Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations

Pleasantville, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations

A HISTORIC VENUE IN PLEASANTVILLE, NY

Located in Pleasantville, New York, Jean-Jacques Culinary Creations are tastes that distinguish a truly special day. Jean-Jacques is a talented chef, educated in Paris and caters off-premise wedding receptions, as well as at select premier locations located throughout the Hudson Valley. The premier locations host both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions in exquisite taste and style.

Jean-Jacques Culinary Creations combines excellence in culinary and catering services with exquisite wedding venues for a truly elegant and decadent wedding day. The following space options are offered for wedding ceremonies and receptions:

The Rawsley Estate in Scarsdale. The Rawsley Estate in Scarsdale is an gorgeous 19th-century country manor that offers a magnificent statement for a wedding ceremony and reception. The grounds of the estate are rich in beauty with green lush lawns and wooded areas. The interior of the estate is fabulous in style—an antique fireplace and stained glass windows accentuate the beauty of the establishment. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions and accommodates up to 130 guests.

Marros in Rye. The Marros in Rye is a venue that is the true image of romance. The venue's beautiful garden surrounded by lush lawns and mature trees offer an opulent natural setting for wedding ceremonies. Receptions are hosted in the beautiful ballroom that features rustic charm with stately windows and high ceilings. The venue accommodates up to 400 guests.

The Cotillion Ballroom in Bronxville. The Cotillion Ballroom in Bronxville is elegantly grand in architectural style, featuring French doors that open onto a beautiful garden patio, high ceilings and intricate details that combine to set the stage for a storybook wedding. The venue hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions, accommodating up to 180 guests.

Boscobel in Garrison. The Boscobel in Garrison is a Federal-style mansion with meticulous grounds. Breathtaking views of the Hudson River offer a fabulous backdrop during wedding ceremonies, while tents can be set up on the grounds for wedding receptions. The site accommodates up to 300 guests for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The James House. Victorian Gothic and Italian architecture combine on the marvelous grounds at the James House Mansion in Sleepy Hollow. The venue is one of exquisite style, with sweeping staircases, wrap around veranda and a marble grand hall. The James House Mansion in Sleepy Hollow hosts both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, accommodating up to 120 guests.

Temple Sharaay Tefila. The Temple Sharaay Tefila in Bedford is opulent in grace and style with meticulously landscaped gardens and the true beauty of a countryside inn. The venue is one that hosts religious ceremonies and receptions, accommodating up to 200 guests.

Vista on the Hill. The Vista on the Hill at Temple Beth Elohim in Brewster offers magnificent views of the Hudson, a stone patio, meticulous grounds and a bright, well-lit venue for a magnificent wedding setting. The venue hosts outdoor and tented wedding ceremonies and receptions, capable of accommodating up to 200 guests.

Pleasantville Private Party Room. The Pleasantville Private Party Room offers the ideal space for intimate wedding receptions. The room is one of elegant French Provence decor with high ceilings with skylights, European tapestries and Mediterranean-style mirrors. For couples that are looking for a venue tasteful in style and elegance, the Pleasantville Private Party Room is an ideal choice.

Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations weddings include event coordination to make arrange the wedding day as smooth as possible. Party rentals may be included in the price of the catering package, depending on the location of the event—couples should inquire about these when they decide which venue they are most interest in. Rentals may include everything from tables, linens, chairs and covers, to china, silverware and stemware.

Bar and beverage are included in the price of the catering package, depending on the location of the event.

Jean-Jacques Culinary Creations offers couples an 'A' list of preferred vendors. It should also be noted that the catering company will work outside of its venues, if couples are interested in their services, with another locale in mind.

Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations invites couples considering their catering services to a complimentary food tasting to experience the quality of his food and service. The tastings are held in the caterer's Private Party Room in Pleasantville, New York each month at 7:30 p.m., couples interested should contact them for further details.

Jean-Jacques' Culinary Creations

Jean-Jacques’ Culinary Creations is a full-service caterer with exclusive venues for weddings in Westchester. Whether at our restaurant in Pleasantville, one of our historic mansions and estates or a location of your choice, we are committed to providing the highest quality of service and culinary expertise at an affordable price.

Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

468 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY (914) 747-8197

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Katie G

Jean Jacques’ Culinary Creations catered our wedding at Boscobel House & Gardens located in Garrison, NY in September 2017 and Jens and his staff made the day truly unforgettable. To start, the professionalism and experience brought to the table by Jens made us instantly feel at... Read More ease and the food and drink service was phenomenal to boot. Extensive menu offerings that had everyone talking about it the following day! Jean Jacques’ also coordinated all rentals needed for the wedding making the whole process a breeze, including the final week before the wedding when a lot is going on. Jens was attentive during the planning process and on-site, Jens, Donna, and staff were incredibly responsive and executed our wedding reception with outstanding food and top notch service making the evening a true delight for everyone. Passed desserts on the dancefloor wrapped up what was a truly incredible day. Thank you Jens and all at Jean Jacques’ for making our wedding exactly how we had hoped and wanted. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kristen M

Mary and Jean-Jacques are absolutely fantastic! As an anxious bride, they did everything to appease my worries leading up to the day and the day-of. Their knowledge base is extensive and they were so so so helpful with everything! The food was fantastic and we had so many rave... Read More reviews that evening and after!! The staff was lovely and the set up was gorgeous! All around an amazingly wonderful experience had by all and it's all thanks to the team at Jean-Jacques!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katrina K

Choosing Jean Jacques' as our caterer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Mary and Donna were amazing from the very beginning, and remained in regular contact with us throughout the planning process. They were on top of every detail, and truly listened and... Read More executed exactly what we wanted. We cannot imagine having worked with anyone else throughout our wedding planning process. We were able to stay within our budget and received more than we could have hoped for. They truly are full service! Our guests complimented the service and food all night. As the bride and groom, there was always someone checking in on us to make sure had everything we needed throughout the night. We highly recommend Jean Jacques', and are excited to use them again for my sister's upcoming shower!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Dana Z

We had our wedding at Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale. It was a beautiful wedding and all of our guests had an amazing time. Mary was so easy to work with and very leniant with our requests. We are foodies and wanted to make sure we could serve our guests the best quality food.... Read More Mary allowed us to bring in anything we wanted. The day of the wedding everything was set up exactly how I asked and Mary paid attention to every detail to make sure everything was perfect. The reason I only gave 3 stars was because Donna, the Maitre D, was rude, inconsiderate and snide. From the moment she met with us for our rehearsal to the second before I left for the night the day of the wedding, she was honestly just awful. I actually overheard her talking about me at the end of the night and when I confronted her, she laughed in my face. I was upset that my husband was stuck loading all of our stuff in his truck. He shouldn't have had to do this on his wedding night, and because of this we actually missed our own shuttle and had to take an Uber to our hotel. I told the shuttle to leave without us so our guests didn't have to wait. This was all shocking because Donna had raving reviews on multiple websites. The morning after the wedding my friends and family had multiple stories about Donna and how they were treated by her. I am honestly disgusted. Overall we had a wonderful experience working with Mary and her team. We only worked with Donna the night before the wedding and the day of the wedding, but it is an unpleasant feeling to be treated the way we were treated on our own wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Deidre S

What can I say that hasn’t already been said!? Mary and Donna are literally the best. Every single thing from start to finish was absolutely incredible. Mary and Donna were so professional and really made the wedding about what my husband and I wanted. The food and service was... Read More great, the bartenders were awesome. Many of our guests said it was one of the best wedding dinners they ever had. Our specialty drink included pear juice and the chef could not find it so he got pears and made the juice by hand. I mean how amazing is that. My husband and I and our immediate families 10000% recommend Jean Jacques and the Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale. Beyond pleased with everything

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Barbara S

I can’t say enough about our experience with Jean-Jacques catering at our daughter’s wedding. Mary was unbelievably helpful and smart about helping us plan. Not only that, she has such a kind and calm demeanor about her that she was such a pleasure to work with. Her years of... Read More experience were very appreciated. Always returned phone calls and kept the lines of communication open. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. When a minor issue came up (that was no fault of their own) it was quickly remedied without a hitch. Donna, the Matre D’ was particularly attentive to the bride and groom making sure they were comfortable and had everything they needed. Everything went according to plan and there were no unexpected surprises. The food was fantastic and we received a lot of compliments from our guests about the quality of the food and menu choices. All of the staff that were there the day of the wedding were professional, gracious, well mannered, dressed appropriately, and provided excellent service to all of our guests. We highly recommend Jean-Jacques.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katerina P

Jens and his family made our wedding absolutely incredible. The food was raved about by everyone there and they helped to make it truly the best day of our lives :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carole P

Your service and staff were amazing. Appetizers were devious and presented beautifully. Overall we were extremely impressed with your service and food.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Anthony D

All around a really wonderful experience. Jean-Jacques, Mary, was so helpful from beginning to end. Our first venue cancelled on us and Mary quickly found us a new and better location. The food was amazing, every guest has been talking about it since our wedding 2 weeks ago. Not... Read More only was the food amazing but the day of the wedding went smoothly from beginning to end. I would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lauren D

Chris and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Jean-Jacques as a vendor for our wedding. The reason we picked the Scarsdale Women's Club as our location was because we wanted to work with them, and we were not disappointed. The staff were extremely... Read More professional and provided quality customer service. Mary was a great consultant who was available all the time to answer any question (no matter how small). She was patient, kind, cheerful and informative. The day of our wedding was perfect thanks to Mary, Jeannette, Donna and the rest of the staff. They happily accommodated some last minute requests and took care of all the details. That allowed us to relax and just enjoy the moment. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on the delicious food and beautiful location. One downside was that the venue was booked the night before, so the rehearsal had to happen at noon. Also, the seating chart we were originally shown was not accurate, and we had to squish another table along the wall so it was pretty tight. However, none of that really mattered as everyone had a lovely time. I would highly recommend working with Jean-Jaques for any event!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

Jean-Jacques was wonderful. I knew Mary and her team would take care of everything with such class the day of my daughter's wedding based on how Mary handled every detail throughout the whole planning process. The food was delicious, the staff very polite and neat and Mary and... Read More Donna made the evening one my family will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Konnor M

Jean-Jacques was amazing! So easy to work with through the entire process. Mary walked us through it from start to finish and it really was amazing. The food was tremendous and all our guest are still talking about the food and service. If you are looking for the best...look no... Read More further.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jessica F

I had my shower at the Pleasantville location. It was tea party themed and absolutely amazing. The food was delicious and perfect for the tea theme. We had assorted tea sandwiches, scones, quiche and so much more! It was very filling and the food was replenished constantly. The... Read More service was excellent and everyone was very attentive. I would definitely have another event here. I also ordered my wedding cake from here. WOW! Is all I have to say. We had cappuccino and chocolate flavored. All of my guests were blown away including me! I gave a few pictures of what I wanted the cake to look like and it was exactly as pictured and discussed at our tasting. I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Maria R

I recently had my baby shower at Jean Jacques after eyeing their private party room for years. I had been to their cafe numerous times over the years, trying many of their decadent pastries, so I knew that Jean Jacques would be THE place to hold my baby shower. Everything was... Read More super easy from booking to meeting with Jeannette to select the perfect menu, cake, and table linens. On the day of, my mother and I arrived early to decorate the room, and we were so fortunate to have Jeanie helping us to make the room look absolutely incredible. Not only did she help us to create the perfect look for the shower, but the cake table that she put together was incredible. My guests raved about the service, and no one could get over how delicious the food was. People are still talking, 2 months later, about the French toast and the strawberry cake. I come from a big Italian family, and I am the first to diverge from the traditional Italian restaurant-style shower; needless to say, brunch was a hit, and everyone still talks about how delicious and fun the shower was.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Robin L

Extraordinary! Everything from the pre meetings to the event were handled with the upmost care, attention to detail, immediate responses to questions and much more. Jens coordinated and handled every detail with excellence and incredible finesse. The food and service were... Read More outstanding. We couldn't asked for more!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Elaine D

So very pleased. Planning a wedding is a great deal of work. Having the right caterer is critical. We selected Jens from Jean Jacques' Culinary Creations, Inc. Jens helped with the planning and selection of the menu and gave us very helpful suggestions about florists and... Read More party rental firms. We visited his cafe in Pleasantville, tasted the food and knew he was the caterer for us. Our daughter's wedding brunch was wonderful. The staff arrived hours before the event to set up. The food was excellent and plentiful. His staff was very professional and helpful. The Maitre D' Donna was organized and great to work with! Everything committed to by Jens occurred as promised. We are happy to recommend Jens and his company for your next event.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017

I had my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower here this past weekend and I can't say enough good things about this place. Jeanette was amazing and helpful in everyway in the preparation. Her patience was unbelievable. The staff was beyond helpful and so attentive to all my... Read More needs & even helpful in ways I didn't think of. We had the buffet brunch. My guests were raving about the food, it was out of this world delicious! I would highly recommend Jean Jacques for any event! Thank you ALL for making Andrea's Bridal Shower a huge success.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Debbie D

Jens, Donna, and all the staff that were involved in our wedding day were so amazing!! Jens was so easy to talk with and very attentive to all the details of making our wedding day rememberable in a positive way!! Donna made me feel like an absolute queen for the day and was a... Read More joy to be around... All of the staff that waited on us and our guests were so professional and friendly!! The taste of the food and desserts were so phenomenal. From cocktail apps , dinner ,cake and pastries , Jean-Jacques' was so incredibly flavorful!! All of our guests were pleased and are still talking about how great all the food was. We would definitely use them for another event without hesitation. 🤗 Mike & Debbie

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lorraine F

We had my daughter's bridal shower at Jean Jacques' Culinary Creations on Saturday and it was wonderful. The theme was a high tea party and the food was gorgeously displayed and delicious. The bride and guests were thrilled and had a wonderful time. Jeannette from Jean... Read More Jacques was very easy to work with and anticipated everything we could possibly need. In addition, the wait staff was excellent. This venue has a party room next to the cafe and it is perfect for showers, communion parties, baptisms, etc. We definitely will be back! Thank you to everyone to make this a special event.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Steve C

We began planning an engagement party for our son and his fiancee. From the moment we met the people at Jean-Jacques, we felt so very special. The planning process was incredibly easy. All we kept hearing was "yes" and "sure" and "of course." Our guests were amazed not only... Read More by the incredible buffet but were equally impressed with the two servers, who thought of everyone's needs and then did all they could -- and more. Now we must start thinking of next reasons to go back to Jean-Jacques.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Pat M

I had my daughter's baby shower at Jean Jacques. Everything was perfect. The food, the ambiance and the party staff were exceptional. Jeanette made planning so easy and Donna, who ran the event was amazing. I highly recommend it☺️

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Theresa M

I wanted to let you know that everything went beautifully today at my daughter's bridal shower. Everyone said the food was terrific (and I agree!) and the wait staff was very attentive, organized and extremely helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The cake was as delicious... Read More as it was beautiful. We would definitely come back!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Cassie O

I hosted a bridal shower for my daughter at Jean Jacques` and was beyond pleased with the entire event. My phone has not stopped ringing with family and friends stating how fabulous the food was, how beautiful the event was, and how courteous the staff was. It was an absolute... Read More pleasure working with Jens and his staff - from planning to execution. Thank you for a beautiful memory!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Heather A

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the wonderful team at Jean-Jacques. The food was delicious, people are still talking about it. I want to personally thank Mary and Donna in helping to make our day one we will always remember. Professional, kind and supportive are... Read More just a few of the many positive descriptions we have for you. Thank you again. I would recommend Jean-Jacques to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 joyce A

Mary and Donna were amazing. We booked Jean Jacques over a year before our wedding after seeing the Rowsley Estate at the Scarsdale Woman's Club. The venue is a charming historical landmark that houses a 480 year old oak tree in front of the estate. It was absolutely... Read More beautiful and the price won't compare to anything else you'll find in the city or Westchester. Trust me, I work in the industry and I looked everywhere! We loved our venue because we didn't know anyone else that had gotten married there and it was such a beautiful space. So first things first. The food! I have to say we booked the venue without tasting the food and our first tasting was not what we expected. We were quite disappointed and I was beyond stressed since all the reviews talked about how amazing the food was. It was a group tasting, so there were other people there and they served some food that we wouldn't have picked off the menu (You get so many options). Everyone else seemed to like the food, but my husband and I are foodies so it didn't really meet our expectations. We expressed our concerns to Mary, who was the venue and catering coordinator, and she was very sweet and scheduled a private tasting for us. Let me tell you...It was a whole different experience. The food was really good and we were very very happy. In the end, all our guests raved about how great the food was. What's even better is that the guests ordered their food at the table which we loved. You don't have to worry about calculating orders from your guests in advance. You should know that you have to pay extra for any liquor that is not on their list. We were adamant about having Jameson and Patron at the wedding, so we ended up having to pay extra for that. Their wine selection was not stellar, so we ended up bringing some of our own wine as well. The experience! We had both the ceremony and reception at the venue. The ceremony took place in front of the estate and the beautiful oak tree. Mary was always there when we needed her. We never had to worry about getting in touch with her. Donna was our Maitre D and she always made sure that my husband and I ate and always had something to drink. The staff was great and very sweet. Everyone loved our wedding and the venue. The one thing you have to remember is that you only get a 5 hour reception. So when you're told that you can have your reception until 11pm, it means that you can have the venue at a 5 hour period at the latest 11pm. We didn't realize that until later. Our reception was from 5-10 and we had arranged for a pizza truck to come at the end of the night for a snack from 10-11pm. We had to pay extra to keep some staff there for an extra hour. Overall, we would HIGHLY recommend the Rowsley Estate and Jean Jacques to anyone getting married, especially if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for your wedding. The venue is unique and the service and food were on par!