Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut

Fun, photojournalistic style in the Tri State Area

Ask this experienced photographer to capture your day in his characteristically natural, fun, and romantic way. Rhee's talent and passion will spotlight your wedding's best moments to treasure forever. Service Areas include: Central/Northern NJ, NY Tri-State Area, Westchester, Connecticut and Long Island . Call for further details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut (917) 974-1386

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christa L

We are so happy to have found Jason through The Knot Vendors directory! We had met with a few other photographers prior to meeting Jason, but we chose to work with Jason because we loved that he consulted directly with us, would be the one to photograph us on the day of our... Read More wedding (as opposed to someone from a team), and that his photo packages were unbeatable! Leading up to our wedding, Jason spoke with us on the phone to create a day-of timeline, but was also so accommodating when we wanted to make last-minute changes. On the day of our wedding, Jason was on time, efficient with getting "other" pictures while everyone was getting last-minute touches to hair and makeup, and so very personable. He made everyone in our wedding party feel at ease and had us laughing the entire time! He made sure that we got every shot - including our crazy plan to capture the fireworks at midnight (in a crowd) during our NYE wedding! Since our wedding, he has been quick to share our "teasers" and fully edited photos. We are so excited to share these memories with a friends and family, and are so thankful to Jason for capturing such a happy and important day for us!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Navid A

My husband and I could not be more thrilled, ecstatic, delighted, overjoyed, and just over the moon happy to have had Jason Rhee as our photographer for one of the most important events in our lives, our wedding. Jason did both our wedding and our engagement photos. From the... Read More beginning, he was nothing but a pleasure to work with. On the very first day we met him, he graciously welcomed us into his home on a cold snowy day and sat with us for as long as we needed to discuss what we were looking for in a photographer. We knew right away that Jason was going to exceed our expectations. Talking with Jason put us at ease and we knew we were in good hands. His personality alone makes you feel very comfortable, which is definitely important in someone who is going to be in charge of your photos. More importantly, Jason displays an extreme passion for his work that is so rare these days. It is blatantly apparent that he loves what he does for a living, which again is an extremely important thing to find in a photographer. After our experience with Jason for our engagement photos, we were so anxious for our wedding to come because not only did we have so much fun during the shooting with a lot of laughs, but the photos absolutely blew us away. On the day of our wedding, Jason just made everything come together. He took control and made sure he got the most perfect shots, all the while making us laugh and cracking jokes. He is the most fun and easiest person to work with and he just makes everything easier for you as a bride and groom. He makes the millions of pictures you take on the day of your wedding feel like a walk in the park. I can’t say it enough how impressed we were with Jason and how thankful we were to have found him and to have him take our wedding photos. My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND EXTREMELY ENCOURAGE anyone looking for an amazingly talented photographer with a great personality for any event: JASON RHEE!! Thank you Jason so much for everything! We definitely plan on using you again for any and all of our important events! <3 Laura & Navid Assal

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Julia G

If I could give Jason 20 stars, I would. Not only did he deliver the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen (MINE!), but he was an absolute joy to work with. I had guests coming up to me to tell me how wonderful he was. His personality is so sweet and energetic. Even when... Read More I was stressed and irritable from a florist mess-up, Jason made me feel excited and upbeat again. If you want beautiful photos and someone who really cares about getting the perfect shots while keeping you smiling, you should absolutely choose Jason Rhee. I feel so lucky to have to had him as my photographer. He is reasonable with his prices and very willing to work with brides on their personal budget. Do yourself a favor and GIVE HIM A CALL!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

Jason was awesome throughout the entire process. When deciding about engagement photos I think I changed the date and location on him 1000 times. He was extremely flexible about the whole thing and the photos turned out great. My husband and I said we actually had a lot of fun... Read More taking them too! He always listened to my ideas and took a look at what I had found that I liked on the internet prior to our wedding day too, taking into account my opinions. On the actual wedding day he was everywhere getting every moment from multiple different angles. We got a little teaser of our photos and I am already in love and cannot wait to see the final product! Jason has great packages to choose from that are very reasonably priced for the awesome quality he gives!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Christine T

My best friend booked Jason for her wedding and I knew I had to book him for mine. He was absolutely a pleasure to work with and I knew he would capture everything I wanted. I just received the photo teasers and they are AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. I... Read More also have to mention that when we were all getting ready, including my 5-year old nephew who was constantly distracting him with his questions and arts & crafts, Jason would patiently and enthusiastically interact with him while still taking photos. I also had two outfit changes for my pup and he was great with her as well. I would highly recommend booking him as your photographer for any occasion. I hope to work with him again soon.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jerlyn W

Working with Jason was a dream. He made our guests and bridal party feel so comfortable and had everyone laughing the whole time. He worked with our schedule and moved seamlessly between the bridal party and guests to capture the true spirit of our wedding. He even stayed later... Read More than he should have to get some last minute shots after things had died down. We love Jason! He was truly the best choice for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 shirley C

Jason was very helpful, detailed and punctual. He was very fun to work with and made us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you for making our day special 😁

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jennifer A

Jason was the best choice we made for our wedding photographer. He was very professional yet very easy going and a pleasure to work with through the whole process. He guided us into planning the day and how we should schedule everything which was very helpful. Things do great... Read More crazy so it's always good to budget extra time. He got our pictures done very quickly and we love them so much. All of our family and guests enjoyed him and complimented me on how great he was. I would definitely recommend Jason if you are in the market for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kerry M

Jason couldn't have been more amazing from our engagement photos at grand central and Central Park to our wedding day at Florentine Gardens. I first learned about Jason as a bridesmaid in a wedding he shot last year and he came highly recommended. He is always patient,... Read More professional, and has a great eye. He was great at communicating and working with us. He fits so many gorgeous shots and backgrounds in yet it still felt like we got to enjoy our wedding day. I can't say enough good things, and both mine and my husband's families also commented on how great the pictures have come out and how great he was to work with. Jason is the best and I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jeremy Z

We hired Jason for our wedding this year and we were so happy we did. We had seen his photos and collateral from other events so there were no concerns there, and he delivered as expected... but what delighted us the most was his approach and his enthusiasm throughout the day.... Read More He was timely, traveling to different locations for my prep, my wife's prep, the church, and the venue. He knows his stuff, took great photos, and more importantly he did a great job of making the group smile. This was perfect for two people whose main objective was to have fun on their wedding day. Jason has also been very responsive and easy to work with on books, thank yous, etc. Pro from start to finish.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Sam E

100% professional and knows his stuff. Great photographer and easy to work with. The pictures we got after the wedding were amazing and made us very happy. I would highly recommend Jason because his work, professionalism, and attention to detail helped document our special day... Read More in an artistic form. The photo album he put together was first class and high quality. Moreover, it preserved memories and told our wedding story, which was one of the most important day of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Kerry F

Jason did an incredible job on our wedding day. Not only was he fun to work with, but he made sure that he set up the shots perfectly and was willing to do whatever it took to get the best photo. He was always very responsive and willing to answer questions during the planning... Read More process as well. Our photos are beautiful and we are so glad we chose him.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Haley H

Jason is more than just a photographer, he's a full package that ensures you that your wedding day is going to be perfect! Why? Because he's very confident as a professional, yet very humble and easy going as a person, he's very experienced, positive, on time, creative,... Read More personal, incredibly energetic, he has a fantastic attitude, the list can go on and on, but most importantly, he puts his mind and heart to his work, he cares about your wedding since day 1 you talk to him. Jason got amazing reviews that caught my eye right away, almost too good to be true, but I can assure you that, Jason absolutely is worth every single compliment in these reviews. Jason is the easiest decision we made during the whole wedding planning process. We had a day wedding so we had to get ready very early in the morning, we were an hour late for our first look pictures and everyone was nervous. Jason was so calm and so prepared and he said to me “Don't worry, we will get all the pictures done”, and he kept his words, not to mention the pictures came out beautiful. That really means a lot to me, because as an Asian bride, we care nothing more than pictures. I can't even remember how many guests came to us and told us how great Jason was. I knew that Jason would be our photographer from our very first meeting. He has the perfect personality to work around people, he makes everyone around him comfortable, which I consider a very important trait of a wedding photographer. It has been nothing but joy working with Jason and he definitely went beyond our expectation!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Joanna M

Jason was great, he was patient when I started to have a meltdown on my wedding day and was patient with my mother. He tried his best to make me happy and be positive. He was fun to work with, I'm so happy he was their to capture our day. If I had to do it all over again I... Read More would hire Jason again. You won't go wrong with him.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Benesa B

Jason is an excellent photographer. He is really easy to work with and very accommodating. Jason did our engagement photo shoot as well as the wedding day. He is friendly and easy going, and does a phenomenal job with each click.We were very happy with his work. I couldn't have... Read More asked for anyone else to do the photographs! We would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Benesa B

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Andrea W

Jason Rhee is an amazingly talented photographer! He was recommended to us by an acquaintance who raved about his work. We have not been disappointed! Jason is very busy but always professional and responsive. We first met via Skype and then in person (Jason met us halfway since... Read More we live over an hour away). We love his eye for detail and he made the pictures feel very unique to us as a couple, not just standard engagement/wedding photos. His prices are an excellent value. Jason did an amazing job on our engagement photos in Central Park; we had so much fun together! His turnaround time is fairly quick (about 6 weeks) and he posted teaser photos on his blog after two weeks. We are thrilled with the teaser photos we've seen of our wedding; can't wait to see the final pictures. Bottom line, Jason Rhee is a top notch professional who you can trust to make your wedding photos not just great, but gorgeous.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Joanna F

We are so thrilled that we chose Jason for our wedding day!! We didn't even meet him prior to that day, and it felt like we knew him forever! He was so professional, so creative, and so much fun! He was able to handle a LARGE bridal party and a big crazy family! He was so... Read More attentive and made sure he was getting the perfect shots. We received some teasers that we are in love with and are so excited to see the rest! Thank you so much Jason for capturing our love so effortlessly!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Katelyn N

Below is an email I wrote to Jason after our wedding day. 5 stars simply isn't enough. He is the best. Jason- Where do I even begin? Steve and I want to thank you for photographing our wedding day. You were absolutely amazing from start to finish, and everyone was so... Read More impressed with how hard you worked the entire day. When there were nerves in the beginning of the day, you were calm and funny and helped to ease everyone's nerves. You were totally unobtrusive during the ceremony, and yet you seemed to be everywhere at once, I don't know how you did it! You were able to wrangle and arrange two very large families for a group picture (families who don't follow directions that well! ha) with ease! It was just absolutely unbelievable. All of our guests were commenting on how wonderful you were! Thank you so very much, and we can't wait to see the pictures! Trust me when I tell you that you will come highly recommended to all of my friends! All the best, Katie & Steve

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Jason Rhee was an absolute pleasure to work with on our day. He was very professional and prepared both in the run up to the day, as well as during the day prior to the ceremony. His ability to create interesting and romantic moments prior to and during the reception is second... Read More to none! He did a wonderful job keeping me cool during a potential bad situation in which I thought I might not have brought the wedding bands. Jason was totally cool under pressure and made sure the guys and I didn't lose it. It turned out that my bride had brought the bands, so the crisis was averted, but I really appreciated Jason's ability to stay cool and calm under this pressure situation. In working with Jason Rhee as our wedding photographer, I think I have never met anyone with the same level of passion and enthusiasm to take high quality wedding photographs. He was an excellent choice. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to choose a good photographer for your wedding, and Jason was every bit the great photographer that we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jillian T

Jason was actually one of the best vendors we had. He was great, easy going and his pictures came out great. We got married on 5/7/16 - Caught everything & before you know it - weeks after the wedding we had our pictures. He was great to work w/ and I cant thank him enough for... Read More all he did. He has a great personality and very easy to work with. He did an amazing job and would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Jason did our photos for our wedding on June 3rd and he did an AMAZING job! He was very professional but managed to keep the entire bridal party laughing as he took pictures throughout the day. He was super easy to work with, replied to all of my questions and requests very... Read More quickly. I just got proofs of all of our photos and they are great! it will definitely be hard to narrow down the album selections. You can't go wrong with Jason, great person and great at what he does - Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Elizabeth L

Jason has truly become apart of our family. He was the photographer for my sisters wedding and I knew I needed him for mine. Jason was so easy to work with and most of all fun. Everyone is still raving about how fun Jason was before and during the wedding. I can't say enough... Read More about how professional and amazing Jason is while taking the pictures as well as getting all of your photos back to you. Every picture was clear and kept everyone smiling and laughing while looking through them. Our day was perfected by Jason and now we can look back at our fairytale day through Jason's work! Thank you so much again Jason. I would highly recommend Jason for any special occasion you may have!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie H

I ABSOLUTELY recommend hiring Jason as your photographer! He was absolutely wonderful to work with for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. The photos are beautiful and he was able to capture the emotion of the day so vividly. He has an amazing, energetic... Read More personality and was so friendly and kind to everyone. He was always professional and super responsive as well. I highly recommend going with Jason for your engagement and wedding photography - you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jennifer H

Jason Rhee is the best photographer that anyone could ask for. My wife and I dealt with many vendors for our wedding and Jason was by far the easiest to work with. He responded to all of our questions quickly, gave wonderful suggestions, and directed us when we had no idea what... Read More we were doing. As a photographer, Jason is completely dedicated to getting the perfect shot. From the first shot to the last he was always working, always watching the lighting, moving things around, crouching on the floor and whatever else was needed to make every picture perfect. I can not say enough, he was great.