JD Entertainment Photography, DJ, Video & Photo Booth

Clinton Township, MI

Professional DJ, Photography, Video & Photo Booth

We provide a professional, personal service that strives to exceed your expectations! With multiple services in one easy location, friendly, knowledgeable staff and the ease of a company setting, you can rest easy knowing that your day will be treated with the utmost professionalism and care.

Arabic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

38763 Byriver St, Clinton Township, MI (586) 468-9560

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Alycia O

I would absolutely recommend JD entertainment for any and all events! Will was our DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal. He doubled as our event coordinator and worked with all of our other vendors to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. He communicated with us throughout the... Read More night to make sure we kept on our timeline. The dance floor was never empty and we couldn't have done it without Will. Alexis was our photo booth coordinator and she was awesome. Our night flew by and she made sure to come grab us to make sure we got to use the photo booth before it ended. She also let me sneak one last shoot in with all my bridesmaids while she was cleaning up because I hadn't gotten any with them yet. I am so grateful for her and her professionalism and flexibility. Allen was our main videographer and he was wonderful. He made sure to get all the important little details that I never would have thought of. He was so professional and attentive. Thank you so much to JD Entertainment!! You guys rock!

2017-07-03T14:12:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and services! We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and everything went perfect on your big day! We are honored that you chose to put your trust in us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Stephanie G

From the first meeting with the owner John I knew they were the team I wanted to hire for my wedding. I used them for my DJ, photographer, videography, uplighting and photobooth. John (DJ/owner) was very personalable, he went above and beyound to help customize a package to my... Read More needs. He was always easy to get in contact with for any questions I had. Along with their office staff (emily) very prompt in returning emails. John made it so I didnt have to put much thought into the music, I told him what I liked and he made it happen. My father was compeltly against me using any DJ besides "his DJ" he used in the past. And at the end of the night my father went up to John and told him he was impressed and that he did a good job. Thats HUGE coming from my dad, he had very high expectations. Personally I dont remember leaving the dance floor (I never saw my smore bar, the late night snack or the gift table) I was too busy dancing all night. - Stefanie & Jacqualyn- (Photography)- Photos are probably my biggest thing, I was really nervous that I wouldnt have that huge smile, we would take ackward posed photos, or it would be hard to get bridal party/family organized.... these girls exceeds my expectations. They were fun, organized, and effiecent. They captured the real moments. Stef listened and helped guide me inorder to find the perfect off site location, and we managed to make it work. I told her what I liked and didnt like and she made EVERY SINGLE PICTURE happen. They were both a great time and that really helped keep the grooms attention, he was not bored after hours of photographs. My sneak peaks were AMAZING, and I can not wait to see the rest. I am so happy I ended up hiring the second photographer there is no way we would of been able to get all the pictures if we did not. Having a second photographer allowed to help with achieving the perfect lighting and it also allowed her to step away and head to the reception early inorder to get detailed hsots of the hall. I would highly recommend having 2 photographers. -Allen (videographer)- I liked allen becuase he didnt make us act, It was like he wasnt even there, he was just focused on caturing the day as it happened. He was easy going and easy to coordinate things. I cant wait to see the final piece. - Having JD entertainemnt as part of your wedding I can assure you that it will be amazing. They make sure everything runs smoothly just as you imagine it, they make it so you don't have to worry about a thing (becuase there is no time to think one your big day). Overall I wouldnt of had it any other way. Thank you so much, everyone from JD entertainmentm for exceeding my expectations. I will continue to recommend you to family and friends

2017-03-28T10:45:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear that our staff helped to make your wedding day a memorable one! We absolutely love your sneak peek photos and can't wait to see more! Congratulations again to you both!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Katie H

JD Entertainment provided the best DJ service we could have asked for. Scott did a great job from the ceremony down to the last song. Planning was made easy with the online event planner and great communication via email and phone. Scott did an awesome job of reading the crowd... Read More and keeping guests dancing. The dance floor was always packed! JD Entertainment also provided up lighting that looked great! We would recommend Scott from JD Entertainment to anyone planning their wedding.

2016-06-01T10:14:38 Response from the vendor

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy to hear that your dance floor was packed & your guests were having a great time! We love hearing such a great review of our staff! Thank you again for choosing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Emily S

My husband and I just got married this past Sunday and the experience with JD Entertainment from beginning to end was phenomenal. John, the owner is super nice and helpful with planning along with Emily in the office. Will, our DJ was great! Extremely nice guy with a great... Read More personality. We had a brunch wedding and my biggest worry was the music. He made it so easy and effortless for us and was extremely helpful with planning. Allen and Diane, our videographers were perfect! Allen paid so much attention to detail with shooting everything for our wedding. I'm absolutely sure Diane did too, but she was with the groomsmen in the morning and Allen was with me. Overall, JD Entertainment exceeded our expectations with video and Dj. My husband and I are so happy with them and wish we could give them 10 stars. Thank you for making our wedding day the best one ever!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Ashley A

Made planning of our wedding so easy and were amazing to work with! We used JD for photography, videography, DJ and photo booth.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Erin K

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! We had a DJ and a photobooth with this company. What a great company to work with!!! Emily was amazing. She was super patient and knowledgeable. She answered all my crazy questions and was so helpful! DJ Kyle...I can't say enough good things... Read More about him!! He kept the party going all night long and did a WONDERFUL job. He was energetic and made everyone laugh and made the night flow smoothly. I'm still getting compliments on how great he was!! If you want a rocking good time, hire this company!! Thank you for making my wedding an unforgettable night!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Victoria W

We cannot say enough great things about JD Entertainment. We worked with Will and he made not only the wedding night perfect, but the entire planning process a breeze. Will met with us in-person in addition to having several phone meetings to be sure our night went exactly as we... Read More wanted it to and that we felt confident and comfortable. Will played the exact music we wanted, but also played to the crowd and kept everyone happily dancing! JD Entertainment has best in class technology. We used wireless speakers in our ballroom and outdoors. We also used the company for our up-lighting, which we had the staff adjust to a slightly different hue on the day of. If you’re looking for a professional company with a personal, customizable experience- JD Entertainment should be your first choice!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Alexandria K

We hired JD Entertainment for our May Wedding and were highly satisfied. Our DJ Tony was great. His music choices and transitions were good. When he noticed that no one was dancing to a certain genre a music he asked us if we still wanted him to a play a few of the "must plays"... Read More from that genre. I also appreciated that for the most part I communicated directly with our DJ or the owner John. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Erin T

JD Entertainment was absolutely a great choice for our wedding in September. Scott brought a perfect mix of creativity and professionalism to our event. We can honestly say that our special day would have been lesser had we chosen another vendor. JD gets 5 stars from us,... Read More only because we cant pick 6!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Katelyn K

My husband and I were married last weekend and have only GREAT things to say about JD Entertainment. We used their DJ service, ceremony music and uplighting. We had the pleasure of having John as our DJ and we absolutely loved his taste in music. He made the experience stress... Read More free and was very easy to communicate with. JD Entertainment also has a great website that allows you to make payments, add music requests, do not play lists, and add/edit details regarding the wedding. All of our guests continue to let us know how great of a night our wedding was! The music and atmosphere from JD made it a memorable experience we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Courtney T

I had an amazing experience with JD entertainment for my wedding and would recommend them to everyone! From the first day I requested information, it was so easy to communicate with Emily and John and I never had to wait long for a response. Scott our DJ, was so much fun and... Read More knew exactly how to keep the party exciting. Jeff our photographer, was amazing and not only did he get the most amazing pictures and have great ideas for unique photos but was able to keep my huge 22 person bridal party organized! I will be recommending them to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Miona T

OMG! My wedding wouldn't have been as entertaining without Will. I knew he would be awesome the first time we meet for an interview. I wanted people on the dance floor and Will made it happen! People were asking me for his business card throughout the night. He also made sure... Read More everything was good as far timing and answered every question I had. I am so happy I went with JD Entertainment and grateful for Will to be apart of the day! I was one happy bride! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lauren M

We used JD Entertainment for our DJ and Photo Booth and we loved them! The owner John, was great to work with and took the time to jump on the phone with me and discuss what we were looking for in a DJ and answered all the questions I had prior to booking. From there, their... Read More Office Manager, Emily was super helpful during the entire planning process. She was always quick to answer emails and any questions I had. We had Scott as our DJ and he did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed the entire night and he played a good mix of music that suited the range of generations of our guests. He took extra care to make sure he pronounced our last name correctly during our entrance, which we really appreciated! The photo booth was also a huge hit! Our guests loved it and we got copies of all the photos afterwards. Overall, we would highly recommend JD Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jillian H

JD Entertainment was probably our favorite vendor throughout the wedding planning process. We knew we wanted a company that we could book multiple services through (photo, video, and DJ) and we were happy with every single one! Emily, the office manager, was always available to... Read More answer any questions that we had and set us up with their online planning tools. This made everything very organized when it came to going over details with the staff. DJ John did an awesome job at our reception. He had the dance floor packed all night long! He knew the prefect songs to play to keep our guests entertained. John also assisted us with creating a realistic timeline and made sure we stayed on schedule the day of. Our photographers, Jeff and Ben, were amazing to work with. Our pictures turned out absolutely perfect! Both made sure we got every picture we wanted and added some of their creativity to get different shots. We also did our engagement shoot in Detroit with Jeff, which turned out beautiful. Allen was our videographer. He made sure to capture everything throughout the day and was very easy to work with. We are very excited to see the video when it is ready! We highly recommend JD Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Nehal A

I have to say JD entertainment was AMAZING and my DJ Chris Hesano was THE MAN. I was struggling to find a DJ for my wedding, I had been in conversation with a couple of other DJs and I just kept running into issues but working with JD entertainment was smooth and easy. They did... Read More our lighting and Chris was our DJ. Top notch job. Chris met with me at the venue before the wedding since it was kind of a non-conventional space to discuss set up and music. Everyone was raving about Chris at my wedding and what a phenomenal DJ he was. Totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kristin P

We had nothing but compliments about our DJ (John) the entire night! He kept the dance floor packed and was great to work with through the entire process!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Elaine G

Will with JD Entertainment was amazing! He was very professional, timely, and made sure everything went smoothly. He played all the right songs at exactly the right time, and also made sure to ask my bridal party if they had song requests. The songs that I didn't want played... Read More weren't played, which was a relief! I have to say that before Will was suggested as my DJ, I was talking with John and he was so helpful! I explained all my concerns and he actually cared about making my big day special. Everyone, from the receptionists, to John, to my DJ Will, were all amazing and made the process go smoothly. Thank you for your part in making my day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jaclyn R

John with JD entertainment was absolutely amazing!!! We got married on August 5th and I couldn't of imagined my wedding being as perfect as it was without JD entertainment! We used dj services and videographer and both were great! The dance floor was never empty and that was my... Read More biggest worry that no one would be dancing and having fun!! Thank you again JD entertainment! Jaclyn and Jeremy

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Sofia N

We had a great experience with JD Entertainment from start to finish! Our initial consultation and walk through of their amazing website was awesome and our contact thereafter with our DJ was ideal. Our DJ, Chris, kept our wedding guests dancing and having fun all night long! He... Read More was also very accommodating to our special requests and super professional throughout! We also booked the photobooth with JD Entertainment and we loved the photobooth album we got as well as access to the online album for all of our guests. We are so happy we choose JD Entertainment's services to help make our wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kate P

We have nothing but amazing things to say about JD Entertainment! John was the DJ at my sisters wedding back in 2011 and was the first and only person we called when we got engaged. We hired JD for DJ, photo booth, and lighting services and were 100% completely satisfied.... Read More Everything was organized, set up perfectly, and handled professionally. John took an interest in my husband and me as a couple and made sure our night was perfect. Everybody had so much fun that there were 100+ people left on the dance floor for the last song! With no reservation, we would highly recommend JD Entertainment for all of your wedding services!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jillian J

John from JD Entertainment was the DJ at our wedding and he did an amazing job! He was so fun to work with and truly such a talented guy! He went out of his way to make sure we had the perfect night, from the ceremony music, special announcements, first dances, to country and... Read More party music, everything flowed so perfectly and he never miss a beat! I didn't know picking out wedding music would be stressful, I ended up asking him to pick most of it. He did a perfect job and made it seem so effortless! The dance floor was never empty and our guests were blown away! Thanks again to the staff at JD for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jessica B

JD Entertainment was phenomenal! Jeff was our photographer and went above & beyond to capture all the pictures we wanted, we are so lucky to have such gorgeous pictures to look back at, he truly took the time to capture the moment! John was our DJ & made sure to play a majority... Read More of the songs we requested while keeping the dance floor going the entire night. Would definitely recommend Jeff & John to all brides!

2017-07-11T11:57:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy to hear that you loved your pictures as a keepsake to cherish forever! Also, to hear John kept your party going is always great to know! Thank you again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Janelle B

John & Crew, Thank you so much for making our big day the best ever! You made sure we were all prepared for all of the music, and you took into consideration everything we wanted to hear. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

2017-01-23T10:27:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so honored you took the time to leave us a review! We are so pleased to hear that you had the best time on your big night!It's what we strive for!Best Wishes to you both! - The JD Entertainment Staff

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Diane B

We are so incredibly pleased with John and his DJ, lighting, and emcee services at our wedding (July 2016)! John and his company made the whole entire process so easy and stress-free. From setting up appointments to meeting at the offices to discuss our entire event (going... Read More through the music changes and recommendations and lighting options) to the entire event itself, it all went so well- we couldn’t have asked for anything better. We love that they offer online access to fill out bridal party names, the order of the events, and, of course, the music. It was great having such a large song library to choose from plus having a variety of recommendations for special songs. We also really appreciated that they could incorporate our own music into the mix (Croatian music for my side of the family). That was really important to us. On our wedding day, John was an amazing emcee that took care of all the details so we didn't have to, and kept things moving along seamlessly. The dance floor was crowded all night and that's the best we could ask for. Our guests were raving about the great music, which helped make it such a memorable night!

2017-01-23T10:45:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! It means so much to us that we had a small part in making your night memorable!We love hearing your dance floor was full all night (as it should be!) Thank you again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Sarah D

We booked JD Entertainment to be our DJ for our September wedding. John was simply incredible! When he says, there is an actual “method” to what he does, he couldn’t have been more spot on. John and his staff make things stress-free with their online planning tools and access to... Read More your very own event page on their website. He is very accommodating and willing to work with you and any requests you may have. He kept our party entertained for hours and the dance floor packed the entire night. Since our wedding, we have received so many complements from friends and family saying “that was the best wedding I have ever been too” and “who was your DJ, he was awesome!”. Our friends have already booked John for their wedding next year. A huge THANK YOU goes out to John and his entire staff at JD for such a great night!

2017-01-23T10:54:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you & your guests had such a great time - it is what we strive for! We look forward to seeing you at your friend's wedding next... Read Less Read More