Be Prepared To Say I DO!

Our on location makeup and hair, takes the stress out of getting ready for your special day. We specialize in airbrush makeup, false eye lash application, beautiful up do's and so much more.

20 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL (773) 888-2309

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Dana R

Jenessa did an amazing job on my make up (the bride) and my girls. She was so prompt while responding to my questions and was very flexible with her timing. The day of she was super friendly and easy going. The girls all enjoyed working with her. We were very pleased!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017

Jenessa is truly incredible at her craft! She did my makeup BEAUTIFULLY for my wedding! I felt stunning because of the work she did. One of my bridesmaids even hired Jenessa for her own wedding after seeing the amazing work she did on all my girls! I would recommend Jenessa a... Read More MILLION times over! Truly talented and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jacquie w

my experience with Jenessa was amazing! She made me look and feel perfect on my big day. Not only was my makeup perfect, but her professionalism and kindness was very much appreciated. I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Ashley K

My experience with Jenessa Blaine was AMAZING! She is a true professional and really knows how to make you look beautiful on your special day. I received so many compliments on my makeup at my wedding and when people saw my photos. Jenessa did my makeup with little direction... Read More from me and it was as if she read my mind--she just knew what would look best on me. I guess that is what happens when you have as much professional experience as she does. Jenessa was great to work with and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to everyone I know and those who are looking for a fabulous make up artist.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rachel R

Jenessa did a wonderful job the day of my wedding. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful and so did that of my bridesmaids and the moms. It did not look overdone at all, very natural, and when we got the photos back, I couldn't have been happier! I would certainly recommend... Read More Jenessa as your makeup artist. :-)

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Joyce F

Jenessa brought out the beauty in myself and the other ladies. Her work is amazing!!she really listened to the looks we were looking for & completely delivered. I highly suggest using Jenessa for your big event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Aimee S

Of all the things that I had to do for my wedding, finding a makeup artist turned out to be the hardest?! I tried a number of different artists/makeup lines and the look was just never right. The makeup was either too light or too heavy. Jenessa was recommended to me by my... Read More wedding planner and she did a fantastic job. The trial make up was perfect and struck just the right tone of light airy makeup that still looked good in pictures. Jenessa was responsible, responsive and had all-around great energy. I highly recommend her for any bride who wants to look their best on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 aimee B

Jenessa did my makeup for my wedding in August. She was nothing short of AMAZING to work with!!! She was prompt arriving, efficient in getting done and the look she crafted for me was exactly what I wanted. She was flawless in her application and the makeup stayed set in place... Read More ALL DAY through a hot Chicago day & lots of photography, venue changes, etc! I was incredibly happy. She is a pleasure to work with, very personable, and worth every penny. Work with Jenessa. You'll be so glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Liz P

Jenessa is PHENOMENAL! I used her services for my wedding day. She was able to do makeup for seven women, including me, in just a few hours. She was very poised, prepared, and confident. Additionally, she made me feel very calm. She was great to talk to and very fun to be... Read More around. I would love to use her services again in the future. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Meara F

I had a great experience with Jenessa as my make up artist for my September 2016 wedding. She was easy to communicate with from the beginning and I scheduled my make up trail right away. I knew she was the right choice when she listened to all of my make up fears before... Read More starting. When she was done my mom was practically in tears. Booked her for the big day on the spot. My make up from the trial stayed put during one of the hottest days in July. The day of, she was quick and efficient working through my mom, MIL, 3 friends and myself. Overall great experience and it was so nice that she came to me at the hotel rather than having to run around from salon to salon. Would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area.

Jenessa Blaine Rifkind

Jenessa Blaine, LLC started out with a simple mission, make everyone as beautiful on the outside as they are within. The founder and CEO, Jenessa Blaine, has years of experience as a certified makeup artist. She has worked with MORE magazine, Comcast, Chanel 5, Ellee Pai Hong and Bill Kurtis for “Through The Decades” on WTTW, Michelle Obama & Nike “Let’s Move” campaign, and variety of major beauty brands such as Revlon, Maybelline, Clinique and MAC. Jenessa is currently represented by Lily’s Talent Agency.