The Best Wedding Rock Band.

I'll make your wedding reception into a night you, your family and friends will talk about for years. I'll keep your guests dancing all night. 70/80's songs that sounds like the real band and DJ in between is the perfect night. 18 years + experience.

$

6251 willowbrook Dr., Saginaw, MI

Perfect Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Jenna G

Jedi Mind Trip will make your wedding a night to remember! They are classy, flexible and play the best mix of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor all night! Dan and the rest of Jedi Mind Trip made our reception a complete success and we can't thank them enough. You will... Read More not find another band like them, you will be completely satisfied!

So Much FUN!

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Brittany W

Jedi Mind Trip was an absolute BLAST! I received the most compliments on them than anything else. They were so incredibly talented, flexible, professional, and fun. My husband and I even got up on stage and did a song with them! They played requests that were randomly yelled out... Read More and surprised us when one of our favorites for the last song. I highly recommend them and they are worth every penny.

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Kassie P

Jedi Mind Trip is one-of-a-kind. They are great to work with, experienced in weddings, and extremely FUN! They made our reception personal and ensured that our guests had a great night. Would highly recommend them.

Fun!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Cristy B

This band plays 80's, 90's and new music! They are fantastic! Everyone at my wedding stayed until the end to hear this band play. Everyone stated how much fun my wedding was and this band kept the excitement of the night up! I would recommend this band to anyone who wants to... Read More haev a great time at their wedding.

TO Jedi Mind Trip