Jenn Guthrie Photography

Jacksonville, St Augustine, North Florida, Detroit

My Brides Become My Friends!

From capturing the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time, to the bride's dance with her daddy, to the beautiful wedding details. I strive to capture emotion and intimate moments that you will cherish forever. I truly LOVE my job, and my passion shines through in my photographs!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

835 Anastasia Blvd, St Augustine, FL Jacksonville, St Augustine, North Florida, Detroit (904) 710-5969

Worth every penny and more.

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Erica S

Jenn photographed my wedding on June 1, along with her fiance' Brent as the second shooter. I could not be more pleased with her services! From the moment I inquired about her services, she responded quickly and professionally. I had no doubts about her from the beginning... Read More (honestly, she was the only photographer I inquired about since I had been following her work for a while and knew she would be perfect for our style/vision), but her personality and PASSION for wedding photographing really solidified my decision. She braved the muggy August weather and the GNATS during our engagement session (I live in Raleigh and was visiting my family in Florida, so she fit me in while I was in town) and never complained once. Of course, the pictures were gorgeous but that was expected. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, and it truly felt like I had known her forever and became fast friends. On our wedding day, she and Brent just naturally fit into the day. Not sure if that makes sense, but they were so professional and easy to work that it didn't even feel like they were there. They took AMAZING, natural photos that captured the day perfectly. Again, it felt like just hanging with a friend who happened to be taking pictures. She was there for me if I needed anything and made sure that everything ran smoothly. After the wedding, she stayed in touch with me and kept me updated on the status of my photos. She even posted some preview on Facebook to hold us over for a little while :) Disclaimer: If you're looking to get your photos back in two-three weeks, then Jenn is not for you. However, if you're looking for QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL photography and EXCELLENT customer service, then the buck stops at Jenn Guthrie Photography. It's clear that she was put on this Earth to be a wedding photographer, and it shows in her work. I can't recommend Jenn enough. BONUS: She is extremely reasonably priced (and worth SO much more!). In my opinion, photography is the most important wedding expense and I am so happy that I chose Jenn as my wedding photographer!

Perfect 10!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Gretchen M

First off all I can say about this wonderful lady is WOW! I had been planning my wedding for about a year and a half before I was officially engaged. With that being said I had a long list of photographers I wanted to interview before we actually chose one. Jenn was the first... Read More photographer we sat down with and was also our last! Our very first impression of her was "this lady is so energetic and bubbly!" She briefly told us about herself and her business and everything went on like a normal interview. After, we talked about us, our family, and our dreams for our wedding. By the time we checked our watches 3 hours had passed by! We both walked away from this meeting thinking we had found "the one." The next day I emailed her without having to meet with any other photographer because we knew she was the right person to give us everything we could want. Fast forward to our wedding day- her and Brent are SO flexible, punctual, and responsive. I could add anything I wanted that wasn't on our "list" and she would get it done. We did pictures before our ceremony of the groomsmen and bridesmaids so that their pictures would be done because we had a late afternoon wedding and we were worried about the light. After the ceremony her and Brent quickly had our list ready for family photos so that everyone could hurry and eat. This went SO smoothly! Our reception pictures were exactly what I was looking for along with our "details" pictures. Also, her turn around time was actually sooner than she had expected and she also worked very hard to get us some "sneak peeks" before we left for our honeymoon! All in all I would give her a 5/5 any day and I would most definitely recommend her to everyone who is lucky to book her!

You won't be disappointed when you choose JENN GUTHRIE!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Allie B

I planned my wedding in 4 months and the MOST IMPORTANT thing to me about my special day was having photographs that would last a lifetime. After looking online through some local photographers albums and reaching out to them via e-mail to see if they were available I was able... Read More to find a few that still had an opening on my date. However, I only made an appointment to meet 1 photographer, Jenn Guthrie. After my Husband and I met with Jenn we walked out knowing right then that we were going to choose her. We felt very comfortable with her and we absolutely loved her work. Everything about my wedding fell together and just worked out with no stress. Even on the day of my wedding I did my own hair and makeup and wasn't running around frantically or anything. It was such a relaxing peaceful day. I am so grateful for how everything came together...it was MEANT TO BE!!! The photos came out AMAZING!!! So much so that we had actually chosen the photo package that didn't come with an album, but later decided that we wanted the album. Choose the package with the album!!! You won't regret it! The albums that Jenn put together are amazing and its so nice to relive my wedding through the album. Besides, as much as you think you will print photos after you receive your USB drive, you probably won't. That is why having the album and canvas prints are great!!! Choose Jenn Guthrie Photography and you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sara F

Jenn has as great of a personality as she does photography skills! She's super sweet, easy to work with, and goes the extra mile for her brides. She made all of the formal shoots fun (which was huge for someone like me, who felt uncomfortable in front of the camera), but was... Read More also very professional throughout the entire process. Once I learned that Jenn was a fellow Michigan native living in Florida I knew it was a sign from above. My husband and I were married in Michigan, but living in Florida at the time and I really wanted engagement pictures on the beach in FL. We were struggling to find a photographer who would only do an engagement shoot until we came across Jenn, who was flexible enough to do an engagement shoot in FL AND travel all the way to MI for our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, she made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot, she kept in contact regularly without being pushy, and was always available to answer any random questions I had. The day of, she listened to all of my requests, kept up a good pace without making anyone feel rushed, and gave the perfect directions when I was starting to feel awkward in front of the camera. Jenn and her assistant for the day, Robyn, floated around the venue getting shots so naturally, and I had several guests tell me how friendly and fun they both were when they interacted with them. They were just like any other friends at the wedding! She is also an expert bridal party wrangler. I had a few rowdy groomsmen who were driving me insane and Jenn put them in their place! The pictures are outstanding and beyond what I imagined for my wedding. What stands out the most about Jenn though, is that she genuinely cares about all of her brides. Business aside, she truly enjoys keeping in touch with all of her past and present clients through social media, myself included. My husband and I were married in June 2016 and I will still say that hiring Jenn was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sheri P

When I was selecting vendors for our wedding, I knew I was going to be incredibly picky about a photographer! I contacted a ton, narrowed it down to 2, and after meeting Jenn, I knew she was exactly the person we wanted to capture our day! From our engagement shoot to the day of... Read More the wedding, she was phenomenal! After the area that we originally wanted for our E-pics was damaged by Hurricane Matthew, she helped us pick a gorgeous place! And she was wonderful with talking us through poses, etc. My Husband is not a huge fan of taking pictures, and I'm just awkward sometimes (haha), but she handled our lack of posing experience with ease. She made us laugh the whole time and really enjoy the process versus the possible pain of 1000+ photos! Haha. On the day of the wedding, she was the absolute best! I had a couple of shots that I really wanted and she made them all happen! And even stole us right before dinner (right as my sweetheart was about to pick up his plate at the buffet. haha) and said "I've got to get pictures of this awesome sunset, and we have about 12 minutes to do it". haha. I LOVE the fact that she saw a gorgeous photo op, and went for it!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that she posts a little "sneak peak" of a few wedding pics on her FB page. We were on day 2 of our honeymoon and got to see those pictures and they were literally breathtaking!! I cannot wait to see the rest! You will not regret hiring Jenn! She is truly amazing at what she does and has the kind of energy and personality you want! (not only to keep you comfortable during the day, but to help turn hours of smiling for the camera into a fun experience.) Thank you so much, Jenn! You played a big part in making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Callie W

I'm not very photogenic but Jenn was able to capture some very beautiful photos. She knows how to take charge and direct photos during the wedding as well which is REALLY helpful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melinda B

Jenn is absolutely amazing, my wedding day wouldn't have been complete without her! My mom thought I was crazy for planning my wedding date around a photographer, but I knew I HAD to have her, and now she agrees it was well worth it. Jenn makes you and your wedding party feel... Read More comfortable and makes sure you have fun and get great pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Gillian M

Jenn is AMAZING!!!!! It will be impossible to express how awesome of a job she does. She told us exactly what to do for every single shot and had us laughing the entire time! On top of that, she gave me the best advice on everything else wedding that I wasn't sure on! She truly... Read More loves what she does and it shows! I highly recommend her. Best decision I made for sure!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Alycia H

I do not even know where to start, Jenn was AMAZING!!! She turned our engagment photos and wedding photos into something (I feel) you would see in a magazine! Jenn loves her job and it comes through in her pictures. She is great with clients and communication was never a... Read More problem!!! We were extremely impressed with her high caliber photography skills! She even knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera!! We just feel so blessed that we were able to find her and she was available. If you are looking for a photographer look no further than Jenn, HIRE HER IF SHE IS AVAILABLE, you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you for all that you did!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brittany C

The best wedding photographer!!! I was on a strict budget for my wedding but a photographer was the most important thing for me! I fell in love with Jenn's photos and I had to book her! Once I got to know her, I was so glad I did! She cares so much about how your day turns out... Read More and your wedding! I had a corset dress that nobody knew how to do so Jenn stepped in to help! She also drove me to my wedding venue because my family was putting together last minute touches! And her photos, are amazing!!! I feel like I can relive my wedding just by the photos she took. She did not miss one detail from the ceremony or reception! If I had to do it all again I would book her again!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Victoria A

My husband and I got married October of 2015, and we were extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Jenn Guthrie Photography. Jenn went completely above and beyond the call of duty on our wedding day. Her joyful personality and willingness to accommodate any... Read More request in order to make this a stress free occasion did not go unnoticed. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing, every last one of them, and this is coming from someone who absolutely hates most pictures of herself. We will cherish the moments she captured for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rachael M

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jenn is! She is such a sweet person and takes beautiful pictures on top of that! Every step of the way she was so accommodating and wonderful! We couldn't be more happy with our photos and my husband and I are forever thankful... Read More for her!! She captured our wedding day perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Megan H

Jenn was absolutely AMAZING! She worked with us and our schedules to schedule engagement pictures (twice) and even met me in between to calm me of wedding anxiety! The day of she was cheerful and bubbly and put me at ease! Her pictures are amazing and I wouldn't want anyone else... Read More capturing our special day.She made sure she captured every moment (and more). Every picture I asked for was captured. I can't wait to use her for the next milestones in our life!! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Libby E

Jenn photographed our wedding in May and she was amazing! We first shot our engagement photos with her and it was a blast. She made us feel comfortable and at ease, and the photos turned out great. On our wedding day, Jenn was amazing! She was so helpful with poses and made... Read More everyone feel comfortable and natural. I am so happy with how our photos turned out.... everyone said they looked like something out of a magazine. So, so, SO happy we chose Jenn to photograph the most important day of our lives! She is a blast to work with and always responds ASAP to any questions you may have. Trust me- you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Julie B

This girl is beyond AMAZING ! Jenn Guthrie is FOREVER my photographer for every occasion. Jenn makes you feel so comfortable during your session and is so wonderful to work with. Down to earth, genuine, wonderful sense of humor, and just is so absolutely talented! Her shots are... Read More gorgeous and she just knows how to work that camera! Not only was I client of hers but we have delevoped a beautiful friendship and would recommend her to any bride!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Caroline N

She is absolutely amazing! I am so excited to continue to work with her. I am so thankful to have been given her information!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Abbey J

Jenn was ah-mazing through the whole wedding process from engagement photos to the wedding day. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed, which made the photos turn out so lovely. While she captures perfect photos of beatiful poses, most of my absolute favorite... Read More ones were when we didn't even know she was taking them. She definitely captured the love and how much fun we had on our wedding day. She is the best, you can't go wrong with her!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Erin C

Jenn saved our wedding day! Our photographer had to cancel on us for personal reasons just a month before the wedding. Jenn was able to fit us in and the pictures were gorgeous! We were married at the Jacksonville Zoo and she knew all of the best spots for pictures! She was fast... Read More and efficient and got a ton of great candid shots too! I'm so grateful to her for capturing our wedding perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Allison C

Jenn was so incredible!! She loves what she does, and it shows in her work. The photos from my wedding are so beautiful, and I always get so many compliments on how they came out. Jenn is super flexible, and was willing to come down to Orlando for an engagement shoot in a... Read More location that meant a lot to us! She is so much more than just a photographer, as you end up with a friend at the end of it.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Tyler B

Jenn photographed my sister's wedding last year and did such an incredible job that when I got engaged I knew I had to hire her! Not only is Jenn an absolutely amazing photographer, but extremely bubbly and friendly and instantly makes everyone feel comfortable. My husband and I... Read More were both a little nervous about being photographed, but Jenn put us as ease and told us exactly what to do in order to make our pictures perfect! I thought that our pictures couldn't get better after I saw our amazing engagement photos.... Until we got our sneak peak on our wedding photos. I can't even believe how perfect they turned out! Jenn captured our wedding day perfectly. 5 stars is not anywhere close to enough to describe how great Jenn is. I highly recommend Jenn to everyone for weddings, events and family pictures. She is AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Charlie C

Jenn Guthrie was absolutely AMAZING! We forgot we were even taking pictures as we laughed so much during our engagement shoot and wedding photos! She has an amazing eye that captured our day perfectly! I can't stop looking at my pictures from her seriously the BEST ever!... Read More Jenn would snag us when the light had fallen just right for some evening pictures that were just breath taking, something you would only see in a movie or magazine. Truly blessed to have her as our photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Meggie G

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenn's artistic talent is beyond words. Not only did she capture photos from our wedding that I never thought were possible (you should have seen the real life behind the scenes of some of these shots!!), but she made sure we had fun in the process. It was... Read More never daunting to go take more photos and therefore not be a part of cocktail hour, or have to step away from dancing, because we had just as much fun with her as we did with our wedding guests. She truly is personable and I cannot get over her artistic talent. When we start our family, I will ABSOLUTELY use her again for all our family photographs. Thanks, Jenn! I could never say enough wonderful things about the quality of your service and the talent you bring to the camera!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Olivia Q

I have been doing all of my vendor reviews for a few hours now and I have been pushing Jenn down and down because there’s just so much to say about her. So I guess what they say is true – save the best for last. Jenn did my engagement photos so perfectly that I knew she would do... Read More my wedding even more perfectly and I was so right. Jenn is so nice, sweet, funny and more. She is the perfect photographer and she’s so obsessed with the right lighting that it’s almost sickening how perfect the photographs turn out. Every single person in my bridal party said something about how great she was. I hate posing for pictures but she makes it happen so fast and gets it done just right. It was so nice not having to spend hours and hours doing photos, she would get the shot almost right away. There were moments in the night she would steal me away and be like look at this lighting, do you mind? She was very courteous about it, but dang those were the best photos of the night. She also did double duty as wedding planner, I swear. I was getting sick of people coming back where they shouldn’t be so she asked them to leave which was amazing. I can’t wait to see all the photos. She was such a delight to work with and everyone said it. If you are thinking about hiring her, do it right NOW. She’s the best. If I could give 23534623652 stars I would. Also, I got 6 sneak peeks the NIGHT AFTER my wedding. I just can’t with her, she’s the most awesomest of all awesomes.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Marie F

Jenn photographed our daughter’s wedding. We were coming from out-of-state, so she just did their wedding (and not engagement photos). My daughter found Jenn online and the first time we all met her was the day of the wedding. Jenn communicated a lot with our daughter... Read More beforehand, leading up to the ceremony, about everything, including a list of “must have” shots. She was always super responsive and so friendly. It is obvious that she loves what she’s doing. She genuinely seems to care about her clients and their special ceremony. We are in love with so many of the pictures she took of our daughter and son-in-law that day. It’s going to be almost impossible to choose which ones to frame! It seems like she was able to capture every special moment. She made them feel so comfortable while taking their pictures. As a result, she seemed to capture the most tender, heartfelt moments. Jenn is very professional and so experienced. We are extremely grateful to her for doing such an amazing job with their wedding and so thankful we’ll always have these beautiful and unique photos to look back on. We would recommend Jenn without hesitation.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Teresa

When we booked Jenn, we knew we were going to get a photographer with a lot of energy and passion for what she does. Leading up to the wedding she answered questions promptly, gave ideas openly, made recommendations for other vendors, and was flexible with our scheduling needs.... Read More Since we live outside Florida, all of her help was priceless! On our wedding day, she stayed with us the whole day and night and to this day our guests still comment on how impressed they were that our photographer stayed all the way until we left the venue. Her attention to detail is flawless and it results in photos that truly capture each and every moment of your day. Even things I didn't see the day of our wedding showed up in pictures allowing us to really relive our day as our guests were able to. She is fun and willing to try and do any shot you ask for, no matter how goofy! Jenn is thorough, talented, trustworthy, patient, and a lot of fun to work with. She is professional and discrete throughout your event but captures everything you ask for, and even more! You cannot go wrong with Jenn as your photographer!

Jenn Guthrie

Hi friends, I'm Jenn! If you asked my friends to describe me, they would probably say something along these lines... Jenn loves her fur-baby. Jenn loves her fiancé. Jenn loves dunkin donuts. Jenn loves her job. And they would all be correct. <3