Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

13048 Quincy Bay Dr, Jacksonville, FL

Movie Quality!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 susanna v

Lee did an amazing job filming my entire wedding. It looks like a movie, with amazing quality, thank you! I loved the selected focusing in the scenes. Amazing work!

Best in town!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Amanda O

Lee from Jax Video saved our big day! We decided about 6 weeks before the wedding to have a videographer. We had a strict budget and Lee made it happen! We got our highlight video within 4 days and our wedding DVDs in a week! He is professional, personable, and wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Jax Video. Lee is an awesome videographer. He captured every moment in detail and made it perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. He will get your input and intertwine it with his ideas. Lee will make your wedding... Read More unique. You do not have to worry about anything, that’s one thing you can check off your list and move on without thinking twice about. I LOVE my highlight and video!! He will do everything to make your wedding feel like fairytale.

We LOVED our Wedding Video

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Randy c

JaxVideo should receive 10 STARS!!!!! I was trying to find a videographer at the last minute for our wedding and Google searched one morning and came across JaxVideo… Let me tell everyone this, clicking on JaxVideo’s website link and speaking to Lee was one of the best decisions... Read More I made in our wedding planning!!!!Lee at JaxVideo was amazing from the first time I spoke with him over the phone to the very end of putting together our cinematic video. He took the time to understand what we were looking for and he made it happen. Lee’s professionalism from beginning to end is unsurpassed by any other company that I have had the privilege of working with. My wife and I have never worked with someone who was so helpful and patient (because you know how hectic a wedding can get)!!!! :) The time, effort, and attention to detail Lee gave us made our wedding complete and he provided us with a lifetime of memories that we could never duplicate! I highly recommend JaxVideo for any of your special events that you want to remember for the rest of your lives!Thank you JaxVideo for making our wedding day AMAZING!!!!! Randy Cribb

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Katie K

If you're looking for a wedding videographer, look no further!! Lee has such an incredible talent for videography! What attracted me to his style of videography is that he not only knows exactly how to get the most creative and unique angles, he also uses his gopro drone to get... Read More images from the above, through and all around your ceremony or venue site! His skill for editing is unmatched, and his song choice to match the edited final video couldn't be more on point! All of my friends and family thought that our highlight wedding film was a movie trailer because of how well done and professional it looked!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Max L

Jax Video is by far the best in the business. For our wedding, we chose to take the raw footage only and tackle the project on our own. This didn’t faze Lee, and he provided a product with unmatchable quality and quantity that we could not be happier with. Lee not only caught... Read More the moments we wanted, but went above and beyond to direct the moments we didn’t know we needed. From his state-of-the-art equipment, to the angels at which he caught them, he made every second count. Dim lighting means nothing when Lee is behind the lens, because everything came out with perfect quality. Best of all, Lee was like a ninja. He was there to catch the moment, but never in the way of the procession. I could not ask for a better experience, a better videographer or a better person to trust with the most important day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Iris U

We are totally happy that we choose JaxVideo! Lee was amazing. He was on top of every detail, and his team mate was exceptional; we didn’t have to worry about anything at all! Iris

Start a Conversation!