Jeffrey M. DeMarco, Justice of the Peace

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ceremony, Wedding

P.O. Box 367, HAMPTON FALLS, NH Serving New Hampshire (603) 867-7976

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany E

Jeff was awesome!! He was professional, very accommodating, and friendly. You can tell he really enjoys marrying couples. He makes it a point to get to know you and for you to get to know him. He personalizes every ceremony he does and you can tell he puts a lot of thought into... Read More it. He will send you a draft of the ceremony a few months before the wedding and you can make any changes you'd like but for us we barely made any because it was perfect! He makes himself available to you whenever you have questions or need help. After our ceremony he gave us a framed keepsake marriage certificate and our ceremony typed up which was an AWESOME surprise!! We are SO happy that we booked Jeff as our justice of the peace! He goes above and beyond and is an all around great guy!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brooke M

Jeffrey made our wedding perfect! His goal is to take care of everything and make everything go smooth for you no matter what. He outlined a wonderful ceremony for us and let us put our own stamp on it as well. He has so much experience which helped when my fiance and I took the... Read More wrong rings for the ring exchange! Jeff didn't miss a beat and had us switch, I'm certain that a less experienced JP would have missed that! Highly recommend Jeffrey, he even came to our rehearsal which put my mind at ease going into the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Caitlin C

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Jeff was professional, personable, and he made the process so easy from beginning to end! You can tell he really cares about the couples he marries - he took the time to learn our relationship history, provided... Read More suggested readings when asked, and allowed us to review and make changes to the ceremony draft prior to our wedding (not that we needed to change much - Jeff pretty much nailed it). After our ceremony, he surprised us with a keepsake "marriage certificate" (which was a nice stand-in until we got the real thing!) as well as a printed copy of our ceremony/readings/etc. On top of everything else, the price was a bargain! In fact, Jeff was so familiar with our venue and its coordinators that he assured us we wouldn't need him at our rehearsal (he was right) and therefore saved us even more money. We appreciated that he wasn't trying to milk us for as much money as possible, which seems to be a common practice in the wedding industry. Thank you Jeff for making our day as special as possible!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Erin S

Jeffrey was the best choice to officiate our wedding. He worked with us to put together the perfect ceremony, and accommodated all the changes that we made. He gave us so many options to make sure that we had a completely personal ceremony. He was comforting before the ceremony... Read More to say the least, and even took time to visit me in the bridal suite. Can't say enough about the service we were provided from him, but we would recommend him to anyone!

Excellent Officiant

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kathryn R

Jeff provided us with plenty options, listened to us and helped us through the process. He made us feel comfortable and confident. He communicated well and our ceremony was excellent. We highly recommend Jeff!

Scott & Katie's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Katie D

Jeff is a truly wonderful Justice of the Peace, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a JP for their big day! He is very personable and professional, and goes out of his way to get to know all couples. He even gave us a framed copy of our wedding certificate and... Read More a booklet of our vows and left them on our sweetheart table! What a nice gesture (that is just the type of person he is).

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Ashley A

We just had our wedding yesterday and were so happy that we chose Jeff to be our justice of the peace. He did such an amazing job incorporating everything we wanted into the ceremony. He was always available to talk to and got back to me quickly. All of our guests... Read More complimented Jeff's ability to be personable and engaging. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great justice of the peace.

Best Officiant Ever!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Jessica G

Jeff was spectacular! He met with my (then) fiance and I to get to know us, and to create a very personalized ceremony. He offered lots of possibilities.. Suggestions were nice, since we were pretty clueless to the process. For example, did we want "God" mentioned? any special... Read More ceremonies (ie sand, unity candle)? After sending us a first draft of the ceremony, he encouraged us to make as many changes as we wanted to make it our own. The day of the wedding he was a source of calm for my nervous fiance waiting for his late bride. Many of our guests commented on what a fabulous job he did- Engaging, personal, not too wordy, but just enough to make our ceremony special and memorable. Jeff was very responsive and professional throughout the process. Most of all, he clearly LOVES what he does. I recommend him without reservation.. He's the best!!

Beautiful Ceremony!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Maria L

Jeff DeMarco performed our ceremony. The words and sentiments were beautiful. I absolutely loved our vows. Jeff gave us ideas for things to do during the ceremony. We decided to do the wine box ceremony. Guests enjoyed the ceremony and the wine box part. He was very... Read More helpful through the planning process and answered e-mails promptly. He worked with us to make the ceremony personal. I would absolutely recommend Jeff!

friendly, personable and efficient!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Guinevere S

Jeff was fantastic from the very beginning. He took the time to get to know the both of us in a meeting at his home. We felt comfortable with him and he was easy to talk to. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly how we imagined it would be. He has a great personality and... Read More although we had a small ceremony at our home without the use of a microphone, all of our guests were able to hear the ceremony.

Beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014

My husband and I immediately connected with Jeff when we met him. He is extremely organized and really does a great job making the wedding about you. He has a wide selection of wedding readings that made the ceremony process easy and meaningful. I especially loved his handouts... Read More about how to get a wedding licence and how to change your name after the wedding. We highly recommend Jeff DeMarco to be the JP of your wedding.

Bride

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Meghan D

Jeff was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process of our wedding. He was there to answer all the questions I had and he was happy to do it. He showed us the ceremony multiple times and changed it as we wished. The day of the wedding he talked to each of us before and... Read More calmed us down as we were nervous. He did a phenomenal job at the ceremony, he spoke with such ease and professionalism. He spoke clearly and his words about my husband and I were perfect. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married and who wants their ceremony to be comfortable and fun.

Wonderful and quality work.

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Stephanie F

He made my ceremony unique and wonderful. It was beautiful and memorable. He went above and beyond for us. I wouldn't pick any other JP for my wedding if I could do it again.

Jeff is wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Stacey P

Jeff was so wonderful to work with! He made a lot of the stressors go away and really helped us focus on what is important, US!! He is great, because he makes your ceremony all about you and really dedicates his time to make your day so special!! My husband,Eric and I cannot... Read More thank him enough for all of the hard work he put it to make our wedding so great! Jeff is very easy to work with and flexible with everyone's busy schedules!! We can't thank him enough!!!

Wonderful ceremony

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Rebecca L

Jeffrey did a wonderful job planning our ceremony. He had a good base from which to work and let us incorporate our own stories and readings to personalize it. My whole family was touched by his "Hands Ceremony." Jeffrey understands what marriage is about and helped to make our... Read More day very special. I was hesitant about having a stranger marry us, but after we met him, we knew we had made the right choice. Our ceremony was perfect for us!

Beautiful Ceremony & Awesome Guy!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Brittany G

we are SO pleased with Jeff as our officiant. He was always prompt with answering questions either over the phone, or via e-mail. He is flexible. He guides you through the whole process of ceremony, license & certificate, and even changing name. He allows the bride &... Read More groom to customize their ceremony. Thank you for recommending the wine box ceremony to us!! It was so special!! He also gave us a special gift after the ceremony to keep & cherish forever. You meet to go over the ceremony details before the wedding, and it is a great meeting. Informative & relaxing. Thank you so much Jeff! We absolutely love you!

BEAUTIFUL Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Danielle R

Jeffery DeMarco is an amazing JP. We didn't meet him until pretty close to our wedding, but he was willing to help us. The best part is that he makes a ceremony unique to you. He starts with a few basic questions to get to know you and then creates a ceremony based on you. After... Read More that you can revise it to your liking to make it YOURS and that is something that should be really important to everyone. He made our day special.

wonderful job!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Amanda P

we had jeff for our wedding in June/11. He was helpful through the while process, with suggestions, reminders and helpful advice. He was familiar with a lot of ceremony options and we were able to include and make our ceremony unique. We got a lot of complements on the... Read More service!!! and i thought the incorporation of the wine box into the ceremony was perfect for our vineyard wedding.