Jasper Winery

Ballroom, Loft, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Planning

2400 George Flagg Parkway, Des Moines, IA (515) 282-9463

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Alyssa R

Thank you SO MUCH to Jasper Winery for everything! They did an awesome job and were so great to work with. They met with us a bunch and were so helpful and great at getting things done. Alison is truly wonderful to work with and so was the rest of the staff! We really appreciate... Read More it! Thank you again times a million! We have nothing but great things to say about Jasper and will rave to anyone who will listen!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lindsay B

We were married there on 6/9/17 and loved every minute. Loved the venue prior to choosing it as our venue. Alison did a fantastic job communicating. Their bar staff that night was super friendly and accommodating. It was a great night and set-up was perfect!

Great place!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Susan E

After visiting many other locations in Des Moines, I was so relieved to finally find Jasper Winery. It was perfect for our ceremony and reception. We had about 100 people attend, and the size fit perfectly! Katie was a great help in planning, and made planning from a distance... Read More a breeze. Such a beautiful place!

Perfect evening!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Emily C

I was so lucky to be able to have my wedding reception at Jasper Winery. It was a perfect, non-traditional venue, which was exactly what I was looking for. The reception decor turned out better than I could have ever imagined. The outdoor space was perfect. My guests keep... Read More talking about how fun the venue was and how they had such a great time! Katie B. was excellent to work with and had such good ideas! Jasper Winery is lucky to have her!

Jasper was Perfect for us!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Meredith Y

This is going to sound like a fake review, but I can't say enough nice things about Jasper Winery and their lovely staff. Katie Bradshaw is their events coordinator and she is the sweetest person and was great about taking care of absolutely everything. The owners are very nice... Read More too and they are very accommodating. They got kegs of beer for us somewhat last minute and I think we did about 3 wine tasting before we chose which ones to serve. I could've done a few more too.. Our wedding was on a Saturday and they allowed us to come early that morning and decorate - we weren't able to decorate the night before because there was another wedding. And after the party, we just gathered everything to one table and left it all until Sunday! Trust me, that was great! It would have been a lot more work to have to pack everything up that night. I felt completely at ease knowing that they were looking out for us and even though I was nervous about fitting all of our guests in the building, I was constantly reassured that it would work out, and it did. I also loved the space itself. The barrel room worked great to hold our cake table and was a lovely backdrop for some photo ops. With all the lights and our decorations, the place was beautiful and charming. I was very very happy with Jasper Winery.