Modern Calligraphy and Signage Studio

Jesilyn Kay Calligraphy is a modern calligraphy studio based in Austin, Texas. We provide clients with calligraphy and hand-lettered signage for weddings and every day events, custom invitations, hand-lettered chalkboards, addressed invitations, event signage, and everything in between. Our passion is to create those special details that you and your recipients will cherish always.

Austin, TX

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jill B

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! I couldn't have been happier with everything she did. The invitations were beautiful and not only that but she did calligraphy on a bunch of plastic fruits I got for place settings. They were the most perfect touch to our day and made something special... Read More for everyone to enjoy for years to come. I couldn't recommend Jesilyn more.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Annie B

Jesilyn was great to work with for all things calligraphy for our wedding last month! She did a wonderful job with our wedding invitation addressing and the table cards for our reception. We received so many compliments! She was also helpful in keeping us posted with a... Read More timeline, flexible to meet up for the exchanges, and a friendly face during the sometimes overwhelming wedding planning process. We had a great experience working with Jesilyn and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Emily A

Full disclosure, I am not a bride but I am a big fan of Jesilyn Kay Calligraphy. We often enlist her help to add an extra special touch to our meetings and events with custom calligraphy envelopes. She is a consummate professional, delivering high-quality work on time and in... Read More budget. We are always thrilled with her attention to detail and service. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

From the moment I met Jesilyn, I knew she was such a sweet soul!! She is passionate about her gift, which shines through in everything that she creates. Jesilyn is a true professional, responding to communications quickly, and always making sure that her clients are happy.... Read More She is a joy to work with!! <3

Jesilyn

Letters and words were a constant passion for Jesilyn throughout her young art career. Once she started practicing calligraphy, she new she had at last found what makes sense. She loves the way the pen feels in her hand and the sound it makes as the ink flows onto the paper. She treasures being able to make people's visions come to life and seeing the impact beautiful lettering can have in homes and at special events.