Jennifer Dery Photography

All Destination Inquiries Welcome

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

All Destination Inquiries Welcome (619) 354-9572

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jillian B

Jen was our photographer for our wedding this October, and we couldn't be more thrilled with her work! When researching photographers, all of the pictures (by other photographers) started running together and looking the same, and it became very confusing. I thought "why am I... Read More recreating the wheel?? I should reach out to friends and get recommendations from others that have already done this" and put the word out on Facebook. There were many enthusiastic recommendations, but when I saw Jen's photos (which really stood out from the rest) and unique editorial style, I knew I had to book her. My husband didn't even want to book a photographer and somehow thought drunken friends with iPhones could get the job done on this momentous day (he was being cheap, I admit it.) After we received the photos and he finished looking through all of them, he messaged me "man, our photographer killed it, huh?!" Yes, yes she did. She was extremely professional, friendly and personable, on time, and made us comfortable enough to basically forget that we were being photographed during the reception. Also, both our wedding and our reception had some challenging lighting situations, and the photos still came out beautiful. Look no further, book her today! :)

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Lindsey D

My fiance and I loved working with Jennifer. We spent a lot of time trying to figure out what kind of wedding photos we wanted. After meeting with Jennifer and looking at her work, we knew her style was exactly what we wanted. We didn't want to have everything posed, but wanted... Read More to see the event as it unfolded. The end result was stunning! Our photos take us right back to our wedding and we can relive each wonderful moment. If you do want a few posed photos (aside from the family shots), you just need to let her know what you want. During the wedding, I don't even remember seeing her or her assistant very much, which was nice! They took great photos without you feeling like you were always being photographed. We would definitely recommend working with Jennifer as she is a pleasure to work with!

Fabulous photographer!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Denise S

Jen Dery is beyond special, she just has such an artistic eye for photography. This is an area that you DO NOT want to leave to chance. The photographs will be your lasting memory, so don't choice someone unless it is Jennifer Dery. She was extremely professional and was easy to... Read More work with. She made suggestions, which I was happy about, because I needed help with direction. She took control of the photography without being controlling, I hardly knew she was in the background. She is very focused on making your day special and she certainly did that for me. Thank you Jen.

Zylrn24 San Diego

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Leizyl A

Outstanding customer service. Superb professionalism. Most of all, the most beautiful, touching, intimate, heart warming photos that truly captured all the emotions through out our special day.

Rating for Jennifer Dery Photography