Simple, Romantic, and Timeless Photography

My photography style is natural, creative, and timeless. I capture candid and intimate moments that tell the story of your day. Your wedding photo session will be relaxed, quick, and fun and you'll receive your retouched photographs within 2-weeks. I serve the Cincinnati, Dayton, and surrounding region, and my office is just 25 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Visit my website for more information or call me, Jeff at 513-702-0911 to learn about my competitive and flexible packages.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

6361 Kings Arms Way, Fairfield, OH Cincinnati / Dayton / Northern KY (513) 702-0911

Exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Melissa K

We met with several photographers before booking Jeff, and on initial meeting, he was the most put-together, professional, and accomodating. During the months/weeks/days leading up to the wedding, Jeff was easy to contact and responded to my emails/phone calls quickly. He is... Read More very organized, which I greatly appreciated as the wedding day has enough craziness of it's own!! On my wedding day, Jeff was on time, relaxed, and kept the day moving efficiently -- not to mention the photos were GORGEOUS!!! Everyone LOVED the photos taken earlier in the day that were displayed during the reception. We have just gotten our album in the mail and it is stunning as well. I would recommend Jeff to anyone - he was very much the calming influence I needed on my wedding day, and is an exceptional photographer who really delivers an amazing product. BOOK HIM NOW!!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Kathy K

Jeff was really fun to work with and his assistant was so helpful when I was getting ready in the bride room and preparing to walk down the aisle. She made sure my veil and train were perfectly in place. Our photos are priceless. Thank you Jeff Schaeffer photography!

2018-02-01T06:56:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Kathy!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Tiffany C

Jeff photographed our wedding last September and did an amazing job! We were very happy with how our wedding photos turned out. We ended up with some awesome sunset photos and a great mix of candid as well as traditional photos throughout the day. Jeff was very easy to work... Read More with and very organized, which we really appreciated. He captured not only the major wedding and reception events, but also all the little wedding details including decorations. Overall, we were very happy we chose Jeff to photograph our wedding and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Stephanie W

Jeff does an amazing job! He kept us on track with our timeline and was a wonderful help with last minute changes and suggestions due to weather. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Monica N

Jeff had great direction and patience with getting all the right shots on the big day. Could not be happier with the photos that Jeff and his assistant took...they will last a lifetime! He kept all of us all in line, and always had a smile on his face. Jeff's temperament was... Read More just was I was looking for in a photographer. He made the whole experience complete. We are thrilled with the finished product!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Emma H

Great photos! This was the one thing my husband and I splurged on towards our wedding. The photos from this day will last forever so its important that they be perfect. Jeff is an extremely talented photographer and my photos are stunning. He offers three different packages of... Read More varying prices to match your budget and also offers hardback photo books that he himself designs (of course allowing the opportunity for your input). I had no idea of the types of pictures I wanted so Jeff took charge and put all of us in poses that resulted gorgeous pictures. I had a large amount of people to get pictures of (6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, 3 jr bridesmaids, flower girl, ring bearer, and 3 ushers, not to mention family members....) and somehow he managed to control the situation and achieve a fantastic result. I couldn't be happier with my pictures. If I had to pick one complaint it would be I wish it had gone faster, simply because it was 90+ degrees out that day and I was sweating like crazy...but then again, you can't rush art. I would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for truly beautiful and memorable pictures from their wedding. In my opinion no other photos compare to his.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Andy H

Jeff was a great asset to have as part of the wedding. He was professional at all times and took the shots that we wanted and made us look great on our wedding day. I would recommend Jeff if you are looking for a quality photographer for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alyssa R

Jeff Schaefer photography did an amazing job! We did their all day package so we had pictures that covered the whole day from getting ready, our first look, three different locations before the ceremony, the ceremony, and lots of reception fun!! He did a great job making the... Read More day stress free! A big part of that was because of all the pre-planning. He gave us great examples/ opinions on where we could do pictures that would be cool before the ceremony. We also had a plan B for if the weather was not cooperating. He knew all the ins and outs for example if we need a permit or if we needed to put down a deposit to take pictures in specific places. This whole process made me feel like I would have great pictures no matter what and I did!! We also had a couple of specific pictures we wanted done and he took care of everything we wanted! The pictures turned out fantastic we get tons of compliments on them all the time and now we have a great way to remember our special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kim S

Jeff was fantastic. Very professional, very timely. He captured the special moments from my big day just how I imagined he would. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Hannah L

Both Jeff and his other photographer were wonderful. They captured a lot of great shots, including candid moments of our big day. They also worked well with the videographer so everything was in sync , and they kept things rolling without any issues. We're so glad to have so... Read More many beautiful pictures to remember our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Olivia A

Jeff did a fantastic job capturing our entire day. We did a lot of corresponding via email because we live in a different state than where the wedding was taking place and Jeff was very easy to work with! He was able to accommodate our crazy wedding day schedule and we didn't... Read More have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katie H

Jeff and his team captured my special day perfectly! He was easy to work with, offered reasonable packages, and was not 'in-your-face' at the wedding - my husband and I barely knew he was there! The pictures came back in a timely manner and were BEAUTIFUL!!! Jeff really has a... Read More special talent and I would recommend him to any bride looking for someone to capture their wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Valerie M

Jeff was amazing to work with. Nearly all of our friends and family members have used him as well. Every aspect of our wedding day was captured. People tell us all the time that our photos look like they should be in a magazine. We recieved our photos 14-days after our wedding.... Read More The turnaround time was impressive! Our photos were actually playing on a screen at our wedding reception. We also received a beautiful leather photo album- the quality is one of a kind. During our wedding, I almost forgot Jeff was there. Everything felt so natural- never staged. Based on our experience, I have and always will recommend Jeff Schaefer. He truly made our wedding the best day ever.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Michelle S

Jeff was easy to work with, we found through a recommendation from someone who has been through a ton of weddings and we never hesitated. And turns out there was no one better for the job. He made taking pictures fun and kept on schedule. Did both our engagement and wedding... Read More photos. The pictures turned out perfect. Specializes in weddings. Would HIGHLY recommend Jeff to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sarah N

Jeff was fantastic to work with and our wedding pictures were amazing and beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Loren P

Jeff is extremely organized and experienced with his wedding photography. He had everything organized and knew exactly what we wanted the day of. It was supposed to rain on our wedding day so we had a back up plan and we made the decision at the last minute but he was ready to... Read More go. His experience was very obvious throughout the day. He was calm and collected and made sure our day ran as planned. Our pictures turned out exactly how I had envisioned them! My grandfather was a wedding photographer and my mom is very picky when it comes to wedding photographers and she loved our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christine C

I didn't even look at other photographers; I knew from seeing my cousin's wedding pictures that I wanted Jeff to do mine. His photos are so classic and timeless. None of that cheesy posed nonsense. Jeff comes in, gets the shot, and moves on. He is efficient and incredibly... Read More talented. He was fantastic with communication - always in touch and making sure we were on the same page. Every detail, down to ordering our album, was a breeze. I cannot recommend Jeff Schaefer Photography highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hannah M

Jeff did an amazing job with our pictures. He's easy and fun to work with. We had a big crazy group and he handled us really well and kept it fun. He lets us have fun, but at the same time keeps us going in order to get it done in a timely fashion.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kate L

Jeff was great to work with and the photos came out LOVELY! I recommend him to anyone looking around!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Judy C

Jeff Shafer was the photographer we chose for my daughter's wedding and he was outstanding! He completely put us at ease from the beginning when we met in his office to talk not just about the traditional pictures but the pictures we really wanted. On our big day Jeff was... Read More amazing at handling our huge wedding party. He was very enjoyable to be with and seemed like he really cared. He was never in our way yet he captured every special moment! Loved as the mother of the bride I could completely put my trust in him. His prices were reasonably and his turnaround time was wonderful as we were so excited to look at all of our beautiful pictures! If I had another daughter Jeff Schaefer would be my number one and only photography choice!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Megan J

Jeff's photography speaks for itself. He goes above and beyond to make your photos beautiful and your big day go seamlessly. He is incredibly professional, creative, and friendly. You couldn't have a better photographer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Katrina L

Jeff did a great job with our wedding photos! He was organized, courteous and professional throughout the whole process. His second photographer, Becky, was also spectacular. She went above and beyond her job responsibilities (helping me pin up my dress when my bustle broke, for... Read More example). Some of our photos were available on Facebook within a week, and the rest were sent to us not long after. The photos are great quality!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 daniel k

Jeff photographed our wedding at The Phoenix in February. There are lots of photographers out there, and it can be very hard to choose. My first standard was this: was there at least one picture on the photographer's website that was so good that I would willing to frame it and... Read More hang it on my wall, even if it was a picture of somebody else (i.e. not me and my spouse). Jeff was one of the few that met that standard. He's got some really amazing shots on the website. But remember, every photographer is going to put just the best of the best of the best on their website. You can't pick a wedding photographer based on their one single best photograph, because that's not what you are hiring them to do. You don't want 1 good picture and 499 mediocre ones. You want to pick your photographer based on their average work, because that's what most of the photos you get are going to be. So beyond the website, you need to look at sample albums where every picture in it was drawn from the same wedding. That is much more representative of what you are actually going to get than a "best of" gallery on the website. I'd say one of Jeff's strengths as a photographer is his albums. Jeff's albums are nicely laid out and formatted. They really tell the story of your wedding day from start to finish. All of the pictures are solid on their own, but they are really better together in the album. Some photographers we interviewed just did not have attractive album layouts. Some did not even have any sample albums for us to look at when we went and talked to them. Jeff's album is fantastic and will be a keepsake for years to come. Beyond that, it was all about personal connection. The bigger studios do good work, but it's going to be a little less personal. With a smaller studio, you get that personal connection. To us, that was important. Jeff was pretty laid back and his style just matched our style well. He was super organized, with a detailed timeline and a specific shot list. We are very structured, detailed oriented people so we worked well with him. Overall, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kurt K

It was amazing working with Jeff! And his work speaks for itself! It is absolutely amazing!!! We continuously get comments on how beautiful our pictures are! We couldn't be happier!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Liz P

I cannot say enough about how amazing Jeff is as a photographer! Everyone who has seen his pictures from my wedding has said that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen! Even the wedding venue wants to use some of his pictures for their website. I used Jeff for... Read More my daughters wedding and was so impressed I knew I wanted him to do mine. It was a particular concern as I am an almost 60 year old bride and was worried about how I'd look, but the pictures are absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend Jeff!

Jeff Schaefer

I have been photographing weddings since 2002. It is my full-time occupation photographing 40 to 50 weddings each year. Your wedding has my full attention and you'll receive your wedding photographs within 2 weeks. With my vast wedding photography experience, your photographs will be quick and smooth, and you'll receive timeless, beautiful, and fun photographs.