Where Fashion Meets Events

JD Designs brings style, strength and passion from the Bronx, NY to Boston, MA with the goal to make it all sparkle! A philosophy of “Where Fashion Meets Events” blends two amazing worlds into your day to create something amazeballs! As our client you are getting a team who will style, design and execute a unique experience for your event. We will oversea and direct all aspects of the scenic decor, design conception, proposal creation, budgeting and production through installation and completion. JD Designs is an Upscale Event Planning & Design company specializing in the aesthetics that give your event that two syllable “DAYUM”! Our approach is like an artist – focusing on the details, while keeping the big picture in mind. JD Designs invites you in our word - Fun - Stylish - YOU!

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

Boston Area, NH, Rhode Island and New York (857) 301-8709

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Shauna M

I want to thank JD Designs for making my special day so wonderful. She went out of her way to make my mother comfortable, since it was her first time in the United States. JD Designs listened to my requests and went beyond to make it come true. Having JD Designs was the best... Read More choice I have made in making my wedding the dream wedding I have always wanted. Thank You So Much!!!!

Awesome Planner!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

I gave Jennie 5 stars because this was the one wedding planner who really wanted to know about my fiance and I, and just cared so much about how we fell in love to really incorporate that in our wedding. Most wedding planners just want to get straight to the point of what you... Read More want when they don't realize that you need a conversation like that to really get things done correctly for such an important and magical day. I love Jennie so much for that, she really stuck by me through the WHOLE ENTIRE wedding. Love her, would recommend her 1000 times !!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Franca G

We highly recommend JD Designs! Jennie was extremely helpful and wonderful in every aspect of planning our wedding. She helped us stay sane, organized, and excited. From making fabulous vendor recommendations, to planning the design and layout of our reception, to the big day... Read More when she helped us to stay on track with our timeline AND to enjoy the day, she was an amazing partner. Couldn't recommend more!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Luisa P

JD was very bubbly and so enthusiastic about our wedding plans. However, at the beginning it took her a long time to respond to us and when she finally located venues we were left with little to no options. It seemed she wanted us to take the venue of her choice and the one she... Read More thought best. After been fed up with the option she had for us we started looking ourself and found 5 choices that had all we were looking for and more in less than an hour. And we booked a venue ourselves within 2 days, while it took her a month to find just one good place for us. Needless to say we were very disappointed with her services and instead of having spend the rest of the wedding planning with her we payed the very high non-refundable deposit and she charged us for "extra fees" (Mind you she'd done close to nothing for the wedding). I don't recommend her. Like I said, we'd rather had lost thousands to cancel with her than to have payed thousands more to have her as our wedding planner and end up unhappy with her selection.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

I had the BEST experience with JD Designs! Jennie was so bubbly and helpful, and available 24/7, especially as I got closer to the big day. She created my dream wedding, it was better than I could have imagined, and I cannot thank her enough! If you are in need of a planner... Read More you MUST go with JD Designs!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

JD Designs was the best decision I ever made, they were so incredibly attentive to detail, and never fail to create an event that appears to come right out of a fairytale. Could not recommend them enough!!!

JennieDee

aka "JD" "Boss Lady" "Creative Director" As the owner of JD Designs, JennieDee brings her “Jenny from the Block” style to Boston with sparkle! Her high energy for creating events mixed with her love of fashion, art and taro-root frozen yogurt make for fun production meetings! With a background in both Business & Fashion, JennieDee has a creative ability to think outside the box and look at a venue as a blank canvas, effectively creating something out of nothing. She works towards deadlines under pressure like a Boss while staying organized and having a great attention to details.