Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

409 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA (508) 755-6464

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsay G

Jeff and his team recently did the flowers for our wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Garden (July 2017). I'm a plant biologist by training, so it's an understatement to say that the flowers were important to me. I had chosen a bouquet from a picture in one of the wedding magazines... Read More that had a King Protea as the focal point. At our first meeting, I was impressed with Jeff's knowledge and artistic taste, and his familiarity with proteas. He took my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces and executed them to PERFECTION, combining textures, flowers, and berries to make truly unique and beautiful arrangements. I couldn't be more happy with the flowers and highly recommend Jeff French and his team at the French Bouquet Florist!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Alison N

Jeff French was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not be any happier that I chose him as my wedding day florist! He created the soft, romantic wedding venue of my dreams with his beautiful work! I had a very specific vision and hope for my wedding day, and flowers... Read More were very important to me, and Jeff made my vision come alive! I will never forget the moment pre-ceremony when I first saw the ceremony and reception site - I was so moved and impressed at what he had created that I was brought to tears! My husband could also not have been happier- he really appreciated Jeff's talent and kindness throughout the process, and he loved the way everything turned out as well. I would highly recommend Jeff to use for your wedding or any other important events!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Dianel Y

Jeff was recommended by our wedding venue for our May 20, 2017 wedding in Princeton, MA. We knew immediately we wanted to work with him upon meeting him and hearing his expert recommendations based on our vision. Without even having seen a design of what our ceremony trellis... Read More would look like, he was somehow able to translate my (sometimes nonsense) thoughts into exactly what my dream wedding would look like. His attentiveness to our needs and attention to detail provided such a wonderful experience in working with him, I would absolutely recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Jeff!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 tiffany f

Jeff is the guy to go to for wedding flowers!! I gave him various photos of what I wanted, and HE MADE EXACTLY WHAT I HAD ENVISIONED!!! Do yourself a favor, and book him! He know what hes doing!! Just leave everything in his hands and you will NOT be sorry!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melissa B

Oh my gosh, Jeff did SUCH an amazing job. He and his team braved a snowstorm on our wedding day to deliver the most beautiful winter-themed bouquets. He did exactly what we asked. The arrangements were stunning and our centerpieces were gorgeous. The guy's boutonnieres were... Read More beautiful winter berries, and we loved the unique twist on those. We wanted a different take on centerpieces: we asked Jeff to create a baby's breath wreath with stacked candles in the middle, and he delivered 100%. We would recommend Jeff to anyone getting married in the Worcester area!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Catherine B

Jeff French is amazing! I'm really not picky with flowers or even really knew what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I told Jeff that and showed him my wedding colors and he did the rest. He picked out so many beautiful flowers and put together some sample pieces for me to... Read More make sure I liked it. And everything he made was awesome, the colors matched and complimented the bridesmaids dresses so well. The bridesmaids wore a purplish color so I thought it would be hard to match it but Jeff did it so well. I can't say enough good things about him.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Robin G

Jeff was so easy to work with and very reasonable! I was a little nervous because we had decided not to use floral centerpieces or a floral arrangements for our ceremony, so I was worried that whatever florist we used might try to convince us to do so or give us a hard time for... Read More not doing so. Jeff was completely understanding of our budget however and met with us multiple times so that he could make sure that he was providing us with exactly what we wanted. He truly has vision, and the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Delivery was prompt, and Jeff was very easy to get in contact with and very organized. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Dana C

Jeff made us the most stunning flower arrangements for our wedding! He even built a custom chuppah for us to get married under that had everyone feeling like the whole ceremony was part of a fairytale! He was so helpful during the whole process and he really understood my vision... Read More and captured exactly what I was looking for! I would work with him again in a heartbeat! So professional, organized, and beyond talented! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Tess F

Jeff did a wonderful job. The bouquets were stunning. He was easy to work with and designed bouquets that perfectly fit my vision.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Elisabeth R

It was fantastic working with Jeff and his team. They designed the most beautiful bridal bouquet (as well as centerpieces and boutonnieres) - I was blown away by how well they incorporated my ideas and my flower preferences into the arrangements.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Erika P

Jeff truly brought my vision to life. He was so patient with me throughout the entire planning process, and really listened to what I wanted, and was open to all of my ideas. I was floored when I saw my flowers the day of, and am so thankful to have worked with him for our... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Lauren R

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff French! He is a true artist and completely brought our vision to life for our fall wedding. We described the details of our day for Jeff and showed him some pictures from Pinterest. Within a matter of minutes he had put together an... Read More arrangement even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. Jeff had so many great ideas and executed them perfectly. Whether you know exactly what you want or want someone to lead you in the right direction, Jeff is your guy! When we decided to have our ceremony inside, after initially being set on having it outside, Jeff found the perfect way to bring the outside in. The only way to describe how he transformed the venue was magical. I wish I could have had more time to walk around and appreciate every one of the amazing details Jeff included. Guests still tell us how they couldn’t get over how beautiful the place looked. In addition to his talents, Jeff French is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is extremely patient, accommodating, and personable. I would give him my highest recommendations for any prospective couples!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Courtney C

I highly recommend the French Bouquet Florist! Jeff, the owner of the company, met with us multiple times and really took his time with us. The day of the wedding, our flowers arrived early and were absolutely gorgeous! Several guests commented on our stunning arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Amelia D

Jeff was so so sweet and easy to work with, but most of all TALENTED! My flowers came out EXACTLY as I had envisioned them in my mind. I went in and showed Jeff a number of photos, and we talked about my color schemes. I knew that I wanted lanterns on the tables with flowers... Read More around the base. He made great suggestions for the cocktail tables, and thought of details such as flower hangers for the chairs at the ceremony. Most of all I loved the wooden arch covered in flowers. The boutinuers were amazing as well! Like little miniature bouquets, they were the perfect accent. Everything was very modern and clean looking, yet classic and romantic at the same time (no, it did not look like an 80's prom which was my biggest fear). I was so impressed, and I had to do nothing at the time of delivery. Jeff worked perfectly with the wedding venue to get everything set up so I didn't have to worry and could just focus on getting ready. I also thought his prices were very reasonable for the high quality of his work. Thank you Jeff!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Leslie D

Before meeting with Jeff, we had no idea what we'd want for flowers for our wedding. Jeff asked great questions and put together a sample that was extraordinary and exactly our style. He is patient, thoughtful, and thorough. He made no assumptions and was sure to ask our... Read More opinions on each detail once he had created samples. We were thrilled with the outcome. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, cake topper, and arrangements for the favors table and fireplace mantle were beautiful. We had requested that Jeff find a way to cover a white trellis. He made the trellis absolutely stunning with greens. Jeff and his team are incredible talented and are a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend The French Bouquet to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements for a special occasion.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

Jeff French's floral arrangements are works of art! I was so giddy to have Jeff drop off my perfectly crafted wedding bouquet. Jeff was also great in helping me choose the best colors for our wedding and the colors were perfect throughout the Church, bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More and center pieces. The flowers began to wilt in the heat of our summer wedding but went back to perfectly fresh after a few minutes in water. I would highly recommend Jeff French!!

Amazing Florist!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Jess K

Jeff was the only florist we met with and instantly knew he'd be the perfect fit for us! He knew our venue and does a lot of work for them, so that helped make us feel even more comfortable with our choice. I met with Jeff and brought several pictures and colors of what I had in... Read More mind and he definitely heard me and helped my vision come alive. Jeff did everything for the wedding and it was breathtaking! I walked in prior to the ceremony and just couldn't believe how gorgeous the centerpieces and mantle pieces looked! The bouquets were even more beautiful than the example pictures I brought in! We couldn't have been more happy with our flowers and highly recommend Jeff!

In love

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 suzanne

amazing! I loved my flowers! I gave Jeff a pretty loose idea of what I wanted & what I got...I don't think I could have imagined them any more perfectly as they were. Just perfect from the bridal bouquets to the center pieces. Plus, he is a super nice guy. Definitely recommend!

Exquisite!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Megan

Jeff French has an amazing talent and I wish I lived closer to his shop so my husband could buy me flowers from him all the time! My wedding flowers were stunning - I have looked at many other weddings and they do not even compare. I have received so many compliments. They were... Read More elegant and exactly what I was looking for. We wanted all white, which I know sounds simple, but he has a way of making them look so striking. I was actually a little bit sad leaving for my honeymoon right away because I wouldn't be able to enjoy the flowers any longer. The guests that took the arrangements home, said they almost lasted the 2 full weeks I was gone - talk about quality flowers! I highly recommend using him!

I love Jeff

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Shayna B

We were referred to Jeff by a very close family friend. My wedding was in Boston but I actually live closer to Jeff so it was easier to work with a local vendor like him. I gave him a lot of flexibility with the flowers. I basically gave him colors and said just use whatever is... Read More in season. I also sent him A LOT of pinterest photos. I joked at one point that I talked to my florist more than I talked to my fiance during the year and a half that we were engaged. Anytime Jeff saw something that reminded him of my wedding he would send it over for my opinion. He is so lovely to work it, and is so creative. I also think he does a much better job than half the vendors in Boston who I am sure charge double what we paid for Jeff.

Beautiful and unique

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Kate O

Jeff came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator, and we were so thrilled with the final product. Jeff was really accommodating with meeting me and my husband for consultations and from day one he understood what we wanted. He was always so responsive if we had... Read More questions. I told him colors and some of my favorite flowers and he created something so beautiful. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and unique the flowers were. Our color pallet was pink and green and the colors that Jeff used in the flowers absolutely popped. On our wedding day when he delivered the flowers I was overjoyed with how perfect they were. Thank you Jeff!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Jess

Jeff did an over the top job with my wedding flowers. Not only was his work fantastic but he was also amazing to work with. He and his team listened and gave solicited advice on all floral designs for my wedding and everything was hand delivered that morning on time to make sure... Read More that everything came out perfectly for me. He really helped to make sure that my wedding flowers went into making the perfect wedding day for me to remember. Thanks Jeff!

Flower whisperer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Leslie S

Jeff is a genius and a flower-whisperer! And one of the nicest people you will ever meet! When I first met with Jeff, we came across pics of the venue from a wedding magazine. I was saying how beautiful it was, and from the look in his eyes, I knew! He did the flowers for... Read More the venue's photo shoot! Now if that isn't endorsement enough... ;) As our meeting continued, we talked about the things I had been envisioning for the flowers and the day. Jeff is an incredible listener and so intuitive! He just gets it! And that gave me such comfort and excitement! Throughout the planning process, Jeff and his staff were so responsive and understanding. We live/work about an hour away, and he was incredibly accommodating about meeting times! Email communication was easy and quick! At the sample meeting, Jeff put together a beautiful arrangement that really captured the look I was going for! I couldn't imagine being happier with the flowers! ...Until I saw my bouquet on the day of the wedding!! I started to tear up, because it was just so beautiful, and it was exactly what I had been hoping for! The bridesmaids bouquets were smaller versions of mine, and they were beautiful too! We all loved them. All day long, I kept saying "I never knew I could love flowers this much!" And one of the most amazing things was one of the kinds of flowers in the arrangements. My clipping had anemones in the bouquet, and they wouldn't be in season when our wedding was, so we talked about how they might not be available or tough to get, and how we could accomplish that look with other flowers. On the wedding day... ANEMONES! I was so touched he remembered! The centerpieces and ceremony flowers were impeccable! It was just all so beautiful! I still burst with joy when I think about the flowers from our wedding day, thanks to Jeff! We love Jeff!

Flower whisperer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Leslie S

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Anna S

Very accommodating!!! Really listened to my intentions and feedback when planning the flower arrangements and explaining my wishes for my bridal bouquet - made exactly as requested!! Wonderful job! Very positive staff as well!