Ceremony, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

6830 NE Bothell Way , Kenmore , WA (206) 419-2363

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Shannon G

I met Jelena at The Seattle Wedding Show and happened to win her day of coordinator services from the raffle she was offering at her booth, which was the best thing I could have possibly won. Jelena was completely organized, detailed, professional and calm. Every time I felt... Read More like I was going to lose my mind she was right there helping me put it back in its place. I had an inebriated wedding guest who took it upon themselves to swing me around like a rag doll and pop the back clasps of my wedding dress off (yes, yes, this happened friends!) Jelena was right there with her wedding tool belt pinning my dress back together so I could enjoy my night. When I was busy at work rushing from meeting to meeting while having an appointment at my venue with Jelena and some other vendors in the middle of the day - I completely forgot to bring my wedding files/binder, Jelena was there prepared with a notepad and all the details without me even having to ask. Jelena was always one step ahead of the situation being thrown at her and it was just the best lifeline a girl could have ever asked for. Jelena also has an excellent book of vendors that she works with who are also extremely helpful. Her connections in the industry made it easy for me to book rentals, work with lighting specialists, DJ’s, Photographers, Videographers…etc. She truly has an extensive knowledge base of all things weddings in the Puget Sound. The owner of my wedding venue loved working with Jelena so much that she took the time to write me the nicest email after the wedding was over to let me know how much Jelena helped the venue staff out and what a pleasure it was to work with her. Jelena also did all my floral needs for the wedding. Her floral work is spectacular and reasonably priced. I had so many compliments throughout the wedding about how beautiful the flowers were and people wanting to know who did my bouquet. Working with her on flowers was so simple and painless. She made everything a breeze and knew exactly what I was looking for more than I even knew. I really can’t give enough love to Jelena and all the work she did for our wedding – she was the best partner to have throughout the entire process. I would gladly use her again and again for any floral or event planning /event executing needs.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016

Jelena was such a great wedding planner! I didn't even know where or how to start, and she gave us a checklist and timeline from the beginning. She but also has great recommendations and knows all the right vendors to call. She's quick to respond to emails/calls which was great.... Read More Very affordable and worth every penny! So glad we used JBK for our day of coordinator.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kelly B

If I could give JBK Weddings a better rating than a 5, I would. Jelena is basically a magician, therapist, mediator, and life coach. She was worth every penny! We hired her for DOC, but she went above and beyond for us!! She helped us find an affordable caterer who was willing... Read More to travel, helped with planning details (before her services technically started), came through on all our flowers- even a late notice rehearsal dinner request from my MIL! She saved us a ton of money because she has so much experience, and is so well connected. She was extremely professional and very responsive. Like, an email back within minutes usually. Her flowers were beautiful! The only thing I would have done differently is hired her sooner! My husband was equally as impressed with her, as was everyone at the wedding! Hiring anyone else would be a mistake in my opinion. She was phenomenal. If we can hire her for something else down the road we absolutely will! Book her NOW :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

We used JBK weddings for both our flowers and day-of-coordination. To say Jelena was amazing is an understatement! Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and Jelena has just the personality you want in a planner. She made sure everything ran on time and took away a lot of the... Read More stress of dealing with vendors and trouble-shooting mishaps throughout the day. She was available throughout the entire process, even though we just had her for day-of coordinating. She made the whole day stress free so that we could really enjoy our special day (and wow did it go by quickly!). My husband and I both say that choosing JBK weddings was the single best decision we made in the wedding planning process! She also referred multiple vendors to us, and everyone she recommended was amazing. We used both a photographer and DJ she recommended, and our guests were dancing until 1:15am. The flowers were also gorgeous; many of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was and the style matched exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much JBK weddings!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Tori W

I loved working with Jelena to plan my wedding. She also arranged all of my flowers and they were gorgeous! She made everything so much easier and the day of completely stress free! I 100% recommend working with her whether it is for event planning or flowers.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Katie T

Jelena was such a great day-of coordinator and florist for our wedding, she is very skilled at her trades and knows exactly what she is doing. She is a super hard worker and does everything in her power to make your life easier! During such a stressful time, I couldn't imagine... Read More not having her. She made our wedding run on schedule, smoothly and without any 'hiccups.' Our floral looked spectacular and you can tell she really took her time and used very high quality flowers, matching your desired look and selection. Her displays were just gorgeous and we got many compliments after our wedding on our floral. We highly recommend Jelena as a day-of wedding coordinator and/or wedding florist, she really pulled through for us, even on short-notice. Because of her, we had a stress-free, wonderful wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Krystal J

Jelena was such a wonderful wedding planner! My husband and I didn't even know where to start, and she gave us a checklist and timeline from the beginning. She also did our flowers and made our vision for a "woods" themed wedding come to life! I don't know a lot about specific... Read More plant types, names, etc. and she had tons of suggestions and knowledge about what to use and how to make our venue look unique. Jelena's experience is obvious from the get-go. She's open to any ideas and questions, but also has great recommendations if you aren't sure about something. She's quick to respond to emails/calls and prompt on deadlines. Overall, a dream wedding coordinator. She took away a lot of the stress that comes with planning any event.

Experience, Personality and Talent

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Kim N

Jelena K. was an incredible Day of Coordinator. You can plan for a lot of things and she certainly helped with those, but Jelena shined for all the moments we couldn't or forgot to prepare for. On our day, she was a total dynamo by communicating with the vendors, putting on... Read More finishing touches, running last minute emergencies and making sure everything ran smoothly. (She even sewed one of my bridesmaids back into her dress after a major mishap!) Also, Jelena had the dual role of DoC and florist. She created the personal flowers for our day and they were absolutely gorgeous. She took great care in understanding what I wanted and even drove me out to see flowers personally. Her knowledge and connections in the floral industry in Seattle were valuable and straight up fascinating. While I was determined to manage most of the wedding planning myself, Jelena offered a lot of practical and creative advice. You can read a lot about how to prepare, but you can't beat her experience or her get-er-done attitude.