Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Address 1, Denver, CO (720) 620-5471

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Andrea F

Jay was perfect and the photos were amazing! We just recently got married and Jay was on time, professional and knew exactly what kind of pictures to take-even when everyone was running around going crazy, he captured every shot we wanted. He describes his style as... Read More photojournalistic and he is exactly that. Jay got pictures of everything-the ceremony, my new husband and I, the families, the bridal party, the food, and all the details in between! My mom and I met with him early on and he showed us his portfolio and was upfront and very professional. Highly suggest Jay for your next photos!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Catherine M

I love love love this guy! He did an amazing job on our wedding. I have known him for a while now and the moment I saw his work i knew he was going to be the one to do my wedding photos one day. Five years later here we are!!! I couldn’t be anymore happier with them! The best I... Read More have ever seen!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Carliza S

I went through my chapel to use Yates Photography. After looking through their pictures I wasn't disappointed in what I had seen so I was actually excited about this as there are many other people I could have had do them for free. Well, I got my pictures back and cried. I was... Read More EXTREMELY disappointed. I don't have one decent family picture! All of my pictures I have tons of space on one side of the picture and then who ever is on the other side is cropped off. I can't put any of these pictures on my wall due to the fact that They aren't even, they are tilted and half of someone's body on one side of my pictures are cropped off. Defiantly wouldn't recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Leva L

We had Jay do our engagement photos last fall and wedding photos this summer. We were highly satisfied with both and have received many compliments from friends and family! Jay took his time on our engagement photos and really made sure we were comfortable and happy with what we... Read More got. Our families loved him at our wedding too! He brought a great energy and also captured so many shots to tell the story of our day. We will use Jay for special occasions for many years to come!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Christina B

Our wedding photo's were far beyond our expectations, amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Leslie C

Jay was our photographer and he also did our engagement photos. The photos turned out great for our engagement photo shoot. We are excited to see our wedding pictures. On the day of the wedding, he does have his agenda that he wants to fulfill so it may be difficult to make... Read More minor adjustments with him.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Alexandra M

Absolutely amazing! Totally worth the money! Very responsive to all my questions. Very helpful with all the distracted bridal party getting them together for poses!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jenifer M

Jay is amazing!! My husband and I had our wedding at Three Trees Chapel and Jay was our photographer. He was professional and so fun to work with! We are so happy with all of the pictures, he didn't miss a thing and we couldn't ask for anything more! He captured our wedding... Read More from start to finish, making it into a story through pictures. They look absolutely amazing!! I would recommend Jay to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Joshua B

Jay is absolutely the best!! He was so easy to work with. Made all of us comfortable and we ha d fun taking pictures! He quality of work is incredible and we received our pictures ahead of time! I can't enough about Jay. Thank you very much for your work!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley P

My husband and I used Jay Yates as our photographer for our wedding downtown Denver on 9/30. Jay met with me in person numerous times so that I felt comfortable and we walked and talked through the day together. I am not comfortable in front of a camera, but Jay has a way... Read More about making you feel awesome in front of the camera. He was so professional from the beginning and we couldn't be happier with our decision to hire him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lisa S

I was planning a small out of state wedding, so you can imagine the stress! I found 3 Trees Chapel, located in a charming area by the mountains. Jay was our photographer and made the day special on top of taking great pictures for us. We had very limited time and he made sure we... Read More got the photos that were very important to us as well as helping our family members get theirs. He was funny, calming and knew how to give directions well because I kept forgetting to lower my flowers! I recommend him and his company as well as 3 Trees. They all made our day extra special and we had the short package, I could only imagine the details to the whole package, but I would trust them!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Tabbie E

After calling around all over Colorado and even talking to family friends, we were unable to find a professional photographer for a reasonable price (literally, not even the family friends would give us a break!). So many people had recommended Jay but we assumed that if we... Read More couldn't get the cheap photographers to go down in price, how could we expect an exceptional photographer like Jay to work with us? We should have called him first. I called and explained how tight of a budget we were on and, even though it was far less than what he deserved, Jay offered to personally photograph our wedding because he didn't want us to end up with terrible pictures when we couldn't afford it. He was amazing, we didn't even notice him most of the night and he got MAGICAL pictures!!!!! PICK THIS GUY!!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Katlin D

My husband and I had Jay as our photographer for our wedding at Three Trees Chapel and we could not have been happier with all of our pictures! He did an incredible job capturing every detail from our special day! There is not one thing he missed! Jay was absolutely outstanding!... Read More Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Rachelle G

My husband and I had Jay Yates Photography shoot our wedding day and he was amazing!!! Jay captured our special day so perfectly that when I look at our photos I feel my wedding day emotions all over again. Jay was professional and friendly, making us feel comfortable the entire... Read More day. Jay was also quick in responding to emails and inquiries. Simply put, we love the experience photos and we HIGHLY recommend Jay. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! -Rachelle Lattea

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

We had Jay take both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they are perfect! He met with us in person beforehand to go over the details and to answer all of our questions. Jay was very friendly and professional to work with throughout the whole process. When he was... Read More taking pictures he helped us feel more relaxed and natural. He was also very easy to get ahold of which was nice- he was very quick about responding to calls and texts. And of course, not only is Jay a joy to work with, but his photos are so beautiful! He captured all of the special moments from our wedding day- even some moments that I had missed myself because there was so much going on! He got all of the shots we wanted and that you could think to want, and he even helped recreate a wedding photo from my parents' wedding pictures, which was extra special. I love too that Jay gives you access to all of the photos from the day- from our small wedding we got over 500 photos! His photos really do tell a story from start to end, and he was able to capture so so much of our day, and capture it so beautifully. I would recommend Jay Yates to anyone looking for a great photographer that is friendly and professional to work with! Thank you again Jay!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Tara S

Jay is so great! He came highly recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier with how my wedding pictures turned out! All my family and friends are raving about them too!! Jay is a very talented photographer and he is awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

My husband and I worked with Carmen for our wedding photos and we were so impressed! She was amazing, personable, made us both feel comfortable, and captured some really great shots. We would certainly recommend her and would absolutely work with her again!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Melissa A

Jay Yates was my photographer at my wedding, he did such an amazing job. He made me feel beautiful in every picture, he had such good idea's, and really put a lot of thought into every picture he took. Jay was outstanding and I'm overly thankful he did my wedding photo's. Thank... Read More you!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Jay Yates is a photography rock star! We live in Atlanta, GA and were eloping to Vail, CO - and were looking for a photographer to capture the ceremony. I saw all the good reviews online for Jay and decided to contact him. BEST DECISION EVER! From the beginning, his... Read More communication with me has been exceptional - making me feel like he was on top of everything. He kept in touch with me the morning of the ceremony, and then his photographer Carmen was with us during the ceremony. She was just wonderful! Both my husband and I commented that she almost immediately became "one of us", part of our family. Never intrusive, just "fitting in" very easily and capturing all of our affection, laughing, and of course all the important parts of the ceremony. And when we received the photos, our whole family sat down at the computer and just "ooh-d" and "aahh-d" at how great they are! We are so pleased that we chose Jay and his team!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

My husband and I had Jay Yates Photography as part of the elopement package with Three Trees Chapel. The photographer captured every special moment of our ceremony. Also caught beautiful moments with our family. Photographer was willing to have us pose how we wanted while... Read More suggesting poses as well. We loved all the photos and are going to have them all printed!!!

Amazing Story

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristin L

I used Jay as my photographer for my wedding at the end of August 2015. Jay did an amazing job and everyone loved working with him. He is very methodical and has a good set up to make sure all of our guests and special moments were captured. I appreciate all that Jay did... Read More for my now husband and I.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

I cannot say Thank you enough!!!! The pictures he did was amazing just wish I would of had him do my before the church pictures also!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES HE DID!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Tina R

My husband and I were completely blown away by how wonderful our wedding photos turned out! We both teared up in joy as we went through the photos of our special day. Jay truly captured every moment, and the quality of the photos were incredible. He was also a really fun... Read More photographer to work with!! We recommend Jay Yates to anyone and everyone looking for a great photographer. Thank you, Jay!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Meghan

Jay did an amazing job on our wedding photos. He was patient with my big family and captured the love that was all around that day. Thank you Jay so much!!!! He was awesome!!! Meghan and Jeff

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 lisa

Absolutely the best with awesome prices! Very professional and a blast to work with. He made us feel very comfortable during our engagement and wedding shoot. I would recommend Jay Yates to any of my friends or family.