Jersey Shore- Ceremonious Strings LLC

Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

32 Gaskill Drive , Little Egg Harbor , NJ (609) 713-5198

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Taylor A

Ceremonious Strings showed up well before the first guests arrived at our wedding and played through until the end of the ceremony. Not only is their music beautiful but they are professional and easy to work with. Their song selection is wide ranged and they give you the... Read More ability to choose how much and which instruments you’d like. They made our ceremony so special. We would recommend them to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Leah P

Jersey Shore Ceremonious Strings made my wedding so special. They played classical music for the ceremony and then current pop and rock songs for the cocktail hour. They added so much class to our wedding! Highly recommend them for their beautiful music.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jessica V

Ceremonious Strings was one of the first decisions I made when beginning the wedding planning process. I knew I wanted some live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and after hearing them on YouTube, I just had to have them. After my wedding, my guests were RAVING about... Read More them for the entire next week. They played a beautiful mix of old and new music, which sounded unbelievable on the strings. I would, without hesitation, recommend Ceremonious Strings to anyone looking for a special touch for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Ivan C

Very professional and detailed. Easy to plan an event with. Good music selection and great sound.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Joseph F

Jaime and ceremonious strings were extremely easy to work with. They're very busy and booked up almost every weekend so make sure you book them up as early as possible! There's a great reason why they're in such high demand, they're amazing!! They performed the music for our... Read More ceremony and our cocktail hour; a mix of classical for the ceremony and pop and jazz for the ceremony. They have probably the greatest list of songs within their array and are willing and able to learn any additional music you may want. Loved their music and working with them was a breeze! Thanks so much ladies!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sara Z

Having Ceremonious Strings play for our ceremony and cocktail truly enhanced our special day. Our guests could not stop raving about how classy, entertaining, and delightful the group was! Jaime was so much fun to work with, and she is a very gift musician and arranger. She made... Read More our ceremony very special by arranging our "first dance" song to be played for me as I walked down the aisle. That personal touch created a forever memory for my husband and I. Jaime made the planning process painless; She had a wide variety of song selections to choose from and helped us create a custom playlist. My husband and I were very lucky to have had Ceremonious Strings play for our big day!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Janet A

Great job by Ceremonious Strings at my daughter's wedding Saturday night at The Ashford Estate. It was a pleasure working with them to make my daughter's dream come true! Their musical renditions brought tears to our eyes.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Chelsey D

Jaime and her trio played for my October 2016 wedding and were fabulous!! As an orchestral musician finding the perfect music for my wedding was very important and I cannot say enough fabulous things about Ceremonious Strings! The music truly made my ceremony complete and was so... Read More beautifully done. All musicians are very professional and not to mention talented. Jaime offers a wide range of music and took the time to make sure I had the set list I wanted for my ceremony. I would definitely recommend them for any bride looking to book music do a wedding or for a special event!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sara C

Jaime was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event! From the day she said she would play till our wedding she was by outside helping us pick out the perfect songs an other details she helped with! When I walked into the hall an heard the... Read More most gorgeous music I got chills and tears steamed down my face an everything felt so real! She was fantastic!!! Thank you for everything

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Emily S

My husband and I got married at the end of October at the Bonnet Island Estate and we had a violinist and a cellist from Ceremonious Strings play during our ceremony. They were wonderful! We received numerous compliments about the music playing as our guests arrived and how... Read More beautiful it was during the ceremony. Jaime is a pleasure to work with - very responsive and professional. We would highly recommend Ceremonious Strings.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dana G

I cannot thank Ceremonious Strings enough for doing such a wonderful job! The music was absolutely amazing and sounded even better than I'd imagined. Anyone thinking of using Ceremonious Strings, make sure you have a chat with Jaime so she knows what you want. They handle the... Read More rest beautifully!

2016-10-20T10:04:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Dana! Your wedding and cocktail were stunning-- wishing you many years of happiness!!