BOUTIQUE WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT FOR DREAM WEDDINGS

We provide high energy wedding entertainment and beautiful design for your dream wedding. We build the wedding around your vision! Contact us today to find out how!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

603 Mattison Ave, Asbury Park, NJ (732) 361-4962

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Stefany F

When my husband and I first started the wedding planning, the two most important aspects we made sure we chose wisely were a venue with top notch food and a great DJ/MC. That is all you want your guests to comment on, how good the food was and the dance floor was packed. From... Read More the first meeting with Jan and Kenny we created an instant relationship. The meeting was filled with laughs and they both showed a genuine excitement to be a part of our wedding. As most brides can agree, we take on most of the planning, Jan went above and beyond his obligations and gave useful advice on all different aspects of a wedding. Whether it was a suggestion on a florist, videographer/photographer or simply sharing his own experiences from his personal wedding, he helped every step of the way . So if you are looking to create a close relationship with the people you work with throughout the planning process, JBProLive is the #1 choice. Fast forward to the wedding, remember earlier how I mentioned the comment you want to hear from your guests is that the dance floor was packed? WELL...Our wedding was a nonstop party, I probably offended some people because I danced the entire time. The music selection catered to all ages and tastes and as I looked around all I saw were people jumping around with huge smiles on their faces (we have videos and pictures as proof). Kenny has an energy that kept every single guest on their feet. They are the dynamic duo from start to finish. LOOK NO FURTHER AND BOOK JBPROLIVE FOR YOUR WEDDING and when they ask if you want to dance on a cloud, YOU SAY YES!

2016-07-13T14:18:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stefany!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kathleen B

We booked JB Pro Live based only on a recommendation from a wedding photographer we met at a college football game and a brief phone call with the owner, Jan Michael. We wanted really good music, but didn't want the DJ to have an overwhelming presence. We liked Jan instantly... Read More and since JB Pros was well within our budget, we decided to book them . We crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. Jan was absolutely fantastic from the start!! He walked us through the planning process, which was incredibly easy, and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. And, the music was just awesome! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. Jan had everyone up and dancing right from the start. We had a few must play songs, but basically gave him free reign and he totally played to the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night. Had it not been for a noise ordinance at our venue, we would definitely have extended our reception because everyone was having such a great time. We would not hesitate to book JB Pro lIve again should we ever need a DJ. Thank you, Jan for making our wedding a day to truly remember!!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Cali M

There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jan, Kenny and the team are. Jan and I go way back to high school and college (Rutgers/Penn State) and hiring him was a no brainer. He far and above exceeded our expectations. They are tremendously fun and have the greatest... Read More personalities for entertaining any crowd. The music selections covered allllll the the decades and everyone loved it. Kenny kept the dance floor alive alllllllll night long like literally - the dance floor was never empty, his professionalism and energy was unmatched. It was absolutely the best, most lively party ever. The compliments from our guests, old and young just keep coming about how amazing our entertainment was. They are so attentive to detail and making the night everything you want it to be. The planning process was seamless and I never stressed about anything. I even made some last minute additions with no issues. The slomo booth was a hugeeeeee hit. Definitely don't think twice about getting it. My guests can't stop talking about how funny the videos are. We also danced on the clouds which added the perfect romantic touch. I wish I could get married again just to have these guys throw another awesome party. Thanks for everything guys. xoxo Cali and Bob

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan P

We attended multiple weddings where JB Productions were the DJs and the dance floor was never not packed! So from that moment, we knew we had to book them. And I'm so glad we did! The dance floor was packed from start to finish! The music selection was of every genre and it... Read More really got the crowd going! They weren't only fun, and upbeat but true professionals. They made this process one of the easiest and laid back. If you want to throw the greatest party of all time, we would recommend them to everyone we know! Thanks for being part of dream team!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Brittany D

We knew from the start we wanted to use JB Productions Live. We booked them for our engagement party and everyone raved about how great they were. The planning process was extremely easy and any questions we had, they answered right away. They made the planning process extremely... Read More simple. We were able to put our bridal party line up, ceremony music, first dance, mother/son, music requests etc. all online. They even had an option to upload pictures to a dropbox that they could use on their very own tvs. I had a tribute video done for my stepdad, grandparents, and parents by my videographer and they were able to display the video on both tvs for us. From the beginning to the end, the dance floor was PACKED. not one person wanted to leave the dance floor. I don't think there was one person in the room who wanted the night to end. I expected only the best from Jan and Ryan but they even blew those expectations out of the water. They were absolutely amazing and all the guests were talking about how great they were. They even referred them to people they knew in need of DJ at our very own wedding because they are that good! I would not recommend anyone but JP Productions Live. They are the best of the best and we are still so blown away with their work. Absolutely Amazing! I wish I could give a million stars for them but my limit is 5 :)

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Brittany D

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jenna F

When planning our wedding there was no one else we even thought about calling other than RYAN SUBERS with JB Productions Live! After hearing him at our friends wedding we HAD TO HAVE HIM! I'm so happy we hired him because he far exceeded any expectation that I had. People are... Read More stilling calling us telling us he made our wedding. He listened to every single one of our requests, always answered my calls and texts and calmed me down when my wedding planner took our money and didn't hear from her. He reassured us that everything would be perfect and it was. He played music that our parents loved as well as what we wanted to hear. I can't say enough good things about what he did for our wedding. A DJ can make or break it and he definitely made it! Thank you guys for getting our guests on their feet and dancing with us! Thank you for being there for us during our planning process and for all the special effects you provided! I can't wait to see pictures!

2017-01-10T15:09:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! Your wedding at the Venetian was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Emily L

My fiance and I had originally booked one of the "top rated" DJs on TheKnot and we had a terrible experience with them. They were not completely honest with us and it got to a point where we were not comfortable having them DJ our wedding. We happened to attend my friend's... Read More wedding and were super impressed with their DJ and MC - Jan & Kenny. We got their card and booked within two weeks! What a difference! Jan was super communicative and open to our ideas. He listened to what we had to say and was dedicated to making sure our guests had the best time. He was also very open to playing music from genres he was not necessarily familiar with and did not balk when I sent him a legit spreadsheet of Latino music I would like played. My guests all raved about the music, the lights and the amazing slo-mo photo booth. Kenny was so friendly and kept the night flowing. I would recommend them 100x over! They're simply the best!!

2016-12-11T12:22:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily we were honored to be a part of your wedding day! Glad we could give you the 5 star experience you and Harry were looking for :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Greg B

Incredible is a great word to describe Jan and Kenny. They were complimented by our venue, other music vendors, and every guest at the wedding. Through the whole planning process, very easy to work with and understanding of changes. They made it easy through a stressful time,... Read More while coordinating with two other music vendors we had for our wedding day. The day of, they were awesome. Coordinated and ran the day flawless, music was perfect and they had everyone dancing and engaged all night. Reliable, Great Music, easy to work with, and overall awesome. you guys made the night... so thank you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rita W

It's true. Yanni and Ryan were our DJ/MC for our daughter's wedding. They orchestrated the perfect wedding from providing the music for our cocktail hour, getting our guests out on the dance floor, and creating a beautiful cloud for the newlyweds to dance in for their first... Read More dance. Months later now, our friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had. But here is what else you need to know. We had a small issue that was not the fault of JBPro. Nonetheless, Yanni took charge and made it right. He saw it through and he did it with kindness and sincerity!! Know that you will be in good hands. You want a stand up company you can count on. This is it. I highly recommend this team. Thank you Yanni and Ryan for giving us the perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Gale C

Ryan and Yanni were absolutely amazing! We had so many people tell us how much fun they had and how great the music was at our wedding. They kept everyone dancing all night and there was something for everyone! Ryan kept everything running smoothly, interacted with our guests... Read More and was overall just a blast. Im so glad we chose JB pro for our wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 andrew t

What can I say these guys are just amazing. From music to lighting to phtotography, JB Pro Live is an all in one service. Ryan, Yanni, and Joe G. went above and beyond from last minute changes to takings pics at multiple venues. We got so many compliments and still getting more... Read More about the great choice in music, playing music that all ages can enjoy from my 6 year old daughter to my grandmother. Everyone had a great time. Couldn't have asked for anything more and would recommend JB Pro Live for any event. Outstanding job guys!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erin H

Right when we started wedding planning we knew finding the right DJ was the key to a fun celebration! My husband and I got married last weekend at the Smithville Inn. We cannot say enough good things about our DJ, Ryan! From sitting down and planning our reception with us to... Read More keeping the party going from start to finish, he was amazing. From the minute our guests walked into our reception they were up and dancing. Ryan not only had everyone up and moving, but also interacted really well with the crowd. Guests have been calling us all week saying they had so much fun on the dance floor! Thank you Ryan and JB Productions Live for making our wedding a night we will always remember!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dana O

One of the best parts of our entire wedding - JB Pro Live! As soon as we started wedding planning, we knew that we wanted a non-stop party - and that is exactly what we got with these guys. Jan and Kenny are amazing to work with - coming out of their way to meet with us in... Read More person. They were open to all of our ideas and suggestions (even mine, being a neurotic bride). And they even had suggestions of their own - which ended up making the night even better. Our guests had the best time - we had many family members from Ireland and England over, and they were blown away by Jan & Kenny (even wondering how they can get them overseas for a party!!). Our venue said they had never seen a wedding quite like our's - and that hardly anyone ate because we were all dancing and partying! These guys are the best - the real deal. I can't compliment or recommend them enough!

2016-10-13T09:31:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dana & Daragh! So fun!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Sherri G

Jan and Kenny were amazing! We booked Jan the same day we met him. At first I wasn’t keen on having an MC, but Jan assured us that Kenny wouldn’t be overbearing on the mic and convinced us he was a necessary part of the team. Jan was very professional and kept in touch with us... Read More as the wedding approached. With all of the last minute details, it was nice to have him reaching out to make sure that everything was in order. At the wedding Jan and Kenny did not disappoint. I was so happy to have Kenny there. He was the perfect MC. Jan did an amazing job DJing and had the crowd dancing all night long, even when the older folk just had to hear some ABBA. All of our guests kept commenting on how great they were and one of our guests even ditched her DJ and booked Jan and Kenny for her upcoming wedding. Jan also did a great job with additional lighting at our venue, and their slow-mo booth was a total hit with our guests. We couldn’t have asked for more and I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rania A

We hired Jan to help us with organizing outdoor speakers, mic, and our entrance songs to the ceremony and first dances. He was wonderful, Professional, early, prepared, and SUPER organized. He went over everything with us on the phone and via emails and the web portal he has, he... Read More also went over the family members and bridal party names to ensure perfection . Wouldn't hire anyone else but Jan ! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Alexus M

I flew Kenny and Jan out to Florida and needless to say, it was more than worth it! Every DJ I googled in the Tampa area had a demo video that was just atrociously playing only everything I hate at weddings that I've been to before. I.E.- YMCA, cotton eyed joe, electric slide,... Read More etcetera. Jans Bio however stood out: "...fun, energetic, and UNIQUE, instead of the cookie cutter ones..." This is exactly what I was looking for in a wedding. And a DJ is exactly what will or will not make that happen. Words can not describe how well Jan delivered. But I'll try...Weeks after our wedding our guests were still talking about how great the music was & how well it matched our personalities. We didn't hold back on the dance floor and neither did Jan. I didn't have to go to the DJ booth once during the wedding other than simply to give him a high five because we were having so much fun. I highly recommend using JB Productions Live for anything you would need a DJ for. They are like chameleons to whatever environment they are thrown into. You will not regret it... Unless you like uptight, inflexible, old-school & unreliable DJs...

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kristine

The most important thing to me on my wedding DJ search was a well-spoken DJ/MC and with JB Productions I got two for one. They were all that I had hoped for and more! When I told my husband (then fiancé) that I wanted to meet with them, he said no, they were too “Jersey... Read More Shore.” But, I have this knack for convincing him of things and Kenny and Jan were lovely enough to meet us in our hometown and wedding locale, Jersey City. During our meeting we went over all the options, and the vibe we were going for. Kenny and Jan totally got it. After our meeting, my husband was very excited to have them at our wedding and we put our deposit down that week! During the planning process Jan was incredibly helpful. He kept me on track with all the things I needed to do, submit pictures in the dropbox he had set up, finish the template that they prepared for us, and he also spent a lot of time remixing our first dance song to seamlessly take out an unwanted instrumental portion. All this, while making me laugh the entire time! At the wedding Jan and Kenny looked so handsome in their tuxes and were integral to the flow of the entire evening. Kenny was a tremendous help and is such a charming MC. Jan filled in all the music that I wanted with songs, with a similar vibe, that people loved! For weeks and weeks after my wedding, people called me up and told me how incredible the food was and what an amazing DJ I had! A lot of people told me it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and I know it’s because I made the wise decision to hire JB productions! I recommend them 1000%!

2016-09-06T21:10:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristine! You and Jeff are the best! #whoabudney

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Jessica G

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we knew it wouldn't take much to get our families and friends on the dance floor. They LOVE to dance and have a great time. However, after attending numerous weddings before ours, we knew how important it was to have a fantastic... Read More DJ, even if you have a bunch of party animals. After getting engaged, Tom and I knew right away that we were going to hire Ryan as our DJ. We have not only seen him out workin' the Jersey Shore several times, but he has also worked numerous events for our families and he has never disappointed us! Ryan was always willing to meet with us to plan out the night and was always just a phone call away. The price for a DJ, MC, and intelligent lighting was absolutely reasonable. After attending a friends' wedding a few months before ours, we saw that they hired JB Productions with Jan (DJ) and Kenny (MC). They were AWESOME and Kenny Mac was fantastic. Tom and I left that night saying...we have to have him! Tom and I were married in August and the night was everything we had hoped for and more. Ryan and Kenny did an AMAZING job! They were on time, professional, and had the party going from start to finish. I remember walking by Ryan at one point and thinking, "Woah, he is workin' hard!!" The dance floor was packed the entire night and we still have guests talking about how much fun they had. My photographer also reached out to ask for our DJ information because, "They were incredible." I could go on and on about how awesome Ryan and Kenny are...but, you need to see for yourself! I would highly recommend this team for your upcoming wedding or event. It would be one vendor you won't need to stress about! THANK YOU GUYS!!

2016-08-26T12:47:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica & Tom! We really appreciate your feedback! Glad we could be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

It’s tough finding the right DJ for your wedding. With so many options out there, how can you make sure you’re picking the right one? After our first meeting with Jan, we knew JB Pro Live was the right guy for the job. Here’s the story: At our very first meeting he walked us... Read More through all of the different options we had for our big day. After seeing his presentation it was easy to see that JB Pro Live offers way more than any of the other DJ’s we met with. Jan kept in contact with us every month leading up to our wedding. He kept us on track with picking songs and entrance music. When we were stumped, he gave us suggestions that helped us pick the perfect songs for each part of our wedding. On the day of our wedding they showed up early and were set up without any issues. The music was on point for our ceremony. Then, the party started. Kenny and Jan did an incredible job of getting the crowd pumped up. Their transitions between songs were smooth and flawless. Everything ran like clockwork. There were no snags or hiccups. They played music suitable for our older guests and got the entire party out on the dance floor right from the start. As the night moved along the party started to pick up even more. At our request, they transitioned from some of the older music to more current music our younger friends and family could dance too. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. If we had to get married again we would choose JB Pro Live again in a heartbeat. I think the best part about the whole experience was the amount of people coming up to us and saying that our wedding was the most fun they’d been to. I honestly think a big part of that is because we hired JB Pro Live. If you want people to leave your wedding thinking that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to then you should hire JB Pro Live. Going with JB Pro Live is a surefire way to make sure your wedding is the best possible party you could ever have. They work incredibly hard to make sure your wedding is the most fun night of your life. They put your mind at ease with their expertise and suggestions. And they take care of everything so all you have to worry about on your big day is having the tie of your life. You owe it to yourself to give them a call. I guarantee that after meeting with them you’ll see that they are the best choice for making your wedding as awesome as possible.

2016-08-26T12:49:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chris & Melissa!! #rutgers4life

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 judy l

JB Pro Live couldn't have done any better at our wedding! They were fun, energetic and always on top of every detail throughout the process! Jan was so helpful and reliable - quick with replies and provided everything we asked for. Kenny was so great in creating the atmosphere... Read More at our wedding and didn't let the party stop. It was overall an execellent experience working with them!

2016-07-13T14:19:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Judy & Dustin! We had a blast at your wedding! #JudyLovesGelato

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jamie P

Jan and Kenny were perfect for our wedding!! We had an absolute blast with them. From the beginning to end they were very professional and easy to work with! They listened to everything we asked and went above and beyond for us. The response time was super quick with any... Read More communication. We used the TVs, CO2 cannon, up lighting and the photobooth. Everything was set up perfect and they had everyone dancing all night! They are so funny and personable which made it very comfortable for us and all of our guests. They did best job choosing the music that fit our guest! We cannot thank them enough!!!!! --Jamie and Rob

2016-07-13T14:20:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jamie & Rob for trusting us on your wedding day! We had a great time with your family and friends~!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Lily W

I highly recommend Jan and Kenny to any future bride & Groom out there. They were absolutely wonderful and fun to work with. They really go above and beyond to plan your dream wedding regardless of budget. Kenny and Jan brought amazing energy to our wedding and kept the crowd... Read More going even when half our guests were a generation older! Their setup looked much nicer than I had hoped (very new, stylish, and clean), and the gobo projector came out great too. Jan & Kenny did an awesome job as our DJ and MC with their great sense of humor and enthusiasm. I can honestly say you won’t regret choosing them for your big day!

2016-07-13T14:21:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lily & Jun! We had a blast with your friends

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jennifer F

Jan and Kenny are an amazing duo and I would recommend them ten times over to any couples planning a wedding. They made everything effortless, which is what every bride wants! Jan played everything I asked him to and Kenny kept the party going on the dance floor all night long.... Read More They were so good to us and made our special day so unforgettable. Helpful advice from one happy couple to future happy couples, BOOK WITH JB PRODUCTIONS LIVE. You can thank me and them later! =) We love you Jan and Kenny! The Cirillos =)

2016-07-13T14:22:30 Response from the vendor

I mean what can we say? You guys are the most fun ever!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Jan and Kenny are absolutely amazing! They are so good at reading the crowd and and really get everyone of all ages on the dancefloor! They certainly made it a night to remember! Highly reccomended!!!

Jan-Michael McClintic

I have been in the entertainment business since a young age. As a matter of fact, my first words as a toddler were - It's Party Time! I formed this company in 2014 with my partner Kenny Macchiaverna to make weddings more fun, energetic, and unique, instead of the cookie cutter ones we had seen in the past. I pride myself on giving 5 star customer service before, during, and after the wedding. I consider every client family! I have been in the wedding business for over 10 years and I can help you plan every detail of your wedding!