Commercial & Wedding Photography w/ Fashion Flaire

Anyone can take a picture. We capture lifelong memories packed full of personality! With over twelve years of photography experience & armed with some of the best equipment available, Jason Pamenter has established himself as one of the country's elite commercial and wedding photographers, receiving numerous awards, including being awarded "Best of the Valley" for eight consecutive years. Jason's work has been published throughout the world, including magazine covers in the UK, Australia, and the United States and has featured articles in numerous regional and national publications. This level of success is earned and can't be matched by a part-time photographer. With creative vision second-to-none Jdog Studios is guaranteed to capture portraits that will stand the test of time.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO Box 452, Fremont, WI Serving customers throughtout the U.S. (920) 585-3008

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Jason and his team did an AMAZING job. They made the fun and easy going. His work is different and great quality. Our wedding party loved working with him and had so much fun! Thanks for the amazing memories Jason!

2017-02-25T23:02:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We had a great time working with you both.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Amanda C

Just like everyone else has said 5 stars is nowhere near enough for Jason! I looked at a ton of photographers before finding Jason at a wedding show and as soon as I saw his work I knew we had to have him! The quality of his photography is nothing like what I have ever seen. We... Read More have received numerous compliments about how our wedding pictures are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. Jason was so easy to get along with, and even made pictures enjoyable for everyone. We had a huge wedding party and he worked so well with them! Aside from his amazing photography skills he has an incredible personality and really got to know us! Choosing Jason was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! We can't thank him enough for the amazing memories he captured on our wedding day! I am sure we will be seeing him in the future!

2017-02-25T23:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks a ton for the glowing review. I am looking forward to working with you both again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ann G

We have been nothing but impressed with Jdog Studios. We had both our engagement and wedding pictures taken. Jason was amazing to work with. He listened to what we wanted. Jason is very personable and we even had wedding guests comment on how friendly he was. We were so happy... Read More with the photos. Both the engagement and wedding photos were exactly what we wanted. If we had to do it over we would go with Jdog Studios again without a second thought. We had an amazing wedding day! Thank you Jason and Jdog Studios!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nichole A

Jason is an amazing photographer! We had a fairly large group and he worked with us perfectly. We had 3 stops for pics and he was totally great! His attitude and energy level was outstanding!!! Our pictures turned out to be everything we had hoped for, he caught all of our fun... Read More moments and the important ones too! I cannot honestly put into words how great Jason was to work with! I will be calling him for all of my future photography needs like family photos ect!!! If you are looking for the best then Jason is your guy!

2016-08-12T16:15:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We had a great time as well. Lookin gofrward to see you guys around again soon.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Katie S

07.02.2016 - Jason went above and beyond to make sure we had the photos taken that we wanted. His understanding of how to use light to enhance the photos has given us memories that we will love to look back at for years to come. If you're looking for a photographer who is truly... Read More passionate about his work and making sure his clients are 100% satisfied, then I would highly suggest hiring JDog Studios. It's the best decision that we made!

2016-08-12T16:16:12 Response from the vendor

Couples like you make my job the best one out there. Thanks for the review and choosing us to share your big day.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Casey M

5 stars is simply not even for Jason. There is one word that stands out in my mind when I think of the pictures he captured for our wedding and that is amazing! From getting ready, to the ceremony, to cake cutting, dinner and dancing Jason was able to all the most important... Read More details of our wedding, but what I think is the best is the small details that he captures. When looking at our pictures you feel like you are reliving the day all over because of the emotion he captures in each shot. I would and will recommend Jason to anyone who asks which photographer to use. Thank you Jason for capturing our wedding day and helping it make it be the fairytale it was!

2016-06-28T08:08:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review. We had a great time as well. I'm glad that we were able to share this special day with you.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Lisa D

You do NOT need to look further than J-Dog studios. Jason is the BEST! Very professional, yet easy to spend the day with....seriously, the entire day and into the evening. He and his assistant were on task from 9:30am until well after the grand march at 8pm and were a joy to... Read More work with. Our photos are spectacular and the photo book is a work of magic. Jason took into account our ideas and also came up with many of his own - including outdoor venue shots. Creative, skilled, and PATIENT (Sorry about closing my eyes so much man!). As far as price goes, a bit higher than others but WELL WORTH it! When all was said and done, our overall cost was not much more than others and the quality and comfort level well surpassed them. Thanks Jason! Lisa and Jim Dreyer - March 19, 2016

2016-06-03T09:41:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. You guys were a ton of fun to work with and a great couple. You definitely Haven't Seen the Last of me. LOL

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Jason accommodated us on short notice to take our family photos the day after Christmas, which gave us the opportunity to get to know him before our daughter's wedding in April. We were extremely impressed with the quality and exceptionally friendly service. The wedding... Read More photography was gorgeous and all our children enjoyed their time at Lambeau and the City Deck with Jason, who joined in on their fun! We will recommend him to all our friends and definitely call on him for the weddings of our younger sons and daughter!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

We went with jdog studios for our wedding photography and are so happy that we did! Capturing memories of our big day that we would be able to look back on for years to come was one of our top priorities! The bar was set high for Jason and he didn't disappoint! Thanks to his... Read More incredible talent we have the photos we always dreamed of to be able to relive the best day of our lives any time we want to. Not to mention he proved that he will go the extra mile! He had quite the battle wounds from a dog attack several days prior to our wedding. Even thought it was probably a chihuahua (lol), he toughed it out and was there from start to finish and didn't miss a beat. Jason is incredibly talented (and a lot of fun!) and we would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Danae S

In an industry with lots of options, you can look no further as Jason and his work are TOP NOTCH and will be the best money you spend!! He was so incredible to work with and we loved our engagement session and wedding photos!! I knew his work and his personality was going to be... Read More a great fit for our wedding as he was the photographer for a few friends & family's weddings but I was extremely impressed with how he worked with our timeline and schedule. Living in the Chicago area, I was a little nervous about trying to discuss engagement pics and the wedding day, etc. from a distance but Jason was very responsive via phone and e-mail. He was flexible with our schedule and worked to get us in for engagement photos, meetings when we were up in the area for other wedding planning events. I can't say enough about how comfortable and easy it was to work with! He's willing to hear your ideas but also has his own style and the result is an amazing combination of beautiful photos!! You will love him!

2015-12-24T11:51:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. You were both great to work with. Hopefully you make it up this way again soon to visit. Happy holidays.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Angie S

Jason is such a talented photographer. I saw him at a wedding show and immediately fell in love with his work and personality. He is super easy to work with and makes everyone feel so comfortable. He has a great sense of humor and makes everyone laugh. His work is so creative.... Read More His ideas for backgrounds are amazing! He captures every little detail. We just LOVE our photos!!! We have had so many great compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. We would highly recommend Jason to everyone!

2015-12-01T07:37:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. You guys were so laid back it made the day so much fun. Thanks for letting us share it with you.

The Best Photographer

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Not only is Jason (owner and photographer) extremely professional, along with his assistant, but he is so much fun! Our smiles in both the engagement shoot and wedding day were true smiles because he makes you laugh and have a great time while taking the photos! I will for... Read More surely be using his photography services again in the future.

2015-11-30T08:06:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. Customers like you are the reason that I enjoy my job so much.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Jason is amazing! Our first photos that Jason did for our family were baby pictures for our granddaughter. She was only a couple days old and he did an amazing job. Then we had family pictures done by the water. When you get that many people together trying to get a good... Read More picture can be a challenge. Jason did an excellent job. We did a lot of laughing. He puts everyone at ease and the relaxed, fun pictures show that. Then Jason had the task of photographing my sons wedding. WOW, could not have asked for better pictures. He has an amazing eye for a pose, a background etc that make all of the pictures look great. Even the small children were having fun with Jason and there were no tears when it came to pictures. JDOG STUDIOS is the best and we will definitely be back. Keep up the good work.

2015-11-27T21:10:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. Your family has always been a bunch of fun to work with. I can't wait for the next shoot.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Our experience with Jdog Studios has been nothing but absolute brilliance! We LOVED his work and would recommend him to anyone! He is extremely easy to work with and his personality lights up the room. The quality of work that he does is over the top! He will do anything to get... Read More that perfect photo! He makes sure that everything goes smoothly and that everything is what the bride and groom wants. He makes you feel SO comfortable and in achieving this, he gets the best photos because you are not afraid to be yourself! We have nothing but good things to say about him!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Chelsea D

I met Jason at a wedding show and knew that he was who I wanted to photograph our wedding as soon as we met. He was such a great guy to work with! Whatever I wanted, he worked out for me and also was so creative when it came to our wedding party pictures. I LOVE every single one... Read More of the photos that Jason took of our special day. From the rings, to my dress, to our little ring bearer throwing the pillow and sign at the end of the aisle. I would recommend JDog to anyone looking for photographs. I have and will continue to send people to him! Such a fun photographer and fit right in at our wedding, it was like he was a family friend, not just the photographer. All of our guests had a blast posing and taking candid photos for Jason. I so wish we could afford to get married again, and when/if we do, you can bet that my first call will be Jason! Thank you for the wonderful time and all the AMAZING photos of our very special day!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Brittany K

My husband and i fell in love with his style of work and he's super easy to work with! He has since done our wedding, maternity and son's pictures and can't wait for him to capture baby number two in the near future! Jason's pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work and... Read More his schedule is always flexible. Which we appreciate because my husband is a farmer and has an unpredictable schedule.

2015-11-21T07:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. I can't wait to meet baby number 2. See you both soon.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Jason, the owner of JDOG studios is amazing. He took my wedding pictures six years ago and I couldn't be hapier with how they turned out. Since then he has done my brother's wedding, my cousin's wedding, and my best friend's wedding and they were all equally impressed with him... Read More and the quality of his work. Jason is a true professional but is also super laid back and a fun guy to have be a part of your special day!! I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

2015-11-20T14:32:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. I hope we can find more of your friends and family that are getting married so we can do it some more.:)

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Jason does nothing but the BEST when it come to photography! He is easy to work with, listens carefully to exactly what you want, and captures every little detail. I would have no one else photograph our wedding if I had to do it all over again! He truly is a talented and... Read More amazing person. Thank you again Jason! I am able to look back on our special day and relive it because of all your wonderful work!!!

2015-11-20T14:28:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to work together.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Ashley H

I met Jason about a year before our wedding at a wedding show. We didn't choose our photographer yet because we knew there was a couple more shows to go to. Well each wedding show we went to Jason was there and we always went back to his booth! I convinced my husband to set up a... Read More meeting with Jason and we did. That meeting was the best decision we did throughout the whole entire wedding! Jason was honestly the best photographer we have ever met with. He definitely made our day one to remember! He definitely works with his clients and gets the, what they want! We will honestly be choosing to JDog studios to do any of photography from now on! He is honestly the best and he definitely has a great sense of humor so he gets along well with all of his clients! Thank you Jason for all you have done for us and we will be seeing you in the future!

2015-11-20T14:34:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review Ashley. We had a great time as well. Where else can you see a dad bust moves like yours did?lol

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Katherine C

So far we have had Jason for a total of 4 photo shoots. We first met him about 4 years ago when we were looking for someone to do our couples photos. We absolutely fell in love with his personality! He has such a way of bringing out the natural smiles in everyone and takes... Read More time to make sure that every photo he takes is of the best quality. We then had Jason do our family photo shoot (grandparents, parents, and grandkids) because our family was just amazed by our couple's pictures. It was an easy choice when we needed someone for our wedding - he did both our engagement shoot and wedding day. On our wedding day we had two professional photographers, and his assistant Kaylee is just as talented as Jason. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful wedding pictures. We ended up with over 800 wedding pictures and had a very hard time narrowing it down to our favorite to know which ones to get developed. He made all of our bridal party smile and laugh! Two of my bridesmaids that are already married were upset that they didn't know about him when they got married because they would have hired him as well- and the members of our wedding party that are soon-to-be engaged are going to hire him! You will not be disappointed if you hire Jason!! Absolute excellent photographer!! And has such an eye for great backgrounds – on our wedding day we randomly stopped on the road because Jason saw a field with hay bails and thought it would make a great photoshoot – and they ended up being some of our favorite pictures! There is a reason he keeps either winning or being runner up for Best of the Valley every year!!

2015-11-20T14:35:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys for the excellent review. Gotto love humping around in hay fields. Just glad you guys were willing to do it. Sure makes my job a lot of fun when I get couples that are as laid back as you both were. Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Wendy F

Jason is kind of amazing! I had the opportunity to see Jason's work a few years back, when he did a friends wedding. I knew he'd be my photographer when the day came! His work is wonderful and he's incredibly easy to work with. He has a great eye for some fantastic photos. I... Read More highly recommend Jdog studios for any type of photo shoot. Thank you again Jason!

2015-11-20T14:36:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Wendy. You and Terry were great to work with. I might have to make an Alaska trip in the future to visit. Stay warm.

Absolutely perfect for us! Loved him!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

We have had the opportunity to work with Jason at Jdog Studios a couple times prior to the wedding and once since the wedding. All I can say is his work is phenomenal! He did everything we wanted and also had some really creative ideas that made our experiences even better than... Read More imagined. Super fun and always smiling. Anyone that gets to work with him will not be disappointed. His wedding schedule fills up quickly so we were lucky to get him, even though we booked him close to two years in advance. Everything was perfect and our coffee table book of the wedding constantly gets compliments. So thanks Jdog!! :)

Excellent!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Cathy F

I met with Jason about 9 months before our wedding. He was very professional and personal. He got to know me and my husband and was very accommodating. Our photo shoot for our engagement pictures was fun and playful. He even brought our sweet dogs into the picture. Jason... Read More has an ability to highlight things we like and give our wedding our own unique style. The quality of the pictures is excellent and we were given the original thumb drive. Included in the cost of the wedding photography were 2 beautiful books (one complete one for us to keep and 2 more compact ones for our parents). I highly recommend using Jdog Studios.

2015-11-20T14:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review Cathy. It was a pleasure to get to know you and Joe and share your wedding day experience. We had a blast. I look forward to hanging out again soon in the off season.

Bennett's Review

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

This was my gift to my son and his fiancé. Jdog Studios also did my son's baseball action collage, and both my sons' Sr. Pictures, that is why I chose him to do the engagement and wedding pictures. So far, he has only done the engagement pictures due to the fact that the... Read More wedding is not until May 14, 2016. He will go to wherever the couple want the pictures taken. The kids chose High Cliff for the Engagement pictures, and are getting married in Door County. Many beautiful pictures (scene and colors) were taken at High Cliff. I have been to a couple of friends weddings where he was the photographer and he was with the wedding party from the time they were getting dressed until well after the mother/father dances, so much of the event will be captured. Also, a personalized book of select wedding pictures will be made for the parents and one for the bride and groom. Jdog takes pride in the quality he and his team put into each job and it shows.

2015-11-20T14:37:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. Can't wait for the big day to get here to work with Michael again. See you soon.

9/10/11

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Rebecca B

Absolutely love my pictures. Jason does such a great job making sure you look your best for your big day. I hate getting my pictures taken and he was able to make it fun. He wouldn't let me get away w/ a fake smile. I think the price is great for what you get. I love that I get... Read More all my pictures and can do what I want w/ them. highly recommend him.

Jason Pamenter

Jason Pamenter is a Wisconsin native and son of acclaimed aerial photographer, Dan Pamenter. Growing up with camera in hand there was little doubt that Jason was destined to go places in photography. Jason opened his first photo studio in 2003 and has since added two additional studio locations throughout Wisconsin and Florida specializing in portrait and commercial photography with fashion flair and unique personality. Jason's desire goes beyond capturing nice photos. His passion has always been building close relationships with his clients as well as producing superior quality images.