Is this your business? claim it now

Jess + Nate Studios

Ann Arbor, MI

Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

306 S Main st, Ann Arbor, MI (734) 786-8377

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Emily B

We hired Jess + Nate Studios to be our wedding photographer for our wedding on 9/16/17. Nate was great to work with up. We had a preliminary meeting to review our expectations and his photography style (which is amazing!). Nate's communication was great, very punctual. Prior to... Read More the wedding, he was very organized and thorough and reviewed the timeline of the day with us about a week before our wedding. Him and his assistant photographer were punctual (and early) to start on our big day. Nate's vision is amazing and very focused on the best lighting for his pictures. We are so excited to see the final product. Him and his assistant were a pleasure to work with and made what could be a stressful day, so easy to enjoy! Thank you Nate!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Angelina M

We got married this past October and Jess + Nate Studios have been a continued pleasure to work with!... From our engagement photoshoot, engagement pictures/guest book album designs, wedding day shot by both Nate & Rachel and wedding album/portraits designs...every ounce of... Read More professionalism, patients and attention to detail was always evident. Our engagement & wedding photos turned out so beautiful, they have a natural knack for photography and capturing moments perfectly in a unique/timeless way. Jess + Nate Studios are talented and are always super helpful, accommodating & understanding!...My husband, mom and I will miss working with Nate! Our whole experience throughout the year from our first meeting to our now album meetings have been so memorable & enjoyable. We are very grateful that Jess + Nate Studios were our photographers and now we have gorgeous photos that tell a story of our special day, which we will cherish for generations to come!

Exceptional

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Rachel C

Jess + Nate are amazing to work with, and their photography is gorgeous. My wedding day was this past June. It was 97 degrees, and a massive storm knocked out power at our venue - meaning we had no a/c. I was worried we would all look terrible and the photographs would be... Read More disappointing, but Jess + Nate captured unbelievably beautiful pictures during all 9 hours of shooting. They couldn't have been more flexible given the chaotic and sweltering conditions. Jess helped me with makeup when I couldn't find my own bag, quickly adjusted timing and plans when we had to change location for the pre-wedding shoot due to the power outage, and still managed to find very unique places to take portraits as thunder rumbled in the sky. They are true professionals, and the pictures they took perfectly capture our day, our family & friends. The only challenge of working with them is that you will want every single picture they take because each one is so gorgeous!