Jennifer McMenamin Photography, LLC

Baltimore, MD

Documentary

10913 Falls Road, Baltimore, MD (410) 746-3843

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tracy G

Jennifer was an amazing photographer! She was easy to correspond with the entire time, and did a beautiful engagement shoot for us as well as our wedding photographs. She turned around our pictures in time for us to use them for Save the Dates (engagement) and thank you notes... Read More (wedding). We loved going through the photos after the day and they do tell such a story! Plus, I was completely comfortable with Jen and her assistant the whole time, which helped me stay relaxed on the day of.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Helen W

I adore Jennifer! She's seriously amazing. We first met her because she was the photographer for my cousin's wedding two years ago. The pictures were phenomenal and my cousin raved about her. We met with her and were immediately sold. We love that her photographs truly tell the... Read More story about the day. She isn't just a talented photographer, but she also did a great job making us feel comfortable and special and she really listened to what we wanted. I will recommend Jennifer for anyone and everyone for any event.

World Class

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Jennifer is the most memorable vendor we worked with- this woman is not only talented but she is kind and a pleasure to work with. Her work is so fabulous we had her do both engagement and wedding photos! If we ever need a photographer for anything we will be sure to go to her-... Read More worth every penny!