Jenna Noelle Photography

Colorado and Destination

Intimate photography for the adventure inspired.

I believe everyone is beautiful when they’re happy, so my style focuses on keeping you in that relaxed and joyful emotional space! At the end of the session, you’ll realize this wasn’t a photoshoot, it was a bonding experience, and I happened to be there capturing it. I give you room to be yourself so I can catch the beautiful things already happening. Chemistry comes out in the moments in between the poses, and I’m still shooting in those moments. Love is a good look on everyone. Let me tell your love story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Gifted Artist...We felt like we had known Jenna for years!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 marie k

Jenna is a gifted artist, and has the personality that makes her the perfect fit for being a wedding photographer. She is professional, flexible, direct in her communication and laid back in nature...ALL essential for the intense emotion that is experienced on a wedding day! As... Read More many people shared, we often did not know she was there...and then she would "magically" appear when the perfect moments arose. This approach left us with some of the most beautiful candid shots. My husband was feeling really anxious about taking the couple photos...we laughed about this, and honestly our couple photos are incredible. Our ceremony was well documented. Jenna was truly able to capture the "feel" and emotion of our wedding day. We did not know Jenna before our wedding, but our photos look like they were taken by someone who has known us for years. She got our style. Our traditional shots with family were great, and I was relieved at how quick she was able to take and organize the shots. Finally, we have received countless compliments from our guests on how amazing our photos were. We look forward to working with Jenna again as we grow our family. I highly recommend Jenna for your event!

2014-08-13T13:43:24 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh! This made me tear up a little! Thank you, Marie!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

We were so happy that we chose Jenna Noelle Photography to capture our special day! Not only was Jenna a phenomenal photographer, she was extremely enthusiastic, organized, responsive, flexible and professional. From the first time we met Jenna, she was interested in getting to... Read More know us as individuals and as a couple so that she could tailor her work to meet our needs. We wanted something a bit different and unique, not awkwardly posed. She was so creative with our photos - exactly what we wanted! Of course on the day of our wedding, it rained. Although we were a little frazzled by the weather, Jenna kept us all cool, calm and collected. She reassured us that no matter what, she would be able to take beautiful pictures for us. She captured every single detail I hoped she would and more! Jenna has a great personality and sense of humor--our wedding party was instantly comfortable with her! She truly captured the mood and atmosphere of our day through her candid pictures while the group shots were well directed without feeling too posed. Our guests at the ceremony and reception were very impressed because Jenna never missed a thing; she was all over the place taking so many pictures of every aspect of our day! We love how our pictures range from artistic and creative to timeless and traditional. I would highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography to any future bride!

2015-02-13T19:58:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! It rains at SO many weddings here in Colorado, weather is so unpredictable! We make do with what we have and move on! Besides, you wait a half an hour and then it's over, right?! I'm glad... Read Less Read More

Attention all brides & grooms....Jenna is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Meghan O

I was completely blown away by the quality and professionalism I received with Jenna Noelle Photography. Jenna and her team were able to capture the candid beauty of a wedding along with the must have posed pictures that are timeless. Jenna had so many creative ideas for poses,... Read More we had such a great time doing our bride/groom shots! It was incredible how they felt out of site and mind but always present as evidenced by their pictures. Jenna checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that there were no photo opportunities we felt were being missed. I also appreciated that before the wedding Jenna helped map out a timeline of when photos would be taken both before and after the ceremony. This really helped me get people organized, make the process faster and help me feel stressless the day of! The turn around time on our photos was quick and they were organized very nicely. We can't wait to give out our photo album books to our parents as thank you gifts! I will absolutely use Jenna in the future for other special life moments. I would recommend Jenna Noelle Photography to anyone!! She is the best!!

2015-01-17T20:58:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I always try to be unobtrusive at weddings, I really don't want to make the day about me. It makes me really happy when I can accomplish that AND still get amazing photos that make the bride happy! I always come... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Chelsey R

I LOVED working with Jenna! I cannot say enough good things about her. She is amazing - from her flexibility, to her personality, she is professional and takes amazing photos! She's fun to work with, and made us laugh (which made for great photos), even though she was working... Read More on a broken foot in the freezing cold on top of a mountain! She is creative and willing to go the extra mile, in every way. She thought about everything, from that flyaway hair that can ruin a photo, to straightening my shirt when it got bunched up and I didn't notice. And maybe most importantly, the photos were stunning! They have a touch that makes them stand out in a league of their own compared to other engagement/wedding photos. We were so happy with them. They not only showed us both in our best light, but they were also creative and beautifully shot/edited. The best!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Katie L

Working with Jenna was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. She is professional, flexible, knowledgeable, and takes seriously amazing photos. Jenna made us feel totally comfortable throughout the wedding day and we couldn’t be more happy with the... Read More end result. Thank you, Jenna!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Laura E

Upon deciding to have a tiny, intimate, elopement-esque ceremony, we knew that finding the right photographer was the key. Jenna was timely and professional, always available to answer any questions, worked with us on super short notice (we're talking two months here, folks),... Read More and - most importantly - kept us focused on each other during the whole shoot. She helped make our day feel as magical as I hoped for.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Anna M

Jenna is simply the best! Photos were the one thing we didn't want to settle for at our wedding and Jenna was absolutely incredible . Her prices are amazing for the quality and artistry she delivers. From the beginning, she was very easy to get a hold of: quick to respond to... Read More emails and always available for questions. Her photography has the perfect mix of art and intimacy. She captured the moments beautifully and she was so helpful in coordinating photos with our big family during the wedding! She was the perfect mix of assertive and invisible. She has a great eye and such a calming demeanor. I cannot recommend Jenna enough!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Joann L

Jenna is such a talented artist! She is extremely professional, and yet, had the ability to make my husband and I feel completely comfortable around her. One of our goals was to keep our personalities and our wedding casual and stress-free throughout the planning process and she... Read More was such a huge asset to us accomplishing this. She was approachable and made us feel at ease asking questions. She had the perfect presence during our ceremony and reception— quick and detailed, completely not noticeable, and never made anyone feel like they “should” be posed in any way that’s wasn’t normal and natural. Now, our photos: I knew they would be awesome, but I honestly couldn’t have planned for them to be any more special. Jenna truly captured emotions and the small, lovely moments between not only myself and my husband, but also our families and friends. I’ll cherish those memories forever. Something I didn’t expect was how much those who attended our wedding would love the images as well. I could go on and on, but the gist of it is...I’m in awe of this photographer! We used her for our engagement shoot, our wedding, and will plan on using her for other occasions in the future. If you want your photos done right, you’ll reach out to Jenna...it will be the easiest —and one of the loveliest parts— about coordinating your events :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sophia G

We were so nervous going into our engagement pictures, and didn’t want to look to fake or corny. We also aren’t very outdoorsy and didn’t want the typical outdoor photo shoot. Jenna found the most perfect place to do a lifestyle shoot and the results were unbelievable! I can not... Read More wait for her to shoot our wedding next year in Vegas. She made us so comfortable, we couldn’t possibly have anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Danielle L

Jenna was awesome To work with! Communication was a breeze, she helped us non picture lovers to feel comfortable and natural during the pictures and for the rest of the time I hardly noticed she was there! Our album was full of candid emotion, natural beauty and I couldn’t... Read More believe how many beautiful and relaxed posed pictures she captured! We definitely recommend Jenna for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren B

Choosing a wedding and engagement photographer was one of my top priorities after getting engaged. I looked at countless websites and the second I saw Jenna's I knew she was a class above the rest! She has only done our engagement pictures so far, but I couldn't be happier with... Read More how they turned out. My fiance is a little camera shy and she did such a fantastic job eliciting normal and not staged reactions out of both of us, and the pictures/lighting/etc were stunning! I know the wedding pictures will be just as beautiful! In addition to making us both feel relaxed and getting us stunning photos Jenna was also professional and easy to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement photos twice due to weather and she was nothing but accommodating and helpful keeping in close touch throughout the day to see if the rain would let up-the day we ended up shooting was beautiful and helped us get the best pictures possible. I couldn't recommend Jenna enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kaitlyn L

We hired Jenna for our engagement and wedding photography. We just got back our engagement pictures and I could not be happier. She did such a great job of capturing the essence of us. We cannot wait to see the magic she captures at our wedding. I couldn't recommend her... Read More enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elizabeth Z

Choosing a wedding photographer was the single most difficult decision of the wedding process! We've only had our engagement photos taken so far but they were beyond stunning! Jenna is amazing at capturing the feeling in the moment which was our #1 priority. I can't say enough... Read More good things about her or her photographer skills :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amy H

Jenna is an artist. She really is, when we first got engaged and began searching for a wedding photographer, her work stood out in a class by its self. Her photos transcend the typical wedding photography, with her use of color and her incredible eye her work feels alive and... Read More deep instead of trite and staged. Beyond her work, she is also just super cool. We really enjoyed spending time with her, both for our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. She goes out of her way to make sure you feel comfortable and feel like yourself. She's great at asking you questions to get genuine reactions out of you, which I'm sure is part of why her photos are so good. All and all, hire her. Photos are one of the few things you have after the wedding, and her's are worth every penny and more.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Holly H

It's my second season getting to shoot alongside Jenna. Her work speaks for itself, but she truly is a genius. She has an incredible eye and work ethic. She puts in that extra effort to make a good shot into an incredible image. She's constantly seeking ways to improve her... Read More skills and I admire how she works with her clients, personalizing each experience. As a fellow photographer, I can honestly say, she's the best out there and I'm honored to support her work!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Nick L

Jenna took our engagement and wedding photos. But she does more than just take photos. She captures remarkable moments that otherwise would disappear from our memories with time. She brings out and captures the personalities and emotions in a way the preserves what you felt... Read More that day. She makes you feel comfortable being who you are, and surfaces ideas that help show off your authentic selves and relationship. Jenna, thank you so very much for all you've done to preserve the memories and moments that we cherish so very much. -Nick

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Whitney M

Our wedding is coming up in 2017 and Jenna has been really wonderful to work with! She's quick to reply to emails, helpful, professional and very friendly.

2017-04-26T02:07:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it and am honored that I've earned a review before even shooting the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Morgan K

Jenna Noelle Photography for the win! Jenna is a true professional and we are so honored that we get to experience her talents. We had a limited amount of time during our Engagement shoot due to some Denver traffic hiccups but we powered through and the results were... Read More breathtaking! I love that Jenna is open to unique settings (that require a bit of a drive - thank you!) and collaborating on different ideas during the shoot. We are so looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day. Daylight Savings Time here we come!

2017-04-26T02:08:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Morgan! You guys were a joy to work with start to finish :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danyelle J

Jenna's eye and respect for the beauty that lingers between moments spoke directly to us from the first time we stumbled upon her work. It was so important that the photos taken for our engagement and wedding day were truly representative of the depth and richness of our... Read More journey. Jenna was such a wonderful choice for us - and it shows in the pictures! We were pleased with the quality in the digital files, the prints, and the album that Jenna worked so closely with us on. We were supported by responsiveness, willingness to accommodate our needs, and a true desire to help us preserve our engagement and wedding day in a way we could honor for years. She was literally able to take a 15 minute window after our ceremony to race sunset and capture our newly-wed selves at what appears to be 5 beautiful, different locations. It's such a gift to have the fruit of that kind of talent preserved in our home. Jenna was wonderful to work with, handled a tough situation with a family member with grace, and has such a pure heart for capturing the moments that matter in people's lives. We give our full support and highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography - thank you for what you do, Jenna!

2017-04-26T02:09:25 Response from the vendor

Oh wow, this is so sweet! I loved working with you both and I'm so glad that I was able to provide you with photos, and an experience, that you'll cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Genny S

My Husband and I are so happy we chose Jenna Noelle to photograph our wedding day. our pictures are stunning and captured every special moment. Jenna was very responsive in the planning process, especially when we had to fight to get a photography permit from Parks and Rec for... Read More our wedding over Labor Day Weekend (super competitive). I highly recommend Jenna to all the future brides out there. Happy Planning;)

2017-04-26T02:10:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks, girl! You're wedding was so fun because I got to work with hilarious, awesome people, and shoot in a variety of places that made for really lovely photos! Thanks for making my job so easy :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren G

I am so glad we chose Jenna to shoot our wedding day! We are thrilled with how the pictures turned out, she did a great job capturing the joy and beauty of the day. Jenna was easy to work with, and quickly responded to my (many) emails. I appreciated how organized she was on the... Read More day of the event, it meant that I didn't have to worry about making sure she got all of the shots we wanted. I only wish we would have booked her for more time! She left after the first dance, and I wish we had some professional shots from later in the day (that is, of course, my own fault, not Jenna's). All in all, working with her was a great experience, and we couldn't be happier!

2017-04-26T02:11:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lauren! Email responsiveness is kind of my thing :) I loved your intimate wedding in the mountains and I too wish we could have spent some more time working together, but I'm grateful for the time we had and I'm so glad you liked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nari W

Jenna was awesome; we will love and treasure the photos from our small, quick courthouse wedding for years to come! At the outset, Jenna was prompt about responding to our questions over email. She was familiar with the courthouse and its rules, and she suggested a great... Read More place nearby to take some additional photos afterward. Jenna has a great eye for natural, well-composed photos, and she has the sweetest and most unobtrusive personality that put everyone at ease. That may sound a little odd to say, but it helped us relax and almost forget she was there--even as she was clicking away, capturing all the major moments. When she directed us for posed shots, she was gentle and made everyone feel comfortable. This really showed in everyone's expressions--we felt as natural with Jenna as with family. We legitimately laughed with Jenna; to get us to loosen up a bit, she asked some sweet and funny questions that were memorable and actually added to our enjoyment of the day :) In short, we ended up with a great mix of photos from a very short event with Jenna. We were pleased that Jenna took the time to get all the different combinations of our families, especially since everyone looked great through her camera's eye. She also took some technically difficult pictures in super bright late-summer light that turned out wonderfully... we were so impressed. We would highly recommend Jenna to anyone!

2017-04-26T02:12:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! I always aim to make the day not about me or the photos, and instead just surprise you with a lot of sweet moments I caught when nobody was looking :) I'm sor glad you loved the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelsey S

When researching photographers, I was drawn to Jenna's unique shots that emphasize genuine emotions and don't feel contrived. Communicating with her beforehand was very easy and her detailed pre-wedding questionnaire satisfied my type-A personality and made me feel like my... Read More photo desires had been heard. When I met Jenna on the wedding day, I was actually surprised at how quiet she was. She didn't burst in and take over the room as I had anticipated a photographer would. Aside from when we were taking the portraits, I hardly even noticed her (I consider that a good thing as I've been to weddings where the photographer is in the middle of the dance floor flashing their camera in everyone's faces). When I got all our pictures back, however, I was absolutely amazed that one person could have been in so many places and captured every single one of the important details. Not to mention that the photos were out of this WORLD beautiful (seriously, multiple people told us they should be in a bridal magazine). We will cherish our photos forever and I would not hesitate to recommend Jenna to friends, family, or strangers on the Knot who are looking for a photographer!

2017-04-26T02:13:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey! Honestly, your wedding was pretty much #lifegoals and I wish I could do more weddings like that and with awesome, wonderful people like you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle G

Jenna was immediately responsive when I first contacted her to explore booking, and all the way through post event. I was already won over by her extraordinary portfolio. If you aren't into canned wedding photos, you'll really dig Jenna. Prep is great. Her web tools for planning... Read More are very organized and do expect to invest time in capturing your details. She reads it carefully. When it comes to "day of," she is super thoughtful about quirky bride stuff like asking if it is ok before setting the bouquet down (even though I didn't mind at all, I can see how some brides might). And she went way above and beyond to help us in ways that were unexpected such as offering her phone to stream spotify when our music person hadn't shown up to the cocktail hour yet. She was practically invisible while shooting--my husband and I both commented when look at our photos that we didn't remember her being here or there at various times. Most importantly, she takes wonderful pictures and captures moments that are otherwise just a blurry memory. How can one assign a value to this besides priceless? We never once questioned our choice of photographer.

2017-04-26T02:15:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm glad I was able to help and be unobtrusive on your big day! Wedding days go by in the blink of an eye and it's absolutely my honor to be able to stop time with the camera and capture some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole M

Jenna shot our wedding in Larkspur, Colorado in August 2016. She was wonderful to work with. We had a lot of photography requests and she knocked each one out of the park! She was super responsive and easy to work with. She did a great job and we highly recommend her to anyone... Read More looking for a photographer. Her work speaks for itself!

2016-10-24T15:18:34 Response from the vendor

Nicole you are so sweet :) Thank you so much for your support! It's nice to have brides that have a specific vision for their day and are so clear in their communication. I loved working with you both and I couldn't be more thrilled... Read Less Read More