Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut

Fun, photojournalistic style in the Tri State Area

Ask this experienced photographer to capture your day in his characteristically natural, fun, and romantic way. Rhee's talent and passion will spotlight your wedding's best moments to treasure forever. Service Areas include: Central/Northern NJ, NY Tri-State Area, Westchester, Connecticut and Long Island . Call for further details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut (917) 974-1386

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christa L

We are so happy to have found Jason through The Knot Vendors directory! We had met with a few other photographers prior to meeting Jason, but we chose to work with Jason because we loved that he consulted directly with us, would be the one to photograph us on the day of our... Read More wedding (as opposed to someone from a team), and that his photo packages were unbeatable! Leading up to our wedding, Jason spoke with us on the phone to create a day-of timeline, but was also so accommodating when we wanted to make last-minute changes. On the day of our wedding, Jason was on time, efficient with getting "other" pictures while everyone was getting last-minute touches to hair and makeup, and so very personable. He made everyone in our wedding party feel at ease and had us laughing the entire time! He made sure that we got every shot - including our crazy plan to capture the fireworks at midnight (in a crowd) during our NYE wedding! Since our wedding, he has been quick to share our "teasers" and fully edited photos. We are so excited to share these memories with a friends and family, and are so thankful to Jason for capturing such a happy and important day for us!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Eva B

A+ 5 stars for Jason! It was a pleasure to work with him and he is a great talent. He recently shot my wedding at The Brownstone in NJ on Aug 12. I was very picky about photography vendors, I spent a lot of time doing research and kept coming across Jason's work and absolutely... Read More loved it. I looked through 100s of photos and loved the style of his work and his prices are great. I was initially unsure about having only one shooter but after my husband and I got on a conference call with him there was no doubt in our mind that we wanted to hire him for our special day. He was extremely thorough, patient talking to us about the process and the rundown of schedule day of. He is a real seasoned pro and instantly made us feel so comfortable. He is very accommodating, professional and really knows what he is doing. He has it all down to a science. I got some personal recommendations from friends as well for Jason and read a lot of reviews online and we definitely made the right choice. He was so fun and easy to work with. Our guests, family and wedding party raved about him. Our teasers are incredible, I can't stop looking at them and we cannot wait to get the rest of our images soon. We would definitely hire Jason again in a heartbeat for any future life milestone shoots. Do yourself a favor and hire Jason for an engagement shoot or for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Andrea Z

I initially found Jason on the Knot and was blown away by how many raving reviews he received from previous couples. I normally would be hesitant to book a photographer without speaking to someone I knew who worked with him but I just had a gut feeling he was going to be great.... Read More After our first phone call, I was sold! Jason was a true professional and truly knew the business and had great skill, we felt so comfortable moving forward with him. Needless to say, he exceeded our expectations. Everything was handled so professionally from start to finish and he made us feel so comfortable throughout every shoot (both engagement and wedding). I have to give him credit, our wedding party was rather large and rowdy and he handled the group so well. We couldn't be happier with how our photos came out and to this day, we are still get compliments on Jason and his work. Thank you for everything Jason!

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Shaun B

Jason was incredible. From the moment we met him, we knew he was professional and caring. He was so knowledgeable and paid such close attention to details throughout the process. He recommended photos for us to take and took the photos we wanted. He was casual and relaxed and... Read More made sure we had fun with it. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Samantha S

Jason is AMAZING! He truly puts quality into his work by taking the time to understand your vision of your wedding day. He responds promptly any time you reach out to him with questions. He truly made our day so much fun with his energetic personality, it helped make our wedding... Read More stress-free :) The pictures are breathtaking, and all of our guests loved him!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Regina N

Jason and Paul were THE most amazing photographers to work with. From the moment my husband and I met Jason, we knew he was the photographer for us. He completely understood everything we wanted and offered amazing advice for our wedding day. Our entire wedding party, which was... Read More 25 people, could not stop complimenting both Jason and Paul. They captured every moment of the day and I couldn't be happier. The photos are absolutely stunning. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Jason. He was a dream to work with and his skills are amazing. I can't thank him enough for making this day one we will never forget!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jamie T

JASON WAS AMAZINGGGGG!!!! And sooo extremely friendly! He made us laugh a lot and was very great! He got the pictures in great timing and lighting. He was very professional and very animated! He is the type of photographer you wish for on your wedding day!!! Book him!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Bonnie M

We were so happy to have Jason photograph our wedding day! Jason did both our engagement photos and wedding and always went the extra mile to get to know us and what types of photos suited our personal tastes. He meshed extremely well with everyone in our wedding party and made... Read More every shot a fun experience. He was great with our flower girl as well, he was always able to make her smile and laugh to get the perfect photo! Our wedding was outdoors at the start of November in North Jersey and it was beginning to get quite cold out. Jason was efficient with his time and able to get every shot we wanted and back inside to warm up and enjoy our party. I could not recommend anyone more strongly than Jason Rhee!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Carly O

We absolutely loved working with Jason! He was personable and professional, and you can tell that he really enjoys his work. We purchased a package that included an engagement photo shoot as well as photography for our wedding. However, we ended up asking Jason if he could... Read More photograph our rehearsal dinner instead of an engagement shoot, and he was happy to accommodate us. He was also great when taking pictures of our young flower girl (our niece), and I think it's common knowledge that it can be tough to get little kids to stand still and smile for the camera. Based on the teasers we've seen on his blog, he shot beautiful details, and his pictures also capture the happiness and love we felt that weekend. Thank you, Jason!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Lisa P

Jason did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding day! He was the photographer for 3 of my friends weddings so I was already familiar with his work. I was confident he would give us exactly what we dreamed of to capture our special day and he did just that.... Read More Jason is professional and listens to his clients, he is very easy to work with. It was a pleasure, thank you Jason!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa D

What drew me to Jason versus other wedding photographers is how genuine he is. He truly wants to make his clients happy and he loves what he does, and it shows in his photos. He has a gift of capturing moments so beautifully. He gets to know each couple personally. He guides... Read More each couple to pick the package that works best for them. Jason made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. Jason is amazing and is such a sweetheart. You will love his photos. Thank you so much Jason :) CALL HIM! :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michelle S

I just recently got married and used Jason to capture my engagement shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be any happier with his enthusiasm and professionalism. Jason is an extremely talented photographer and artist. He took the time, on more than one occasion, to sit down with me,... Read More email, and talk on the phone to discuss anything and everything. From choosing an engagement shoot site to determining what styles of photos I liked, Jason listened to me and gave professional feedback and recommendations while making sure everything I wanted was captured. Jason walked me through my timeline of the day prior to the wedding and on the day of, was completely on point with his timing. I can not thank him enough for making this experience one I'll always remember and I'll forever wish I could do it all again!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caitlin G

We are so happy with our wedding photos! They are all beautiful and really captured our day perfectly. Jason did an incredible job, and he's so easy to work with. He's super professional and really friendly, and he keeps everything running smoothly. He got all the pictures we... Read More wanted, and then some! I'd highly recommend Jason to anyone looking for a photographer in the NY/NJ area - and his prices are super reasonable.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Molly O

Booking Jason as our photographer was one of the best decision we made while wedding planning! He was an MVP of our wedding day. His friendly and comical demeanor made the entire wedding party comfortable during photos, and he ran the show to get us organized during a hectic... Read More morning of getting ready. He guided us to get the great shots that he planned, but also worked with us to turn any photo suggestions that we had into beautiful shots. We could not have been happier with our experience with Jason, and we love, love, love, the photos!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Marissa C

Jason is absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met him he had this energy and vibe that we adored. He's enthusiastic and professional, and overall the best photographer I've worked with. He made a very hot stressful day go smoothly and more fun with getting you pumped for... Read More pictures. All my photos came out amazingly and I couldn't be more thankful. Would recommend highly and would love to hire again for any occasion. I was married May 19th 2017 and he helped make my wedding day extra special. Lots of love Jason!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sabrina S

Jason was the photographer for my best friends wedding and everyone was blown away by him as a photographer and as a person. His energy, professionalism, humor, and talent cannot be emphasized enough! His photography is stunning and you literally have a blast working with him.... Read More He makes you feel comfortable and his work ethic and energy are admirable. We had so much fun with Jason - he is exceptional.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kristen C

Jason was so amazing to work with and if I could give him 6 stars I would!! I found him on the knot and fell in love with his style of photography. He takes a natural approach and makes you feel comfortable under the lens of the camera. From our first meeting I was sold, he was... Read More so professional and kind and had great examples to show off his work. On the day of all I can say is that you could call him the Photography Ninja! From our church to the venue it was absolutely incredible how he managed to get in all the shots! He really captured such beautiful moments of our day! We truly could not have asked for a better photographer! And this was only the first part of the package, we got beautiful Thank You cards and now our Wedding Album! It is absolutely stunning! Jason's work in capturing the moment is one thing and then it is collaging all the photographs together and the graphic design. He really is amazing and you would not regret hiring him. I can't Thank him enough for all his genuine hard work the day of our wedding and after with the design of the cards and album. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with Jason Rhee!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Aimee S

We met Jason after my best friend used him for her wedding. He came to the wedding alone and did the work of 4 photographers. He kept everyone laughing and in a great mood and wasn't intrusive at all. The photos were amazing! When my husband and I got engaged we knew who we... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw needed to use. We hired Jason for our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. Our engagement photos are gorgeous and we were so impressed with how he was able to make us feel comfortable. The engagement photo book he turned into our sign in book for our wedding is beautiful and everyone keeps on talking about it! We just received our teasers for the wedding and I am so impressed already. We cannot wait to see the finished product. I honestly could not say enough good things about Jason and his work. Seriously, you will not be disapppointed.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Xu T

Jason is superb! Definitely one of my best experience for taking the photo shoot. My husband and I are extremely happy with our engagement photos. To be honest, we are not sure if this is the person that we want at first. I just did a few research on google and then I saw... Read More Jason's website, I tried to send him an email to ask about his available date and he replied me in just a minute... It turns out this is one of the best decision we have ever made, he gave us many advices about the location choice, clothes and even props that we probably need to prepare before the shooting date. He explain everything in detail and clear with that and with the contract. That make us feel more secure and excited for the coming photo shooting. Jason has a wonderful personality and is able to make us feel completely calm and comfortable before the camera. We receive more than 200 photos in a USB drive that mail to our house and the photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Also, the price is so affordable, compare to such a big portfolio that he gave us. I couldn't recommend him more if you are thinking about taking either engagement photo or wedding photo. I am sure this would be your one of the best investment that you can remember for the rest of your lives.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Anna L

Jason was absolutely wonderful! The photographs are gorgeous and we had so much fun shooting them. He had lots of energy and great ideas! He made sure we stayed on schedule and was so receptive to our wishes for the day. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle K

I said it multiple times on our big day and I'll say it again, Jason Rhee is an absolute rock star. From the gorgeous engagement photos he took to being the one keeping our wedding day organized and structured, he does it all. He does amazing work both in front and behind the... Read More camera. The precision and artistry that goes into each shot was impeccable. He's fun to be around and his personality can make even the most stressed person feel at ease. Trying to find the right vendors is an overwhelming process and we are so lucky to have landed Jason. If you want a guaranteed A+ photographer, do yourself a favor and hire him. Thank you Jason! D&D

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Doris H

We cannot say any more positive things about Jason. He brought so much energy and laughter to our wedding day, which really came through as genuine joy in our beautiful photos! He was accommodating to all of our requests, including an off the cuff spontaneous wedding shoot at... Read More the basketball court in the park in which we had our first look shoot. He has such an attention to detail and is able to spot any thing in our photos that may seem out of place. And his communication and planning was very thorough and timely, making sure to follow up with me well in advance and even afterwards. Such a joy working with Jason and my husband and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

Jason was awesome throughout the entire process. When deciding about engagement photos I think I changed the date and location on him 1000 times. He was extremely flexible about the whole thing and the photos turned out great. My husband and I said we actually had a lot of fun... Read More taking them too! He always listened to my ideas and took a look at what I had found that I liked on the internet prior to our wedding day too, taking into account my opinions. On the actual wedding day he was everywhere getting every moment from multiple different angles. We got a little teaser of our photos and I am already in love and cannot wait to see the final product! Jason has great packages to choose from that are very reasonably priced for the awesome quality he gives!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Christine T

My best friend booked Jason for her wedding and I knew I had to book him for mine. He was absolutely a pleasure to work with and I knew he would capture everything I wanted. I just received the photo teasers and they are AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. I... Read More also have to mention that when we were all getting ready, including my 5-year old nephew who was constantly distracting him with his questions and arts & crafts, Jason would patiently and enthusiastically interact with him while still taking photos. I also had two outfit changes for my pup and he was great with her as well. I would highly recommend booking him as your photographer for any occasion. I hope to work with him again soon.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jerlyn W

Working with Jason was a dream. He made our guests and bridal party feel so comfortable and had everyone laughing the whole time. He worked with our schedule and moved seamlessly between the bridal party and guests to capture the true spirit of our wedding. He even stayed later... Read More than he should have to get some last minute shots after things had died down. We love Jason! He was truly the best choice for our wedding.

Jason Rhee

If you had told me that my childhood hobby would develop into a true passion as a professional photographer, I would have never believed it. But now, after 15 glorious years, I continue to love every moment. In my Wedding and Portrait Photography, it is my signature style to capture the subjects in a very natural, fun and romantic way. Capturing the unforgettable moments that they treasure for life is my goal. I will do my best to give my full attention to the needs of each client I serve. That is my promise and my goal. Thank you, Jason Rhee