Intimate photography for the adventure inspired.

I believe everyone is beautiful when they’re happy, so my style focuses on keeping you in that relaxed and joyful emotional space! At the end of the session, you’ll realize this wasn’t a photoshoot, it was a bonding experience, and I happened to be there capturing it. I give you room to be yourself so I can catch the beautiful things already happening. Chemistry comes out in the moments in between the poses, and I’m still shooting in those moments. Love is a good look on everyone. Let me tell your love story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Gifted Artist...We felt like we had known Jenna for years!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 marie k

Jenna is a gifted artist, and has the personality that makes her the perfect fit for being a wedding photographer. She is professional, flexible, direct in her communication and laid back in nature...ALL essential for the intense emotion that is experienced on a wedding day! As... Read More many people shared, we often did not know she was there...and then she would "magically" appear when the perfect moments arose. This approach left us with some of the most beautiful candid shots. My husband was feeling really anxious about taking the couple photos...we laughed about this, and honestly our couple photos are incredible. Our ceremony was well documented. Jenna was truly able to capture the "feel" and emotion of our wedding day. We did not know Jenna before our wedding, but our photos look like they were taken by someone who has known us for years. She got our style. Our traditional shots with family were great, and I was relieved at how quick she was able to take and organize the shots. Finally, we have received countless compliments from our guests on how amazing our photos were. We look forward to working with Jenna again as we grow our family. I highly recommend Jenna for your event!

2014-08-13T13:43:24 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh! This made me tear up a little! Thank you, Marie!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

We were so happy that we chose Jenna Noelle Photography to capture our special day! Not only was Jenna a phenomenal photographer, she was extremely enthusiastic, organized, responsive, flexible and professional. From the first time we met Jenna, she was interested in getting to... Read More know us as individuals and as a couple so that she could tailor her work to meet our needs. We wanted something a bit different and unique, not awkwardly posed. She was so creative with our photos - exactly what we wanted! Of course on the day of our wedding, it rained. Although we were a little frazzled by the weather, Jenna kept us all cool, calm and collected. She reassured us that no matter what, she would be able to take beautiful pictures for us. She captured every single detail I hoped she would and more! Jenna has a great personality and sense of humor--our wedding party was instantly comfortable with her! She truly captured the mood and atmosphere of our day through her candid pictures while the group shots were well directed without feeling too posed. Our guests at the ceremony and reception were very impressed because Jenna never missed a thing; she was all over the place taking so many pictures of every aspect of our day! We love how our pictures range from artistic and creative to timeless and traditional. I would highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography to any future bride!

2015-02-13T19:58:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! It rains at SO many weddings here in Colorado, weather is so unpredictable! We make do with what we have and move on! Besides, you wait a half an hour and then it's over, right?! I'm glad... Read Less Read More

Attention all brides & grooms....Jenna is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Meghan O

I was completely blown away by the quality and professionalism I received with Jenna Noelle Photography. Jenna and her team were able to capture the candid beauty of a wedding along with the must have posed pictures that are timeless. Jenna had so many creative ideas for poses,... Read More we had such a great time doing our bride/groom shots! It was incredible how they felt out of site and mind but always present as evidenced by their pictures. Jenna checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that there were no photo opportunities we felt were being missed. I also appreciated that before the wedding Jenna helped map out a timeline of when photos would be taken both before and after the ceremony. This really helped me get people organized, make the process faster and help me feel stressless the day of! The turn around time on our photos was quick and they were organized very nicely. We can't wait to give out our photo album books to our parents as thank you gifts! I will absolutely use Jenna in the future for other special life moments. I would recommend Jenna Noelle Photography to anyone!! She is the best!!

2015-01-17T20:58:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I always try to be unobtrusive at weddings, I really don't want to make the day about me. It makes me really happy when I can accomplish that AND still get amazing photos that make the bride happy! I always come... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Whitney M

Our wedding is coming up in 2017 and Jenna has been really wonderful to work with! She's quick to reply to emails, helpful, professional and very friendly.

2017-04-26T02:07:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it and am honored that I've earned a review before even shooting the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Morgan K

Jenna Noelle Photography for the win! Jenna is a true professional and we are so honored that we get to experience her talents. We had a limited amount of time during our Engagement shoot due to some Denver traffic hiccups but we powered through and the results were... Read More breathtaking! I love that Jenna is open to unique settings (that require a bit of a drive - thank you!) and collaborating on different ideas during the shoot. We are so looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day. Daylight Savings Time here we come!

2017-04-26T02:08:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Morgan! You guys were a joy to work with start to finish :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danyelle J

Jenna's eye and respect for the beauty that lingers between moments spoke directly to us from the first time we stumbled upon her work. It was so important that the photos taken for our engagement and wedding day were truly representative of the depth and richness of our... Read More journey. Jenna was such a wonderful choice for us - and it shows in the pictures! We were pleased with the quality in the digital files, the prints, and the album that Jenna worked so closely with us on. We were supported by responsiveness, willingness to accommodate our needs, and a true desire to help us preserve our engagement and wedding day in a way we could honor for years. She was literally able to take a 15 minute window after our ceremony to race sunset and capture our newly-wed selves at what appears to be 5 beautiful, different locations. It's such a gift to have the fruit of that kind of talent preserved in our home. Jenna was wonderful to work with, handled a tough situation with a family member with grace, and has such a pure heart for capturing the moments that matter in people's lives. We give our full support and highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography - thank you for what you do, Jenna!

2017-04-26T02:09:25 Response from the vendor

Oh wow, this is so sweet! I loved working with you both and I'm so glad that I was able to provide you with photos, and an experience, that you'll cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Genny S

My Husband and I are so happy we chose Jenna Noelle to photograph our wedding day. our pictures are stunning and captured every special moment. Jenna was very responsive in the planning process, especially when we had to fight to get a photography permit from Parks and Rec for... Read More our wedding over Labor Day Weekend (super competitive). I highly recommend Jenna to all the future brides out there. Happy Planning;)

2017-04-26T02:10:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks, girl! You're wedding was so fun because I got to work with hilarious, awesome people, and shoot in a variety of places that made for really lovely photos! Thanks for making my job so easy :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren G

I am so glad we chose Jenna to shoot our wedding day! We are thrilled with how the pictures turned out, she did a great job capturing the joy and beauty of the day. Jenna was easy to work with, and quickly responded to my (many) emails. I appreciated how organized she was on the... Read More day of the event, it meant that I didn't have to worry about making sure she got all of the shots we wanted. I only wish we would have booked her for more time! She left after the first dance, and I wish we had some professional shots from later in the day (that is, of course, my own fault, not Jenna's). All in all, working with her was a great experience, and we couldn't be happier!

2017-04-26T02:11:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lauren! Email responsiveness is kind of my thing :) I loved your intimate wedding in the mountains and I too wish we could have spent some more time working together, but I'm grateful for the time we had and I'm so glad you liked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nari W

Jenna was awesome; we will love and treasure the photos from our small, quick courthouse wedding for years to come! At the outset, Jenna was prompt about responding to our questions over email. She was familiar with the courthouse and its rules, and she suggested a great... Read More place nearby to take some additional photos afterward. Jenna has a great eye for natural, well-composed photos, and she has the sweetest and most unobtrusive personality that put everyone at ease. That may sound a little odd to say, but it helped us relax and almost forget she was there--even as she was clicking away, capturing all the major moments. When she directed us for posed shots, she was gentle and made everyone feel comfortable. This really showed in everyone's expressions--we felt as natural with Jenna as with family. We legitimately laughed with Jenna; to get us to loosen up a bit, she asked some sweet and funny questions that were memorable and actually added to our enjoyment of the day :) In short, we ended up with a great mix of photos from a very short event with Jenna. We were pleased that Jenna took the time to get all the different combinations of our families, especially since everyone looked great through her camera's eye. She also took some technically difficult pictures in super bright late-summer light that turned out wonderfully... we were so impressed. We would highly recommend Jenna to anyone!

2017-04-26T02:12:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! I always aim to make the day not about me or the photos, and instead just surprise you with a lot of sweet moments I caught when nobody was looking :) I'm sor glad you loved the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelsey S

When researching photographers, I was drawn to Jenna's unique shots that emphasize genuine emotions and don't feel contrived. Communicating with her beforehand was very easy and her detailed pre-wedding questionnaire satisfied my type-A personality and made me feel like my... Read More photo desires had been heard. When I met Jenna on the wedding day, I was actually surprised at how quiet she was. She didn't burst in and take over the room as I had anticipated a photographer would. Aside from when we were taking the portraits, I hardly even noticed her (I consider that a good thing as I've been to weddings where the photographer is in the middle of the dance floor flashing their camera in everyone's faces). When I got all our pictures back, however, I was absolutely amazed that one person could have been in so many places and captured every single one of the important details. Not to mention that the photos were out of this WORLD beautiful (seriously, multiple people told us they should be in a bridal magazine). We will cherish our photos forever and I would not hesitate to recommend Jenna to friends, family, or strangers on the Knot who are looking for a photographer!

2017-04-26T02:13:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey! Honestly, your wedding was pretty much #lifegoals and I wish I could do more weddings like that and with awesome, wonderful people like you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle G

Jenna was immediately responsive when I first contacted her to explore booking, and all the way through post event. I was already won over by her extraordinary portfolio. If you aren't into canned wedding photos, you'll really dig Jenna. Prep is great. Her web tools for planning... Read More are very organized and do expect to invest time in capturing your details. She reads it carefully. When it comes to "day of," she is super thoughtful about quirky bride stuff like asking if it is ok before setting the bouquet down (even though I didn't mind at all, I can see how some brides might). And she went way above and beyond to help us in ways that were unexpected such as offering her phone to stream spotify when our music person hadn't shown up to the cocktail hour yet. She was practically invisible while shooting--my husband and I both commented when look at our photos that we didn't remember her being here or there at various times. Most importantly, she takes wonderful pictures and captures moments that are otherwise just a blurry memory. How can one assign a value to this besides priceless? We never once questioned our choice of photographer.

2017-04-26T02:15:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm glad I was able to help and be unobtrusive on your big day! Wedding days go by in the blink of an eye and it's absolutely my honor to be able to stop time with the camera and capture some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole M

Jenna shot our wedding in Larkspur, Colorado in August 2016. She was wonderful to work with. We had a lot of photography requests and she knocked each one out of the park! She was super responsive and easy to work with. She did a great job and we highly recommend her to anyone... Read More looking for a photographer. Her work speaks for itself!

2016-10-24T15:18:34 Response from the vendor

Nicole you are so sweet :) Thank you so much for your support! It's nice to have brides that have a specific vision for their day and are so clear in their communication. I loved working with you both and I couldn't be more thrilled... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Fred G

Jenna Noelle Photography Helped make our special day amazing! She was so great to work with and gave us amazing memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. She captured moments of our wedding that you don't notice at the time with so much going on, it shows the special... Read More eye she has for catching the moment! Thank you Jenna!

2016-10-14T15:25:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! I try really hard to give people images that are timeless and allow them to relive the day because I know it goes by so fast! I'm so glad you were pleased :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alex D

My fiancé and I had a very specific idea in mind when it came to our engagement photos - we wanted something bold and unique, which isn't easy to find. Our dream was to have the shoot at the Sand Dunes here in Southern Colorado, which was something I wasn't expecting to achieve... Read More easily or affordably. I stumbled upon Jenna's website during my search and immediately fell in love with her style. I contacted her with my ideas and vision for the shoot and within 24 hours the conversation was rolling. Not only did she make the five-hour drive to our preferred destination, but she captured the moment better than I could have ever imagined. I am so grateful to have found her and I am looking forward to her capturing our wedding day!

2016-10-10T16:26:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Alex! I'm always down for a good creative opportunity off the beaten path. The shoot was a most cherished creative experience and I am so glad you are as happy with the photos as I am. Totally worth the drive, it was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

Professional, artistic and kind- Jenna was such a lovely person to work with. She made me feel comfortable from the very start of the process to the day of photo shoot. So so happy with her work; we now have a photographer for life. Thank you Jenna you were great!!!

2016-10-10T16:27:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I like being the official photographer for a family, I'm glad to have you! Can't wait to work together again :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jamie D

Jenna was fantastic. She works with you to make sure the photoshoot suits your needs. During the photoshoot she is very good at getting you relaxed, and it felt very natural. Then when the photos were sent we were shocked at how stunning they turned out since it had felt so... Read More comfortable. We could not be happier with Jenna and the quality of her photos.

2016-10-06T01:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you! Making people comfortable is the most important part of creating photos like this- I want them to feel intimate and natural and I'm so glad that was your experience and you were happy with the photos! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Hayley M

Jenna is an absolutely amazing photographer! She took Sam and I's engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. She is very quick to get back to you with any questions that you have. Her packages are flexible and affordable for every couple. During... Read More our wedding day Jenna found the perfect balance of being invisible but also assertive when it was needed. She captured every moment of our wedding day flawlessly. We had every picture we wanted including posed pictures, couple pictures and candid photos throughout the day. I would recommend Jenna to all looking for a photographer for their wedding day and would use her again in a heartbeat :)

2016-09-29T20:28:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Hayley! It didn't hurt that you guys are a stunning couple that was an absolutely joy to photograph :) I loved working with you both, thank you so much for these kind words!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Ellen H

We hired Jenna to capture our wedding this summer and she went beyond our expectations. Jenna was able to work with us in order to stay within our budget and she was extremely understanding about all of our requests. She put us at ease the day of the wedding and she was able... Read More to capture the most beautiful pictures that we will remember forever. She was so professional and patient, which made our day even more amazing. We will recommend Jenna to everyone we know in the future and feel so lucky that we had the chance to work with her for our special day.

2016-09-29T19:30:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lisa! Between you two lovely ladies, the dog, the gallery, and the wall of doughnuts, your wedding was basically a dream come true! I was super excited to work with you both and thoroughly enjoyed myself on your big day. I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Courtney W

Professional. Thoughtful. Talented. Funny. Jenna is a dream to work with! She has such a calming presence and really engaged with me and my groom. In particular, she asks smart questions like "when did you know you wanted to marry Steve" so that she can capture that response--a... Read More bright flash of memory across your face--on film. She has an innovative way of highlighting intimacy, which is reflected in all of her work. And our pictures are simply stunning. Our ceremony was outside at the base of the Flatirons, and our reception took place in the historic Boulderado Hotel. In both cases, Jenna made fabulous use of indoor and outdoor space--illuminating the striking beauty of both.. Because of her aesthetic savvy, our pictures are glamorous and organic, and elegant and energetic all at once. In short, I cannot recommend her highly enough.

2016-09-29T19:28:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney! Your wedding was a major highlight this season and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to meet and work with you both! One of the joys of this line of work is I meet the most amazing people... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Megan J

Jenna shot our engagement photos when it was below 30° and windy but she was a total rock star and even got my new husband to smile (which he never does in front of a camera)! The day of our wedding at Folsom Field in Boulder, it was pouring down rain as we were getting ready... Read More to do our First Look and then it was painfully hot and humid once the sun came out. Jenna was able to get us through all of our posed photos (both family and bridal party) that we were able to get not only one, but two set of couples portraits in. Not only were the photos beautiful, Jenna managed to truly capture the feeling of the wedding and every little moment of the day. As we were going through the photos with our families, everyone was commenting about how she managed to be everywhere at the perfect moment and yet none of us remember seeing her. That is truly the mark of a fantastic photographer! We love working with Jenna so much that we recommended her to a friend who is getting married later this year. We are so excited to work with her again for that event because we know that she will make sure the day runs smoothly.

2016-10-24T15:20:02 Response from the vendor

Megan you're a doll :) Thank you so much for this sweet review- we did kind of deal with borderline biblical elements in our time together! Blistering cold to blistering heat- all in a days work! You both are the sweetest and I'm so glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Rebecca H

Jenna shot our wedding last month at the Silverthorne Pavilion. She was SO wonderful to work with and extremely easy going, which we appreciated on such a busy day! Communication and planning were great before the wedding in getting details together for the big day. We just got... Read More our photos back and they are AMAZING. Everyone is raving about them and how she captured candid photos of us and our guests instead of being so posed. We love her non-traditional style and her eye for capturing beautiful moments and not just smiling faces! Thank you Jenna!

2016-07-30T12:35:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rebecca! You guys are a gorgeous couple and it was so nice to have the first look and opportunity to spend a bunch of time before the ceremony exploring and taking more creative shots. I'm always on the look out for candids all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Rachel W

My husband and I had a ton of photos that we wanted taken at the wedding, we gave Jenna a crazy list and not only did she get all of the photos done, but she had an uncanny ability at capturing the emotions of everyone at our special day. Our photos are spectacular and are... Read More memories that we will treasure for a lifetime. Jenna was also able to capture moments that my husband and I hadn't seen, but at the same time she was always near us to photograph our first moments as a couple. I'd recommend her to anyone and hire her again in a heartbeat.

2016-07-30T12:34:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Becky! I had such a good time at the wedding and you guys were a delight to work with!

Magical Photos

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Holly P

We hired Jenna this past September for our wedding at Granby Ranch. For starters, getting in contact with Jenna was a breeze. I emailed her hoping to get a very last minute in-person meeting on a trip down to Denver. She responded within a couple of hours and made time in her... Read More busy schedule to meet the next day. Our "interview," so to speak, was short and to the point. She gave us an incredibly informative spiel about herself, her style, pricing, etc. and by the end just about every question we had had for her was already answered. We knew without a doubt that we wanted to have her do our photos not 20 minutes into the interview. You can tell almost immediately after meeting Jenna that she cares about her clients and creating timeless and candid memories through her art. After booking, Jenna made sure that prior to the big day we had submitted a detailed outline of the day and the types of posed pictures we wanted, as a way to maximize our paid time with her. She kept frequent and concise communication leading up to the big day and the day of. Once the day arrived, with the exception of our 30 minutes or so of posed pictures, it felt like she wasn't even there. In fact she was so apart of the moment that day that in the anticipation of waiting for our photos I started to worry that we weren't going to have enough pictures of the day or that she had surely missed things. I was so wrong. When the pictures came back, not only did she catch all the best moments, but each and every single photo was pure flawless, candid, magic. Even still I have friends and colleagues randomly telling me how beautiful, or wonderful our wedding photos were. Even I still get goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach when I look back at them! Basically what I'm trying to get at is that Jenna was professional, organized, caring, and able to capture our special day in the most beautiful way. For that I can't recommend or thank her enough for everything she did for us. She's definitely made lifetime clients out of us!!

2016-01-27T13:48:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Holly :) This is a long and thoughtful and beautiful review and I appreciate it so much! This gives me really good feedback about what I'm doing right and helps motivate me to keep it up! I can't wait for us to continue... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

Jenna has photographed my partner and I for two different couple's shoots, and we love working with her. In addition to possessing a keen eye for style, detail, and composition, Jenna is organized, attentive, and dedicated to capturing shots of the highest quality. Most... Read More importantly, she has a talent for putting her subjects at ease, resulting in photos in which everyone looks relaxed, happy, and genuine. Jenna's photos of me and my partner are some of my favorite photos of him and me together, ever.

2016-01-27T13:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tara! You guys are so wonderful to work with- some of my favorite photos I have ever shot as well! All I have to do to get them is dodge sneak attacks from your dog :)

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

I was very disappointed. anyone that threatens lawsuit in the contract should not be used. when you read your contract, be sure that it states you will receive all photos. if this is left up to the photographer, you may not get some of the photos that you would really like to... Read More have. also check for the statement of 'exclusive photographer' and no one else will be allowed to take photos. you should negotiate your contract or find another photographer

2016-01-20T22:48:05 Response from the vendor

This statement vastly misrepresents both my contract and workflow in the following ways: The "threat of lawsuit" is in regards to the standard ramifications of violating any legal contract, like a lease or any agreement of services, or knowingly distibuting FALSE statements about myself or... Read Less Read More