Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

111 Devonshire Ln, Palestine, TX (903) 724-1529

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Samantha B

I cannot speak highly enough about the photography services that Jennifer Willard Photography provided for my daughter's wedding. From the first moment we signed the contract, to seeing the final pictures after the wedding, we were always beyond pleased at the quality and... Read More professionalism of Jennifer and her associate. Jennifer really shined on the day of the wedding. During the bridal party photo shoot before the ceremony, the skies literally opened up and it started pouring....and Jennifer improvised with another plan, all the while with a smile and encouragement all the way! She was so wonderful to work with, we received many complements from the wedding party and guests about her! But the real proof was in the pictures!! Her creativity and talent were evident in every single one of the shots! Thank you, Jennifer for the perfect picutres of a perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

The level of quality of Jennifer photographs goes without saying. They are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. This was the initial reason for seeking her out to do my wedding. However the reasons that I would recommend Jennifer to another bride go far beyond... Read More that. It's the atmosphere that she brings to you as a couple. The time that you spend with him her will make sure that you feel as if you are the most important people in the world to him. She is perceptive enough to know how to draw you out of your shell in order to get the best pictures that look great but that also showcase your personality. On my wedding day she made me feel as if I was the most beautiful bride she had ever seen and my wedding was the most amazing wedding she had ever been to. I had sat down with her to discuss everything about the wedding day in detail and it helped me be more confident going into the wedding. When I found out that the dry cleaner had cut all the loops off of my dress he instinctively knew that she needed to talk me through it and keep me calm. I didn't let my bridesmaids know about the welling panic but he stayed with me and talked to me about how I wasn't the only bride that had to be put into her dress in an alternative fashion. She made me feel as if I wasn't alone in my disaster and that helped me more than she will ever know. During my bridal shoot she helped me feel comfortable in my own skin and this is a very hard task. My husband and I felt as if it wasn't just a wedding photographer on the other side of the lens saying "stand there", "look here", "smile now" it was our friend on the other side of the lens. Our friend who cared deeply about the success of our wedding. I knew that if anything went wrong Jennifer would tell me but he would also fix it. She put me at ease the entire time that she was there and made it the most memorable day of my life. My wedding would not have been the same without her and for this reason I would strongly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Jennifer does great work. There is no question about that. However, the time it takes to get proofs back is a bit ridiculous. It took 4 months to get our wedding sneak peeks, and then 2 more months to get the cd of all our pictures. For the amount we paid, I expected much better... Read More customer service. Her brochure says sneak peaks back in 2-4 weeks and complete wedding images in 2-3 months. We didn't receive even close to that.... It was very frustrating watching friends who got married months after I did, receive all their wedding pictures before I even had sneak peeks.... I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her on the quality of her work, however, unless you are the most patient person alive, I would talk very firmly with her before you sign the contract on what to expect. She either needs to go down in price, or deliver images when her contracts specifies. If we're expected to pay on time, she should be expected to deliver on time.

Jennifer is INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Sheala M

Jennifer is the best photographer I have ever used. I actually used a different photographer for engagements and bridals because I didn't want to pay the price but when we won a free hour session with her we HAD to have her at our wedding. She is so sweet and patient and her... Read More photos are amazing. We will use her for every major life event and Christmas card from here on out!!

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Kristen C

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

Best Photographer we've ever worked with!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Meredith M

Jennifer Willard & her husband, Shane, made my daughter & her husband feel very comfortable during their engagement & wedding photo shoots. Jennifer is very easy to get in touch with & will get back with you asap when you leave a message. She's very professional and thorough.... Read More I'd highly recommend Jennifer Willard. She & Shane are wonderful to work with.

Jennifer Willard Photography...

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 megan c

Jennifer and her husband were great with fussy children and impatient groomsmen! They were very easy to get in touch with before the wedding and quick to send us some "preview" pictures soon after our big day.

An artist and an angel.....

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Mindy m

I am not sure if everyone else had smooth family functions through the wedding stress but I know shows like bridzilla , Say yes to the dress, and say yes to the dress bridesmaid made me feel functional and I was deprate for the comparision ;). With all the sisters, sister in... Read More laws parents and parent in laws I needed some sort of sanity . I found it in Jennifer. I was able to feel special , beautiful, and princess fairytailish through her coaxing and kind words. She was an Angel of serenity she helped me capture that special treausre of feeling like an amazing bride. Here is the great thing beyond that it wasn't even her job to do but its who she is just precious. The Pictures were amazing! I looked like I was straight out of a bridal magazine. Her and her husband Shane together are an amazing sight to be seen. Its ;like photographic acrobatics. He lifts her on his shoulders to get her at the right hieght . No ladders needed ladies and gentlemen! Shane handlesd the before in the grooms dressing room while Jennifer got us gals and those little moments are captured forever. A great team with great talent and huge hearts! Worth every penny I know we could not have had better people there! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Hannah B

I've had my engagement and bridals with Jennifer and Shane and they will also be doing my wedding. Their prices are very reasonable and they truely care about what you want! The pictures they take are just breathtaking! I am soo happy with everything they have done. They always... Read More make you feel special and make the photo shoot a blast! Best photographer all around!

Pleasure to Work With!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 alex b

I had a photoshoot with Jennifer and Shane last summer, they are great people to work with. They are very professional and freindly and made our shoot so much fun. They both have cameras so as Shane said they both get great shots at the same time. They had great ideas as far as... Read More props and backgrounds. I had a lot of fun and would recommend anyone who wants to get the best pictures they have ever had or could ever want to give them a call. Shane and Jennifer, I hope you guys are doing well and I look forward to shooting with you again very soon!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Tammy N

Please believe me when I tell you that in my opinion Jennifer and Shane Willard are second to none when it comes to wedding photography. I would recommend them to anyone, but most especially if you appreciate the unposed, capture each moment as it happens kind of photography.... Read More These two were everywhere every minute of the day, working at a non-stop pace. Many of our guest commented on how much they enjoyed interacting with "the cute little photographers". Jennifer and Shane really made themselves and others feel comfortable with what they were doing. Because of their hard work and passion for what they do our family is able to relive every moment of the special day that our first born daughter married her true love...every emotion captured to cherish forevermore. Our youngest daughter will marry her High School Sweetheart October 29, 2011. One of the first priorities was to contact Jennifer and thankfully they are available for our date. So now as I look forward to this very exciting time in our life I can hardly wait to see the pictures!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!