Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

409 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA (508) 755-6464

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Erin C

Jeff French Designs did amazing work for my wedding. Having no real idea as to what I wanted to carry or my bridesmaids, I was able to send multiple photos and ideas to Jeff and he truly delivered. The flowers I carried were PERFECT and he truly captured the color scheme I... Read More wanted to highlight within the bridesmaids bouquets.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Jennifer L

Jeff and his team recently provided flowers and centerpieces for my wedding this past December. I knew absolutely nothing about floral arrangements, floral color schemes, etc., but Jeff did an AMAZING job providing options and his professional opinion. My husband and I also... Read More wanted to put a few personal touches on the centerpieces and Jeff was so flexible and easy to work with! He had us bring in what we had and incorporated them beautifully. On the morning of the wedding, Jeff was timely, very easy to work with, friendly, and professional. He went over how to best hold the bouquet for pictures, what part of the bouquet falls in the front, etc. I would highly recommend Jeff French Designs to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica G

Jeff did all the flowers and and decor for my wedding and was completely professional and easy to work with. He worked with our budget, rather than trying to upsell us on unnecessary things. All of his flower arrangements were beautifully made. It is clear he has done a lot of... Read More weddings, and knows what he is doing! If you want to have a stress-free experience with a florist, go with Jeff French.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Laura O

Patient, informative, helpful, stress-less! Jeff was wonderful to work with, and our flowers were BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Caroline K

Jeff is a true artist. My husband and I had a few particular flowers in mind that we wanted to integrate throughout the centerpieces, displays and bouquets, and he really brought our vision to life. He was also extremely accommodating to work within our budget. His work was... Read More meticulously and thoughtfully executed and we loved how everything came together. We are grateful for his creative talent and expertise!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sandra L

Jeff is 100% the guy to choose as your florist!! He took all the details from my vision and made them a reality. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!! He created EXACTLY what I had envisioned for our day. His work is outstanding, his professionalism is... Read More one of a kind, and he is such a great guy. He worked with us through our entire process and hosted many meetings with us to determine exactly what we wanted all the way down to the finer details and even showing us an example centerpiece to make sure we were in love with it. CHOOSE HIM! I promise you will not be disappointed!! I felt at ease with him the moment I met him. He made the entire process stress free and his flowers are AMAZING! He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. We could not have been happier to have chosen him as our florist. It also helps that he is extremely affordable in comparison to a lot of other companies. It was a win win situation in our book!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Michelle M

The answer to our prayers!! Jeff swooped in about 2 months before our wedding and saved us from florist hell. Our previous florist was unresponsive to emails, refused to give a phone number, quoted us a ridiculous high estimate for our arrangements, and never planned on setting... Read More up a sample showing before the wedding. Jeff answered my call on his day off, set up an appointment for an in-person meeting within 5 days, beat that estimate by 30%, and had actual real flowers to show us in his shop. He set up a second appointment to show us the centerpieces, which were gorgeous, and I almost cried. Within 2 weeks, this man did more for us than our previous florist did in months. His work is flawless, he's absolutely brilliant with design and colors, and probably the sweetest person on the planet. He and his team are also like ninjas - there were in and out of our venue before we even knew it! Call him - you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Julia M

Jeff French is by far one of the most amazing florists I have met or have had the pleasure to work with! His floral designs are a work of art! When I first met with Jeff, I knew he would do such a phenomenal job--he is confident in what he does and you can tell he loves to do... Read More it. I wasn't sure how to describe what I wanted for centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral arrangements but he brought all of my ideas together to exceed my expectations. I was floored when I saw my cascading bouquet and the centerpieces! By far the most beautiful flowers I have seen (I might be biased though). Tons of people commented how beautiful they were. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure the flowers were breathtaking. Not to mention he is such a pleasure to speak to and answers every single email you send him right away (I must have sent A LOT). He put my mind at ease and I knew I could trust him and not have to stress! I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding day! Thank you so much Jeff!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsay G

Jeff and his team recently did the flowers for our wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Garden (July 2017). I'm a plant biologist by training, so it's an understatement to say that the flowers were important to me. I had chosen a bouquet from a picture in one of the wedding magazines... Read More that had a King Protea as the focal point. At our first meeting, I was impressed with Jeff's knowledge and artistic taste, and his familiarity with proteas. He took my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces and executed them to PERFECTION, combining textures, flowers, and berries to make truly unique and beautiful arrangements. I couldn't be more happy with the flowers and highly recommend Jeff French and his team at the French Bouquet Florist!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Alison N

Jeff French was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not be any happier that I chose him as my wedding day florist! He created the soft, romantic wedding venue of my dreams with his beautiful work! I had a very specific vision and hope for my wedding day, and flowers... Read More were very important to me, and Jeff made my vision come alive! I will never forget the moment pre-ceremony when I first saw the ceremony and reception site - I was so moved and impressed at what he had created that I was brought to tears! My husband could also not have been happier- he really appreciated Jeff's talent and kindness throughout the process, and he loved the way everything turned out as well. I would highly recommend Jeff to use for your wedding or any other important events!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Dianel Y

Jeff was recommended by our wedding venue for our May 20, 2017 wedding in Princeton, MA. We knew immediately we wanted to work with him upon meeting him and hearing his expert recommendations based on our vision. Without even having seen a design of what our ceremony trellis... Read More would look like, he was somehow able to translate my (sometimes nonsense) thoughts into exactly what my dream wedding would look like. His attentiveness to our needs and attention to detail provided such a wonderful experience in working with him, I would absolutely recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Jeff!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 tiffany f

Jeff is the guy to go to for wedding flowers!! I gave him various photos of what I wanted, and HE MADE EXACTLY WHAT I HAD ENVISIONED!!! Do yourself a favor, and book him! He know what hes doing!! Just leave everything in his hands and you will NOT be sorry!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melissa B

Oh my gosh, Jeff did SUCH an amazing job. He and his team braved a snowstorm on our wedding day to deliver the most beautiful winter-themed bouquets. He did exactly what we asked. The arrangements were stunning and our centerpieces were gorgeous. The guy's boutonnieres were... Read More beautiful winter berries, and we loved the unique twist on those. We wanted a different take on centerpieces: we asked Jeff to create a baby's breath wreath with stacked candles in the middle, and he delivered 100%. We would recommend Jeff to anyone getting married in the Worcester area!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Catherine B

Jeff French is amazing! I'm really not picky with flowers or even really knew what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I told Jeff that and showed him my wedding colors and he did the rest. He picked out so many beautiful flowers and put together some sample pieces for me to... Read More make sure I liked it. And everything he made was awesome, the colors matched and complimented the bridesmaids dresses so well. The bridesmaids wore a purplish color so I thought it would be hard to match it but Jeff did it so well. I can't say enough good things about him.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Robin G

Jeff was so easy to work with and very reasonable! I was a little nervous because we had decided not to use floral centerpieces or a floral arrangements for our ceremony, so I was worried that whatever florist we used might try to convince us to do so or give us a hard time for... Read More not doing so. Jeff was completely understanding of our budget however and met with us multiple times so that he could make sure that he was providing us with exactly what we wanted. He truly has vision, and the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Delivery was prompt, and Jeff was very easy to get in contact with and very organized. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Dana C

Jeff made us the most stunning flower arrangements for our wedding! He even built a custom chuppah for us to get married under that had everyone feeling like the whole ceremony was part of a fairytale! He was so helpful during the whole process and he really understood my vision... Read More and captured exactly what I was looking for! I would work with him again in a heartbeat! So professional, organized, and beyond talented! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Tess F

Jeff did a wonderful job. The bouquets were stunning. He was easy to work with and designed bouquets that perfectly fit my vision.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Elisabeth R

It was fantastic working with Jeff and his team. They designed the most beautiful bridal bouquet (as well as centerpieces and boutonnieres) - I was blown away by how well they incorporated my ideas and my flower preferences into the arrangements.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Erika P

Jeff truly brought my vision to life. He was so patient with me throughout the entire planning process, and really listened to what I wanted, and was open to all of my ideas. I was floored when I saw my flowers the day of, and am so thankful to have worked with him for our... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Lauren R

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff French! He is a true artist and completely brought our vision to life for our fall wedding. We described the details of our day for Jeff and showed him some pictures from Pinterest. Within a matter of minutes he had put together an... Read More arrangement even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. Jeff had so many great ideas and executed them perfectly. Whether you know exactly what you want or want someone to lead you in the right direction, Jeff is your guy! When we decided to have our ceremony inside, after initially being set on having it outside, Jeff found the perfect way to bring the outside in. The only way to describe how he transformed the venue was magical. I wish I could have had more time to walk around and appreciate every one of the amazing details Jeff included. Guests still tell us how they couldn’t get over how beautiful the place looked. In addition to his talents, Jeff French is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is extremely patient, accommodating, and personable. I would give him my highest recommendations for any prospective couples!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Courtney C

I highly recommend the French Bouquet Florist! Jeff, the owner of the company, met with us multiple times and really took his time with us. The day of the wedding, our flowers arrived early and were absolutely gorgeous! Several guests commented on our stunning arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Amelia D

Jeff was so so sweet and easy to work with, but most of all TALENTED! My flowers came out EXACTLY as I had envisioned them in my mind. I went in and showed Jeff a number of photos, and we talked about my color schemes. I knew that I wanted lanterns on the tables with flowers... Read More around the base. He made great suggestions for the cocktail tables, and thought of details such as flower hangers for the chairs at the ceremony. Most of all I loved the wooden arch covered in flowers. The boutinuers were amazing as well! Like little miniature bouquets, they were the perfect accent. Everything was very modern and clean looking, yet classic and romantic at the same time (no, it did not look like an 80's prom which was my biggest fear). I was so impressed, and I had to do nothing at the time of delivery. Jeff worked perfectly with the wedding venue to get everything set up so I didn't have to worry and could just focus on getting ready. I also thought his prices were very reasonable for the high quality of his work. Thank you Jeff!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Leslie D

Before meeting with Jeff, we had no idea what we'd want for flowers for our wedding. Jeff asked great questions and put together a sample that was extraordinary and exactly our style. He is patient, thoughtful, and thorough. He made no assumptions and was sure to ask our... Read More opinions on each detail once he had created samples. We were thrilled with the outcome. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, cake topper, and arrangements for the favors table and fireplace mantle were beautiful. We had requested that Jeff find a way to cover a white trellis. He made the trellis absolutely stunning with greens. Jeff and his team are incredible talented and are a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend The French Bouquet to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements for a special occasion.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

Jeff French's floral arrangements are works of art! I was so giddy to have Jeff drop off my perfectly crafted wedding bouquet. Jeff was also great in helping me choose the best colors for our wedding and the colors were perfect throughout the Church, bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More and center pieces. The flowers began to wilt in the heat of our summer wedding but went back to perfectly fresh after a few minutes in water. I would highly recommend Jeff French!!

Amazing Florist!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Jess K

Jeff was the only florist we met with and instantly knew he'd be the perfect fit for us! He knew our venue and does a lot of work for them, so that helped make us feel even more comfortable with our choice. I met with Jeff and brought several pictures and colors of what I had in... Read More mind and he definitely heard me and helped my vision come alive. Jeff did everything for the wedding and it was breathtaking! I walked in prior to the ceremony and just couldn't believe how gorgeous the centerpieces and mantle pieces looked! The bouquets were even more beautiful than the example pictures I brought in! We couldn't have been more happy with our flowers and highly recommend Jeff!