhee as our wedding photographer, I think I have never met anyone with the same level of passion and enthusiasm to take high quality wedding photographs. He was an excellent choice. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to choose a good photographer for your wedding, and Jason was every bit the great photographer that we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jillian T

Jason was actually one of the best vendors we had. He was great, easy going and his pictures came out great. We got married on 5/7/16 - Caught everything & before you know it - weeks after the wedding we had our pictures. He was great to work w/ and I cant thank him enough for... Read More all he did. He has a great personality and very easy to work with. He did an amazing job and would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Jason did our photos for our wedding on June 3rd and he did an AMAZING job! He was very professional but managed to keep the entire bridal party laughing as he took pictures throughout the day. He was super easy to work with, replied to all of my questions and requests very... Read More quickly. I just got proofs of all of our photos and they are great! it will definitely be hard to narrow down the album selections. You can't go wrong with Jason, great person and great at what he does - Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Elizabeth L

Jason has truly become apart of our family. He was the photographer for my sisters wedding and I knew I needed him for mine. Jason was so easy to work with and most of all fun. Everyone is still raving about how fun Jason was before and during the wedding. I can't say enough... Read More about how professional and amazing Jason is while taking the pictures as well as getting all of your photos back to you. Every picture was clear and kept everyone smiling and laughing while looking through them. Our day was perfected by Jason and now we can look back at our fairytale day through Jason's work! Thank you so much again Jason. I would highly recommend Jason for any special occasion you may have!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie H

I ABSOLUTELY recommend hiring Jason as your photographer! He was absolutely wonderful to work with for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. The photos are beautiful and he was able to capture the emotion of the day so vividly. He has an amazing, energetic... Read More personality and was so friendly and kind to everyone. He was always professional and super responsive as well. I highly recommend going with Jason for your engagement and wedding photography - you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jennifer H

Jason Rhee is the best photographer that anyone could ask for. My wife and I dealt with many vendors for our wedding and Jason was by far the easiest to work with. He responded to all of our questions quickly, gave wonderful suggestions, and directed us when we had no idea what... Read More we were doing. As a photographer, Jason is completely dedicated to getting the perfect shot. From the first shot to the last he was always working, always watching the lighting, moving things around, crouching on the floor and whatever else was needed to make every picture perfect. I can not say enough, he was great.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Michael H

Jason was absolutely phenomenal. He was calm, cool, and in control. He helped my wife when she was freaking out, and me when I needed help figuring out the cufflings and the boutineer. He was funny and always there when you needed him, yet did a great job being "hidden" as well.... Read More His second shooter, Francis, was a very nice guy as well. But it was Jason who was the rockstar of this day. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Jason was awesome! Not only was he accommodating and flexible making sure he gave me and my husband a package customized to fit our budget needs, but he was super friendly and added to the joy of the whole process from engagement shoot to wedding day! My family and friends also... Read More loved how friendly and funny he was! This definitely made it easier for everyone (including my young niece and nephews) to cooperate! We are absolutely in love with all our photos as well! He captured moments that we can now have forever to look back on. Even when we felt awkward at times posing or when the weather was crazy! (for our engagement shoot) when we got back the photos we were in awe!!! He really is a great person and photographer and we're so happy to have went with him. Definitely recommend him!!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

3/18/16 - Jason did an amazing job with our wedding photos! Seriously, everyone loves them and he caught everything at he right moment. This guy is truly a master at his craft. If you need a photographer for your wedding, don't hesitate, just book Jason! Coolest dude too!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Sarah K

My brother and sister-in-law had used Jason as their wedding photographer when they got married 6 years ago. I loved their pictures then so I couldn't wait to get in touch with Jason to see if he could be the photographer for our wedding. After meeting with Jason and talking... Read More with him, we knew we had found the perfect photographer to capture our special day. He is reliable and very professional. Jason would always respond back to our messages right away and answer any questions we had. On the day of our wedding, he captured all of the pictures we wanted and then some. He has a great eye for detail and his awesome personality makes it so easy to work with him. I would 100% recommend Jason.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kelly N

If I could give Jason more stars I would. He, at this point, is part of our family since every bride in our family has used him. He is not only professional, but he is kind, trust worthy, and most of all his pictures are incredible. I had NO worries the day of the wedding... Read More because I knew that he had everything under control. He has the ability to not only capture posed moments, he captures the candid, behind the scenes moments that you will treasure forever. You will have beautiful pictures and such a fun time with him as your photographer. There is no one better. I guarantee it.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Jason really is a 5 star photographer. His personality is what makes him different from all the rest. You'll know what I mean once you met him. We met with a bunch of photographers but the minute we met Jason we knew we didn't need to look anymore. Extremely professional and... Read More full of energy. Great quality photos and really impressive albums. He knows computers too so he's really good with arranging the photos and editing them. If you haven't picked a photographer yet you should definitely schedule an appointment and meet him in person.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Sally H

We can't say enough great things about working with Jason! We found him to be extremely professional, engaging, thorough, and enthusiastic about his work. We worked with him for our engagement and wedding photos, and also added his second photographer for the wedding day.... Read More (The second photographer was also very skillful, thorough, and fun to work with!) I was nervous about the engagement photos since I don't usually like being photographed, but Jason did an amazing job of making it fun and putting us at ease so the photos came off naturally and beautifully. Many of out guests commented on how great Jason and his second photographer were. He was so well liked that some guests asked for photos with him! We had an outdoor wedding in the fall and he captured the seasonal foliage very well. He had lots of creative ideas for shots and poses and captured a perfect mix of candid and posed shots from the day. He also asked for requests of certain photos or groups that were our "must haves" and did a great job of keeping track so we captured all of those moments. He got our photos back to us in a timely manner and has been a real joy to work with every step of the way. We hope we can find another reason to work with Jason again in the future. He's the best!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

We had decided to hire Jason Rhee for our NYC Civil Wedding, after we had the pleasure of meeting him and seeing his work from my sister's wedding the year before. Though our wedding was a much smaller scale than my sister's, there were a lot of moving parts to the day which was... Read More quite a challenge for everyone. But here came Jason Rhee to the rescue! A few weeks before the big day, we had a meeting to discuss the logistics of it all and with all his expertise, was able to come up with a plan to make everything work out. Communicating with him is very easy and he always responded promptly. The day of the wedding, there were so many obstacles in our way (including towed cars and a crane collapse near the marriage bureau) so you can imagine the stress of being on schedule. During the whole time, Jason was simply incredible and I am not just speaking about his photography work. Everyone has been speaking about his energy and enthusiasm, (all of which is absolutely true) but I would like to focus on how he helped me and my wife get through the day on a personal level. He reminded us that no matter how much people plan their wedding days, very rarely does everything stay on schedule and to just relax, step back and enjoy our day and he will take care of the rest. He really put me and my wife at ease during the whole chaos that NYC often brings. In the end, he captured all the shots we wanted and every single picture was pure beauty. We can offer nothing but high praise to Jason Rhee and highly recommend him to help capture your special day.

Start a Conversation!