Invitations for Every Theme, Style, Budget & Bride

our wedding invitation is often the first impression that many people receive of the theme and feel of your wedding. You will want to set your best foot forward, but you may not know where to turn to create the invitation that begins to tell your story. We know that every couple is different so my team and I work with you one-on one to assist you with all your wedding invitations design and printing needs - on your budget! Whether you are looking for something traditional or are interested in our modern wedding invitations, we will have something for your big day. We provide several printing services and can customize your invitation design for your wedding. We have years of experience and are known for our excellent customer service. You can rest assured that your event is in good hands!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations

6346 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 17, West Bloomfield, MI (248) 910-0672

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Debbie S

Jen is phenomenal!! We ordered our wedding invitations from her, plus table signs, place cards, and a seating poster. In every case, Jen was creative and intuitive and helped us with the wording and design. The final products were absolutely beyond our expectations. In addition,... Read More she is very kind, friendly, and professional. Anytime we contacted her, she responded right away and was very understanding whenever we changed the details of our order. Jen's pricing was also super reasonable, which allowed us to feel great about our entire experience. I will definitely be placing all future printing orders with Jen's Invites.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Candace B

Jen was such an amazing vendor to work with! She helped create the most beautiful invitation for me! I cannot thank her enough! She was available whenever I had a question or change! I came to Jen with a request for her to make a Mirrored invitation! She took all of my ideas and... Read More brought my vision to life! She is truly the best in the business and I highly recommend EVERY bride to use Jen's Invites!! I not only used her for invitations, but she also created my napkins, programs, and table numbers. She created a customized monogram for me to use on everything! It was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Rachel R

Jen was so friendly and a pleasure to work with! I am so happy with my wedding invites, I highly recommend Jen's Invites!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 hanan a

Jen was truly a pleasure to work with. She made our expectations her expectation as well. Her radiant smile greeted you every time you meet.

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Remy A

Jen made the experience of creating our wedding invitations so much fun!! She was a pleasure to work with, and I’d recommend her to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Alma F

Jen is such a pleasure to work with! She worked with me constantly to perfect the image I had for my invitations. Her expertise made it so much easier for me to trust that I am getting the best! I absolutely love my invitations! They are classic, beautiful, and amazing quality!... Read More Quality at such a great price!