Jennifer Bowen Photography

Second Shooter Available

Scottsdale, AZ

The Best

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Hanna B

I found Jennifer Bowen Photography when I was researching weddings in Arizona. On almost every image I looked at it was one of her photos. I called it fate! If you liked “Pinterest” and very staged pictures Jennifer is probably not your photographer, but that’s why I picked her. She has a gift for taking the most beautiful candid pictures. She captures people in the moment and just as they are. I love her angles on photos because they make you look at the photo differently and she the way she uses natural light is absolutely stunning! Jennifer is a natural at what she does. Jennifer is also extremely helpful during the wedding day. She came up with my time line; made sure I got all the pictures on my list, and was great with all the kids in my wedding. During the reception I didn’t even know she was there, which is what you want in a photographer! She is a professional at all time. Jennifer’s personality is amazing. She is warm, friendly and calm at all times. I can truly tell she loves what she does because it shows in her work. I couldn’t be happier with my engagement and wedding photos. I have received so many compliments from my family and friends about her photos. I can’t wait to do maternity photos with her! Thank you Jennifer!

Great photos!

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Sarah H

My husband and I selected Jennifer Bowen for our wedding photographer and we were very happy with her work! She and her second shooter, Nicole, captured a great variety of shots from family and wedding party portraits to bridals and candids! Jennifer has such a relaxed demeanor which is definitely nice on your wedding day when things can be a little hectic already. Jennifer and Nicole, helped everyone stay on schedule and were instrumental in getting everyone on up to our venue from the hotel suites we were getting ready in. I always felt that we were in good hands with Jennifer- she would give direction as needed and suggested a few poses to switch things up. My husband and I really loved her work, so we felt very comfortable in giving her the artistic freedom to select her favorite locations and shots, and when we saw our photos, we were thrilled with all the photos they took! I’d highly recommend Jennifer Bowen photography for your upcoming wedding!

THE Wedding Photographer in the Valley

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Lauren C

I am far from the first to note how incredibly talented Jennifer Bowen and her team are, but their skill, warmth, and eye for amazing shots all bear repeating. Jennifer was incredible to work with from planning to reception-- an amazing listener who "got" us immediately. Jennifer and her second shooter Kasia were an absolute joy to work with on our wedding day- whether taking candid shots or portraits, they made us feel so comfortable and at ease.If you want photos and service of the highest caliber, Jennifer Bowen Photography is the only way to go. Thank you, Jennifer, for capturing incredible moments that will last us a lifetime!

Great

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Angela A

I have really enjoyed working with everyone at Jennifer Bowen Photography. My engagement and wedding pictures are great. The best idea: the photo guest book.

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Claire M

Jennifer was absolutely professional and wonderful to work with. I had complete faith in her and our photos are fabulous! She was able to take photos of little moments that other photographers would have missed. One friend said that Jennifer captured our "spirit" and that is exactly true!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lisa N

Hi! I flew Jennifer out to my Wedding in Antibes, South of France for our July 10th 2010 wedding, she was amazing , the pictures came out absolutely perfect, you can check them out on her Blog www.jenniferbowen.net, we went to the old cobble streets of the old Antibes for our Bride Groom shots and it was just magical :) We are getting a 200 photo coffee table book style album included in our package + 5 prints of our choice..+ a link to more than 900 pictures to share with our guests, a link through which they can order prints/digital directly from Jennifer ( super convenient!) I really didn't think she was that expensive given the quality of work she provides we got the initial batch of pictures within 10 days of our wedding for album selection.

Review for Jennifer Bowen Photography

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Elissa F

Photojournalism captured amazing emotional experiences throughout the day simply amazing!!!

TO Jennifer Bowen Photography