Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

PO Box 1103, Gig Harbor, WA Puget Sound & Beyond (253) 678-2311

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Hali F

I cannot say enough good this about Jen with her flowers and wedding planning. She was a life savor to have and I would recommend her to anyone! She kept us all sane with our wedding planning and everything she did exceeded our expectations! Everyone needs a Jen for their... Read More flowers and on their wedding day, you're a rock star Jen!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Amee E

Jen was very easy to work with and the results were spectacular. Would go back to Jen again and again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Annie G

Jen's Blossom's - Perfection. Honestly, I don't think I can do Jen justice in a short review. She is professional, hard-working, and exceeded our expectations. Jen did a fabulous job on our 9/12/15 wedding! From the beginning she was so well put-together and professional.... Read More Jen set up meetings with several vendors and was great about offering an opinion when we asked, but never pushed us; she was always looking out for what would make Our Day perfect and who we were most comfortable with. We used Jen's full planning service and she had every detail covered. She set up a Pinterest board for herself, me, and my husband to pin things that we liked to and used it to get an idea of what we liked. To make sure she understood who we were and what we wanted, she met with us regularly and discussed ideas and design concepts. Jen listened to us and designed a wedding/day that was perfect in every way. I already knew that she was creative and artistic in her designs, so we felt comfortable with giving her a lot of creative freedom. That choice paid off. Big time. We got married at an outdoor location that had never been used before for a wedding and Jen's design transformed the space into a completely unique and beautiful wedding venue - from the hanging altar she designed and her team installed for the day - to the perfectly balanced variety of floral arrangements, the end product was truly unique and beautiful. We have had many people tell us that ours was the most fun and beautiful wedding they had ever been to. They also said that it reflected my husband and my personalities perfectly. I can't think of a better compliment for a wedding planner to receive. She nailed it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Katie G

Jen is not only an incredible florist, she is a pleasure to work with. She helped make my vision a reality. Everything she created was stunning from my bouquet, to the moss covered escort card holder to the reception arrangements. I would highly recommend working with Jen!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

It's hard to put into words exactly how incredibly talented Jen is! I am always in complete awe of the gorgeous florals and designs that she does. Not only is she so awesome, she's so easy to work with! I already have future plans in the works with Jen and I will continue to... Read More refer others to her for her stunning work! One of a kind is the best way to describe her!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jen B

I was so impressed with Jen's Blossoms. I liked working with Jen, as she was very knowledgeable and organized. The itemized contract with pictures of what types of flowers we were getting was great. The flowers were just beautiful and delivered on time. I would gladly... Read More recommend Jen's Blossoms to others.

Jen's Blossoms is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I used Jen's Blossoms for my flowers as well as to help plan my wedding. It was the best decision we made regarding our wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the decor was better than I imagined. Jen was such a huge help leading up to the wedding and especially on... Read More the day of, she saved the day many times and was always prepared. She made it so that I did not have too worry about anything and that is something I will always be grateful for. Jen is amazing at her job and is also a great person. She really cares about her clients and you can really tell. I would and will recommend Jen's Blossoms to everyone I know!!

Stunning wedding décor & flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sarah A

Jen is so talented! My wedding flowers and décor were stunning! She really listened to what I wanted for the look and feel of my wedding, and she went beyond what I was expecting. Jen was fantastic to work with!

Florist/ wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Brie S

Jens blossoms is a great company to work with on your special day! Our arrangements turned out beautifully and they were such great help throughout the entire day. We were very appreciative with how everything turned out! :)

Client

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Jen, was wonderful to work with very organized and very patient. Her flowers were beautiful and lastest so long after the wedding we were very impressed and would definitely use her again for our next wedding or event.

Jen's Blossoms is amazing

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

Jens Blossoms was recommended to us by 2 of our vendors, our wedding planner and our invitation printer who is also a wedding planner. Our first meeting with Jen the bride and I arrived with dozens of pictures on pintrest and no specific ideas. The bride has an aversion to PINK... Read More and this became our theme. "NO PINK" Jen walked us through many options of photos and the bride picked some specific flowers she really liked at that first meeting. From that info Jen drew up sketches of her ideas from bouquets, table arrangements to larger decor pieces. When we saw her sketches and she described her vision the bride and I realized she "GOT" us. Jen knew what we wanted and needed even when we didn't. I think we told Jen a dozen times "do what ever you think is best". It was such a privilege to put the vision for our wedding in the hands of such a creative professional. Jen made the event beautiful. Creating a vintage, romantic, rustic feel that surpassed our expectations. I will use Jen again and again in the future. I'd be crazy not to. Sincerely, Teri Harkness (mother of the bride)

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Melanie G

Thought I would try this place out as the reviews looked promising, emailed her with some pictures of what I was looking for and asked for a price quote. I never heard anything back. Thats awesome business right there!

The perfect wedding experience

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jennifer

Jen's Blossoms beautifully managed the flowers, decor and rehearsal/day of coordination for my May wedding. Originally I met with Jen solely to discuss flowers, but soon I realized how much more help I needed. I was planning the wedding myself though I had only been to a... Read More handful of weddings and was far more focused on food, drink and music than all of the logistics of processionals and cake cutting. Jen and her team provided the absolute right amount of support where I needed it most - understanding the complete picture of how a wedding comes together from creating an "altar" to running the cocktail reception so that we would have time for pictures. I now can't imagine what we would have done without her! Of course, the flowers were absolutely perfect. I provided Jen with a few magazine clippings of schemas that I admired and she really took it from there - even incorporating the favorite color of our ring bearer into his buttoniere. Post event I received only positive feedback from vendors and guests regarding the flowers, decor, and Jen's management of the event. She is such a lovely person that you really feel that she is a friend, there to help. Thanks, Jen and team, for making our wedding an unforgettable night!

jen's blossoms was awesome

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 claudia s

the whole experience with Jen's Blossom was awesome.. It was on a boat which gave her a challenge.. But she made sure everything was perfect..!! I give Jen's Blossoms beyond 5 Stars..!!!!

Jen's Blossoms will make your special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Jen's Blossoms served as both the florist and the day-of coordinator for my sister's wedding. From the first time we met with the owner, she asked just the right questions to get a vision of my my sister was looking for. From there, she made suggestions that enhanced my... Read More sister's vision! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what my sister wanted. Jen's Blossoms also served as the day-of coordinator for the wedding. As a result, everything went perfectly smoothly. The owner and her staff member thought of details we didn't even anticipate - not only making sure that the bride and groom had snacks in their room afterwards, but that the bridal party did too. I can't imagine a more perfect occasion - and am so thankful that Jen was there to help us make it so.

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sarah M

Jen was great to work with, she has a positive, easy going personality which is nice during such a hectic time! She did a wonderful job with all of the details with the flowers for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She also did beautiful with her event design. She was easy... Read More to work with, and communicated the ideas well. I was very happy with the results, and also loved my bouquet!

My wedding florist

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jodi W

Jen was absolutely amazing! She was friendly and cooperative from start to finish. She worked within my budget and my flowers were just like I had imagined, perfect. If you are looking for a florist who is reasonably priced plus super talented Jens Blossoms is definitely the way... Read More to go! I was more than happy with her work! Thank you Jen for helping create my wedding picture perfect :) ~Jodi Green

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 katrina w

Jen was so amazing! She was energetic and enthusiastic the entire time. I would recommend her to anyone. She asked me how I wanted my wedding to feel in our first meeting and built our entire proposal around the few feelings I had given her, she is a wonderful florist. She was... Read More punctual on the day of our wedding and my expectations were far surpassed by the beautiful flowers she brought us. Everything was so planned out which really made everything so easy for me. I had no idea what flowers I wanted so her experience and expertise really helped me feel confident in her. Everyone loved my bouquet, I really didn't want to put it down the entire night it was just so perfect. Going with Jen is just a no brainier in my opinion I wouldn't change anything she did 😃

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

We were so fortunate to work with Jen! We discussed what our vision was for my daughters wedding day. Jen was instrumental in making everything perfect and within our budget. She even advised me on how to make sure the hydrangeas in my garden stayed beautiful for our special... Read More day. If you are looking for a floral designer with an eye for beauty, creativity and expertise, Jen is it!

Our flowers were stunning!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Jen L

The florist was the first vendor our daughter wanted to choose after she became engaged. You see, flowers were the starting point of the whole feel for her wedding. Once she chose her flowers, their colors would dictate everything from the color of the bridesmaids’ dresses to... Read More the color of their wedding invitations. We spoke with several florists, after reviewing their work online, and finally selected Jenifer Harthorn of Jen’s Blossoms in Gig Harbor, WA, to create arrangements, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets. Jenifer worked with our daughter, who had been saving photos of bouquets she liked, to tease out the tiny details that made the perfect bouquet for this bride. These details, such as the bridal bouquet, hand-tied with white satin ribbon, no bow, no tails, but a row of pearls along the wrapped stems, extended to each arrangement corsage and boutonniere. It was even decided that flowers would be the perfect topping for their wedding cake and it was beautiful! Jenifer was easy to work with, helpful and delivered the flowers on time and on budget. We received many compliments on the flowers and I would definitely recommend Jen’s Blossoms!

She gets it!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014 Holly S

I was a little nervous about finding a florist, because flowers are one of those details that could really be botched and I wouldn't know about it until the day of the wedding. I'm so glad I found Jen, because after our first meeting with her, I knew she got my vision, and was... Read More super communicative when I had questions or wanted to tweak things. The only downside is that she took a while to respond to emails, but when she did, she always answered whatever we needed. Her contract proposal was great, because she provided multiple options with the pricing, so I had the chance to decide where I wanted to cut back so that I could splurge in other areas. She understood exactly what I wanted, even better than I did! When I walked into the dressing room the morning of the wedding and saw the bouquets for us girls, I started crying! I had no idea how much the perfect flowers could add to the feeling of the day- and my sister said that a lot of guests also commented on how lovely the centerpieces were. Very happy with my decision!

Caught our vision!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013

Jen was superb in capturing the vision my daughter had for her August wedding. The theme was vintage burlap/lace/mason jars in an old barn setting. She was able to give us beautiful ideas for colors (even incorporating a touch of leopard print into the pale pink scheme!), types... Read More of flowers, and unique arrangements w the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and table settings. In my opinion, the flowers are what ties everything together in a wedding and well worth the money. I highly recommend Jen's Blossoms for your special day!

Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Erin W

Jen did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding!! She went way above and beyond my expectations, and was so energetic about her work. She even helped us with other things, like the program, thank you cards for the place setting, and designing the escort card... Read More table. She helped bring the whole event together, and worked so hard to make our vision happen! It came out even better than I expected! I would endorse her services every time!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Mallory H

Jen was a delight to work with and did an amazing job at our wedding!

Most beautiful floral/exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Stefanie B

I got married in November of 2011 and my husband and I wanted to do fall colors as our inspiration. Jen from Jen's Blossoms had some amazing ideas for flowers that would be perfect! On the day of I walked into the reception room and was so impressed by what I saw. My center... Read More pieces were exactly what I wanted and my bridal bouquet was so beautiful I cried when I saw it. The quality of her work was amazing and you could tell that floral is her true passion. She was easy to get a hold of and was always prepared for our meetings and for the big day! Would use her again if I ever needed floral done again and would highly recommend her to others!