Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

693 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT Serving CT & Beyond (203) 421-6800

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kathleen O

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this boutique. It is so darling. I wish I lived closer to Madison so I could go there everyday! For my wedding, I used Tricia for my make up and Renee Russo for my hair. Both of which I hired out of Jennie Fresa. The moment I met Tricia, I knew... Read More that I would want her on my "Wedding Day Team". She has such a calming presence and is so sweet. She can do ANY look that you ask for. I changed my look a few times over the course of the year (she let me do a few trials with her which not all artists do!!!). Each of the looks was exactly what I asked for and stunning. She can cater to whatever type of make up you like too. I met Renee a year before our wedding. Did one hair trial, and was sold. Her and Tricia are good friends, so it's just an added bonus to have some more girlfriends around the morning of your wedding! They are such pros - we were all finished way ahead of schedule! Which alleviated so much stress about remaining on time. Thank you Tricia, Renee and Jennie Fresa for being such lovely human beings and making me feel like a princess on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kimberly L

Lorna was amazing! She is a talented make up artist who totally nailed my vision for my wedding. She made my skin look better than ever and it looked like I barely had foundation on. She is so sweet too and was so wonderful to my mom and bridesmaids as well! I highly recommend... Read More this salon for make up! They are very professional, classy, and accommodating!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Caroline T

Lorna did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and mom for my wedding day. She is very professional and personable. It was so much fun to go to Jennie Fresa for my trial, and Lorna took notes and pictures of my makeup to replicate the look for my wedding. One of my bridesmaids... Read More decided to get her makeup done a few weeks before the wedding, and Lorna was very flexible about adding another person to her schedule. On our wedding day, she did a wonderful job glamming everyone up! Everyone loved how they looked- because they looked stunning, but not like the fake, caked up look that none of us like. Lorna made us look natural.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Veronica A

Jennie Fresa in specific Tricia was amazing! I did my wedding trial for her and loved it and actually the makeup for my wedding day was even more beautiful! beyond imagined! She is quick but detailed, she also did my mom's, mother in law and sister (maid of honor) we received... Read More some many compliments for it and it lasted the whole day! she was THE BEST! very recommended :D

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Liz C

We had both Lorna and Tricia for my wedding getting us all ready and they were great! So professional, organized and flexible. We had some girls who are picky about their makeup and everyone was very pleased with how they looked! Lorna and Tricia were amazing at meeting... Read More everyone's different needs! I also did my *only* makeup trial with Lorna - I loved working with her!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 krystin c

Tricia from Jenni Fresa was wonderful! She made everyone feel so comfortable on the morning of the big day! Our makeup was flawless and very natural, perfect for a day wedding! Would definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah P

My wedding took place about a month ago and I still receive compliments about the makeup done for myself and bridesmaids! Corey from Jennie Fresa was absolutely amazing. Not only was her makeup work the best, she was so kind, nice and wonderful to work with. I felt so... Read More comfortable and at ease having her at my parents home doing the makeup for 7 of us! My makeup was even better than the trial (which was fantastic) and I felt both glamorous and myself. Thanks Corey and Jennie Fresa!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Jessie W

Unbelievable professionalism, kind artists (Lorna and Jennie) and efficient. Our make up was phenomenal and I continue to get compliments. Lorna is so kind and sweet and very patient, no matter what our requests were. HIGHLY RECOMMEND JENNIE FRESA! You will not be disappointed!

Incredible Job!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Allie O

I've been a fan of Jennie's for a while now, so I knew I wanted to use her for my wedding day. Her team is responsive, organized, and professional. Our makeup artist, Tricia, was incredible - remembered everything we did from our trial, gave wonderful suggestions when I couldn't... Read More decide on lip color, and is just an awesome person all around. I cannot recommend Jennie and her team enough!

Maureen is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Jess M

Maureen was great! When we met for my trial, she asked a lot of questions about I wanted, what I didn’t want, and what the style of my wedding was. It was great that she showed such interest in the actual wedding itself and what I wanted, and didn’t just do a “blanket bride... Read More look”. The air-brushing is amazing and lasts all day. I made a few tweaks from my trial, and she was very open to my comments and changes. Would highly recommend her for your wedding or any special occasion!

Renee Russo & Maureen Sullivan- Best Duo

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Allison E

Renee and Maureen Sullivan were amazing! From their styling, professionalism, and ability to work in a very timely fashion with 9+ bridesmaid made for an amazing start to the wedding day. Their attention to detail and beautiful work made all of us feel/look gorgeous!

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Caitlin B

Shelly from Jennie Fresa did my makeup on the day and she was a breeze to work with! I loved my look at the trial and she replicated it perfectly on the day - she was stress free and so easy/fun to chat with!

Loved my makeup!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Brittany R

Jennie was awesome and I loved my makeup for the wedding day! My mother and I did a trial with her before hand where we were able to figure out exactly what we wanted and she was so willing to work with us. She also gives amazing facials. My makeup was perfect for the wedding... Read More day and she knew exactly what to use for my skin type. I could not have been happier with my makeup and Jennie made it a great experience!

August Wedding 2012

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Kara C

Amazing company. Professional, friendly, and talented. We had Maureen who was fantastic!! From the mothers in the wedding, to bridesmaids, to bride- everyones make up was elegant and natural. So much fun to work with. Will work with again!

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Emily M

Jennie and her team are INCREDIBLE!!!!! I felt so pretty on my wedding day and it was natural too. Lots of makeup artists cake makeup on and Jennie is not like them. She is so talented and knows how to customize makeup for any bride! Use them!!!