Commercial & Wedding Photography w/ Fashion Flaire

Anyone can take a picture. We capture lifelong memories packed full of personality! With over twelve years of photography experience & armed with some of the best equipment available, Jason Pamenter has established himself as one of the country's elite commercial and wedding photographers, receiving numerous awards, including being awarded "Best of the Valley" for eight consecutive years. Jason's work has been published throughout the world, including magazine covers in the UK, Australia, and the United States and has featured articles in numerous regional and national publications. This level of success is earned and can't be matched by a part-time photographer. With creative vision second-to-none Jdog Studios is guaranteed to capture portraits that will stand the test of time.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO Box 452, Fremont, WI Serving customers throughtout the U.S. (920) 585-3008

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melissa M

Jason was everything we could have asked for in a photographer! When my husband and I first met Jason, we were immediately impressed by his welcoming personality, passion for his work, and dedication to making couples feel and look their best. He photographed our engagement... Read More session, family pictures with our new dog, and our wedding. He continually impressed us with how smooth and fun each photo shoot went and we were always excited by how the photos turned out. On our wedding day, our plan of outdoor pictures was questionable, as it stormed all day. Jason was accommodating, flexible, and positive, and took charge when we needed it most. We received numerous compliments from our bridal party and other guests by how fun and present Jason was throughout the day. He captured all of our special moments, and then some! We absolutely love our wedding photos and are blessed to have had Jason capture these memories to have for a lifetime!

2017-07-03T21:26:59 Response from the vendor

Wow. Thank you for the kind review. I am looking forward to working with you guys again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicky M

Jason is incredible! He has done both our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. He has a great eye for beautiful photos and makes it fun! Hands down best photographer out there.

2017-10-11T10:51:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. I had a great time with you both are the wedding. Looking forward to working together again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Norma G

We first met Jason at a bridal show in Green Bay, what can I say that he wooed us with not only the amazing quality of his pictures but by the "sexy paper" from his photo books. He was amazing to work with, he made the whole experience very easy considering we are not photogenic... Read More people. He was always cracking jokes and he was able to direct us to the poses we needed to be in. We really loved working with him and our family did as well. Also, he gave us our pictures back right away, he is crazy fast and just a great guy to know. Price wise it is a little expensive, but for the quality, the fast responses, and generally easy to work with person it is worth it. Thank You Jason, for making our day an amazing day!!

2017-09-06T14:38:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. It is all about the sexy paper.lol You guys were great to work with. we had a blast. Golf clubs and all...

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lindsay L

Jason from J-dog studios was absolutely phenomenal! My husband picked him as our photographer after seeing his star wars themed pictures at a wedding show and was excited to have one of his own from our wedding! Jason not only accommodated all of our weird photo requests, he... Read More also accommodated our crazy work schedules. During our engagement session he allowed us to bring along our dog and he did an awesome job getting Abbie to look at the camera. Our wedding day everything went off without any issues! Jason and his assistant were awesome to work with and they caught shots that we didn't even think would make a good picture! They joked and made us feel comfortable working with them! Our wedding party has repeatedly told us how awesome our photographer was and some stated they would even use him for their own wedding! My husband and I would recommend Jason to any couples looking for someone personable and that values your recommendations! We hope to continue working with Jason through our future life events!

2017-09-06T14:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You guys were super fun to work with as well. May the force be with you both. Good luck on the house closing as well. I look forward to working with you both again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Erin P

Amazing!!! Jdog did both our engagement and wedding pictures. We love his work! Jason meets with you and really gets to know you and what you want beforehand. He and his assistant are very relaxed and fun but also know how to keep everyone moving and get the best shots...a... Read More perfect combination. Thank you Jdog!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Janae K

Jason was amazing to work with. We have a son that was 21 months old at the time of our wedding and he knew how to make him smile. Jason is fun to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kiki S

Jason is wonderful and charismatic photographer. We were so happy to have him capture our whole day. Jason has gone above and beyond in his services for us, from location to location. Not only is he the utmost professional, he is so easy to work with, personable, and he... Read More sure knows how to make everyone smile! (And, yes that includes the grumpy fiance/now husband, and our dog!) He was there to capture every big moment, and he helped to create the most meaningful and beautiful photos that we will cherish for our entire lives. Thank you Jason, from the bottom of our hearts. We can't wait to work with you again!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Bobi M

We first met Jason at a wedding expo at the P.A.C. in Appleton, WI 15 months before our wedding date and loved the photos he had on display. We chatted with him for a while and got a feel for his personality and style. My husband had stood in a wedding Jason had shot in the... Read More past and already had him ranked as his #1 choice for our photographer. I had to do a little more research. I read numerous reviews and talked to a few people that had worked with Jason. One thing I learned over the process of wedding planning is that you should not sacrifice on a good photographer and Jason did not disappoint, he was well past a good photographer. Jason is amazing to work with and has an awesome personality. He added so much to our engagement photos and to our wedding day! Our photos are elegant and so beautiful; they really speak to how great Jason is. Jason replied to our e-mails in a timely fashion and was always very flexible with our needs. We weren’t very familiar with the Appleton Area and where good locations would be, Jason gave us his favorite spots and I can see why they are. I would recommend Jason to anyone that is looking for a fun, energetic, fabulous photographer that will not disappoint with fantastic photos. Thank you Jdog Studios for capture our day and giving us the opportunity to relive our day through your photos!

2017-06-18T12:53:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. You guys are awesome to work with as well. I hope we get to work together again in the future.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Jason and his team did an AMAZING job. They made the fun and easy going. His work is different and great quality. Our wedding party loved working with him and had so much fun! Thanks for the amazing memories Jason!

2017-02-25T23:02:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We had a great time working with you both.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Amanda C

Just like everyone else has said 5 stars is nowhere near enough for Jason! I looked at a ton of photographers before finding Jason at a wedding show and as soon as I saw his work I knew we had to have him! The quality of his photography is nothing like what I have ever seen. We... Read More have received numerous compliments about how our wedding pictures are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. Jason was so easy to get along with, and even made pictures enjoyable for everyone. We had a huge wedding party and he worked so well with them! Aside from his amazing photography skills he has an incredible personality and really got to know us! Choosing Jason was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! We can't thank him enough for the amazing memories he captured on our wedding day! I am sure we will be seeing him in the future!

2017-02-25T23:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks a ton for the glowing review. I am looking forward to working with you both again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ann G

We have been nothing but impressed with Jdog Studios. We had both our engagement and wedding pictures taken. Jason was amazing to work with. He listened to what we wanted. Jason is very personable and we even had wedding guests comment on how friendly he was. We were so happy... Read More with the photos. Both the engagement and wedding photos were exactly what we wanted. If we had to do it over we would go with Jdog Studios again without a second thought. We had an amazing wedding day! Thank you Jason and Jdog Studios!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nichole A

Jason is an amazing photographer! We had a fairly large group and he worked with us perfectly. We had 3 stops for pics and he was totally great! His attitude and energy level was outstanding!!! Our pictures turned out to be everything we had hoped for, he caught all of our fun... Read More moments and the important ones too! I cannot honestly put into words how great Jason was to work with! I will be calling him for all of my future photography needs like family photos ect!!! If you are looking for the best then Jason is your guy!

2016-08-12T16:15:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We had a great time as well. Lookin gofrward to see you guys around again soon.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Katie S

07.02.2016 - Jason went above and beyond to make sure we had the photos taken that we wanted. His understanding of how to use light to enhance the photos has given us memories that we will love to look back at for years to come. If you're looking for a photographer who is truly... Read More passionate about his work and making sure his clients are 100% satisfied, then I would highly suggest hiring JDog Studios. It's the best decision that we made!

2016-08-12T16:16:12 Response from the vendor

Couples like you make my job the best one out there. Thanks for the review and choosing us to share your big day.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Casey M

5 stars is simply not even for Jason. There is one word that stands out in my mind when I think of the pictures he captured for our wedding and that is amazing! From getting ready, to the ceremony, to cake cutting, dinner and dancing Jason was able to all the most important... Read More details of our wedding, but what I think is the best is the small details that he captures. When looking at our pictures you feel like you are reliving the day all over because of the emotion he captures in each shot. I would and will recommend Jason to anyone who asks which photographer to use. Thank you Jason for capturing our wedding day and helping it make it be the fairytale it was!

2016-06-28T08:08:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review. We had a great time as well. I'm glad that we were able to share this special day with you.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Lisa D

You do NOT need to look further than J-Dog studios. Jason is the BEST! Very professional, yet easy to spend the day with....seriously, the entire day and into the evening. He and his assistant were on task from 9:30am until well after the grand march at 8pm and were a joy to... Read More work with. Our photos are spectacular and the photo book is a work of magic. Jason took into account our ideas and also came up with many of his own - including outdoor venue shots. Creative, skilled, and PATIENT (Sorry about closing my eyes so much man!). As far as price goes, a bit higher than others but WELL WORTH it! When all was said and done, our overall cost was not much more than others and the quality and comfort level well surpassed them. Thanks Jason! Lisa and Jim Dreyer - March 19, 2016

2016-06-03T09:41:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. You guys were a ton of fun to work with and a great couple. You definitely Haven't Seen the Last of me. LOL

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Jason accommodated us on short notice to take our family photos the day after Christmas, which gave us the opportunity to get to know him before our daughter's wedding in April. We were extremely impressed with the quality and exceptionally friendly service. The wedding... Read More photography was gorgeous and all our children enjoyed their time at Lambeau and the City Deck with Jason, who joined in on their fun! We will recommend him to all our friends and definitely call on him for the weddings of our younger sons and daughter!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

We went with jdog studios for our wedding photography and are so happy that we did! Capturing memories of our big day that we would be able to look back on for years to come was one of our top priorities! The bar was set high for Jason and he didn't disappoint! Thanks to his... Read More incredible talent we have the photos we always dreamed of to be able to relive the best day of our lives any time we want to. Not to mention he proved that he will go the extra mile! He had quite the battle wounds from a dog attack several days prior to our wedding. Even thought it was probably a chihuahua (lol), he toughed it out and was there from start to finish and didn't miss a beat. Jason is incredibly talented (and a lot of fun!) and we would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Danae S

In an industry with lots of options, you can look no further as Jason and his work are TOP NOTCH and will be the best money you spend!! He was so incredible to work with and we loved our engagement session and wedding photos!! I knew his work and his personality was going to be... Read More a great fit for our wedding as he was the photographer for a few friends & family's weddings but I was extremely impressed with how he worked with our timeline and schedule. Living in the Chicago area, I was a little nervous about trying to discuss engagement pics and the wedding day, etc. from a distance but Jason was very responsive via phone and e-mail. He was flexible with our schedule and worked to get us in for engagement photos, meetings when we were up in the area for other wedding planning events. I can't say enough about how comfortable and easy it was to work with! He's willing to hear your ideas but also has his own style and the result is an amazing combination of beautiful photos!! You will love him!

2015-12-24T11:51:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. You were both great to work with. Hopefully you make it up this way again soon to visit. Happy holidays.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Angie S

Jason is such a talented photographer. I saw him at a wedding show and immediately fell in love with his work and personality. He is super easy to work with and makes everyone feel so comfortable. He has a great sense of humor and makes everyone laugh. His work is so creative.... Read More His ideas for backgrounds are amazing! He captures every little detail. We just LOVE our photos!!! We have had so many great compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. We would highly recommend Jason to everyone!

2015-12-01T07:37:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. You guys were so laid back it made the day so much fun. Thanks for letting us share it with you.

The Best Photographer

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Not only is Jason (owner and photographer) extremely professional, along with his assistant, but he is so much fun! Our smiles in both the engagement shoot and wedding day were true smiles because he makes you laugh and have a great time while taking the photos! I will for... Read More surely be using his photography services again in the future.

2015-11-30T08:06:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. Customers like you are the reason that I enjoy my job so much.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Jason is amazing! Our first photos that Jason did for our family were baby pictures for our granddaughter. She was only a couple days old and he did an amazing job. Then we had family pictures done by the water. When you get that many people together trying to get a good... Read More picture can be a challenge. Jason did an excellent job. We did a lot of laughing. He puts everyone at ease and the relaxed, fun pictures show that. Then Jason had the task of photographing my sons wedding. WOW, could not have asked for better pictures. He has an amazing eye for a pose, a background etc that make all of the pictures look great. Even the small children were having fun with Jason and there were no tears when it came to pictures. JDOG STUDIOS is the best and we will definitely be back. Keep up the good work.

2015-11-27T21:10:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. Your family has always been a bunch of fun to work with. I can't wait for the next shoot.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Our experience with Jdog Studios has been nothing but absolute brilliance! We LOVED his work and would recommend him to anyone! He is extremely easy to work with and his personality lights up the room. The quality of work that he does is over the top! He will do anything to get... Read More that perfect photo! He makes sure that everything goes smoothly and that everything is what the bride and groom wants. He makes you feel SO comfortable and in achieving this, he gets the best photos because you are not afraid to be yourself! We have nothing but good things to say about him!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Chelsea D

I met Jason at a wedding show and knew that he was who I wanted to photograph our wedding as soon as we met. He was such a great guy to work with! Whatever I wanted, he worked out for me and also was so creative when it came to our wedding party pictures. I LOVE every single one... Read More of the photos that Jason took of our special day. From the rings, to my dress, to our little ring bearer throwing the pillow and sign at the end of the aisle. I would recommend JDog to anyone looking for photographs. I have and will continue to send people to him! Such a fun photographer and fit right in at our wedding, it was like he was a family friend, not just the photographer. All of our guests had a blast posing and taking candid photos for Jason. I so wish we could afford to get married again, and when/if we do, you can bet that my first call will be Jason! Thank you for the wonderful time and all the AMAZING photos of our very special day!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Brittany K

My husband and i fell in love with his style of work and he's super easy to work with! He has since done our wedding, maternity and son's pictures and can't wait for him to capture baby number two in the near future! Jason's pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work and... Read More his schedule is always flexible. Which we appreciate because my husband is a farmer and has an unpredictable schedule.

2015-11-21T07:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. I can't wait to meet baby number 2. See you both soon.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Jason, the owner of JDOG studios is amazing. He took my wedding pictures six years ago and I couldn't be hapier with how they turned out. Since then he has done my brother's wedding, my cousin's wedding, and my best friend's wedding and they were all equally impressed with him... Read More and the quality of his work. Jason is a true professional but is also super laid back and a fun guy to have be a part of your special day!! I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

2015-11-20T14:32:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. I hope we can find more of your friends and family that are getting married so we can do it some more.:)

Jason Pamenter

Jason Pamenter is a Wisconsin native and son of acclaimed aerial photographer, Dan Pamenter. Growing up with camera in hand there was little doubt that Jason was destined to go places in photography. Jason opened his first photo studio in 2003 and has since added two additional studio locations throughout Wisconsin and Florida specializing in portrait and commercial photography with fashion flair and unique personality. Jason's desire goes beyond capturing nice photos. His passion has always been building close relationships with his clients as well as producing superior quality images.