Beautiful moments. Beautiful photographs.

Welcome! Please click the website link for full package information. Our weekday collections begin at $645. We are full time wedding studio specializing in bold color, visual drama, and real intimate moments. Love is amazing! Being a part of the happiness that springs from our clients when they are surrounded by friends and family makes our job so delightful and meaningful. When you need guidance in how and where stand to have your photo taken, we can help. When you need a fly on the wall to capture raw and authentic emotion, we've got that covered too. Our style is a mix of posed and photojournalsitic. We absolutely love the moment when our clients see themselves in an image that looks straight out of a magazine, and how over the moon they are.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

35 West Pine Street , Orlando, FL CFL + Florida + Nationwide + Worldwide (407) 257-5813

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Kaitlin C

Working with Jenna on my April 9th wedding was an absolute dream! Jenna is very hands on, and has a great creative eye. My now husband and I interviewed countless photographers and were so at ease working with Jenna. Her rates are affordable, and her quality speaks for... Read More itself. Jenna was open to our ideas and shots we wanted, and kept our timeline in order while doing it. Doing an engagement shoot with Jenna before our wedding was a huge stress relief. We knew going into our wedding day, how she worked, and her style. (Which we loved!!!) Would recommend Jenna to someone looking for a quality photographer. Looking forward to using her again in the future when my husband and I start a family.

Incredible!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Jenna did our engagement and wedding photography, we couldn't be happier. Photos were one of the most important elements to our wedding. It's what we have to remember that special day. She was flexible, friendly, took time to ask questions. She knew exactly what we wanted and... Read More was a pleasure to work with; so talented. She has a good mix of classic and creative abilities. I feel like we had one of the best photographers in Orlando do our wedding, you can feel safe in her care, she went above and beyond. We would highly recommend her for any special occasion in your life. Thanks Jenna!!!

Review

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kelley R

After having an issue with communication with our first photographer and having to dismiss her Jenna was so helpful in booking and even got us in for our engagement session immediately after due to our tight schedule. She was really easy to work with and really makes you feel... Read More comfortable. For the wedding she was nice enough to meet us at the venue for ideas for pictures a few nights before. She really made the day go by smoothly and really kept the schedule going and she had a lot of patience with both families.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Sara K

Jenna and her team are phenomenal. They are truly in this business for the right reasons. You can tell how much they enjoy capturing your day! Jenna told us what poses were good for the scenery we were at and that’s exactly what I was looking for. I really did my homework when... Read More hunting for a photographer and Jenna had the best quality work for the best packages. And I couldn’t be happier with how my day turned out. Huge thank you to Jenna for helping us remember our day for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Debra J

Jenna thank you so much for capturing such beautiful moments from my daughters wedding. When I saw the social media pictures I was blown away by how amazing they were. I was pleasantly surprised with some that I had no idea you even took. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sara R

Our wedding was simply breath taking, and I don't think we could hae had the experience we did if it hadn't been for Jenna! I found her through a close friend after she got married. She was flexible, friendly, and captured every single thing we wanted and more, I and my husband... Read More couldn't be happier with the photo's we've recieved! She was so helpful too with helping our day go smoothly. Thank you Jenna!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Katie S

Jenna is absolutely amazing! Not only did she take the most gorgeous photos commemorating our wedding day, but she also allowed us to use our engagement shoot as a post wedding shoot instead. She is a super nice, friendly person who makes getting your picture taken a ton of fun!... Read More She is also an incredible photographer, who is very artistically talented and takes clear, dynamic, and well thought out photos. I'd recommend her to anyone, and hire her again in a heartbeat. Thank you again, Jenna, for capturing our June wedding in such a special and beautiful way!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Nicole R

I found Jenna pictures and contact information only one week before my wedding... I took a chance and sent her a request to check her availability (I wasn't expecting any "miracles")! I was stunned when I received an email the very next day stating she was available and even... Read More tailored a package for what we wanted!!! She kept in contact with me via email which was so helpful since I was planning my wedding in Orlando, FL but lived in West Palm Beach, FL. I just received some of my "teaser" photos and I am total blown away!! Jenna caught some of the most amazing moments of our wedding... my head on my father's shoulder, my husband making me laugh right before a romantic photo, and our ring-bearers being the beautiful children they are! I can not wait for the rest of our pictures!! Thank you for everything Jenna!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Amanda S

Jenna was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. Our engagement photos turned out great! I have been able to see a few pictures from our wedding so far and they look wonderful! Jenna was flexible and easy to work with

Reviewed on 12/01/2016

Where do I begin.Our engagement photos were beyond perfect! I'm really looking forward to seeing our Wedding photos.. You are a phenomenal photographer and you've made this experience so much more fun. I'm so glad we decided to book with you. Imagine if we wouldn't have?? Oh my.... Read More I probably would've ended up with a photographer with no personality lol. We went from a basic pose to looking like professional models... from turtling to hand on the chest poses all thanks to you. For those looking for a Wedding Photographer, Don't look any further. Book with Jenna. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Alyssa H

Jenna took our engagement and wedding pictures and I am so pleased with them! She is very helpful with telling you how you should pose and has a great eye for where to take pictures. I highly recommend Jenna--you won't be disappointed. The quality of her pictures are amazing and... Read More for a really great and affordable price, compared to many other area photographers. We are so glad that we found such a talented photographer. She is professional but also fun to work with. She was so valuable to keeping the day on schedule and stress free for us.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Jenna was absolutely amazing. Our photos are beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Not only did she shoot our rehearsal dinner she spent spent the entire wedding day with us capturing every detail. Not only did she have terrific ideas for backgrounds she knew how to help me pose... Read More so we always got the best angle every time. She is super creative and talented. Jenna never missed a good photo opportunity yet she was never in the way. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone in Orlando. She is the absolute best photographer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jen K

We cannot say enough wonderful things about wonderful things about Jenna and her photography crew. Everything from our engagement photos to our special day are forever documented by the most beautiful photos we could have hoped for. She's the best!

THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Jenna Michele Photography is an amazing value for the quality of the product she produces. Our engagement photos were beautiful, and this carried through to our wedding day, with fantastic photos of each part of our day. Jenna is creative, but also professional, and definitely... Read More has the ability to stay on schedule. I never felt like she was taking too many pictures or keeping me from mingling with guests or having a great time. Another reason to choose Jenna as your photographer: she doesn't take all those super-cheesy cliche photos you're used to seeing. She has fresh ideas! She can work with any suggestions you have, but also brings plenty to the table if you're unsure of exactly which poses or setups you want. She has enough command to get stray bridal party and family members focused on taking those necessary portraits, but is also able to make herself inconspicuous during the ceremony and reception. She sneaks in some great shots this way. She has my wholehearted recommendation, and I would definitely check out her portfolio and have a chat with her if you're looking for great photography without exorbitant prices.

Jenna is Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Dorothy S

Jenna is amazing! She not only was helpful and open to feedback and willing to work with us no matter what crazy idea we had lol. My whole wedding party loved her, even though my mom didn't understand what an unplugged wedding was and decided to do her own thing, Jenna still... Read More worked through it and I have so much faith that everything is beautiful! She posted a couple teaser pictures within 1 day of the wedding being over and a couple the night of even. Such a hard worker! I love her.

Grateful

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jennifer O

You'd be crazy not to pick Jenna as your photographer! Jenna is not only a kind-hearted, friendly, and creative person, she takes gorgeous pictures. Our engagement session was at Bok Tower Gardens and the company chose one of our pictures to put in a marketing brochure for the... Read More gardens. As a result of the photos she took, the gardens have hired her to do some photographic work for them. Our engagement pictures were just perfect and we got a lot of questions about who our photographer was. What we've seen of the wedding pictures have already blown us away. Jenna is professional and her pictures are unique and not run of the mill.

Jenna Michele

Jenna Michele is a seasoned photographic artist who specializes in creative vibrant wedding and portrait photography. JMP provides a broad range of portfolio ability – able to shoot in a collection of styles that capture real moments and artistic poses with equal aptitude. She also has the pleasure of shooting a wide variety of cultures such as Indian, Pakistani, Greek, Korean, Vietnamese, Brazilian, and Jewish to name a few. 407-257-5813 [email protected] www.jennamichelephotography.com