Jennifer McMenamin Photography, LLC

Baltimore, MD

10913 Falls Road, Baltimore, MD (410) 746-3843

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Leanne M

As we began our wedding planning, I got a lot of recommendations to make sure to invest in a good photographer. As they said, how many people are going to remember in much detail what the food was or what your center pieces were? But your wedding pictures? I think it is... Read More pretty special looking at a few photos of my grandparents’ wedding or through my parents’ wedding album… So I would pass on the recommendation I got to really consider your photos as something those that were there, weren’t there, and **don’t even exist yet** are going to value. Jennifer is absolutely worth that investment. We worked with her for an engagement session and the wedding day. During our engagement session Jennifer was not shy about climbing up on benches or being flat on the ground to get a great shot. Her creativity and passion for her work are infectious in a good way (it’s hard not to smile at how she geeks out when she talks about lenses…). She is easy to get along with in such a way you forget this is someone you hired for your wedding and not a girlfriend you’ve known such high school. What spoke to me about her style is her focus on the moments as they happen as opposed to getting the “perfect” shot. What she does brilliantly is give you a little guidance/instruction to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and then make you forget she is even there. The results are memories that hopefully we’ll be fortunate enough to share with the next generation and a sincere appreciation of Jennifer’s talent.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tracy G

Jennifer was an amazing photographer! She was easy to correspond with the entire time, and did a beautiful engagement shoot for us as well as our wedding photographs. She turned around our pictures in time for us to use them for Save the Dates (engagement) and thank you notes... Read More (wedding). We loved going through the photos after the day and they do tell such a story! Plus, I was completely comfortable with Jen and her assistant the whole time, which helped me stay relaxed on the day of.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Helen W

I adore Jennifer! She's seriously amazing. We first met her because she was the photographer for my cousin's wedding two years ago. The pictures were phenomenal and my cousin raved about her. We met with her and were immediately sold. We love that her photographs truly tell the... Read More story about the day. She isn't just a talented photographer, but she also did a great job making us feel comfortable and special and she really listened to what we wanted. I will recommend Jennifer for anyone and everyone for any event.

World Class

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Jennifer is the most memorable vendor we worked with- this woman is not only talented but she is kind and a pleasure to work with. Her work is so fabulous we had her do both engagement and wedding photos! If we ever need a photographer for anything we will be sure to go to her-... Read More worth every penny!