Contemporary & Artistic all-day coverage standard

We specialize in an artistic, expressive, photojournalistic style of portraits. All day coverage with all packages. Repeat Best of Weddings winner! Check out our reviews! Large choice of additional products including gallery wraps and Finao handmade albums. We provide you with a relaxed atmosphere where your true beauty shines through.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

14 Tyler Drive, Ephrata, PA (717) 405-8096

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Kali L

We knew from the start that we wanted a photographer who would capture every part of our special day. I loved the fact that Jeremy provides all day coverage for weddings because, as he says, "weddings are an all day event". My bridesmaids and I began getting ready early in the... Read More morning, then our reception went well into the late night hours, and Jeremy was there for all of it! I also fell in love with his package that included two photographers as we weren't sure if our entire bridal party would even be getting ready in the same city as each other much less the same building. Jeremy took care of everything that day from making sure we were on schedule (very subtly though with no stess for me), to even helping give pointers on cosmetic details when we were unsure. Jeremy is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He was not at all intrusive, and yet was able to capture every last detail of our entire day. Jeremy took the time to discuss with us beforehand what kind of pictures we were interested in and then followed through with those ideas on the wedding day. We were also extremely satisfied with the amount of photos provided to us (over 1000) and the timely fashion that we recieved the photos (2 1/2 Weeks), as we used them to make our thank you cards. My husband and I have recieved countless compliments from friends and family on our wedding pictures. I highly highly reccommend using Jeremy Bishoff Photography. Jeremy is a pleasure to work with. He truly goes above and beyond. Its a choice you won't regret!

Lovee every photo :)

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Janelle M

After countless hours of browsing the universe of photographers for our wedding, my husband and I knew Jeremy was the perfect fit. His talent and creativity leaped off every picture in his portfolio. From morning till night, Jeremy and his assistant photographer were with us... Read More every step of the way, capturing each moment with precision and accuracy. Not only is he a professional photographer, but he is also a helpful hand and think-tank for great ideas, especially for myself and my bridesmaids as we were getting ready. After reviewing over 1000+ pictures from our wedding, several words comes to mind: timeless, amazing, quality, unique, beautiful, funny, outstanding, etc. Aside from his extreme professionalism, Jeremy is such a down-to-earth guy, making every picture an enjoyable experience. We had such a blast with him! Not only are there a variety of packages to choose from, but he is also extremely flexible. His prices were affordable and he worked to fit our budget. Overall, Jeremy exceeded our expectations from all angles and then some. We truly believe that Jeremy is photography’s best kept secret and would highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion

Highly Recommend! Had photos the day I got back from my honeymoon!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Mary Beth

Jeremy Bischoff is a great photographer! Very professional, but he was also fun to be around for an entire day! We did the package for $3200 (includes a second photographer), which i highly recommend. While Jeremy was taking shots of the bridal party, the 2nd photographer... Read More photographed groups of friends at our cocktail hour and really captured how our venue was decorated. The two photographers also did a great job of showing the uniqueness of our wedding and the reception's brewery theme! Jeremy was with me the entire day, and he made sure that my makeup would photograph well. He also kept the day running smoothly, letting all the girls know when we needed to get changed, head to the limo, etc. He was even able to help bustle my dress, and really knows weddings and all the details that need to be photographed! We had over 800 photos taken, and they were ready the day we returned from our honeymoon, which was amazing and so nice to come home to! The photos were absolutely beautiful! I loved that when groups of friends wanted a picture with me or my groom, Jeremy was right there and took a professional version. We also got a ton of great candids, and he made sure I got every shot with the wedding party and groom I wanted, even though we were short on time due to the ceremony running a little long. He was also great at organizing people when our families kept asking for different group pictures! Also a great value: our package included engagement pictures, a photobook, and Jeremy was with us from the time we got our hair done (9am) until the end of the reception (1030pm) and he literally captured every detail of the day!! Our wedding surely wouldn't have been the same without him, and I highly encourage any bride to include Jeremy Bischoff Photography in their special day!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kaitlin H

Words cannot express what a wonderful job Jeremy did at our October wedding. He not only provided all day coverage but he also provided a time line to help ease the stress of the day. Jeremy added a level of calmness to our special day that made the day better than we could have... Read More imagined. He started his day at 9 am with the bridesmaids at the hair Salon and ended the day after the final dance at 11 pm. We had so many compliments on what a great photographer Jeremy was. He truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Hannah d

Jeremy is simply the best. He was the photographer at my father's wedding, he took my senior photos in high school, my brother's senior photos, and it felt only-right to have him take the photos for my wedding. He consistently does a beautiful job and is incredibly easy as well... Read More as fun to work with. My husband and I could not be happier with the job he and his assistant did and the way our photos turned out. I would highly recommend Jeremy and the work he does.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Meagan K

Just do yourself a favor and book him right now :) Beyond pleased and was worth every penny! One of the most important things when I was looking for a photographer was someone who would capture the whole day. I also wanted to be able to capture both my walk down the isle and my... Read More husbands reaction. I loved that Jeremy states right on his website that he's there for the whole day and had packages that included a second photographer! He put together a general schedule of the day to help make sure we had enough time to get ready and fit in all the pictures we wanted. The day of he was a calming helpful presence. He was so knowledgeable of weddings as a whole! He gave advice on our makeup and even knew enough about the flowers to help my husband fix his broken boutonnière! He was also sure to capture the little things of the day such as my earrings and the programs and invitations. I 100% recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Christina B

We were very pleased with Jeremy and his team for our wedding at Moonstone Manor on June 24. Jeremy met us at 7 am for hair and makeup and continued to capture every moment until after 10pm when the reception ended. He and his team worked tirelessly to make sure every moment we... Read More wanted was documented. We were very happy with all of the planned photos that we asked for as well as the candid moments. It was truly a pleasure to work with them and would recommend them for any important occasion.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Aarin H

I cannot begin to explain how awesome Jeremy is. We've known Jeremy for a long time and he surely didn't disappoint. He's so easy to work with and does phenomenal work. Our engagement and wedding pictures are flawless. He captured every special moment perfectly and I'm so... Read More thankfully we have those to look back on for years to come. Along with taking great pictures he comes with great advice, loads of experience and thankfully he knows how to lace a dress correctly and get a veil unstuck! I 100% recommend Jeremy to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kim B

We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding. Jeremy was excellent! He was very professional, fun to work with, and his pictures were amazing. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Jeremy and were so pleased with how they turned out. My husband and... Read More I knew we wanted to capture the moments but didn't know a thing about posing or positioning for the pictures. Jeremy took care of all of the details, telling us where to stand and look, and the result was exceptional. I would highly recommend Jeremy for your special day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Laura H

We are blown away by the photos of our wedding and having a tough time narrowing down our favorites. Beyond being an incredibly talented photographer, and capturing all of the special moments beautifully and creatively, Jeremy made the whole process fun. He and Drew were super... Read More attentive, funny and calming throughout what is of course a pretty stressful experience at times. They kept us laughing and soothed our nerves while chaos seemed to happen around us. I also would not have had a bustle if not for Jeremy's skills. None of my bridesmaids could figure it out. My bridesmaids already miss working with Jeremy. Their personalities and professionalism made the entire process happen far beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Jeremy Bischoff Photography and recommend him to all couples!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristina Y

My husband and I got married in July 2016 and Jeremy was our photographer. I just have to say he did a phenomenal job! We first met him 4 years before at my husband's best friend's wedding and we were so impressed with their photos that we knew when we got married we had to have... Read More him. He truly captured moments of true joy and love the day of our wedding. He is professional, personable, funny and even knows how to bustle at wedding dress if needed! He really does beautiful work and anyone who is lucky enough to be able to book him for their wedding will not be disappointed in the least.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Megan B

Jeremy is simply the best!! I first met him when he was the photographer for my friend's wedding and i was a bridesmaid. He was fantastic so much so that he was the photographer for another friend. When it was my turn, i knew exactly who i wanted my photographer to be. He... Read More traveled from PA to NY and took the most wonderful pictures. I was stressed and nervous all day and he helped so much. I could not recommend him more. You will not regret choosing Jeremy.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Catherine H

From just our initial meeting with Jeremy I knew that he was going to be fantastic as our photographer. He did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and did an excellent job with both. He was there from the second we started getting ready and was there until the end of... Read More the night. His photos were so high quality and every shot was beautiful and a fantastic depiction of our wedding day. He did an awesome thing where at the reception he would get professional versions of photos friends or family members wanted to take with us. Overall I would highly recommend Jeremy! He did such an amazing job and was so personable and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Theresa A

Not enough stars! PHENOMENAL! I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of our wedding photos from Jeremy. Knowing his talent and seeing his portfolio, couldn't wait to see what magic he'd create with our wedding. BEYOND words (but I'll think of some :-) . It's like I was right... Read More there on the wedding day AGAIN. Each and every photo captured such detail and emotion! I was able to relive the magical day right from computer screen and will continue to treasure each photograph for 'as long as we both shall live' Jeremy we are beyond pleased, so grateful for you and so proud to call you our wedding photographer. Theresa & Bucky

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amanda D

We used Jeremy for our engagement and wedding pictures and we are so happy we did. He was incredibly helpful, professional and responsive throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond his duties and was truly amazing! Not only did he capture great shots, but he made... Read More sure we stayed on time, assisted with my veil and bustle and came to the rescue when I had an issue with my dress. He is truly one in a million and is such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding would not have been the same without him and we will be sure to use him again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Heather W

Jeremy is hands down THE BEST photographer a bride and groom could ever dream of! He captured every single special moment of our wedding day. Not only does he have an eye for great shots, but he made sure we adhered to a timeline so that we didn't miss anything! Jeremy has a... Read More very calming presence and it definitely helped my nerves subside after our amazing "first look" photos. Jeremy is amazing at what he does and his passion for photography reflects through his gorgeous photos!! He did my sister and brother-in-law's wedding and their photos were breathtaking. So it was an obvious decision to have Jeremy do our engagement and wedding photos as well. It felt like he was part of the family! Words can't express how impressed we are with our photos! We are so greatful to have such wonderful memories captured for a lifetime. THANK YOU, Jeremy!! :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Elise B

Jeremy did an amazing job with the photography at our wedding. We started getting ready at 8 am and he was there to capture every minute from then until we drove away. He was both a photographer and a wedding expert, helping with things like pinning corsages and pinning my dress... Read More up etc. We got the package with a second photographer and the chronical of our wedding day that we received is amazing. Since I wasn't around when the guys were getting ready, it was fascinating to see their morning in pictures. Every single picture is beautiful and captures the little moments between family, wedding party, guests, and even funny things that happened. We had an outdoor wedding with a storm that blew through and he captured the incredible clouds and the moment when the bridal party's umbrellas turned inside out as well as the rainbow afterwards! The positive impact that Jeremy had on our wedding day was off the charts! Thanks!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Amanda B

Jeremy is a one in a million photographer! From our first meeting, we knew he was the one. He is so prepared, organized, and knows what to look for through the lense. Our engagement pictures came out flawless so as you can imagine our wedding photos are breathtaking!... Read More Jeremy also wears many hats throughout the day and is so very helpful with suggestions/ideas/and even helping the Mother of the Bride with tying up the bridal gown (thank you again!). His packages for the pictures are fair and detailed to perfection. He works with all the vendors, who were all very excited to hear he would be our photographer! Jeremy is the way to go on your special day - it was so wonderful to have him with us!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

We can't say enough about how beautiful our pictures are, and how Jeremy captured the emotions of the day in our faces. Each time we look at our favorite shots, we instantly go back...in some ways, the moments he captured are better in picture, by the ability to re-live them,... Read More appreciate every aspect, and not be so distracted by all else. Jeremy did it all seamlessly from start to finish. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

We can't say enough about how beautiful our pictures are, and how Jeremy captured the emotions of the day in our faces. Each time we look at our pictures, we instantly go back to that perfect day. The moments he captured are in some ways are even better in picture, by the... Read More ability to re-live them and appreciate every aspect without the distractions of everything else. Jeremy did it all seamlessly from start to finish. He's been amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

Simply Perfection!!!!! It was a blessing working with the talented & artistic Jeremy! I had worked with him in a previous wedding and saw first hand his amazing work and swore that he would be my photographer! He put us at ease during each shot even distracting us from the... Read More chilly wind! He told a story in every photograph bringing those moments alive. Photographs of our wedding were top priority for us and I knew that Jeremy would deliver! The quality, time and attention you receive is unbeatable!!! Our photos were ready quickly and were super easy to navigate! He is not just your typical photographer but also a “jack of all trades “with knowledge of how to help fix any problem that may arise. He is attentive to making sure that the pictures are a true representation of your love! Jeremy is one of a kind and if you are lucky to have him as a photographer there will be no regrets!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Meghan M

One of the most stressful pieces of our engagement was trying to find the perfect photographer. These pictures will forever remind you of your special day and you want someone that understands your vision and is comfortable to be around. We had met with several photographers... Read More without much luck, but as soon as we met with Jeremy we canceled all of our future appointments. He was absolutely wonderful! He was professional and had some great recommendations for our day that made perfect sense. One of the best pieces is that he is with you ALL day- not just a portion of day. His creativity is profoundly inspiring and between him and his second photographer, Larry, captured moments that are absolutely breathtaking. He possesses so much skill and is so wonderfully personable to be around. I can't say enough great things about him! Choosing him for your wedding photographer will be the best and easiest decision you'll make- I guarantee it. :) Thanks Jeremy!

Wonderful photographer plus more

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Emily W

You can look at Jeremy's portfolio and know that he composes beautiful photographs. I can vouch for all the rest. First, it is obviously important that you end up with photos that are not only beautiful but that also capture all the special moments and people from your... Read More wedding day. Jeremy and his second photographer Larry did an impressive job of being at the right place at the right time. They left no gaps in the record of the day. And, this was the result of their instinct, not my guidance, which was minimal. Second, Jeremy and Larry put people at ease and are a pleasure to be around (without being even the slightest bit of a distraction). I was so happy to have them be a part of the day. This strikes me as super important given that you are going to spend a lot of time with your photographer, and he/she is going to be there for all those special (and what might otherwise be private) moments. Third, Jeremy not only put people at ease generally, but he was also a calming influence on what could have been a stressful day, and he really helped things go smoothly. He went above and beyond what I would have expected in a number of ways. He took care of things, like gathering people for group photos and even bustling my dress, that would have otherwise fallen on me or others in the wedding party. He was a big asset beyond his photography. Finally, Jeremy must be a great editor because there is not a bad photo in the bunch he sent us. And, he is also quick at it. We had the photos right after we got back from our honeymoon. Bottom line, you will be thrilled if you choose Jeremy to document your wedding. I can't say enough how happy I am that I did.

Jeremy's talent is undeniable!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I feel so lucky to have had Jeremy with me on my wedding day! He was incredibly easy to communicate with, he was prompt, and his work is incredibly beautiful. Jeremy took thousands of photos, including all of the photos that I requested of him. However, Jeremy is more than a... Read More photographer! His knowledge on everything wedding-related was amazing! He was there to help me from beginning to end, which is a must on your wedding day. If you want your wedding photos to be a work of art, Jeremy Bischoff is the only name you need to know. He really is an artist. Aside from being an extremely high quality photographer, Jeremy is kind-hearted, reliable, funny, and considerate. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that I was blown away by my experience with Jeremy and I'd choose him again in a heartbeat.

Jeremy is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren G

Jeremy is amazing…to say the least. When I first got engaged, pictures were the one of the most important things to me. Our DJ recommended Jeremy, but I wanted to see what our other options were. After searching and searching my husband and I decided we should meet with Jeremy.... Read More From the moment we met with him he was beyond helpful. He helped us pick a location for our engagement photos and was more than happy to take some pictures with our dog. The day of the wedding Jeremy was there bright and early to capture photos of the bridal party getting ready. He helped me pick out my jewelry and was there to fix any hairs that were out of place. He was in good spirit all day, despite hanging out with a bunch of girls. We were suppose to have an outside wedding, but of course the weather did not cooperate. Our venue overlooked the Susquehanna River and I wanted some pictures outside. Jeremy was more than willing to get a little wet in order to get those pictures. My husband and I picked the package that included a second photographer. I would recommend all couples to pick this package. It was great to see what my husband and his groomsmen were up to while the bridal party was getting ready. Jeremy stayed from the beginning of our wedding to the end, which was hard to fine with other photographers. I loved how he did not put a time limit on our wedding. I would highly recommend Jeremy to everybody and anybody who is looking for a photographer- his pictures are beautiful (and he gets them back to you right away). He is super nice and really understands what you want to capture in your wedding pictures…he even knows how to bustle a dress!! Thank you Jeremy Bischoff Photography, you went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day!

Jeremy Bischoff

Hi! I'm Jeremy. I'm here to make your big day the best it can be AND get you great photos! Don't take my word for it, just look at my reviews!