Jeff Loftin Photography

Austin, TX

your day. your moments. your memories.

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

10810 Keystone Bend, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Amy J

AMAZING! Every person that sees our pictures comments on how amazing they did! We could not have been more pleased! They blended in with our friends and took pictures that represented us and our family. I could have made a book with all of the pictures they took. They... Read More hardest part will be selecting the pictures for our wall. I would wallpaper our house with them if I could. Flexible and easy to work with. I looked and looked for a vendor that would be perfect. LOOK NO FURTHER! You will be so happy. This is my first review from the wedding because out of all of the money spent, this may be the item I hold most dear!

He's so nice and easy to talk to

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Lindsay M

We paid for engagement and wedding photos for 3200. He was very flexible and worked with us. He had a lot of great ideas and everyone loved the ideas he had

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/27/2014

Jeff and his wife Andrea were fantastic! They made everyone feel comfortable and were so professional. The photos came out beautiful and captured every memorable moment. Extremely easy to work with throughout the whole process. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Capturing the moments!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Courtney V

Both Jeff and Andrea were extremely dedicated to capturing every little moment of our wedding day and going great lengths to do so, to include losing shoes in the deep mud to capture the traditional toss of the groom in the near by pond. The pictures were incredible. Capturing... Read More so many precious moments we weren’t able to be part of. Reliving every single detail of our wedding. Working with Jeff was very natural and easy. The bridal pictures were elegant and breath taking. We couldn’t be happier with our choice of photographer.

Amazing Photographer & Photography!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Christina B

i'm very sensitive about having my picture taken and I had a lot of requests for Jeff - and not only did he follow every single crazy rule I had, but managed to make me look glamorous while dancing - something no one has ever managed to do! In all seriousness though, I cannot... Read More say enough good things about Jeff and the work he did at my wedding. The pictures are amazing - he captured our personalities, emotions, and style in every single one. I didn't even notice him snapping away during the ceremony - he's a stealth ninja. He was one of the most polite, calming, and sweet influences throughout the day. Trusting someone to document one of the most important days of your life is a very hard decision - I was very lucky to have found Jeff and I will be able to treasure these pics forever!

Hire Jeff Loftin Photography!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Araceli S

It's been almost a year since my husband and I got married. Jeff and Andrea are such sincere and caring people it was easy to have them be a part of our day. We are so happy we had Jeff and Andrea there to capture the memories. Our wedding photos are so beautiful we love... Read More looking at them. I would absolutely recommend Jeff Loftin Photography.

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Celina L

I hired Jeff to photograph my wedding, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I debated on how much I wanted to spend on a photographer and who I wanted to hire, but when I looked at his portfolio my decision was made. The quality of his work is outstanding, and his prices... Read More were far from outrageous. Throughout my entire wedding, he and his staff silently slipped by and took photos without anyone looking (except for the posed photos, of course). He stayed behind the scenes, never giving any direction or even saying a word to ruin the moment and we came out with the most amazing photos. It was incredible to see so many live and real moments with people genuinely smiling and laughing. It was so nice to look at my photos and relive everything all over. Jeff has an uncanny ability to make the photographs come to life. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and I would HIGHLY recommend him. My slideshow is proof!

Best Wedding Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

We have used Jeff for 2 weddings in our family - mine, which was 5 years ago, and my little sister's just this past summer in San Antonio. My other two siblings had other photographers (before we discovered Jeff and his amazing work), and in my mom's words, "Jeff's pictures were... Read More THE best," so of course we had to have him for my little sister's big day. Jeff and his wife are both so easy going, laid back, and captured everything so perfectly for both of our weddings. Reliving the day through his pictures still floods my mind of all the wonderful memories and moments throughout the day. If you're looking for someone to capture your beautiful day, definitely check him out. I know we will continue to pass along Jeff's name to family and friends, and hopefully use him again in the future. Thanks for such amazing work, Jeff!!

Would (and I do!!) recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Cara F

Jeff Lofin Photography is awesome. I was planning a large wedding and I hired him. The big and fancy wedding fell through, however, I kept Jeff. He shot my small and intimate wedding and his pictures are something we will always cherish. He didnt make us do cliche shots and he... Read More let us be ourselves and captured us in the moment. He is easy to work with and an easy going guy all around. Thanks for're a true professional and I recommend you to everyone :):)

Worth the Price

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Marisa B

We booked Jeff for our November 2 wedding and while he hasn't shot our event yet, we have completed our engagement photos and they are stunning. Jeff is definitely worth the price--you can tell he's an experienced photographer with an expert eye. He spent 2+ hours with us in... Read More the Texas July heat, gamely shooting every crazy location and pose we could think of. Our photos were so stunning that we had a hard time choosing which ones to print. I can't wait to see what he comes up with for our wedding!

Highly recommend Jeff Loftin Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Kristen B

Highly recommend using Jeff!! I knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding, since my sister used him for her wedding a few years before. He traveled to Dallas for our engagement photos and my bridal portraits, and his schedule was flexible and very accommodating... Read More for us! Jeff also traveled to San Antonio for our wedding, and our photos were absolutely stunning. We loved all the photos that were taken, and it was so hard to choose our favorites. I definitely recommend Jeff; he is so talented and very friendly/ easy to work with! He gave me the most beautiful photos from my wedding day that I will cherish forever! Thanks Jeff!!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Carin P

Jeff and his wife photographed our wedding in July and we were so happy! The pictures came out beautifully and there were so many (too many!) favorites. Jeff is a professional and knows how to make you look your best. The slideshow he created with our wedding photos is something... Read More we'll treasure forever, especially since we decided not to videotape our wedding. It was extremely well-done and incorporated the best pictures. Jeff's very laid-back and will work with you to make sure you're completely happy. He helped us recreate some photos I'd seen on Pinterest and one of them ended up my absolute favorite photograph of my husband and I ever! We can't thank them enough!

Fantastic photographer at the right angle

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Amanda M

Jeff was a fantastic photographer. From doing the engagement photos they turned out fantastic (some even looked like still frames from a movie). I'm waiting for the wedding photos but have complete confidence they will turn out good. He is easy to work with and has a great... Read More sense of humor and tolerates the "love-bird" additude. It was also very helpful that he is tall (6 ft 3 or so) and since my husband is tall 6 foot 5 and i'm 5 ft 9 the angle was perfect and didn't look like he was stretching to meet us in the same atmosphere :D

Over the top AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Stephanie R

WOW! I don't even know where to start! We were nervous about photos in the first place, since my husband is very camera shy. We had seen Jeff's work before, and I'm so glad we had a meeting with him! From the beginning he was attentive, flexible, quick, and had wonderful... Read More suggestions. He met us in College Station to do our Engagement Photos, and had them ready with one large print for our Engagement Party less than two weeks later. He helped make sure our less than photogenic concerns were addressed, and did a fabulous job catching all of the details at our wedding. That was the happiest day of my life, and he captured the joy on every single person's face! Looking back on our slideshow he created, it feels like this could have been a Hollywood wedding... everyone looks amazing, the background music he chose was perfect, and it's hard to believe that this isn't something you would find in a magazine! Photographs are our most significant reminder of our wedding day, and Jeff Loftin does way more than just snap a few pics. I already have and will continue to 100% recommend Jeff Loftin Photography to everyone I know!!

Amazing photos we'll cherish for years to come!

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 Alli D

We recently got married and were lucky enough to have Jeff Loftin as our photographer for the rehearsal dinner. We would have loved to have him as our wedding day photographer, as well; however, he was booked! We felt happy that we at least got to work with Jeff a little, as he... Read More is a very talented photographer and a nice person, too. The rehearsal dinner was hectic and he still managed to capture everything! The turnaround time was very quick, and we had our DVD of the shots within a couple weeks. Jeff took a good mix of detail shots, candids, and formal portraits. We loved his style and have a number of favorites from the evening. A HUGE thank you to Jeff! We very, very strongly recommend him!!

Amazing job

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 Linh V

Jeff photographed our wedding in January, 2013 and he did such an amazing job. He was professional, very patient and very kind. He captured every moments so naturally that we can literally relive the day looking at the pictures. It was really hard for him when taking the... Read More Buddhism wedding and everything in Vietnamese, but he knew the right moments to capture that we couldn't expect more. Thanks Jeff so much for taking for us beautiful memories to look back on. We couldn't be happier with the photos.

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Kristin K

Jeff and his wife Andrea took the most beautiful photos of our wedding. I would recommend him with two thumbs up-- we have over a thousand beautiful photos and have yet to find one we didn't like.

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Kyla y

I am so happy that my mom stumbled upon Jeff while photographer-hunting. He was nothing but fantastic! Definitely the best/easiest photographer I have ever worked with. :)

Personal, professional and organized!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Sarah B

I live in California, and had my wedding in San Diego. I've come across Jeff Loftin's work in the past and knew that I had to book him when it came time for my big day! He is an absolute professional. He is easy to work with and just a great person to be around. Most of the... Read More time, I didn't even know that he was in the same room with me. He's great at what he does and knows how to make the bride's life a little less stressful by not having to stop you a bunch of times to get "the shot," he just knows how to get it, while the bride goes about her routine in the morning. For the prep before the wedding, Jeff happened to be in the LA area and offered his time to take engagement photos. I cannot even begin to describe how incredible this was. We were able to get 3 different location shots within a matter of just a couple hours and the photos were absolutely amazing!! The biggest mistake you could make for your wedding, is not booking with Jeff Loftin Photography. Your photos will be absolutely incredible, your entire experience from booking to wedding day will be made as easy as possible and you will not have to worry at all on the "big day" when it comes to Jeff... even if you do not realize he is around, he's got it taken care of and your memories and beautiful day will be captured for a lifetime in an amazing way!!

amazing wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Christi P

My husband and I were so impressed with Jeff and Andrea's services for our wedding that we want to recommend them to everyone that we talk to! I cannot express how much they helped us to feel comfortable and less stressed. It was a whirlwind of a day and it helped us... Read More tremendously that they were so organized, took all of the pictures that we asked for, directed us and family when needed, and were so personable! I enjoyed making Andrea laugh in the bridal suite and Mike said that Jeff was good at making sure we had pictures of the guys getting ready and visiting. Jeff and Andrea truly work as a team. After the ceremony we didn't want to take too much time taking pictures while our guests waited. While Jeff took the pictures, Andrea directed the picture-taking and ensured that we got all of the photos that we requested, but that it didn't take forever. It helped so much! Our engagment pictures were beautiful and Jeff even traveled to Dallas to take them for us. We used them in our guest book and got so many compliments! All of the photos are beautiful and some of my favorites are the ones at sunset and the ones with the sparklers!! Jeff also took pictures for our rehearsal dinner and really captured the funny and emotional moments. We are all so happy with how beautiful the pictures turned out and I can't be more thankful for having photographers that took away the stress on one of the most important days of our lives! :)

Don't settle on this!

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Justin C

I forget how my wife and I found Jeff, but we saw his work, and knew that we wanted to hire him. With things the way they are economically, people are looking to cut corners. My wife and I knew that the photographer would be one of our biggest expenses, but we also recognized... Read More that when everything is done, the photographs are what remain of the day. Hiring Jeff was absolutely the right decision. My wife and I never get tired of looking at our wedding photos. They look better than I could have imagined. Jeff clearly loves his work. He had some creative ideas, and worked with us on the ideas that we had. We had a party that lasted one day, and we have the photos of a lifetime because we didn't settle for anything less than the very best photographer.

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Christina B

Hiring Jeff for my wedding photos was the best decision we made for our wedding. We happened to see one of his photo books while we were touring a venue and knew immediately that we had to have him for our photographer. He does amazing work! He did both our engagement pictures... Read More and our wedding pictures and they turned out amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. Jeff and Andrea (his wife) have also done newborn and 6 month photos for us as well. These were also AMAZING! I would highly recommend Jeff and Andrea. I love love love them and will never go to anyone else for our pictures!!

Best photographer ever!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Lyndsay W

When I saw Jeff's pictures online I knew I had to have him photograph my wedding. I couldnt have been more pleased. My pictures turned out better than I even thought possible. People tell me all the time that my photos belong in a wedding magazine, and I know its all because of... Read More Jeff! He is so talented and I would hire him again and again.

Amazing Pics

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Tish M

So many good things to say. Jeff is so easy to work with, very nice and professional and his pictures are amazing. We used his services for our engagement pics, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. Would highly recommend him.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Catherine S

Jeff Loftin is absolutly amazing, he did the pictures for our wedding, bridal session and engagement photos and they are all amazing. I am not photogenic at all he was able to capture everything so that even I looked great in all the photos! I am so happy with our decision to... Read More use Jeff, he and his wife were both so easy to work with and thanks to them we will have beautiful memories to look back on.