Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut

Fun, photojournalistic style in the Tri State Area

Ask this experienced photographer to capture your day in his characteristically natural, fun, and romantic way. Rhee's talent and passion will spotlight your wedding's best moments to treasure forever. Service Areas include: Central/Northern NJ, NY Tri-State Area, Westchester, Connecticut and Long Island . Call for further details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Serving NJ, NY Tri-State Areas, Westchester, Connecticut (917) 974-1386

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christa L

We are so happy to have found Jason through The Knot Vendors directory! We had met with a few other photographers prior to meeting Jason, but we chose to work with Jason because we loved that he consulted directly with us, would be the one to photograph us on the day of our... Read More wedding (as opposed to someone from a team), and that his photo packages were unbeatable! Leading up to our wedding, Jason spoke with us on the phone to create a day-of timeline, but was also so accommodating when we wanted to make last-minute changes. On the day of our wedding, Jason was on time, efficient with getting "other" pictures while everyone was getting last-minute touches to hair and makeup, and so very personable. He made everyone in our wedding party feel at ease and had us laughing the entire time! He made sure that we got every shot - including our crazy plan to capture the fireworks at midnight (in a crowd) during our NYE wedding! Since our wedding, he has been quick to share our "teasers" and fully edited photos. We are so excited to share these memories with a friends and family, and are so thankful to Jason for capturing such a happy and important day for us!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Navid A

My husband and I could not be more thrilled, ecstatic, delighted, overjoyed, and just over the moon happy to have had Jason Rhee as our photographer for one of the most important events in our lives, our wedding. Jason did both our wedding and our engagement photos. From the... Read More beginning, he was nothing but a pleasure to work with. On the very first day we met him, he graciously welcomed us into his home on a cold snowy day and sat with us for as long as we needed to discuss what we were looking for in a photographer. We knew right away that Jason was going to exceed our expectations. Talking with Jason put us at ease and we knew we were in good hands. His personality alone makes you feel very comfortable, which is definitely important in someone who is going to be in charge of your photos. More importantly, Jason displays an extreme passion for his work that is so rare these days. It is blatantly apparent that he loves what he does for a living, which again is an extremely important thing to find in a photographer. After our experience with Jason for our engagement photos, we were so anxious for our wedding to come because not only did we have so much fun during the shooting with a lot of laughs, but the photos absolutely blew us away. On the day of our wedding, Jason just made everything come together. He took control and made sure he got the most perfect shots, all the while making us laugh and cracking jokes. He is the most fun and easiest person to work with and he just makes everything easier for you as a bride and groom. He makes the millions of pictures you take on the day of your wedding feel like a walk in the park. I can’t say it enough how impressed we were with Jason and how thankful we were to have found him and to have him take our wedding photos. My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND EXTREMELY ENCOURAGE anyone looking for an amazingly talented photographer with a great personality for any event: JASON RHEE!! Thank you Jason so much for everything! We definitely plan on using you again for any and all of our important events! <3 Laura & Navid Assal

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Julia G

If I could give Jason 20 stars, I would. Not only did he deliver the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen (MINE!), but he was an absolute joy to work with. I had guests coming up to me to tell me how wonderful he was. His personality is so sweet and energetic. Even when... Read More I was stressed and irritable from a florist mess-up, Jason made me feel excited and upbeat again. If you want beautiful photos and someone who really cares about getting the perfect shots while keeping you smiling, you should absolutely choose Jason Rhee. I feel so lucky to have to had him as my photographer. He is reasonable with his prices and very willing to work with brides on their personal budget. Do yourself a favor and GIVE HIM A CALL!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Lisa P

Jason did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding day! He was the photographer for 3 of my friends weddings so I was already familiar with his work. I was confident he would give us exactly what we dreamed of to capture our special day and he did just that.... Read More Jason is professional and listens to his clients, he is very easy to work with. It was a pleasure, thank you Jason!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Melissa D

What drew me to Jason versus other wedding photographers is how genuine he is. He truly wants to make his clients happy and he loves what he does, and it shows in his photos. He has a gift of capturing moments so beautifully. He gets to know each couple personally. He guides... Read More each couple to pick the package that works best for them. Jason made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. Jason is amazing and is such a sweetheart. You will love his photos. Thank you so much Jason :) CALL HIM! :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michelle S

I just recently got married and used Jason to capture my engagement shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be any happier with his enthusiasm and professionalism. Jason is an extremely talented photographer and artist. He took the time, on more than one occasion, to sit down with me,... Read More email, and talk on the phone to discuss anything and everything. From choosing an engagement shoot site to determining what styles of photos I liked, Jason listened to me and gave professional feedback and recommendations while making sure everything I wanted was captured. Jason walked me through my timeline of the day prior to the wedding and on the day of, was completely on point with his timing. I can not thank him enough for making this experience one I'll always remember and I'll forever wish I could do it all again!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caitlin G

We are so happy with our wedding photos! They are all beautiful and really captured our day perfectly. Jason did an incredible job, and he's so easy to work with. He's super professional and really friendly, and he keeps everything running smoothly. He got all the pictures we... Read More wanted, and then some! I'd highly recommend Jason to anyone looking for a photographer in the NY/NJ area - and his prices are super reasonable.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Molly O

Booking Jason as our photographer was one of the best decision we made while wedding planning! He was an MVP of our wedding day. His friendly and comical demeanor made the entire wedding party comfortable during photos, and he ran the show to get us organized during a hectic... Read More morning of getting ready. He guided us to get the great shots that he planned, but also worked with us to turn any photo suggestions that we had into beautiful shots. We could not have been happier with our experience with Jason, and we love, love, love, the photos!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Eva N

A+ 5 stars for Jason! It was a pleasure to work with him and he is a great talent. He recently shot my wedding at The Brownstone in NJ on Aug 12. I was very picky about photography vendors, I spent a lot of time doing research and kept coming across Jason's work and absolutely... Read More loved it. I looked through 100s of photos and loved the style of his work and his prices are great. I was initially unsure about having only one shooter but after my husband and I got on a conference call with him there was no doubt in our mind that we wanted to hire him for our special day. He was extremely thorough, patient talking to us about the process and the rundown of schedule day of. He is a real seasoned pro and instantly made us feel so comfortable. He is very accommodating, professional and really knows what he is doing. He has it all down to a science. I got some personal recommendations from friends as well for Jason and read a lot of reviews online and we definitely made the right choice. He was so fun and easy to work with. Our guests, family and wedding party raved about him. Our teasers are incredible, I can't stop looking at them and we cannot wait to get the rest of our images soon. We would definitely hire Jason again in a heartbeat for any future life milestone shoots. Do yourself a favor and hire Jason for an engagement shoot or for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Andrea Z

I initially found Jason on the Knot and was blown away by how many raving reviews he received from previous couples. I normally would be hesitant to book a photographer without speaking to someone I knew who worked with him but I just had a gut feeling he was going to be great.... Read More After our first phone call, I was sold! Jason was a true professional and truly knew the business and had great skill, we felt so comfortable moving forward with him. Needless to say, he exceeded our expectations. Everything was handled so professionally from start to finish and he made us feel so comfortable throughout every shoot (both engagement and wedding). I have to give him credit, our wedding party was rather large and rowdy and he handled the group so well. We couldn't be happier with how our photos came out and to this day, we are still get compliments on Jason and his work. Thank you for everything Jason!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Marissa C

Jason is absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met him he had this energy and vibe that we adored. He's enthusiastic and professional, and overall the best photographer I've worked with. He made a very hot stressful day go smoothly and more fun with getting you pumped for... Read More pictures. All my photos came out amazingly and I couldn't be more thankful. Would recommend highly and would love to hire again for any occasion. I was married May 19th 2017 and he helped make my wedding day extra special. Lots of love Jason!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sabrina S

Jason was the photographer for my best friends wedding and everyone was blown away by him as a photographer and as a person. His energy, professionalism, humor, and talent cannot be emphasized enough! His photography is stunning and you literally have a blast working with him.... Read More He makes you feel comfortable and his work ethic and energy are admirable. We had so much fun with Jason - he is exceptional.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kristen C

Jason was so amazing to work with and if I could give him 6 stars I would!! I found him on the knot and fell in love with his style of photography. He takes a natural approach and makes you feel comfortable under the lens of the camera. From our first meeting I was sold, he was... Read More so professional and kind and had great examples to show off his work. On the day of all I can say is that you could call him the Photography Ninja! From our church to the venue it was absolutely incredible how he managed to get in all the shots! He really captured such beautiful moments of our day! We truly could not have asked for a better photographer! And this was only the first part of the package, we got beautiful Thank You cards and now our Wedding Album! It is absolutely stunning! Jason's work in capturing the moment is one thing and then it is collaging all the photographs together and the graphic design. He really is amazing and you would not regret hiring him. I can't Thank him enough for all his genuine hard work the day of our wedding and after with the design of the cards and album. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with Jason Rhee!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Aimee S

We met Jason after my best friend used him for her wedding. He came to the wedding alone and did the work of 4 photographers. He kept everyone laughing and in a great mood and wasn't intrusive at all. The photos were amazing! When my husband and I got engaged we knew who we... Read More needed to use. We hired Jason for our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. Our engagement photos are gorgeous and we were so impressed with how he was able to make us feel comfortable. The engagement photo book he turned into our sign in book for our wedding is beautiful and everyone keeps on talking about it! We just received our teasers for the wedding and I am so impressed already. We cannot wait to see the finished product. I honestly could not say enough good things about Jason and his work. Seriously, you will not be disapppointed.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Xu T

Jason is superb! Definitely one of my best experience for taking the photo shoot. My husband and I are extremely happy with our engagement photos. To be honest, we are not sure if this is the person that we want at first. I just did a few research on google and then I saw... Read More Jason's website, I tried to send him an email to ask about his available date and he replied me in just a minute... It turns out this is one of the best decision we have ever made, he gave us many advices about the location choice, clothes and even props that we probably need to prepare before the shooting date. He explain everything in detail and clear with that and with the contract. That make us feel more secure and excited for the coming photo shooting. Jason has a wonderful personality and is able to make us feel completely calm and comfortable before the camera. We receive more than 200 photos in a USB drive that mail to our house and the photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Also, the price is so affordable, compare to such a big portfolio that he gave us. I couldn't recommend him more if you are thinking about taking either engagement photo or wedding photo. I am sure this would be your one of the best investment that you can remember for the rest of your lives.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Anna L

Jason was absolutely wonderful! The photographs are gorgeous and we had so much fun shooting them. He had lots of energy and great ideas! He made sure we stayed on schedule and was so receptive to our wishes for the day. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle K

I said it multiple times on our big day and I'll say it again, Jason Rhee is an absolute rock star. From the gorgeous engagement photos he took to being the one keeping our wedding day organized and structured, he does it all. He does amazing work both in front and behind the... Read More camera. The precision and artistry that goes into each shot was impeccable. He's fun to be around and his personality can make even the most stressed person feel at ease. Trying to find the right vendors is an overwhelming process and we are so lucky to have landed Jason. If you want a guaranteed A+ photographer, do yourself a favor and hire him. Thank you Jason! D&D

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Doris H

We cannot say any more positive things about Jason. He brought so much energy and laughter to our wedding day, which really came through as genuine joy in our beautiful photos! He was accommodating to all of our requests, including an off the cuff spontaneous wedding shoot at... Read More the basketball court in the park in which we had our first look shoot. He has such an attention to detail and is able to spot any thing in our photos that may seem out of place. And his communication and planning was very thorough and timely, making sure to follow up with me well in advance and even afterwards. Such a joy working with Jason and my husband and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

Jason was awesome throughout the entire process. When deciding about engagement photos I think I changed the date and location on him 1000 times. He was extremely flexible about the whole thing and the photos turned out great. My husband and I said we actually had a lot of fun... Read More taking them too! He always listened to my ideas and took a look at what I had found that I liked on the internet prior to our wedding day too, taking into account my opinions. On the actual wedding day he was everywhere getting every moment from multiple different angles. We got a little teaser of our photos and I am already in love and cannot wait to see the final product! Jason has great packages to choose from that are very reasonably priced for the awesome quality he gives!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Christine T

My best friend booked Jason for her wedding and I knew I had to book him for mine. He was absolutely a pleasure to work with and I knew he would capture everything I wanted. I just received the photo teasers and they are AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. I... Read More also have to mention that when we were all getting ready, including my 5-year old nephew who was constantly distracting him with his questions and arts & crafts, Jason would patiently and enthusiastically interact with him while still taking photos. I also had two outfit changes for my pup and he was great with her as well. I would highly recommend booking him as your photographer for any occasion. I hope to work with him again soon.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jerlyn W

Working with Jason was a dream. He made our guests and bridal party feel so comfortable and had everyone laughing the whole time. He worked with our schedule and moved seamlessly between the bridal party and guests to capture the true spirit of our wedding. He even stayed later... Read More than he should have to get some last minute shots after things had died down. We love Jason! He was truly the best choice for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 shirley C

Jason was very helpful, detailed and punctual. He was very fun to work with and made us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you for making our day special 😁

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jennifer A

Jason was the best choice we made for our wedding photographer. He was very professional yet very easy going and a pleasure to work with through the whole process. He guided us into planning the day and how we should schedule everything which was very helpful. Things do great... Read More crazy so it's always good to budget extra time. He got our pictures done very quickly and we love them so much. All of our family and guests enjoyed him and complimented me on how great he was. I would definitely recommend Jason if you are in the market for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kerry M

Jason couldn't have been more amazing from our engagement photos at grand central and Central Park to our wedding day at Florentine Gardens. I first learned about Jason as a bridesmaid in a wedding he shot last year and he came highly recommended. He is always patient,... Read More professional, and has a great eye. He was great at communicating and working with us. He fits so many gorgeous shots and backgrounds in yet it still felt like we got to enjoy our wedding day. I can't say enough good things, and both mine and my husband's families also commented on how great the pictures have come out and how great he was to work with. Jason is the best and I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jeremy Z

We hired Jason for our wedding this year and we were so happy we did. We had seen his photos and collateral from other events so there were no concerns there, and he delivered as expected... but what delighted us the most was his approach and his enthusiasm throughout the day.... Read More He was timely, traveling to different locations for my prep, my wife's prep, the church, and the venue. He knows his stuff, took great photos, and more importantly he did a great job of making the group smile. This was perfect for two people whose main objective was to have fun on their wedding day. Jason has also been very responsive and easy to work with on books, thank yous, etc. Pro from start to finish.