BOUTIQUE WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT FOR DREAM WEDDINGS

We provide high energy wedding entertainment and beautiful design for your dream wedding. We build the wedding around your vision! Contact us today to find out how!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

603 Mattison Ave, Asbury Park, NJ (732) 361-4962

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Stefany F

When my husband and I first started the wedding planning, the two most important aspects we made sure we chose wisely were a venue with top notch food and a great DJ/MC. That is all you want your guests to comment on, how good the food was and the dance floor was packed. From... Read More the first meeting with Jan and Kenny we created an instant relationship. The meeting was filled with laughs and they both showed a genuine excitement to be a part of our wedding. As most brides can agree, we take on most of the planning, Jan went above and beyond his obligations and gave useful advice on all different aspects of a wedding. Whether it was a suggestion on a florist, videographer/photographer or simply sharing his own experiences from his personal wedding, he helped every step of the way . So if you are looking to create a close relationship with the people you work with throughout the planning process, JBProLive is the #1 choice. Fast forward to the wedding, remember earlier how I mentioned the comment you want to hear from your guests is that the dance floor was packed? WELL...Our wedding was a nonstop party, I probably offended some people because I danced the entire time. The music selection catered to all ages and tastes and as I looked around all I saw were people jumping around with huge smiles on their faces (we have videos and pictures as proof). Kenny has an energy that kept every single guest on their feet. They are the dynamic duo from start to finish. LOOK NO FURTHER AND BOOK JBPROLIVE FOR YOUR WEDDING and when they ask if you want to dance on a cloud, YOU SAY YES!

2016-07-13T14:18:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stefany!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jessica O

Jan and his team are amazing! Our wedding was an absolute blast, and we continue to receive compliments on our DJ/MC selection. Jan and Kenny had my grandparents up and dancing! I found our wedding song on YouTube and Jan was able to locate a better version on iTunes to use for... Read More our first dance. We had a very simple wedding and did not have any extras except the slow-mo photo booth which I would recommend to everyone! The slow-mo booth is SO fun, and many of our guests stayed in it all night. I was pretty nervous about our DJ selection as a good DJ, and team can make or break any wedding. JB Productions exceeded all of my expectations, and I would recommend them to anyone! I cannot thank you guys enough for our perfect wedding reception!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jill M

YESSSSSSS... do it. They're absolutely awesome. Ryan and Tim made our wedding one for the books. Everyone complimented our music after our wedding. We asked Ryan to keep people up and dancing all night long... and that is exactly what they did. They killed it. Everyone from our... Read More grandparents to our ring bearer was up and dancing. Our wedding vibe was perfect due to DJ and emcee choice, we couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Alicia C

I want to express my gratitude to Jan and Kenny from JB Pro Live as they made my wedding reception better than I could have imagined. The night was so much fun and they played the best music I’ve ever heard at a wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole night which is what... Read More I wanted. JB Pro Live is also really great to work with leading up to the wedding. They are extremely professional and also fun and very accommodating to whatever the bride is looking for. Your DJ is probably the most important vendor you can chose as they set the tone and experience of you entire reception. I cannot recommend JB Pro Live enough!!! Trust me I was one of those brides that researched everything and having them DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout the whole wedding process. Thank you so much Jan and Kenny for kicking ass at my wedding!! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Joe L

My wife and I can't say enough about our experience with JB Pro Live!! Ryan and Tim were amazing and our guests had an amazing time, we couldn't have done it without them. People are still talking about how much fun they had dancing! Their system for uploading the song lists... Read More was quick and efficient and barely took any effort. Again, thanks a lot to Ryan and Tim for an amazing night!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Corinne P

My wife and I had our wedding a couple of weeks ago in Pennsylvania and couldn't be more happy that we chose JB Pro Live to host as our DJ/MC! Ryan Subers and Tim O'Brien were absolutely amazing and our guests haven't stopped talking about what a fun time they had dancing!! As... Read More we were extremely busy getting ready for the wedding, we were grateful that our DJ worked with us proactively in getting the song lists together and everything came out fantastic. We couldn't have had such a great wedding without the help of Ryan and Tim, thanks again guys!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Colleen S

Literally danced the night away at our wedding.. my husband and I , and all of our guests!! Ryan, you are the BEST! We had guests on the dance floor that told us that they haven’t danced in years. I planned to do sparklers towards the end of the night but decided that I didn’t... Read More want to take any guests away from the dance floor, including myself!!! So many of the songs we asked for were played, along with a great variety of music for everyone. You answered all of our questions, you asked for our opinion to make sure that we were happy.. but most of all, you kept everyone dancing (and we had a large dance floor to fill)! We have been told numerous times this week that our wedding was one of the best weddings people have been to and you guys were BIG part in that. Thank you so so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Deonna B

I don't think there are enough characters within this comment box to truly state how AMAZING JB Productions Live were! If you are looking for an entertainment company for your next event....look no further. JB Productions Live lived up to all their expectations plus MORE! Our... Read More guests could not comment enough about how great our music and entertainment staff was. Jan and Kenny attended to all our music needs and made the planning process SO EASY! They are truly the dynamic DUO! You both love what you do and it shows to all...THANK YOU for sharing your passion for your job and music with us and our guests, we cannot express our gratitude to you both enough! With wedding planning there are so many different things to worry about....when you hire JB Productions Live, you are in the best of hands! JB Productions also had the BEST upstage lighting....the TENT was glowing!! In addition to the music and lighting they also offer photography, videography, and a photo booth/video booth station. We booked the photo booth for our guests as their "gift" and it was a hit! Sean and I were having so much fun, we never left the dance floor and made it to the photobooth. We heard the guy Ray was great, so thank you Ray!! JB Productions Live, thank you for making our wedding PERFECTION! From our planning days to the execution on the day of....YOU WERE INCREDIBLE. We cannot thank you enough! LOTS OF LOVE, THE WOLFS!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Danielle N

This review is long overdue! I used JB Pro Live as my DJ last October (10.22.16) for my wedding in Pennsylvania and they were fantastic!! They made the planning process easy, even when I couldn't make up my mind or describe exactly what I wanted. I felt like I had guidance and... Read More was in good hands. One of the most repeated compliments I received after my wedding, from guests of all ages, was how much fun everyone had and how great the DJ was. I absolutely recommend JB Pro Live and will certainly use them again if I need a DJ for another event in the future.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jenna P

We used them for our wedding and soo happy we did!! DJ Jan was awesome and Kenny the mc kept my guest pumped up all night!! They kept the crowd on the dance floor and everyone had a blast! Jan was very helpful along the way any time I had a question he always got right back to... Read More me. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the best time! Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed with these guys!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kathleen B

We booked JB Pro Live based only on a recommendation from a wedding photographer we met at a college football game and a brief phone call with the owner, Jan Michael. We wanted really good music, but didn't want the DJ to have an overwhelming presence. We liked Jan instantly... Read More and since JB Pros was well within our budget, we decided to book them . We crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. Jan was absolutely fantastic from the start!! He walked us through the planning process, which was incredibly easy, and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. And, the music was just awesome! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. Jan had everyone up and dancing right from the start. We had a few must play songs, but basically gave him free reign and he totally played to the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night. Had it not been for a noise ordinance at our venue, we would definitely have extended our reception because everyone was having such a great time. We would not hesitate to book JB Pro lIve again should we ever need a DJ. Thank you, Jan for making our wedding a day to truly remember!!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Cali M

There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jan, Kenny and the team are. Jan and I go way back to high school and college (Rutgers/Penn State) and hiring him was a no brainer. He far and above exceeded our expectations. They are tremendously fun and have the greatest... Read More personalities for entertaining any crowd. The music selections covered allllll the the decades and everyone loved it. Kenny kept the dance floor alive alllllllll night long like literally - the dance floor was never empty, his professionalism and energy was unmatched. It was absolutely the best, most lively party ever. The compliments from our guests, old and young just keep coming about how amazing our entertainment was. They are so attentive to detail and making the night everything you want it to be. The planning process was seamless and I never stressed about anything. I even made some last minute additions with no issues. The slomo booth was a hugeeeeee hit. Definitely don't think twice about getting it. My guests can't stop talking about how funny the videos are. We also danced on the clouds which added the perfect romantic touch. I wish I could get married again just to have these guys throw another awesome party. Thanks for everything guys. xoxo Cali and Bob

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan P

We attended multiple weddings where JB Productions were the DJs and the dance floor was never not packed! So from that moment, we knew we had to book them. And I'm so glad we did! The dance floor was packed from start to finish! The music selection was of every genre and it... Read More really got the crowd going! They weren't only fun, and upbeat but true professionals. They made this process one of the easiest and laid back. If you want to throw the greatest party of all time, we would recommend them to everyone we know! Thanks for being part of dream team!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Brittany D

We knew from the start we wanted to use JB Productions Live. We booked them for our engagement party and everyone raved about how great they were. The planning process was extremely easy and any questions we had, they answered right away. They made the planning process extremely... Read More simple. We were able to put our bridal party line up, ceremony music, first dance, mother/son, music requests etc. all online. They even had an option to upload pictures to a dropbox that they could use on their very own tvs. I had a tribute video done for my stepdad, grandparents, and parents by my videographer and they were able to display the video on both tvs for us. From the beginning to the end, the dance floor was PACKED. not one person wanted to leave the dance floor. I don't think there was one person in the room who wanted the night to end. I expected only the best from Jan and Ryan but they even blew those expectations out of the water. They were absolutely amazing and all the guests were talking about how great they were. They even referred them to people they knew in need of DJ at our very own wedding because they are that good! I would not recommend anyone but JP Productions Live. They are the best of the best and we are still so blown away with their work. Absolutely Amazing! I wish I could give a million stars for them but my limit is 5 :)

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jenna F

When planning our wedding there was no one else we even thought about calling other than RYAN SUBERS with JB Productions Live! After hearing him at our friends wedding we HAD TO HAVE HIM! I'm so happy we hired him because he far exceeded any expectation that I had. People are... Read More stilling calling us telling us he made our wedding. He listened to every single one of our requests, always answered my calls and texts and calmed me down when my wedding planner took our money and didn't hear from her. He reassured us that everything would be perfect and it was. He played music that our parents loved as well as what we wanted to hear. I can't say enough good things about what he did for our wedding. A DJ can make or break it and he definitely made it! Thank you guys for getting our guests on their feet and dancing with us! Thank you for being there for us during our planning process and for all the special effects you provided! I can't wait to see pictures!

2017-01-10T15:09:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! Your wedding at the Venetian was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Emily L

My fiance and I had originally booked one of the "top rated" DJs on TheKnot and we had a terrible experience with them. They were not completely honest with us and it got to a point where we were not comfortable having them DJ our wedding. We happened to attend my friend's... Read More wedding and were super impressed with their DJ and MC - Jan & Kenny. We got their card and booked within two weeks! What a difference! Jan was super communicative and open to our ideas. He listened to what we had to say and was dedicated to making sure our guests had the best time. He was also very open to playing music from genres he was not necessarily familiar with and did not balk when I sent him a legit spreadsheet of Latino music I would like played. My guests all raved about the music, the lights and the amazing slo-mo photo booth. Kenny was so friendly and kept the night flowing. I would recommend them 100x over! They're simply the best!!

2016-12-11T12:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily we were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Glad we could give you the 5 star experience you and Harry were looking for :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Greg B

Incredible is a great word to describe Jan and Kenny. They were complimented by our venue, other music vendors, and every guest at the wedding. Through the whole planning process, very easy to work with and understanding of changes. They made it easy through a stressful time,... Read More while coordinating with two other music vendors we had for our wedding day. The day of, they were awesome. Coordinated and ran the day flawless, music was perfect and they had everyone dancing and engaged all night. Reliable, Great Music, easy to work with, and overall awesome. you guys made the night... so thank you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rita W

It's true. Yanni and Ryan were our DJ/MC for our daughter's wedding. They orchestrated the perfect wedding from providing the music for our cocktail hour, getting our guests out on the dance floor, and creating a beautiful cloud for the newlyweds to dance in for their first... Read More dance. Months later now, our friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had. But here is what else you need to know. We had a small issue that was not the fault of JBPro. Nonetheless, Yanni took charge and made it right. He saw it through and he did it with kindness and sincerity!! Know that you will be in good hands. You want a stand up company you can count on. This is it. I highly recommend this team. Thank you Yanni and Ryan for giving us the perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Gale C

Ryan and Yanni were absolutely amazing! We had so many people tell us how much fun they had and how great the music was at our wedding. They kept everyone dancing all night and there was something for everyone! Ryan kept everything running smoothly, interacted with our guests... Read More and was overall just a blast. Im so glad we chose JB pro for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 andrew t

What can I say these guys are just amazing. From music to lighting to phtotography, JB Pro Live is an all in one service. Ryan, Yanni, and Joe G. went above and beyond from last minute changes to takings pics at multiple venues. We got so many compliments and still getting more... Read More about the great choice in music, playing music that all ages can enjoy from my 6 year old daughter to my grandmother. Everyone had a great time. Couldn't have asked for anything more and would recommend JB Pro Live for any event. Outstanding job guys!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erin H

Right when we started wedding planning we knew finding the right DJ was the key to a fun celebration! My husband and I got married last weekend at the Smithville Inn. We cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Ryan! From sitting down and planning our reception with us to... Read More keeping the party going from start to finish, he was amazing. From the minute our guests walked into our reception they were up and dancing. Ryan not only had everyone up and moving, but also interacted really well with the crowd. Guests have been calling us all week saying they had so much fun on the dance floor! Thank you Ryan and JB Productions Live for making our wedding a night we will always remember!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dana O

One of the best parts of our entire wedding - JB Pro Live! As soon as we started wedding planning, we knew that we wanted a non-stop party - and that is exactly what we got with these guys. Jan and Kenny are amazing to work with - coming out of their way to meet with us in... Read More person. They were open to all of our ideas and suggestions (even mine, being a neurotic bride). And they even had suggestions of their own - which ended up making the night even better. Our guests had the best time - we had many family members from Ireland and England over, and they were blown away by Jan & Kenny (even wondering how they can get them overseas for a party!!). Our venue said they had never seen a wedding quite like our's - and that hardly anyone ate because we were all dancing and partying! These guys are the best - the real deal. I can't compliment or recommend them enough!

2016-10-13T09:31:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dana & Daragh! So fun!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Sherri G

Jan and Kenny were amazing! We booked Jan the same day we met him. At first I wasn’t keen on having an MC, but Jan assured us that Kenny wouldn’t be overbearing on the mic and convinced us he was a necessary part of the team. Jan was very professional and kept in touch with us... Read More as the wedding approached. With all of the last minute details, it was nice to have him reaching out to make sure that everything was in order. At the wedding Jan and Kenny did not disappoint. I was so happy to have Kenny there. He was the perfect MC. Jan did an amazing job DJing and had the crowd dancing all night long, even when the older folk just had to hear some ABBA. All of our guests kept commenting on how great they were and one of our guests even ditched her DJ and booked Jan and Kenny for her upcoming wedding. Jan also did a great job with additional lighting at our venue, and their slow-mo booth was a total hit with our guests. We couldn’t have asked for more and I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rania A

We hired Jan to help us with organizing outdoor speakers, mic, and our entrance songs to the ceremony and first dances. He was wonderful, Professional, early, prepared, and SUPER organized. He went over everything with us on the phone and via emails and the web portal he has, he... Read More also went over the family members and bridal party names to ensure perfection . Wouldn't hire anyone else but Jan ! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Alexus M

I flew Kenny and Jan out to Florida and needless to say, it was more than worth it! Every DJ I googled in the Tampa area had a demo video that was just atrociously playing only everything I hate at weddings that I've been to before. I.E.- YMCA, cotton eyed joe, electric slide,... Read More etcetera. Jans Bio however stood out: "...fun, energetic, and UNIQUE, instead of the cookie cutter ones..." This is exactly what I was looking for in a wedding. And a DJ is exactly what will or will not make that happen. Words can not describe how well Jan delivered. But I'll try...Weeks after our wedding our guests were still talking about how great the music was & how well it matched our personalities. We didn't hold back on the dance floor and neither did Jan. I didn't have to go to the DJ booth once during the wedding other than simply to give him a high five because we were having so much fun. I highly recommend using JB Productions Live for anything you would need a DJ for. They are like chameleons to whatever environment they are thrown into. You will not regret it... Unless you like uptight, inflexible, old-school & unreliable DJs...

Jan-Michael McClintic

I have been in the entertainment business since a young age. As a matter of fact, my first words as a toddler were - It's Party Time! I formed this company in 2014 with my partner Kenny Macchiaverna to make weddings more fun, energetic, and unique, instead of the cookie cutter ones we had seen in the past. I pride myself on giving 5 star customer service before, during, and after the wedding. I consider every client family! I have been in the wedding business for over 10 years and I can help you plan every detail of your wedding!