Pop

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

7221 Hodgson Road, Mentor, OH (440) 897-3331

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Sarah P

At first, we decided to use Jesse Webb because he was a part of a package deal. However, we absolutely loved having his DJ staff at the wedding. The MC was personable and funny at the reception. They made sure every name of the bridal party was correct, the songs we wanted were... Read More played, and our guests had an amazing time. We are so grateful for Jesse Webb because our guests have not stopped talking about the amazing music that was played during our reception. So thank you!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Joanna B

5 out of 5 stars! Jesse & his wife Laura were so easy to work with! Not only did they call ahead of time to make sure we were on the same page with the song list requests and timeline of the wedding day, but they also extended their time to end our reception at 10:30pm instead... Read More of only 10pm. They are so good about keeping things upbeat and fun for the guests but suggesting when to cut the cake, start the first dance, and even open up the dance floor to the guests. They also had a photobooth for our guests and it was so much fun! They printed out each guest's photos and now we have a keepsake from the wedding of all of our close friends and family. I would HIGHLY recommend Jesse to brides that need an easy to work with, fun-loving DJ!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Lauren H

Our DJs hit it out of the park for wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They followed all of my requests and were extremely professional and organized. Especially at our reception, our djs were helpful in maintaining the night's schedule and keeping everyone out on... Read More the dance floor! Excellent music picks and we had so much fun dancing to them!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017

Best DJs ever. They helped to plan the night out and kept it flowing. They played amazing music and kept the party going! The dance floor was filled all night! If you want to throw an amazing party go with Jesse Webb!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Guylene H

I would hire Jesse companies again. We hire his photo booth. There was one employee and we had set the booth up one the deck under the roof of our venue. Perfect! Until a freak thunderstorm Novedades though the area and. Thank God no one was injured. The employee and guests... Read More moved the booth inside.. every thing was a mess. This all took place while we were out taking pictures . When we got there the booth we up and running!! Things got a little wet. But, as evening went on Wed were told really how great the employee truly was.. Again hire this company iif you want you evening to be perfect.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Heidi W

Jesse Webb was an absolutely phenomenal DJ for our wedding at Manakiki Golf Course! I kept in contact with Laura prior to the wedding with updates to the itinerary. Jesse kept the party going until the end and many people loved the music he played. We loved the lights that... Read More really made the party atmosphere and he was very flexible when our wedding day 'timeline' of the reception needed to be tweaked as the night went on. He did a great job instructing people to do our glow stick arch exit which was so much fun! I would highly recommend Jesse Webb Entertainment for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Amanda F

We had Laura and Cameron for our wedding at the Tanglewood Club in Chagrin Falls on 9/17/16. They were fantastic! Laura and I spoke on the phone a few times going over plans for the ceremony and reception. She was more than accommodating and friendly. I had to make some last... Read More minute changes and she was quick to respond and didn't miss a beat. It rained the day of our wedding and we had to move the ceremony inside. Again, no issues- and the music was exactly as I imagined it. At the reception everyone danced all night, we received so many compliments on music choice (we left most of the choices up to Laura and Cameron). They made sure everyone was having fun, on the dance floor, they played everyone's requests, and kept things right on track. We were running late visiting tables and were late with cake cutting and the bouquet Toss, but they were patient with us and everything went amazing. I 100% recommend this company to DJ any event. They are professional, accommodating, friendly, and so great to work with. They made our wedding everything we wanted! We know an event planner that works with them regularly, and have went to a couple weddings where they have been the DJ and have never been disappointed, and I'm sure you won't either! Thanks Laura and Cameron for an unforgettable day! Amanda and Kevin Lorence

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Breahna R

Laura and Cameron DJ'd for our wedding on 9/4/16 at Noah's of Mentor. I was absolutely blown away by the quality of service they provided for my wedding. They had the dance floor filled for most of the night (which it only slowed down when people started leaving!) and even... Read More played the perfect slow songs that brought out the rest who didn't typically dance. They were patient when I had a dress malfunction that threw off the schedule but made sure my reception continued to flow well throughout the night. Not once did I have to worry or stress over entertainment for my wedding. If you're looking for a DJ book them now! They were great working with.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Cathy

Jesse Webb was phenomenal to work with! We needed a DJ for both the outdoor ceremony at the Botanical Garden and the indoor reception at House of Blues, and his team (actually, Jesse himself!) executed our plans flawlessly, from the walk-down music to choosing the right songs on... Read More the dance floor. We had a consultation before to explain our style of music, and based on that and our must-plays, he picked songs that the crowd loved and kept the dance floor full the entire night. He also took requests, which the guests really enjoyed. We got so many compliments on how great the music was, and I credit Jesse's ability to read the crowd and pick the right songs. And, at the ceremony, everything worked fine – we used microphones and didn't have any issue there, and Jesse Webb provided all the equipment that we needed. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Allison J

Jesse Webb and his team were absolutely wonderful! He is very easy to work with, and is very quick to respond to any phone calls or emails. Jesse goes through every detail of your reception outline to make sure it is exactly what you want. I allowed him full control over the... Read More reception music, and boy was I glad! He kept the dance floor full the entire reception, and all of our guests had an absolute blast because of him! He truly knows how to keep the party going! Loved working with Jesse and his team, and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Excellent DJ - wedding was a blast!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Eleni V

Our wedding was seriously so much fun thanks to Jesse!! He was outstanding--he helped out so much whenever I had a question about something and it was no hassle when I needed to add an extra hour for our cocktail hour. He pronounced everyone's name correctly, kept the party... Read More going, and really made our wedding reception amazing. Lots of people complimented on how great the music was and how Jesse was a great DJ and my husband and I could not agree more!! He allows your to customize your playlist as much or as little as you'd like which was really cool! Our wedding was in Youngstown, and he drove all the way down there from Mentor for it at no additional travel cost! The value was exceptional for what he offered. He also does uplighting (any color), and I tacked that on near the end of my planning. It was beautiful and truly helped tie everything together with the decorations. Jesse was recommended to me by a former boss of mine and I am so glad I chose him!! I couldn't be more thankful for his services and making my reception so much fun!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 David T

Hands-down this is the best DJ’s. He is a master of his craft. Matt is genuine and truly cares about his clients special day. He puts a significant amount of thought into each wedding he services in getting to know the brides/grooms and thinking about creative ways to make the... Read More day special. I was very impressed!! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Alicia C

Jesse was amazing! From the moment we meet him, my husband and I knew we wanted him DJing our wedding. He was super responsive to our requests and his website for planning is really helpful. Day of he was great and helped make sure our guests had a great time. Everyone was... Read More dancing the entire time and I was sad when the night was over. I can't recommend 5 Star Events enough!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jenna O

Excellent job. Attentive and extremely nice!! Will definitely recommend them to anyone!

Great Price. Fantastic Quality.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Cari K

Jesse Webb Entertainment was absolutely fantastic. You can give as little or as much customization to your playlist that you want. The value for the price is phenomenal. And the DJs kept the party going all night long. I've been to other weddings where there's always a lull in... Read More music where people just aren't dancing -- that didn't happen at my wedding. The DJs kept us on our feet all night long. They were also very accommodating with a Lip-Sync Competition we incorporated into the evening and were attentive to check with us throughout the night over how we wanted things to go. I highly recommend Jesse Webb Entertainment.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Alicia C

Jesse and his wife were so easy to work with through the entire planning process. We met Jesse at a Bridal show and decided to book him on the spot and I am so glad we did. He was reasonably priced and knowledgeable about what he was doing. They took our requests for songs to... Read More play but when it came to things we are unsure of, they had great suggestions. Although Jesse did not personally DJ our wedding, the man that did (Brad) was great. He played everything we had planned, a few of his own choices and took some on the spot requests from guests. He even made us a cd from the night of all of our important songs from the night (first dance, father daughter dance etc.) without being asked. I would definitely recommend Jesse Webb Entertainment if you are looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Alanna P

Jesse was so great!! He had everyone of our guests on the dance floor all night!

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Jessica B

We were recently married on 8-1-15 and had Jesse Webb Entertainment as our DJs. They were great to work with and made the night so much fun! The DJs checked in for the important parts, but otherwise just followed the outline and improvised as needed so we could enjoy the... Read More music/dancing as well! I would highly recommend Jesse Webb entertainment for DJ services if that is what you are looking for!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Leah H

For our wedding, we had DJ Larry from Jesse Webb Entertainment. He did a fantastic job and kept people dancing the whole night. We had an unusual venue layout but Larry did an excellent job directing guests to their seats and maintaining a good schedule. I would definitely... Read More recommend this DJ group!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Dawn D

Jesse did a wonderful job at our wedding! He found some of the obscure music that my husband and I wanted, and played everything just like we asked! He pronounced everyone's names correctly, and kept my husband and I on track with the schedule. Jesse kept everyone on the dance... Read More floor for the entire night, and even gave us an extra 20 minutes at the end of the night when our guests were still dancing. I would definitely recommend him as a DJ to anyone, not just for weddings!

Great time

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Dani e

Our time started off a bit rough with the company missing or being late to a few appointments & calling us during our rehersal dinner about some last minute details, which made us very uneasy. However, the dj's did a phenonmial job. Our dance floor was packed all night. They... Read More kept to our lists of preferred music, asked about the pronunciation of everyones' name right when we go to the hall, & did a great job of keeping us informed of where we were timewise. Overall, we were very happy with the night.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kimberley Z

Jesse is a very nice guy. He did a wonderful job at our wedding. Everyone stayed on the dance floor and he really knew how to play into the types of music that would gather crowds onto the floor. Also very reasonably priced.

Full Dance Floor

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessica W

Jesse did a great job & there were people out on the dance floor all night! He played a variety of music from old to just released! We allowed guests to request songs and he played them quickly after the request. He did a great job keeping people interested during the cake... Read More cutting and garter removal and even played a drum roll while the desert table was presented with sparklers. Jesse Webb entertainment made our wedding a success.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Mark T

Jesse was very easy to work with despite my partner and I both living out of state. Jesse arrived on time for our wedding and did a great job matching music to our style and guests. He also was able to roll with all the last-minute changes of the day. The weather for the day was... Read More a bit unpredictable and the ceremony start time had to be adjusted slightly but Jesse kept everything flowing smoothly. He was unintrusive but excellent at keeping the guests engaged. Highly recommend.

JESSE WEBB WAS WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Amanda A

Jesse was wonderful!! We used him to be our DJ, and we also booked the photo booth, uplighting, and a monogram! We got such a good price for getting a packaged deal, for having a Friday wedding, and for having our wedding at Quail Hollow. His wife called us a few weeks before... Read More and stayed on the phone with us for almost an hour to iron out the details. On the day of the wedding, he kept our guests dancing and on their feet all night! He even reminded our guests to sign the guest book! We would highly recommend him!