NYC's Premier Music and Entertainment Company

Without question, New York City's hottest bands! Whether you're looking for High Energy and Dynamic music or Soulful and Relaxed, Jerry Kravat Music has the perfect entertainment for you!

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

307 7th Avenue, New York, NY

Amazing band, keep us dancing all night

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jen S

Tribeca Rhythm was amazing! We worked with Brad and he was a true professional from the start. He was very responsive and provided advice and guidance when we needed it. The day of the event, everything was perfect, from the ceremony music through the cocktail and of course at... Read More the reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Richard did an awesome job and so did Diane, the singers. Our guests are still raving about the band. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Lea

We used Tribeca Rhythm for our wedding a few weeks ago and the were absolutely incredible!!! Brad was great to work with and made all of our requests happen, and exceeded every expectation! We asked for a wide range of music (country to motown to The Who to pop) and they did it... Read More all. They had every guest on their feet the entire night. Also, they're definitely a great value compared to the other NYC bands out there. I truly can't say enough good things about Tribeca Rhythm, so I wholeheartedly recommend them!!

Kept everyone dancing

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Kirsten B

TriBeCa Rhythm was fantastic. We had a 7 piece band for our wedding and they were amazing. They did such a great job mixing it up. The dance floor was packed all night. Highly recommend for a wedding or any big event. Would love to book them again.

Amazing Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Chloe J

Simply put, Tribeca Rhythm rocks! We first saw the band at a friend’s wedding and despite not even being engaged at the time, I turned to my now husband and said “if we ever get married, we have to use this band!” Three years later, we hired Tribeca Rhythm for our May 2015... Read More wedding at the Hilton Pearl River and we couldn’t be happier that we did! From start to finish, our wedding was musically perfect. Brad was a pleasure to work with and helped us put together the perfect combinations for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The ceremony and cocktail hour music were beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. The 9-piece band at the reception was spectacular! They were lively, fun, and had everyone dancing the entire night! Several months after our wedding, we continue to have guests raving to us about how great the band was! We had the best first night as a married couple thanks to Tribeca Rhythm and we would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Meg M

Jerry Kravat offers a few bands, and we had Tribeca Rhythm for our wedding. They brought a ton of energy into the reception and had our guests dancing the entire time. There were so many people out on the dance floor that people were forced to dance off of the dance floor... Read More because it was too crowded! They were engaging and sounded awesome. Everyone is still talking about how great the band was! Brad, the band leader, was an absolute dream to work with. He made sure we knew it was our wedding and they would play what we like, but also had fabulous suggestions for us – both regarding the music selection and timing of the dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. Brad communicated well over email, and we were able to nail everything down with two in person meetings. We also used the pianist during the cocktail hour. He played a lovely selection of jazz music that went along with the feel of our wedding. They were also a very reasonable price compared to many bands out there, and better yet – they were FABULOUS! We could not have been happier. Thank you, Tribeca Rhythm, for adding to our special day!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Cathryn

We used Red Hot Rhythm for our February 2015 wedding and they were phenomenal. Months later, people still comment on how great the band was. They knew just how to read the room and which songs to play to ensure people were on the dance floor the whole time. Jon was a pleasure to... Read More work with - extremely professional and responsible. I would highly recommend them!

Amazing Band!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Jess G

If you’re looking for a band that will keep your guests on their feet all night and bring an incredible amount of energy to your wedding day, you don't need to look any further than Manhattan Rhythm Machine. In the three months since our wedding, our friends and family are still... Read More raving about how amazing they were — and we couldn't agree more. What made MRM stand out compared to other bands we talked to was their clear commitment to playing great music and feeding off of the crowd. They don't just play music that they love — they play music that is clearly working for you and your guests of all ages. And that’s what we loved about them. They kept the energy up and the dance floor full the entire night — playing songs that worked for our entire party. From Top 40 to Classic Rock to Motown to 90s hits and everything in between. They even learned two uncommon country songs for our first dance and parents dances. Not only were they amazing at our wedding, they were also great to work with in the months leading up to the big day. Jon, the band leader, was super responsive, always helpful and truly listened to my husband and I to ensure he understood our vision for the day. He met with us multiple times to hear our suggestions and share his ideas based on his expertise. He also helped us coordinate timing for the entire reception — entrances, food, speeches, down time and, of course, dancing — which was extremely helpful to us and our venue. Hiring Manhattan Rhythm Machine was the best decision we made. They blew our expectations out of the water and are sure to do the same for you. Words cannot explain how grateful we are for making the process so easy and providing us with the perfect music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. So simply, thank you.

Great choice!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Shari M

We were turned on to Jerry Kravat after our friends had one of their bands at their wedding and we had a great time with them. We met with Brad during our consultation and he showed us 3 different bands and we chose to go with Rhythm Jam! During the planning phase, Brad was... Read More great with us in helping with song selections for the ceremony. The reception was phenomenal. From our entrance song until the final song of the night the band was top notch. Vince and Mila on vocals were amazing and Brad happened to sit in with the band that night so he kept everything to what we had planned. We have several compliments from the guests about how much they loved the band and kept the party hopping.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Annie C

Great band! Guests gave rave reviews about them!

Great band!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Leah D

Tribeca Rhythm was an incredible band! They were amazingly talented, fun, and they kept the party going! Very reasonably priced and terrific music. A must!

DJ Bert is just awesome!

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Jacquelyn C

The team at Jerry Kravat was great throughout the planning process - always quick to respond and very helpful. The most helpful was introducing me and my then fiance to DJ Bert. From our conversations, Suzanne thought he would be a right fit for us as a couple, our guests and... Read More the overall vision I had for my wedding. She was right! Working with Bert was about more than just picking out what songs I wanted to/didn't want to hear. We actually had conversations. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and that was so evident at our reception. What I thought might be a challenging guest list (mostly 40-somethings up to 80 yrs old, with a 16-yr old and a couple 20-somethings in the mix, oh and also a combination of country music lovers from Texas, R&B, Motown, Sinatra, Elvis and NYC indy band fans) was not a problem at all for Bert. My mom hasn't danced in probably 15 years and she was on the dance floor having a ball. Actually, everyone was on the dance floor having a ball. I've seen several of our guests in the weeks since our wedding and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and how great the music was. Not only is Bert really good at what he does, he also has a really big heart. My Dad is experiencing some health problems so we weren't sure he'd be able to make it through the Father/Daughter song I had picked. Instead of me having to change my selection, Bert took the time to edit the song so my Dad and I could enjoy our special moment. That meant so much to my Dad, and to me.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katherine L

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katie M

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katy C

The musicians were great and were able to accommodate my request for traditional and non-traditional music for my wedding (granted the 'non-traditional' music was a well-know Quaker hymn so it wasn't totally out there).;Our music coordinator from Jerry Kravat was WAY too eager.... Read More She called several times to 'check in' even though we had told her that we needed time to consider our options and would get back to her within the week. Also she kept suggesting a quartet including a flutist even though I had made it clear that I did not like or want flute music in the ensemble.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica H

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 tara t

they played everything i asked for specifically and were hoped i enjoyed it.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cherie L

Great musical selection and state of the art equipment that did not require special set up.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kristine K

We had a jazz trio during the cocktail hour. Excellent sound. During the reception we wanted our guests to have a great time dancing but also allow some time during the meal for talking. They never stopped playing but adjusted their level to accomodate the mood and flow of... Read More the evening. They had an awesome variety of music that would appeal to all ages. Up tempo and slow numbers. Everything from Tony Bennett to Ingrid Michaelson. They were professional and personal. They acommodated my husband's request to let him play a song he wrote for me. They ended the night with 'New York State of Mind'. Great Band!;Be prepared to a good time and to dance all night long.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tara M

They were terrific. They played the music beautifully. They blended in. You heard them, but you didn't see them in your face. They sat to the side and played. I highly recommend the string quartet.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 RACHEL R

We did a lot of planning with this band and they were very talented and professional. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/04/2008 Diana H

They interpreted our choices very well - it was difficult to imagine how our modern songs would sound on a harp and flute - but it was great.

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Julie A

Please see response regarding music from the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/13/2007 jaclyn d

Jimmy Cruz was great! He helped bring the latin music to the night. He played current hits and good oldies that our guests loved. He worked great with the band, they alternated all night and the mix was perfect

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Melody W

Terrific skill, knows what suits best for the occassion, friendly, and professional.